Catch Me If You Can (Durarara...

By opaaru

Promises don't last forever but she is willing to do everything to keep it. She will fight and keep the promi... More

Chapter 00| Back In Ikebukuro
Chapter 01 | Two Different Worlds
Chapter 02 | Stay with Me
Chapter 03 | Undying Love
Chapter 04 | The Bet
Chapter 05 | A Butler?!
Chapter 06 | Izaya, On the Move
Chapter 07 | Onii-tan!!
Chapter 08 | Jealousy? Part 1
Chapter 09 | Jealousy? Part 2
Chapter 10 | My Little Red Matryoshka
Chapter 11 | Sick Of Love
Chapter 12 | Snowy Days
Chapter 13 | Cats & Dogs
Chapter 14 | City Lights
❆ Author's Note ❆
Chapter 15 | The Love Broker
Chapter 16 | The Date
Chapter 17 | Fear
Chapter 18 | Something Missing
☆ Happy Birthday, Onii-tan! ☆
Chapter 19 | Good Girl
Chapter 20 | Feelings? Part 1
Chapter 21| Feelings? Part 2
Chapter 22 | Reunion Part 1
Chapter 23 | Reunion Part 2
Chapter 24 | Vague Feeling
Chapter 25 | Hide Away
Chapter 27 | Under The Mistletoe
Chapter 28 | Sweet Pandemonium
Chapter 29 | Out of the Blue
Chapter 30 | Inestimable Memento
Chapter 31 | Brewing Danger
Chapter 32 | Hummings
Chapter 33 | Inlove
Chapter 34 | Inexplicable Happiness
Chapter 35 | Dissolving the Chains
Chapter 36 | Trapped
hi der
NEW COVER ♡
Dear Readers
Hello Readers!
Woah

Chapter 26 | One Night Stand

1K 30 55
By opaaru

(Warning: Sexy lemon ahead if you cannot handle the sexiness, skip the lemon. :3

Ps. I skipped some parts ok? But try to guess why.)

"Bad happenings can lead to good happenings."

-Anonymous

Chapter 26

One Night Stand

What just happened between the two? Earlier they were just bonding with each other, laughing, joking around and teasing; but how did it all come to this?

Earlier . . .

Her mouth instantly opened to the shape of an 'o' after hearing his statement or his wish. He wants a hug from her, simple, a friendly hug would do but since he added the fact that both of them are couples throughout the whole day, the hug must be a couple hug. However, both of them were in public and it would also count as public desplay of affection, which might drag someone's eyes and get their attention. And that's the first thing that Hikaru isn't okay with.

Getting someone else's attention.

She has her rights as a lady to say no but she hesitated to say that to the person who gave her all her wants today. But then her safety comes first.

At that moment, every thought bubbled in her mind, making her palms sweaty and her eyebrows scrunch.

Izaya let out an exiguous chuckle, the way the girl fidget her fingers as she thinks, makes him want to laugh because of her seriousness. She turned her heels away from the sly informant, avoiding any glimpse of his curved up lips and covered her red flustered face with her hands.

"No. Stop chuckling." She uttered behind her hands; she hid her face like a shy hermit crab she is.

And its predator chuckled in delight. "Why are you blushing all of a sudden, Hoshi-chan?" He asked his voice, goading.

"I-I am not." She denied but it was oh-so-obvious to see. She was as red as a tomato.

Amazed at how she can still lie at this perceived action; Izaya stretched out his long slender hands, capturing his prey in his arms and giving her the tightest hug, she could ever receive from a pervert like him. His arms went up to her armpits, making an unintentional move, as his arms skim against her side boob. She squeaked at his sudden move, feeling uncomfortable with the hug; she moved her legs and arms, and hope he'll let go but to no avail.

"L-let me go, idiot!" Her tsundere side was showing up again.

Once everything was secured, Izaya spinned the poor lady around as he cuddled the lady's nape in joy. The people around them would only giggle at how adorable they look right now.

"Don't worry, Hoshi-chan . . . your boobs are fluffy." Izaya razzed teasingly, moving his eyebrows flirtatiously. "Very fluffy."

"Shut up and let me go, perv!" She whined, exasperated. She grew tired of her moving around and surrendered anyways.

An evil smirk played on his lips as he lets go of the lady. "Do Hoshi-chan enjoys hugs?"

The blush that's plastered across her cheeks darkened. She didn't response to his question but deep inside her heart she love hugs like that, it was unexpected though sweet.

Day by day, there's something to stress about but there's also something to smile about. Last night, she stressed and cried, for God knows how many hours, and it's all because of him.

And because of today's event, all her problems seem to lighten up, she seem more brighter. Though she'll eventually remember how suckish it feels, at least she has her mind on someone else.

To be with someone that doesn't seem to stress at all; a carefree man, despite of his hard job as an informant. He seems to be so light headed.

"Hikaru," Izaya laid his eyes on the lady on her left and smiled shortly, "is it okay if I call you by your real name now?"

Hikaru's eyes widdened, froze from her tracks; she slowly raised her chin up to the raven. She paused briefly.

"I never forbid you to." She replied.

There was a playful glint in his dark rubby eyes when he smirked. He outstretched an arm to her hand that was stuffed in her hoodie. When he grabbed hold of her soft-warm hand, he intertwined his fingers with her right hand.

There was a sudden jolt when he held her hand and it was oddly strange. Her breath hitched and when she was about to say something, he went first.

"Couples hold hands right?" He gave her a gentle squeeze before the two could proceed to their walk. Izaya caught the weirded-shocked look coming from her face and it had him let out an obnoxious laugh. "Hoshi-chan is such a cute tsundere!"

She rolled her eyes in annoyance and puffed her cheeks. "I hate you . . ." She muttered under her breath.

"I love you too~" Warm lips pressed on Hikaru's cheek, it was a small peck on the cheek yet it made her heart skip a beat. In her mind all she could ever picture was his face approaching in slow motion.

Thump. Thump.

And that was the first time, Hikaru didn't react angrily to what he has done. She just simply let this pass and let the bangs of her hair, cover her embarrassed face while holding onto the informant's hand.

Despite of the heartaches that happened these recent days, Hikaru has finally released all her sadness out and what's surprising is, that he had her smiling today and this time it wasn't fake; it was real.

***

Many hours later . . .

"A-ah . . ." He interrupts Hikaru with a rough, but passionate kiss; his hand caressed her cheek tenderly, smirking at the kiss.

He broke the kiss and looked into her hazel brown orbs. Deep into lust, his slender fingers gently pulled the strap of her lacey red bra, making it trail down her arm to slip off. The hot tension that's going on between the two, felt hot and peculiar; a whole new feeling.

Once the rest of her clothing fell, he placed his face inched close to hers, his hot breath trickling on the crook of her neck.

She shivered, "Izaya," she scrambled away and grabbed the sheets to cover her now exposed body.

Izaya tugged his blue hoodie and his v-neck shirt over his head then tossed it to the side of the room. He crawled over to Hikaru and she immediately shuffled backwards until her bare back felt the headboard of the bed.

He cornered Hikaru in between his arms as he looked at Hikaru with eyes darkened with desire. "I'll take all of your problems away."

Izaya licked her soft lips to her collar bone and left small sweet kisses on her neck. Then he looks back into her eyes, which were yearning for more.

"I-Izaya please . . ." She giggled idly, "i-it tickles."

His lips curved into a sly smirk, a faint blush tinted on his cheeks. He then delved into her neck, and continued pleasuring her.

"Izaya . . ." Soft moans escaped her throat as he pressed his wet, warm tongue against the curve of her neck again. He repeated the process and stopped when his mouth met her earlobe, he nibbled it gently.

Hikaru yelped at the delightful sensation, feeling the heat that was building up her core. Her heart beat quickened as she felt his chest resting on hers, she could feel her buds hardening as his chest stroke down to hers.

"Hikaru," He whispers in her ear, his tone suddenly turned husky and sultry, "moan my name."

He moves down as his kisses trailed down to her neck then to her chest. Hikaru tried pushing him away but it only motivates him to go on and it only motivates him to pleasure Hikaru in every way. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.

Izaya gave Hikaru another of his gentle kisses, although this time, it slowly turned into something needy and hungry.

Izaya bit her lower lip and with a small moan, his tongue snaked its way in, exploring every part of her mouth; her tongue and her pearly whites.

He abruptly sucked her tongue and it made her squirm and struggle on his grip, begging for oxygen. Izaya lets her go when he heard her yelp. Hikaru puffed and rested her hands, slightly pushing him to continue.

Izaya nodded to her gesture and touches her gradually and with each touch, she felt a tingling sensation on her skin. And Izaya just loves how she would tremble and make small irresistible noises. Hikaru gasped and her eyes widened when she felt his finger draw itself down to her thighs, her back arched into his body. Closing her eyes in blissful delight as his lips traveled down to Hikaru's light rosey, hard nipple.

He first gave a minimal lick then his teeth scraped against it; sucking on it hard as he massages the other boob; the sucking and licking noises he makes only made Hikaru crave for his body even more.

Hikaru continued moaning loudly and it only pushed Izaya to suck it even more and while sucking on to her bud, he was simply brushing his member to Hikaru's knee.

Giving her more of his special marks around her breasts and neck, she felt something squeezing her that wants her to give in. Just as when she was about to come, Izaya paused making her very upset; he brought his lips to Hikaru's in a passion filled kiss and mumbled, "Just you wait."

Soon, Izaya has unbuckled his belt, undo his button and unzip his pants, leaving him only with his grey boxers with a form of a tent inside of it. He immediately stripped away in the matters of seconds and kicked it off the bed.

There, Hikaru saw his huge-long member and for a second there she thought she'd get disappointed.

Hikaru's eyes stayed glued to his twitching member for two minutes. He grasped on her chin and gave her a sexy look before winking, "My eyes are up here, Hikaru."

"I'll be gentle with you." With that final statement, he rubbed his index and middle finger to her folds, making circular movements on her clit. Her core was drenched with her juices.

She trembled and a loud gasp rolled out of her tongue after he quickened his teasing move; he squeezed her clit with his two fingers before licking her juices off his slender fingers.

"A-ah . . . I want more."

"You're drenched, Hikaru, you're ready." He purred.

Bringing up her legs near to his, he lifts up a leg for better penetration, he positioned himself and teased her core with his long one. Taking his one deep breath, he pushes his full-length into her as she scream out his name outloud; red liquid slithered down from her core.

"Ah~ Izaya i-it hurts!" She threw her head back and fought back her screams. She was a total hot mess right now. When his thick manhood pushed into her; pain came in like there's no tomorrow. It indulge her quickly. The pain was tearing a systematic path through Hikaru, pleasuring the informant even more since now he knows what it feels to be inside a lady. Her walls squeezed onto Izaya's member, making him want to release his seeds into her, but it was too early for that.

She winced at the pain when Izaya started moving little by little. Her tears rolled down to her cheeks as she clawed her fingernails on his back and it dug into his back. "I-Izaya! It hurts, m-make it stop!"

Izaya lets out a slight groan and it was filled with pleasure; he didn't imagine it would be this good to be inside a woman, "Y-you're so tight!"

Izaya began thrusting in medium speed, rolling his hips faster and faster. Pain vanished within in seconds and soon pain was replaced by pure sweet pleasure. She let out a pleased whimper as he reached the spot. When he heard her moan at that spot differently, he smirked and continued hitting that certain spot.

Her mind was getting hazy- clouded and her vision turned blurry. Their breaths turned steamy and hot. The rattling of the bed made them move at the rhythm; she moved hers and he moves his; they were the perfect combination. All the moans and grunts filled the air- lust and love.

Both were already on their orgasms but Izaya continued; he quickened the pace and grinded on her.

Everything- her reality, her world and breath was so overwhelming. She could feel her stomach coiling up again, she wrapped her legs around his hips and pressed bodies with him.

"Iza-yah!"

"Hikaru- I'm-"

And so, hot, pleasuring cum shot her insides and his coated with hers. Her body arched when he released his seeds inside her, both of their bodies collapsed after he took it out. They panted heavily and took time to catch their breaths. Both were satisfied with their first time, and for first timers they were pretty good.

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Try to guess why they did it ! ;)

This is my first lemon ever and idk if im proud of it or nah? Did it turn the faucets of your vaginas on or did it make you cry because you wanted to have his D?

IM SORRY SHIZARU FANS BUT DONT WORRY SHIZUO STILL HAS A CHANCE.

I'm sorry if I haven't update sooner . . . my dog died last Wednesday and it crushed my heart. :( I even searched google if there's a heaven for cats and dogs.

R.I.P. Cutie Patootie, I will never forget you girl.

~JeimChan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 788 18
𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝 ‡ ꜱʏʟᴜꜱ (ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ) ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "Sylus, this is too much! We still need to buy lots of stuff when the baby's born!" an inc...
100K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
407K 54.6K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
26.2K 1.5K 31
ព្រោះតែការយល់ច្រឡំមួយ ទើបធ្វើអោយក្មេងប្រុសស្លូតត្រង់ម្នាក់ ហ៊ានធ្វើគ្រប់យ៉ាងដើម្បី សងសឹក គេវិញអោយបាន.....!!! ថេហ្យុង ជុងហ្គុក