π™‰π˜Όπ™π™π™ƒπ™„π™‰π˜Ό 𝙄𝙉 π™‹π™Šπ™ŽοΏ½...

By TheeHotGrl

A Sequel To Once I Saw You Again. MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. 18 and UP. I do not own Naruto or any of the photos... More

Table Of Contents
TRIGGER WARNING βš οΈβ›”οΈ
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ΰΌ„
Ch/1
Ch/2
Ch/3
Ch/4
Ch/5
Ch/6
Ch/7
Ch/8
Ch/9
Ch/10
Ch/11
Ch/12
Ch/13
Ch/14
Ch/15
Ch/17
Ch/18
Ch/19
Ch/20
Ch/21
Ch/22
Ch/23
Ch/24
Ch/25
Ch/26 *Long Af*
Ch/27 *Long Af*
Ch/28 *Long Af*
Ch/29
Ch/30 *Long b/c of smut*
Ch/31
Ch/32
Ch/33
Ch/34
Ch/35
Ch/36
Ch/37 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch/38 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/39 *warning; small torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/40 *Long*
Ch/41 *Long Af*
Ch/42 *Long Af*
Ch/43
Ch/44
Ch/45
Ch/46
Ch/47
Ch/48
Ch/49
Ch/50 *⚠️ sad scene* *Long Af*
Ch/51 *A Lil Long*
Ch/52 *LAST CHAPTER*
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch/16 *Long Af*

149 5 20
By TheeHotGrl

"Hey, Sakura." Ino returned from her shower with a purple robe on as she walked into the living room, to see her pink-headed bestie studying on her laptop.

"Yeah?" She replied while keeping her green orbs focused on the screen in front of her.

"What time were you born?" She furrowed her eyes and turned to look at her.

"What?"

Ino asked her again. "What's your birth time?" Sakura gave her a puzzled look and told her. "But... why?" Ino sat on their pink plush sofa.

"Because I've been into astrology lately and I wanted to know what your placements were." She casually answered her.

Sakura shrugged and turned back to her laptop to continue with her studies.

"So... are you and Naruto back on for good?" She asked Sakura as she typed 'Astro Charts' into Google. "Not for sure, but I'm working my way back in there."

Ino wanted better for her bestie and herself, so she started coming to her senses about him and Sasuke. "I think he was just using you for sex, last weekend." Sakura silently sighed before rolling her eyes.

"He unblocked me and told me how much he missed us arguing and then making up..." Glimpses of that night played in her mind like a movie.

Shockingly, she didn't have an issue with the Hanabi chick. They made a pretty good duo.

"He fucked me with a condom which means he must be fucking her raw." She peeved as she continued to write things down in her notebook and scroll through the paragraphs on the teaching website.

"It's ok though. I'm gonna get my sexy fox back..." Ino quickly exhaled. "Don't you think it's time for us to move on from those 2?"

Sakura stopped writing and turned around to look at her bafflingly & Ino arched a neat brow. "I'm serious we deserve better." The pink head scoffed at her ridiculous bestie.

"There's no other guy that would accept me for the fucked up parts I have. Naruto loves me for who I am. I'm never giving him up."
When she turned back around Ino exhaled a defeating breath.

Sakura's Placements:
Aries sun - competitive, leaders, strong
Cancer moon - friendly, intuitive, caring
Aries mercury - blunt, fun, spontaneous
Pisces venus - artistic, daydreamer, romantic
Scorpio mars - private, aggressive, intimidating

Gemini rising - curious, open-minded, talkative

Ino couldn't believe how accurate this was.

Sasuke's Placements:
Capricorn sun - hardworking, ambitious, serious
Scorpio moon - dominating, intense, deep
Sagittarius mercury - honest, easygoing, positive
Aquarius venus - unique, abstract mind, outgoing

Virgo Rising - youthful appearance, organized, reliable

This fitted his personality to the t.

Ino's Placements:
Cancer sun - sensitive, nurturer, secretive
Aries moon - independent, energetic, impulsive
Libra mercury - indecisive, intellectual, charming
Leo venus - glamorous, romantic, dramatic

Cancer rising -  compassionate, sentimental, loving

Ino silently gasped at how this Astro website just read tf out of her.
-
When her phone rang Sakura grabbed it from the side of her and narrowed her eyes at the contact that showed on the screen.

"Um, why the fuck is 10 calling you?"
She slowly stood on her feet and stared at Ino, who was now staring back at her with extreme silence. "Don't tell me this is Ten as in that whore's bestie." She sneered at her.

Ino stood and defended herself. "She's in our line of work now thanks to Gaara and she's not even speaking to that girl anymore."

Sakura skeptically kept her eyes on her before handing Ino her phone. "She's our new hacker." When the pinkette turned around she smiled wickedly. Hinata was in for such a rude awakening and she couldn't wait to see it!
xxx
Leaf University's basketball team won their game and Coach Jiraiya treated the whole team to an upscale restaurant.

After the celebration was over, they all went to their separate hotel rooms and slept in before hitting the road on the traveling bus back home.

👑💘: Congrats babe, I love you.
👑🧡: I love u too ❣️ Gn baby

Things have been pretty dry between him and Hinata. Dry-humping her in her sleep and cumming on her underwear wasn't enough for him. He needed release in her pussy.

She could've sent him nudes, sext, something. Anything to get his sexual needs met.

In the meantime, he checked the camera & was happy with seeing her naked while bending over. That was enough for him to jerk off and cum all over his chest, stomach, and the bed sheet under him.
xxx

They were on his bed as they kissed each other slowly with his hand on her hip and her arms around his neck. When she pulled away from the kiss she began explaining herself.

"I know you've been wanting sex, so for winning your basketball game... I'll reward you." He softly kissed her neck.

"No condoms babe."

The dark violet-haired woman unwrapped her arms from around him and bought her hands into her lap, silently looking down at her fingers as she began playing with them.

"I'm ovulating." She looked back up at him and he pecked her lips. "That's an even better reason why we should."

The bluenette couldn't understand why he pressured her so much to have sexual intercourse without protection. "You love me, don't you?" He began caressing the outlining of her jaws with his thumbs.

Her heart skipped a beat, her cheeks went crimson, her clear orbs enhanced, and she felt her body heat increasing. "Of course." Her voice was so soft when she answered him in a gentle tone, that had his dick rock hard.

The horny blond firmly pressed his full lips to hers and overtook the kiss which she gladly allowed. When he pulled her closer and placed her on his lap, then he slid her legs open.

She felt the heat of his body radiating onto hers as his manly hands passionately explored every inch of her curves.

As he began leaning back her body began melting into his & her heart swelled with intense desire.

While their kiss got deeper he quickly began kicking off his socks, he unbuckled his belt, & unzipped his pants.

Then he lifted his hips & pulled down his boxers and pants, kicking them off him and then undoing the rest of his tie before snatching off his button shirt and throwing it off to the side.

Both of their eyes were shut tightly as their tongues collided against each other's and they sucked the oxygen from one another.

Finally, he pulled away from the kiss and began gliding his lips down her smooth neck. Making sure to take breaths in between each peck & she did the same, as her chest slowly rose & fell she quietly moaned in delight to his kisses.

Her ovulation was dangerous because it amplified everything times 10, of what she felt.

Once the blond scooted to the covered pillow he gently pulled her nightgown off from the bottom and gently removed it from over her head. Now that she was fully naked he groaned lightly before kissing her swollen lips again.

The way her wetness dripped on his thighs down to the covers his dick throbbed so damn hard with necessity. He finally stopped kissing her and spoke lowly to her with authority in his voice. "I want you to ride me, baby."

Her clear depths shot open and she looked down at his fierce blue orbs with worry.
"Come on baby, you can do it."

She took a long deep breath and then she grabbed the large tool in her dainty hand.

Then she brought it to her wet pussy and rubbed his swollen mushroom tip against her clit before bringing it to her slit.

His body tensed and she held her breath for a sec as she slowly guided it in her.

He softly began rubbing his strong hands up & down her hips. "Breathe baby."

She did what her lover told her and then she lifted her hips with a slight arch in her back to carefully sit on his dick.

Her body trembled as small beads of sweat rolled down the back of her neck. Her mouth dropped open as she sharply gasped.

The moment her walls clutched around his dick he dropped his mouth open too and watched the sexy scene intensely as her feminine liquid trickled down his dick to his balls.

"O-Ocean Eyes..." She cried out to him and he continued encouraging her. "Just keep going baby, you can do it. I believe you babe."

His soothing words were enough for her to push through the slight discomfort and she ultimately sunk on his dick.

The attentive blond gasped before closing his eyes. "Ohhh, gosh!" She shallowly inhaled with a gasp and exhaled with a tremulous breath.

Eventually, the discomfort was replaced with glee and she began moving her hips, trying to find a steady pace to ride her lover.
-
The bluenette now had a steady pace, she bounced up and down as her wet fluids stuck to the back of her thighs and the front of his. Sounds of their flesh crashing together became audible as she bounced her hips.

"MMRMM. Yeah, babe. Ride me, baby."
He groaned lowly but spoke loud enough for her to hear him as his half-lidded orbs watched his pretty woman ride him.

Taking that as motivation she jounced her hips even harder and threw her head back. "Unngh...Mmvvm." She closed her eyes and leaned forward to grip his buff shoulders.

His hands slid up to her bouncing titties and began pinching at her hard piercing nipples. "Mmm. OhOhOhOhYesss!" Her body blazed with what felt like fire.

As she rode him her motions grew more frenzied when 1 of his hands slid down to the side of her right hip as his other was in front of her pussy while his thumb flicked her aching clit.

"Ohhh YESSS. YesYesYesYes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'M CUMMING." Her pink walls grasped his hard shaft and she strongly contracted around him.

"FUGHHRR." He groaned loudly before clenching his teeth together and hissing.

His dick pulsed with loads of precum and his body began tightening when she began playing with his right nipple.

She rode him faster as she plopped herself up and down harder than before. His entire body juddered beneath her as he began digging his thick fingers into her curvy hips.

They both felt the thrill of pleasure boiling up inside them as she continued riding him.
"I-I-I'm sorry for keeping sex from you Ocean Eyes!" She cried out to him with delighted moans as she began expressing her fondest feelings. "I-I was lying to myself about mmn...being ah-ah-addicted to your sssex. Ohhh."

She unclasped his shoulders, arched her lower back more as she leaned the opposite way, and her soft hands grasped at his knees.

Her revealing that to him did nothing but turned him on even more.

Tbh, he's been addicted to fucking her since he took her virginity.

It was like when a known drug addict took that 1st hit and it was the greatest high ever. So they keep going back for more & more to achieve what they felt the 1st time.

But for him... it was like the high kept getting better and better than before.

Truth be told, when he did cheat only once, his Sugar Pop was on his mind that entire time.

He groaned before speaking. "T-That's ok baby." When she came again his dick twitched inside and she felt it massaging her sweet spot.

"Ohhh... shit." His brain went into malfunction when her sticky walls sprayed his hard tool.
"I-I love your dick soooo much!"

The bluenette bumped herself harder onto him when she felt pressure coiling in her pelvis. "Ohh. I loveeee cumming on yourrrr dick. Yesssss!" Her voice ascended into a shrieking pierce when she screamed and her eyes rolled to the back of her skull.

He cursed under his breath when she began massaging the middle of his balls & started swaying her hips in a sinful motion, then she switched again with a torturous bounce.

At that moment his spirit left his body, his dick twitched, his breath ragged, & his heart jumped out of his chest. "Fughh." He groaned.

"Sl-Slow..." The transfixed blond knew he was right on the edge of eruption & he didn't wanna do that, not just yet. "Slow down!" He ordered loudly with a hoarse voice.

The woman on top of him obeyed, bringing her body forward again and playing with his right nipple for a 2nd time.

He sighed in relief when she slowly moved her hips up & down. Immediately his hands glided along her body as he caressed her soft skin and opened his eyes, to search for hers.

When she opened her eyes, they began gazing deeply into each other's orbs. He then leaned his head a bit and brought hers down to his, their chests now pressed together.

They shared a loving tender kiss.

Once pulling away from each other and catching their breaths, the woman on top of him told him what would be next.

"You're gonna finish in my mouth, ok?"
She sweetly told him before she tried easing herself off him but she didn't expect the next bold move from the sexy blond.

He felt himself losing control as electric sensations vibrated throughout his whole body.

His hands tightly gripped her hips and he shoved into her with powerful strokes, making her screech out loudly and hold onto his shoulders.

"NNNARUTOOOO. N-N-NOOO. Whaaat are you doingggg?" Satisfying moans escaped her swollen lips as her eyes closed tight.

The poor woman's body flopped up & down. "D-D-Don't cum in meee."

His favorite sprinkler rained all over his full length. "Cum in you?" He groaned the opposite.

"NOOO." She begged with a quiet whine. "Yeah?" He grunted the opposite again.

Her soaked walls convulsed and her body trembled. "Narutoooohhh, Nnnnnoooo!" She whimpered out to him & he aggressively growled at her with a hiss.

"Take this nut baby!" With 1 final thrust, he released his sperm deep into his fuck hole.
His body shook with pleasure and he let out a long low moan.

She took in deep shaky breaths while trying to regain her oxygen as she collapsed on top of him, feeling his hot cum seep out of her.
xxx
The ecstasy passed as they both stayed in bed on top of the covers, holding each other close. His strong arms wrapped around her & her head beneath his chin.

As they snuggled comfortably against each other with both their eyes shut, their naked forms entwined while feeling each other's heartbeat, Hina willed herself to speak.

"You weren't supposed to finish in me..." Naruto groaned softly as he rubbed small circles on her slender back.

"I'll be sure to buy you a Plan B." He gruffly answered. She moaned silently before softly exhaling. "Thanks, Ocean Eyes."

Just when they were drifting off to sleep, they both heard a voice coming from the bedroom door, that spooked the hell out of Hina.

"You 2 kept me up!" He said to them with a hateful scowl. She fearfully gasped, jumping out of her skin and secretly wishing she was covered up.

Naruto instantly flipped her over, now on top of her, and turned back to look at his best friend who just stood there with the same expression.

"Wh-What-What's he doing here?" She embarrassingly asked as her body shook with anxiety. "Sorry, babe. I forgot to tell you, he's gonna be staying with us for a while."

"And when we're you gonna tell me about this?" She lightly jeered at him.

Naruto was so damn aroused when he saw his gf that he forgot to mention to her about Sasuke needing a little break from the dorm.

"Uh... now...?"

The raven head masturbated in the bathroom during their sexcapade and he wondered what it would feel like for her to fuck him.

And now that he's seen her naked backside, he desired that feeling even more.

Her creamy bubbly round ass and curvy waist captivated him. He wished his eyes had more time to admire those beautiful curves.

He drank her beauty for what it was, believing her body was made to fit in his hands instead of his idiot best friend.

Sasuke imagined the way her soft skin would feel against his rough fingertips as he mercilessly explored her body as much as he pleased. He wanted to abruptly run his manly hands all over her precious fucking body.

He wanted to violently take her.

And with this newfound appearance of her, the strong appetite for her was getting harder and harder to resist. Pun Intended.

Naruto finally whipped his head back around to see Sasuke still standing there like a total creep. "Get the fuck out!" He forcibly told him. But of course, that asshole just had to smirk and get the last word. "Love the way you moan, Sugar Popsicle."

Hina tried jumping up but she forgot that she was being held down by Naruto's weight.
xxx
Couple Of Hrs Later

"You didn't even ask me how I would feel about him staying here!" She furiously yelled at him with her finger pointed in his face while he sat on the bed with a disinterested expression.

"He just needs a little break from the dorm. Stop your nagging!" She furrowed her brows and crossed her arms over her covered chest.

"I don't give a fuck! I told you plenty of times I'm not comfortable around him." Hina threw her arms up and began pacing again.

He placed both his hands on his face and frustratingly groaned. "He's my best friend! I can't just leave him hanging!"

Sounds of bliss penetrated his ear as he made himself comfortable on the couch with both legs crossed on the little table in the living room, flipping through the channels on tv.

"Send him to a damn shelter!" She argued against him and he nastily glared at her.

"This is my apartment too. I paid the rest of this year's rent and next year!" There he was, throwing it in her face again, it wasn't like she asked him to.

"You know what, screw that." He angrily stated. "This is my apartment and if I want somebody to stay here then that's that!"

She shot right back at him. "If that's how you want it, then fine! I start looking for my own place tomorrow."

A hostility burned within his eyes and his lips pressed together. He instantly stood on his feet and slapped her with the back of his hand.

Hinata fell to the floor in hurtful silence, clear orbs watery & looking up at him with painful disbelief. "You shut up with all your damn nonsense! You're staying here and that's the end of discussion!"

When he walked out of the room she began sulking in hot tears.
xxx
Kiba 🐶🤘🏼

@Hina 🔐💗 Hbd Baby I Love U.

Slide —> 2

Slide —> 3

1,000 likes
59 comments
Pinned Comment
Hina: I love you too Kiba. 🥺💗💗
-
Toneri 🤪

Not on speaking terms, but idgaf... Happy Birthday To My Fl 🫶🏼
She means the world to me.

Artist: chonkizinowi
Slide —> 2

Slide —> 3

Slide —> 4

9,000 likes
500 comments
Pinned Comment
RandomGrl: I prefer her with u... u both look so cute together 😭❤️
-
10_10 @Gaara's Gf 🥰

🤞🏼❤️‍🔥 #24

Slide —> 2

Slide —> 3

Slide —> 4

Slide —> 5

3,000 likes
200 comments
-

It's my baby's birthday 🎈🎉🥹

13,000 likes
4,000 comments
-
Gonna be spamming pics of my Sugar Pop allll day today 🥹 #oldpic #12/13

13,900 likes
6,000 comments
Karin: Sooo cute 😭 hbd Hina
Sasu: She's so pretty 😚 hbd
Shikamaru: Happy Birthday Hinata 😌
Choji: Hbdd babe 🙂
Naruko: She's ur prettiest gf 😩
Naruko: Happy Birthday To Her ❣️
Sasu: @Naruko I second this
Suigetsu: 😘😘 Hbd petty girl
Lee: Happy Birthday Hinata 🥰
xxx

Hinata was happy to spend some quality time with just her and her besties. It's been a while since their friend group got together and hung out.

For the past 2 weeks, she needed a break from Naruto. Things were crazy between her and him. There were a lot of things she couldn't wrap her mind around.

"Why are you crying?" Kiba asked as he had 1 arm wrapped around her while she cried into his chest. "I just... miss you guys." She sniffled.

She, Tenny, Lee, & Kiba were all seated in a booth at a local diner, a few miles away from Leaf University.

They all decided to wear leather jackets, blue jeans, with a pair of black Converses.

"You always get emotional," Lee commented while sitting across from her next to TenTen. "Yeah, you're a big crybaby." Tenny agreed with him playfully smirking.

"Can we all run away together?" Droplets of tears rolled down her red cheeks. "Let's just ditch school and go far away from here with new identities and start over."

Tenny & the guys shared a quick look before looking back at her. "Damn, now I feel like an asshole for bringing this up."

Hinata lifted her head from Kiba's chest and wiped her tears. "What do you mean?" She asked the guy next to her.

Kiba breathed deeply before continuing to speak. "Well... we've already talked about this and... we wanted to wait for your birthday to be over..."

For some weird reason, his words sent shivers down her spine as she listened carefully to what he was gonna say next.

Glancing over at Ten & Lee to see them mirroring Kiba's serious expression. 

"We all think it's best to cut our friendship from you." She snapped her head back at Kiba as more tears welled in her eyes and a sharp pain punched her in the gut.

"What...?" Her voice trembled as the world she knew started to slow down around her.

Lee took her small hands into his. "The 3 of us grew apart from you and we feel that it's now best to go our separate ways." His voice was filled with empathy.

TenTen chimed in. "We want different things and it's not fair to us to keep pretending like things are the same." Tenny's tone was a lot different from Lee's and Hina found that strange.

"Is it because of Naruto?" She asked them. Kiba scoffed before answering. "It has nothing to do with him... we just don't wanna be your friend anymore."

Hinata's mind began racing with ways to change their decisions.

"Yeah, and you're not my bestie anymore," Tenny told her in a rude tone.

"My choice of reasoning has nothing to do with Gaara either. I just don't wanna deal with you anymore." She shrugged.

Lee pursed his lips and let go of Hinata's hands. "Welp, this is goodbye..." Kiba said before sliding out of the booth.

"Oh, and just so you know. I blocked you from everything and my number isn't the same." Tenny said her peace and the 3 of them left Hinata sitting there all alone.

The teary dark violet-haired woman pulled her phone out to see if it was true and to her surprise, Tenny wasn't lying. She blocked her from everything along with Lee & Kiba.

What was supposed to be a celebration of being blessed to see another year, turned into her worst nightmare ever.

She balled her eyes out in her car until nightfall approached her.
xxx
When she walked into the place that once felt like a home to her, she cried when she realized she could no longer sleep in her own bed, in her own room, with no more privacy.

"The fuck are you crying for?" He rolled his eyes as he snorted a line of coke.

Seeing him do drugs in front of her, still nauseated her like no other.

He angrily stared at her before slamming his fist down on the long island. "Dammit!" She flinched from fearful reflexes.

"I bought you this cake, balloons are every fucking where and I buy you these fucking flowers!" He snatched a couple of roses out of the big black box and threw them at her.

"And you can't even stop fucking crying."

Her body trembled in horror as she stood by the door, too afraid to walk any further inside the apartment.

"Are you still sad about that?" He asked in annoyance and when she didn't answer it ticked him off more.

"You know what!" He yelled at her.

"If you wanna sit there lookin' stupid and sad then just get the fuck out!" He stormed over at her, roughly grabbed her arm, and threw her out of the apartment.
xxx
Hinata tried calling Naruto but he blocked her number... again...

She heard a soft knock at the door before it gently opened. "Hey... how are you?" The nice guy asked while handing her a hot cup of tea. "Shitty..." She took the cup from the handsome stud before taking a small sip and sitting it on the nightstand next to her.

"It'll get better." He softly said to her.

"Thanks for letting me stay here Maxxy." The sad woman gazed down at her hands with shame. "It's ok, Hina... you can stay here for as long as you need to." He was now seated next to her on the bed.

She reached over and pulled an envelope out of the drawer and handed it to him. "This is 10 thousand dollars... I was saving up for a new place but everything is too expensive."

He looked at the envelope and sighed. "Please... keep it..." She said before her voice cracked and the tears spilled.

Max wrapped his right arm around her and pulled her close to him as she cried in his chest. He kissed the top of her head & advised her to talk to their school counselor for mental health.
xxx
Hinata looked at the college's counselor Dr. Yamanaka as if he had grown 2 heads.

They were an hour into the session now on day 7. "Excuse me... say that again, please." She sat on his comfortable sofa as he sat across from her in a big cushion brown chair.

The older blond man warmly smiled at her. "Hinata, I said you're a 14-year-old girl dealing with a 25-year-old man." The blunette snickered before crossing her arms and leaning back into the seat.

"Mr. Yamanaka, if that were true he'd be in jail right now." His face was serious when he softly exhaled and placed his notepad down as he uncrossed his legs.

"You said he moved away when you were 12 going on 13, right?" She nodded. "Right."

"And that he broke up with you when you were 14 going on 15, correct?" She nodded again as she answered him. "Correct."

He emphasized his diagnosis. "You're emotionally stunted. That was a traumatic experience for you at that time."

She uncrossed her arms and straightened on the couch. "You were holding on to the past of what you 2 used to be. It's unhealthy to hold on to something you remember from long ago."

A lot of what he said made sense.
"You never accepted that he's no longer that same boy you grew to love." Her heart dropped because what he was saying was true.

"You've been upholding an old version of him and blindly ignoring the signs of that's no longer who he is." She couldn't hold her tears.

He handed her some Kleenex and she blew her snotty nose before wiping her eyes.

"I'm sorry..." He consoled her. "It's fine."

"I want you to understand he isn't your first love, he's your first attachment."
-
After going to some more sessions with Dr. Yamanaka, they came up with a solution to her issues, it wasn't gonna be easy but it was a start...
xxx
January 5th

She sat on the plane with her art classmates surrounding her in seats in front of her and behind her.

A whirlwind of emotions swirled in her thoughts as the plane got ready to board.

The excitement of making new connections abroad with her art classmates as well as new people flooded her mind with great possibilities. While the bittersweet of leaving old memories and old people behind played in the back of her mind too.

As the bluenette softly gazed out the window next to her she felt her heart beat with sadness now that the plane has taken off & knowing that she'd never look at her old mates the same way she did before.

She knows she shouldn't have but she missed Naruto. 1 whole month without speaking to him was damaging to her spirit & she often wondered if he missed her too.

Getting over him wasn't gonna happen overnight but she finally accepted that he wasn't the type of man she wanted to spend her life with or hell, even date casually.

No woman deserves that type of toxicity in their life so she was glad to leave it all behind.

This trip to Paris wasn't just about studying art but it was also new ways to create more of herself and gain more out of life.

"You alright?" The dark raven-haired man sitting next to her squeezed her right hand and she turned to him with a calming smile.

"Yes." He then bought her hand to his full lips and kissed the soft palm. "Good."
xxx
An: Ok, so ik I just skipped some parts and it may got y'all worrying like 'bitch wtf.' But keep calm. I'll be writing them in a flashback.

I personally hate writing long ass chapters. 😕 & this was long ENOUGH. Just know she went thru some shit w/Naru 😔 & the craziest shit has yet to b witnessed by y'all lol...

1 word for Naruto, when she returns: DELUSIONAL.

Tenny: HURT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 168 18
❗️Stories can contain extremely dark and triggering topics. Viewer discretion is advised.❗️ DISCONTINUED None of the characters belong to me. Photo...
87.8K 2.7K 19
Yandere Naruto! Yay! I've been wanting to write a story like this for a while. There will be smut and gore, so read at your own risk. Anywho, enjoy!
399K 8.6K 32
WARNING! Includes 18+ Smut! If you are not a fan of guys having sex with other guys, please leave immediately! Otherwise enjoy this smut filled fanfi...
5.6K 148 43
I got bored n decided to write my own lil story... 18+ - SEXUAL CONTENT - EXPLICIT - SMUT YES they are all GROWN. Well into their 20s. Disclaimer...