Triplets

By ThatScaryBisexual

Seventeen years ago, Alessio, the Italian Mafia Boss, received "proof" that his wife cheated on him. A couple... More

Disclaimers
Characters
Tattoos
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
AUTHOR'S NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT
011
012
013
014
015
016
Author's Note
017
018
019
020
021
022
Author's Note
Author's Note

010

1.4K 39 5
By ThatScaryBisexual

RYAN'S POV

I was woken up this morning by my phone blaring an alarm. Without opening my eyes, I try to find my phone, then once I have it, I press the power button down which also turns my alarm off.

I quickly fall into another sleep; however, it is a light sleep.

So, when I hear my door open and footsteps approaching my bed, I groan. "I'm awake. I promise. I just have my eyes closed." My words are slurred from my brain still being half asleep, but they earn me a little chuckle. From that chuckle, there is only one person it could be.

Rudy.

Why the hell is he awake already?

"Come on. Today is our first day of school. If you want to make that dramatic entrance, we had planned yesterday than you have to get up early so we can leave early." His words have me waking up almost immediately.

"Oh yeah." I mumble. I yawn really quickly and then stand up. "Now get out of my room so that I can change."

After going through my closet for a while, I decide on some baggy cargo pants and a cropped, normal black t-shirt. For shoes I choose some black doc martins that I had made for me before we moved here so there were some places to shove some knives. In my bathroom mirror I straighten my hair before curling just a couple strands to add some depth. I then put a beanie on, but not enough to cover my whole head. It is just a hair accessory for me.

In case any of the classrooms are cold, I grab a blackish-grey flannel and wrap it around my waist. Before leaving my room, I put my phone in my back right pocket and one of my extra bike keys in another pocket. I put some knives in my boot as well. (I am an assassin sue me for being prepared and safe)

I then make my way downstairs and grab some cinnamon toast crunch and orange juice. The superior cereal (only tied with lucky charms) and the best breakfast juice. I join my other twins at the table to eat. The oldest older brothers are all up and moving around the kitchen and the youngest older brothers are nowhere to be seen, probably still getting dressed.

Our plan on making a dramatic entrance has a very tight schedule. After timing it, Alessandro leaves exactly ten minutes before the other boys. Marco is usually in his room by then and Christopher leaves by six to get to the hospital. Lorenzo hangs out in the kitchen until his coffee is gone (which takes longer than you might think).

Since Alessandro's work is in the same direction of the high school we are entering, which I couldn't be bothered to learn the name of, we would need to drive the speed limit until we reach the intersection where we have to turn. Then we would be in the safe zone.

Then we have the problem of the youngest older brothers. They will probably want to show us around, and while I appreciate the sentiment a sleepless night compelled me to learn the whole layout of the school. If we say we want to get there a bit earlier than the other boys to get our schedule we would be able to get out of the house five minutes after Alessandro left and five minutes before the other school kids.

Hence, why we woke up a bit earlier.

I pick up my now empty bowl and start rinsing it while loading it into the dishwasher. I look to my second oldest brother. "Hey Lorenzo. My twins were going to leave a bit earlier than the others because we want to be able to grab our schedules and get into our lockers. Would that be alright with you?" I speak in my normal tone, but there is an innocent undertone.

He glances up from his newspaper before studying the three of us. His eyes land on me at last and I flash him a smile. "I don't see a problem with you leaving a bit early."

"Thank you!"

As soon as I finish my sentence, Alessandro comes down the stairs. I notice he is running a bit late, and I know that he knows too, since he keeps glancing down at his watch that costs more money than I care to count. I fill up a travel mug with black coffee and hand it to him. He looks at me questionably before I raise my half full glass of orange juice and say a simple, "Cheers."

He shakes his head before taking a sip and nodding at me. "I'm running late I ought to go."

A chorus of 'byes' is what he gets in return. Then the other boys show up. I glance at the clock.

Just three more minutes.

The I realize I don't have my backpack. I look to my twins and see they also don't have it. "Go get your bags." I say to them, and we all go upstairs together. "Hurry up we have got to leave in one minute. I already got an 'okay' from Lorenzo we just have to get out before the youngest older brothers can question us."

I rush into my room, grab my bag, and then rush downstairs where my twins already are. I get to the door that leads to the garage before yelling out, "Bye Lorenzo! Have a good day!"

We rush into the garage where I lift my seat and pull out my leather jacket, which should just protect me if I end up crashing, so the pavement doesn't shred my skin, and stuff my flannel, beanie, and backpack into the compartment. I quickly through on my jacket and helmet before nodding my head to my brothers and we are out.

For the first couple minutes of the drive, we drive normally and at the speed limit. However, after we make the turn at the intersection, it turned into a race. It was something we had spoken about while creating the plan. We also placed bets. Winner gets free Starbucks.

I had taken a couple shortcuts, so I lost my brothers but was still going a distant speed and I was pretty confident I was in front of them. When I see the school gates, I drift into the parking lot, causing all the attention to go to me because of the sound, and then slow down to pull into a parking spot.

No brothers in sight.

It was crazy the effect I had though, when I showed up on my bike. Guys glared at me with jealousy and girls started blinking their eyelashes like they were trying to float away. They also pulled their tops down.

Losers didn't know I'm a girl yet.

I decided to keep my helmet on until my twins got here. I took out my phone and started to just mindlessly scroll on Instagram. I could still feel the eyes of everyone.

Then I hear the beautiful sound of my brother's engines. I slowly get off my bike and put my phone in my back pant pocket. Then, I lean against it with my arms crossed as they both pulled into the spot next to me.

Rico doesn't waste time to take his helmet off and bound over to me. "How did you get here so fast?" He was shocked.

Then Rudy took his helmet off. Some girls fainted. "No, I agree. You should tell us how you got here so fast." He crosses his arms and leans against Rico's bike, which was in the middle of his and my own.

I make a show of taking off my own helmet and shaking my hair out. I put my helmet on the handlebars of the bike before opening the compartment underneath the seat. "Simple," I say as I get everything out and stuff my leather jacket back in. "I am just better than both of you." I put my flannel on and sling my backpack onto one of my shoulders. Then, I crouch in front of the mirrors attached to my motorcycle and put my beanie in my hair.

Guys were no longer staring at me with jealousy but instead with lust and want. Girls give me glares and disgusted glances.

Bitches switch up real fast.

"You guys ready to go?" I question as I pocket my keys again. They nod and sling their backpacks over their shoulders as we make our way to the office from the map I had memorized.

When we finally get to the office, there is a kind looking old lady at the desk.

"Excuse me?" I question her and she looks up from what she was originally doing.

"Oh, hello dear. What can I do for you?"

"So, we are all new students, and I was wondering if we could get our schedules and lockers and other information?" I say in a polite tone again. I don't think I have ever been this nice to a stranger ever.

Whatever. She gives off grandma vibes.

"Sure. What are your names"

"Okay so we are Rico, Rudy, and Ryan Russo."

She looks at us for a moment, squinting. "Y'know I see how you are related to those other boys."

I smile back at her a little bit awkwardly.

She goes into her computer, probably looking for our files, and then hands them to us. Before we could leave, however, after our curt 'thank you', she speaks up again. "In your old record, it says that you were quite the troublemakers. I hope I don't see you much. But on second thought, if I did see you often, you would be keeping up with all of your other brother's reputation so I wouldn't be surprised." She ends with a shrug before she goes back to what she was doing.

We all walk out into the crowded and loud hallway.

Great. It looks like we have a reputation to live up to.

Why, oh why did they all have to be popular?

We make it to a quiet part of the hallway, which also ended up being where all out lockers are, right next to each other.

I mean I am not complaining at all.

Rico's locker ended up being in the middle of both of Rudy and I's, which actually worked out because either of us would have made him switch anyway so that he was in the middle anyway.

"Really quickly let's compare our schedules." Rico suggests and we quickly agree.

Ryan Russo
Period One: AP English
Period Two: Psychology
Period Three: Physical Education
Period Four: AP Algebra (Senior class)
Lunch
Period Five: Art
Period Six: Car Mechanics
Period Seven: Free period

I was not at all mad about the classes I had been given.

Rudy and I shared physical education (apparently rich kid schools can't just say P.E.), car mechanics, and our free period.

Rico and I share AP english, psychology, physical education, and our free period.

The only classes I don't share with either of my brothers would be art, which I am going to be completely honest does not surprise me because neither one of them have ever been super into sitting still for that long. Another class I am not surprised to not have any of them in would be my AP algebra class because neither one of them like math a whole lot. I have always been a bit more of a math nerd more than my twins.

"Alright. So, I guess have fun at your class Rudy, Rico and I have our first two classes together so see you third period I suppose. Text us if you need anything. And if you get lost use your map that the recept-"

"Alright Ryan, we get it. You are mothering me because it is the first day of school. Chill out. I am completely fine." He reassures me quietly.

I grin cheekily at him. "I forgot to take a first day of school photo of both of you too." This earns me a sharp punch to the arm by Rico and a chuckle from Rudy. As the middle brother starts walking away, I call out to him. "Ru!" He turns to me with raised eyebrows. I smile softly at him. "Don't be afraid to make some friends, yeah?"

I am suddenly tugged harshly on my arm by the youngest brother as he for some reason wants to get to class early. "Come on Ryan. We don't want to be late."

I sigh and groan. "Fine."

As we walk into the classroom, which is already filled up, a young-looking teacher comes up to us. She starts speaking and the class becomes quiet. "You must be the new students. I am Ms. Livitch." She then gestures to the class. "Please introduce yourself to the class."

"My name is Ryan; this is my twin brother Rico. Uhhh... yeah." I shrug completely unbothered.

Ms. Livitch nods and tells us to take a seat, which we both sit in the back. "Sorry, what was your last name again?"

This time Rico answers. "Russo."

Whispers erupt.

I slouch in my seat a little.

Welcome to hell I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.3K 25
15-year-old Josephine Parker just wanted to seek shelter in the old warehouse. Instead, she unwillingly overheard something she shouldn't have and t...
95.1K 3.5K 18
➻ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬...
5.1K 135 13
This story is about a girl name Valentina Giovanni, she was a sweet innocent girl with her parents and 7 older brothers. One night a week after her 6...
48.7K 1.7K 18
𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the stepdaughter to Lady Elspeth's brother. 𝘖𝘳, 𝘸𝘢𝘴. Despite her stepfather's tragic passing years prior, she remai...