SOMEBODY TO LOVE - JAMES POTT...

By whyviolet

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Can anybody find me somebody to love? ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* They hate each ot... More

CAST & MORE
ACT I
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ACT II
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
Interlude: A Merry Wizardly Christmas Break
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen

two

482 13 4
By whyviolet

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER TWO

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

man eater - nelly furtado

"she's a maneater, make you buy cars"

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘. The girl groaned and pushed her head into a book, deciding that ignoring him would be the best option for the girl as all her friends and Sirius and Peter sat around her and watched.

When James didn't head to their table — but rather Lily Evans, the brunette girl decided this show would be more interesting than her book. The rest of the marauders, and Elaine, had the same idea.

"Hey, Lils," James started, playing nervously with his hair, feeling the stares of his friends and enemy combined. "I've had a rough day. Think you can cheer me up?" He smirked, playing off the nerves and seeming confident.

The red headed Gryffindor looked around to her friends at the table, as if asking if this situation was actually real. It was, in fact, real.

"No, James. I don't think i can 'cheer you up,'" she mocked, looking over to Addy and slightly smiling. "You should go apologize to Addy."

The entire school saw what went down in the cafeteria, and put two and two together once the rumors started flying.

"Why would I do that?"

Lily scoffed, appalled that someone as rude as James Potter took interest in her. "Perhaps because it's the right thing to do?"

Lily couldn't see it, but Adelaide was shaking her head at the girl. The last thing Adelaide wanted was for James to apologize to her.

She didn't need him to apologize. Obviously, what he said was horrible and he took it too far. But, he wasn't wrong.

Adelaide was allowed to morn her dead relationship. she was allowed to be sad, to be angry, to still feel as if there was hope for the two of them. But that didn't mean she should defend him. What Garrett did was pretty shitty.

Hell, if James potter, of all people knew he was a bad guy, then he was probably a bad guy. However, all of this was not the reason that Adelaide did not need an apology.

Her and James' relationship was complicated.

For one, they didn't have a relationship. And for two, well... no. That's it.

Ever since first year, the two did not get along. First, it was over seats on the train to the school.

Before James ever saw Lily, he saw Elaine. Eleven year old James thought that Elaine Pettigrew was the most beautiful girl on the planet.

Eleven year old James told eleven year old Adelaide to move so he could sit next to Elaine.

She obviously declined, as all the other carts were full and if she were to move to the bench across small room, she would have had to sat next to eleven year old Sirius.

And eleven year old Adelaide was terrified of boys.

Sixteen year old Adelaide is terrified of boys.

That small interaction (James telling Addy to move, and Addy absolutely not moving) catapulted the hatred towards each other in the years to come.

Once James Potter saw Lily Evans, and thus — forgetting about his so-called love of his life, he turned even more evil than he was before.

Twelve year old James Potter literally pushed Adelaide onto the ground in order to catch up to Lily.

Thirteen year old James potter pulled a prank on Adelaide (to the rest of the marauders disproval), where each time she put on her clothing items, they would flip backwards on her.

Fourteen year old James got Adelaide a month's worth of detention for something that was not her fault, but we will not go into detail just yet.

Fifteen year old James attempted, and almost got away with getting the Hogwarts express to leave without Adelaide. He threw her favorite stuffed elephant she takes with her every year, Eli, back through the wall that got you into platform 9 & ¾. She obviously had to go get him, and got into the train while it was moving.

And currently, at sixteen years old, James had said some harsh words about Adelaide and her fresh ex boyfriend.

But, looking through this list, this is definitely not the worst thing James had done to the girl. So why should she get an apology for this seemingly minuscule act when he has never apologized before?

James huffed, looking forward at Lily, then back towards Adelaide, who was sat watching with a raised eyebrow.

James sighed, pushed his chair back and stomped over towards the petite brunette. "Adelaide," He began, seeming as though he was actually struggling to get the words to come out of his mouth. "I am sorry for the words I said this morning."

It was as if everything paused. Sirius was grinning ear to ear, excited to see how this would play out. Remus hit his hand on his head, knowing how this would turn out, along with Elaine who scratched her head in anticipation. Peter was looking slightly less interested, but still listening as he ate his mashed potatoes that he took from the cafeteria.

"James," she began, her face completely still. "I do not forgive you."

Everyone at the table tried to hold back their laughter as they saw James literally malfunctioning.

His jaw dropped. How could she stand in the way of his Lily flower? Was it so hard to accept an apology? "Excuse me?" He responded, not sure if he heard her right.

"I. Don't. Forgive. You." She spoke again, speaking slowly to ensure he understood. James could be a little slow sometimes.

He scoffed, looking to his friends. Sirius was grinning wider, if that is even possible. "You deserve that, Prongs."

Remus nodded in agreement, keeping his lips tight so he doesn't make his friend feel worse.

"Yeah, prongs," Elaine bounced off Sirius, saying the boy's nickname much colder than the black haired boy did. "You deserve that. And much more."

"A lot more, honestly, mate." Peter spoke up, shyly.

James groaned and walked over to Lily.

As he was walking away, he heard Sirius telling the girls about the party in the Gryffindor common room that was happening tonight.

"James, how about this," Lily started before he even reached the table. "If you can get Addy to accept your apology, I will go on a date with you."

⋆˚✿˖°⋆

"Are you sure this isn't too revealing?" The brunette Hufflepuff asked the taller blonde, who was swinging their hands as they walked down the corridor.

The small girl was wearing black chunky heals, black tights, and a little black dress that had silver chains all across the front. And, the black dress was a little form fitting. Just a little.

Typically, Adelaide Griffin was extremely put together and modest. She was pretty insecure about her body, and it showed in the many ways she tried to cover herself up with this dress on.

"Addy, it's perfect. You know Garrett will be there, and you know he will be so upset to see you looking so sexy and having fun! Just loosen up! You look beautiful, I promise." The blonde responded, making the brunette blush and thank her.

They got to the portrait and the small girl took a deep breath. "I think I will get drunk tonight."

The blonde grinned, holding up her pinky. "I think I will too."

They connected pinky's and walked in.

As they were walking in, Lily Evans was walking down from her dorm to tell the party goers to turn down the music. She lit up when she saw the two Hufflepuff's and immediately engaged in a conversation.

"Wow, she looks good." James stated to the three other marauders who were at the drinks table. They had just finished taking a shot together.

"You would say that about Lily if she just came from taking a shower in a dumpster." Remus responded dryly, eyeing Sirius who was eyeing Adelaide.

"What?" James questioned, turning to see that Lily, his Lily was standing next to Adelaide, and he didn't even see her. "Oh yeah, because she would, mate!"

Remus took his eyes off of Sirius, and put them onto James after rolling them, and smiled at the boy with the glasses.

Peter looked up from his cup and noticed the two girls next to Lily. "Wow, Adelaide looks hot." He stated, making Remus look at her for the first time, and James look at her once again.

"She looks proper fit, mate. I've never noticed her like this." Sirius stated, looking at her up and down. Remus rolled his eyes at Sirius' antics, before looking back to the brunette.

"She does look good." James just stared wordlessly, not even noticing that Lily had walked back upstairs and the two girls were now walking to the marauders.

Until Garrett Davis grabbed her hand and pulled her to him.

⋆˚✿˖°⋆

AHHHHHHHHH

CHAPTER TWO DOWN THE HATCH WOOOOOOO

im so excited i already love addy and her messy messy feelings !!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.1K 51
𝙰 𝙿𝚢𝚛𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘�...
29.6K 623 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
2.1M 27.2K 91
𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎