1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

De HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 23

253 8 0
De HungjuiChiu

When we are waiting for our Pokemon to be healed, Mom is now handling the Celadon City Gym's fire with the police. And that also means we would have to wait for another time to raid the Rocket base.

And while we are exploring, we heard a commotion, and we heard a girl's voice, "Hurry, hurry! Step right up! This is the biggest item sale ever!"

We notice that a girl is trying to sell some items, and Mom, as the leader of the International Police and the Team Alpha member, walks towards her and says, "Excuse me."

She shows the police badge and says, "Do you have a license for selling things?"

The girl gasps in surprise before she tries to run, we try to chase after her, but just as she was at the river side, she throws a Pokeball. "Go!"

The Pokemon turns out to be a Wartortle, and she jumps onto it and says, "Sorry, but you can't catch me."

"What's going on? Why would she run?" Misty asks.

"There is nothing to worry about the police if you haven't done anything wrong." My Mom replies while throwing a Pokeball. "Snorlax! Use Splash!"

When Mom's Snorlax splashes into the water, the girl is now bounced back to the shore with her Wartortle. "Who left a mattress in the middle of the river?" She mutters before noticing the Snorlax.

"Now you owe me some answers." My mom says in a slightly cold voice, but much to my surprise, she suddenly gasps, "You're Ash Ketchum, right? I want to meet you!"

And when she suddenly gives me a hug, it causes surprise to some of us, while Yellow and Serena, I can feel that they are burning with anger.

"Did I know you?" I ask, "How did you even know my name?"

"You were the person who saved the Viridian Pokemon Center from Team Rocket! I was so happy to meet you." The girl says.

"Okay..." I say, "But can you just let me go?"

"Sorry, I've been such a bad girl... and I'm about to get worse!" Just then, she pushes me to the ground and yells, "Wartortle! Bubble Beam!"

I realize what she's doing and quickly use Agility to dodge the attack. She is now shocked and I smirk, "Didn't think I'd see that coming? You better think twice before trying to outsmart me. Pikachu! Iron Tail!"

Pikachu tries to attack the Wartortle with the Iron Tail, eventually knocking out the girl with the Wartortle. Serena rushes to me and asks, "Ash, are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I say while my Mom is already looking at her Rotom Phone. "So this girl is named Leaf. And she has a Wartortle."

"What are we going to do with her?" Brock asks.

Aurora looks closer at her face and says, "You know, this girl right here has a similar face to the thief who stole Professor Oak's Squirtle the other day..." But when my Mom decides to check her aura, she gasps as she kneels to the ground.

"Mom? What's the matter?" I ask with shock.

"This girl here... she reminds me of myself when I was little." My Mom says, and we all gasp in shock. Then we also heard someone approaching as we hide behind the tree. Two Team Rocket grunts are passing by.

"We come so close to catching her..." "And once we get too close, it's "Leaf was just here!"

We are surprised that Team Rocket is also searching for this girl. "So what are we going to do now?" Insey asks.

"We bring this girl with us, and we're going to raid the base." Aurora says, and we nod. Insey and Yellow volunteers to watch over the girl, while we all head into the Game Corner.

When we are walking around, it doesn't seem any fishy around here. But we notice the disguised Jessie, James, and Meowth playing games.

"There! Come on! Almost got it... Aaah, so close!" We are surprised to see them playing games like nothing is happening.

"C'mon, Jessie, why don't we head to the hideout now?" James says.

Jessie turns around and glares at him, "Oh come on, after that stinky perfume and the fact that we've already handed over the Cubone to another Team Rocket member. What's the harm in taking a little break? How were we supposed to open the hidden entrance to the hideout, anyway?"

James says, "We just need to check the poster with a vehicle on it, remember? It's a poster with a vehicle that's the best way to represent us!"

"What do you mean? What kind of vehicle is the best way to represent us?"

"You know, those things that blast off into space?"

"Or we won't be called Team Rocket for a reason." Meowth adds. But then they notice us and they decide to stop their games and see what we're doing.

"The twerps are here. Do you think they heard our conversation?" Jessie asks.

"Looks like they weren't paying attention to us." James says. "And they also have the Dark Rainbow with them as well!"

"Hey, it seems like they were missing two girls." Meowth adds as he realizes Insey and Yellow weren't present, because they were guarding Leaf at the Pokemon Center.

We ignore the trio as we notice a Porygon being held hostage. "Is that a Porygon?" Serena asks.

"Porygon?" Misty is confused, and I say, "Porygon is an artificial Pokemon made with a program. It is one of the rare Pokemon to find."

I decide to step forward and ask for the Pokemon. "Oh? You want that Porygon? You will have to pay 9999 Poke Coins for it."

9999 coins? How am I supposed to get that many? But thanks to my Mom. She already hands over the 9999 Coins. I ask, "Are you sure, Mom?"

"Don't worry about it, it's better to save the Pokemon before anyone else have it." My Mom says to me.

Porygon: The Virtual Pokemon: Normal Type. A Pokémon that consists entirely of programming code. Capable of moving freely in cyberspace.

After we have the Porygon, we go to the poster. There is a Rocket Grunt standing in front of us and he says, "I am guarding this poster, go away, or else!"

"What if we don't?" I ask, and he sends out Raticate. I use Primeape and use the Karate Chop to defeat it with ease.

The grunt is surprised at the defeat and he yells, "Oh no. At this rate, the location of the Team Rocket Hideout is gonna be discovered! I've better tell the boss!"

As the grunt leaves, Misty asks, "Did he seriously just reveal the location to us?"

"Well, we just need to push the switch, right?" Serena says as she tears the poster, revealing the switch. She presses it and then the building shakes for a second before they notice a door open beside the counter, not only that, all the people inside the building are gone, much to their surprise.

"Does that mean all the people that were here are actually spies sent by Team Rocket?" I ask.

"It could be, but this will be our chance to stop them once and for all." My Mom says as we all head into the door.

While we manage to get inside the place, we decide to hide and we hear some information. "Why would the boss want the girl called Leaf to be captured?"

"You didn't know? She stole one of the disks that contain the data of the location of the Mythical Pokemon Mew." A grunt says.

Then all of a sudden, I was both impressed and shocked at what Leaf have done. It would be better if Team Rocket didn't get their hands on Mew. But my thoughts are interrupted.

"All subordinates to point 16 east! The thief has been found!" Then much to our surprise, a majority of the Team Rocket grunts rush out of the building. Serena says, "Oh no... they are probably going to capture Leaf! Insey and Yellow could be in danger."

"Don't worry, I already called backup." My Mom says. "Now it is our perfect chance. The grunts in the base would be in smaller numbers, it will be perfect for us to raid the base and find Giovanni.

(Insey's POV)

When Leaf wakes up, she notices us and gasps, "You two!"

"You're finally awake." I say while folding my arms. "There are some things I want to ask you, if you are willing to comply, we could let you go."

"And what if I refuse?" Leaf asks, but before we can answer, we are surrounded by Team Rocket grunts.

"Team Rocket!?" Yellow gasps, and I grit my teeth. "What are they doing here?"

"We finally found you, Leaf." The one leading says.

"You need all these men just to catch one little girl? You must have no evil plans left to complete." Leaf taunts.

"Save it, girl! You know what we're here for!" Another grunt yells.

"Do you mean this disk here? I guess I could give it to you." She takes out the disk and now we are confused. What kind of disk is that and why is Team Rocket wanting to get their hands on it.

"But I want the cute Mew!" Much to our surprise, she throws the disk in the air and has Wartortle bite it.

"You'll damage the disk and its data!" The grunt gasps in horror. Leaf says, "That's right. If you attack me, you will damage the disk! But if you want to risk it, go ahead!"

When they send out their Pokemon, I say, "Yellow, we should fight as well."

"Right! Raty!" Yellow sends out her Raticate while I go with Parasect, and Leaf is also doing well with her Wartortle. "You should be more aware of a trainer with two badges."

So she is also partaking in gyms, I notice the Boulder and Cascade Badges as her earings, but since Brock and Misty don't recognize her, I have to think that she got it from Brock's father or Misty's sisters.

Eventually, we're outnumbered, and Wartortle is defeated with the disk dropping out from its mouth. "We have the disk! Now finish this up!"

"No you won't!" Just then, we notice a Hitmonchan and Hypno falling to the ground by an attack from the Kingdra. "Big Brother Palmer!" I say with excitement as my second oldest brother comes to the rescue.

"Ganging on three girls is no fun, you know." Palmer smirks before having Kingdra use Twister to make the Pokemon flinch. Leaf also switches her Pokemon into a Ditto at the same time.

"You have a Ditto?" Yellow asks Leaf.

Then Ditto transforms into a Tauros and defeat the original Tauros and also sweeps through the rocket's team as well.

"Now we should try to escape. You have any Flying Type Pokemon, sis?" Palmer asks.

"Of course!" I say. "I have a bunch."

"Good, now that they're distracted by Ditto, we should leave." Palmo says. I go with Golbat to help us leave, and as for Yellow, Leaf sends out Jigglypuff and helps her leave as well. The only problem is that they got the disk of Mew back...

Here is a new chapter, and as you can see, this is going to be a two-part chapter with both the game version and the Manga version collide. And Ash's second brother Palmer also appears. I hope you like this chapter.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Diglett, Meowth, Primeape, Arcanine, Alakazam, Machop, Victreebel, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Drowzee, Voltorb, Mr. Mime, Gyarados (S), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Victreebel

Misty's Pokemon:

Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie (Egg), Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

23.7K 1.1K 42
Its a story about a boy Ash ketchum, who became the best of all in every field from the start he will be the very best. Its an ash x harem story. pok...
7.2K 207 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.
3.7K 24 4
How to be a Pokemon-Harem Master "Alright then, I think we should make it really special, and not like the honeymoon where we all had at him, at the...
6.6K 313 59
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 7 of the series: Kalos