Brutal Hearts ! y/n x fabio q...

By DollarSigh_

Y/n is Charles Leclerc little sister, they live together in Monaco, Y/n is dating Fabio, MotoGP world champio... More

Chapter 1 ''Introduction''
Chapter 2 ''counting crimes''
Chapter 4 ''And they meet again''
Chapter 5 ''-What are you doing here? -Me, or you Y/N?''
Chapter 6 ''Explain what exatcly?''
Chapter 7 ''-New start? -One last chance''
Chapter 8 ''She is my kid, please dont tell anyone''
Chapter 9 ''Its not what it looks like-''
Chapter 10 ''karaoke night vol 2 : american jesus - lie''
Chapter 11 ''This time, he left me''
Chapter 12 ''Happily, after all''

Chapter 3 ''Leaving was hard''

251 3 0
By DollarSigh_

-next day-

Y/N was walking around with Anastasia & Marc at the mall, Anastasia thought it would be good to take her mind off of things and have some fun. An hour after Fabio had arrived in they were still enjoying their time there when Fabio arrived in Monaco so he could talk to Y/N he was desperate to try ans explain his side of the story. Fabio had seen a story of Anastasia's at the mall, so he made his way there right away, after 10 minutes of looking around to find them, he did and walked up to them.

~ Y/N POV ~

?/? ''Y/n''

I heard someone call my name and even though i wasn't inthe mood to turn around i did recognising the voice to be nobody else's bur Fabio's

Anastasia ''I think you should go Fabio, she does not want to talk to you-''

Fabio ''Y/n please let me explain-''

Y/n ''I dont want to talk to you'' says coldy

Fabio ''No! Y/n i love you, please-''

Marc ''She told you she does not want to talk to you, leave''

Fabio ''Marc please...''

y/n shakes her head no as she sees charlotte walking up to them

Charlotte ''Heyy babyy! Good to see that you came to visit me!'' she then turns to the others and laughs at them as she kissed Fabio on the cheek

Y/n ''Can we leave please...'' says to Marc & Anastasia already tired of this

Marc ''Ofc sweetheart, we dont have a reason to stay here'' he says and hugs her

Fabio ''Leave me alone Charlotte!'' he says trying to go after y/n

Once they got outside of the building

Fabio run up to them and started beggin y/n to let him talk to her once more

Marc started getting angry ''Mate! She told you she does not want to talk to you ! Stop trying!''

Fabio was also starting to get angry ''And who are you to tell me what to do! She is my gf and i want to talk to her!'' pushes Marc a little bit

Y/N ''Im not your gf, your gf is behind you, do not call me that again'' and with that she started running to her apartment, rushing to her room.

Pascale saw that and run after her to see what happend, when she walked into the room she saw Y/N packing her suitcase

Pascale ''Y/n what happend? why are you packing?''

Y/n ''Im leaving'' she said sharply at her

Pascale is speechless, not knowing what to say ''Where are you going?''

Y/n ''I dont know mom'' starts crying ''i just want to leave, i dont want him to find me again and hurt me again''

Pascale ''Oh my darling...'' hugs her, then Marc & Anastasia come to the room

After that, Y/n told them that she wants to leave, and get a new start, now with something as important as her pregnancy she needs to take a break from everything, and get control of her new life. They respected her choice.

 Later that day all of them had one final family dinner all together.

Arthur ''And where will you go?''

Y/n ''Probably to Carolina''

Marc ''Or you could come to Spain and live with me!'' he suggests

Y/n smiles at him ''Marc, I really appreciate it but... dont u think he would find me there?''

Charles ''That's true''

Marc ''Well, you cant live with me since i live with my brother and his dog in the house- but you know, we could find you a house close to mine, Carolina can live with you!''

Lorenzo ''Come on Y/n, it does not sound that bad- you will have someone close to you, it's preferable than being far away, that way we can easily just hop into a plane and come visit you, its not that far from here''

Anastasia ''That is great y/n, what do you think?'' she encourages the idea

Y/n ''I think i will go with that option- as i dont have alot to choose from at the moment anyway"' laughs and holds her belly

Marc ''Great! I will start looking for any houses close to mine then!'' y/n nods

-next day-

Pascale ''Hey dont worry, i will visit you soon, if you need help just call me ok?'' y/n nods

Anastasia ''I promise y/n i wont tell anyone about it ok?''

y/n ''that would be great Anastasia''

Y/n moved to a house Marc had found and suggested to her. Her new house was a 5minute walk to his, which was absolutely perfect. Anastasia & Marc helped her get settled in when her brothers weren't there to help her with it. Fabio tried alot of times to contact Anastasia or Marc and ask them where Y/N is, unfortunately for him the only thing they told him was that the Leclerc family knew where she went, and how they haven't heard a thing from her since that day at the mall.

After 9 months, the time was there, Y/N was about to go give birth, Anastasia & Carolina had texted them all in the groupchat that she is going on labor, Marc didnt see the msg right away, at that time it's so happend to be the summer break of Motogp+f1, they had a last party in Spain, bc it was the Spanish GP in F1. Fabio watched them from afar as Charles walked up to Marc and told him something that made him smile like crazy, leaving Fabio confused. After that they both walked out of the club. Fabio didnt know what to do, he started losing hope that y/n would want him again in his life, so he decided to be single for a while..not that he had a choice

Y/n gave birth to a beautiful girl, who she named Jules Daisy Leclerc, Charles was shocked when he heard the name 'Jules', he almost cried while holding her in his arms. The people who knew about it where happy about her, Anastasia & Marc had her back and helped her alot when her siblings or mother couldnt be around. Y/N was really happy that she had people like that around her.

Marc was now looking at new photos that Y/N had send him, he thought they were really cute, he had a big smile on his face, then he turned his head to see Fabio looking sad, his team had disappointed him once again. He couldnt handle seeing him sad, he wanted to tell him that he had a beautiful daughter, she had his smile..but most of all he wanted to let him know about how much Y/n needed him...

Marc wanted to, but couldnt, Y/n would have killed him if she knew he told him.

Fabio since then grew closer to Daniel & Heidi, they became best friends. Daniel & Heidi didnt know where Y/n was, but they knew the truth about what happend back then, that night, that made Y/n broke up with Fabio. They decided to help him, find her maybe, tell her the truth. After some searching Daniel found out from Lando that Y/n is doing fine and that her 'new life' is going well. Fabio was relieved to hear that, she was doing fine.. But deep down, he wanted to know where she was, so he can see that himself how 'fine' she was diong...

-after 3 years-

After time Y/N , decided to move to Andorra with her daughter and Anastasia, they both started working at a beach-hotel, Anastasia as a chef and Y/N as the person who decorates around the place. 

Pascale & her sons decided it was time to visit Y/n this summer, so they decided to surprise her at the hotel. Everything was fine the first week, until some people decided to show up...

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2K 17
"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐯𝐞𝐞." 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... lando norris is in love with his best friends littl...
55.3K 1.1K 39
The Gasly household always felt like a second family to Charles. Growing up with Pierre, trips and visits to their home in France were an often occur...
13.2K 82 33
Y/n Leclerc, sister of the famous f1 driver charles Leclerc, has been her brothers right hand person since forever. Being so close in age they have a...
78.5K 1.1K 85
When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they've both just got out from a long term rel...