Record of Ragnarok (Fanfictio...

By Theo_24k

Ragnarok, a contest where humans and gods will fight against each other to the death. The gods have planned t... More

Prologue: Ragnarok
Chapter 1: Humanity's Fighters
Chapter 2: Heaven's Fighters
Chapter 3: Raising The Stake
Chapter 4: A Question
Chapter 5: Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 6: The Gathering
Chapter 7: The Blood of Kumandra
Chapter 8: Bloodlight
Chapter 9: Observation
Chapter 10: Angel of The Night
Chapter 11: Jake's Violence
Chapter 12: Knight vs Angel
Chapter 13: Catch Up
Chapter 14: Battle of the Billionaires
Chapter 15: Hulkbuster vs Zephyrus Mech
Chapter 16: Justice
Chapter 17: Not a God
Chapter 18: Uneasy
Chapter 19: Frozen
Chapter 20: Cold and Dark
Chapter 21: Guardian vs Frostmourne
Chapter 22: My Time To Shine
Chapter 23: Cyborgs
Chapter 24: Dirty Tricks
Chapter 25: Fatality
Chapter 26: Surprise Attack
Chapter 28: Mishima Style
Chapter 29: One Man Army
Chapter 30: Stolen
Chapter 31: Nightwalkers
Chapter 32: The Night of Honor
Chapter 33: The Horde
Chapter 34: King of the Mountain

Chapter 27: Spirited Fists

168 1 1
By Theo_24k

As the audience wait for the next round, they realized that the arena started to form into a giant caged arena where Heimdall is standing.

"What does it feel like to have power? Having power has alot of it's ups and downs. Either you have the power to do what is right to fight what is wrong, have the power to do everything what you want, or simply steal it from anyone else." Heimdall said while holding his sword.

"Because for this round, these fighters will duke it out with their own sheer and willpower in Ragnarok!" He added making the audience roar in excitement.

"Fighting for the sake of mankind! He launched a coup and seized control of his father's corporation from him. He began restyling the corporation into it's present form known as The Mishima Zaibatsu!"

Heihachi stood his ground where he is now waiting for his opponent and his entrance on the arena.

"He has also developed his own fighting style named the Mishima Style Fighting Karate! Also was involved in the Big Apple War in New York, which The Mishima Zaibatsu backed gang violence in the area and manipulated control over local politicians and the police, resulting a huge number of civilian's death. The owner of the King of Iron Fist Tournament!"

"Hmph..."

"Ladies and Gentlemen! He is the 'Head of The Mishima Zaibatsu'... HEIHACHI MISHIMA!!!!!!"

In the stage, pyrotechnics exploded at the side as Heihachi stood there, while people scream at their competitor. Heihachi walks towards the stage and stares at the Heaven's door where his opponent will appear.

Heihachi smirks as he waits for his opponent to appear.

"Let's see what you got." Heihachi thoughts, knowing he is talking about his opponent.

"Now! Representing the Heavens! A warrior who fought alongside the creator of Kung Fu named Oogway for 500 years. He has gained knowledge at the power of chi that saved his friend from an ambush. He became interested in using it's power to take over the world, increasing it's power, which resulted him being banished from The Spirit Realm." Heimdall states as Kai held tightly at his weapon.

"After 500 years, he has returned to the mortal realm to take anyone's chi according to his own will! We give you 'The Beast of Vengeance, The Maker of Widows' KAI!!!!!"

As Kai enters the arena, he spins his jaded blades that is hitting the floor as he stares at Heihachi who is amused to see how powerful his chi was.

"So you came." Heihachi said while staring at Kai.

"I see... very tacky." Kai said in an impressed tone.

"Look at you pathetic mortals, grumbling in the face of The Great Aslan." He added, mocking the fighters Aslan who chose to fight for humanity.

"I have faced enemies more dangerous than you, you animal. How are you sure that you will take me down?" Heihachi asked which made Kai laugh.

"You're impressive, old man. But, I pity you for being the one who will fight me. Well, I have faced warriors like you, and I know you will meet the same fate as them." Kai threatens.

"Hmph. Pitiful."

"Well, let's test how well you fare..." Kai said before spinning his blades sideways.

"Against a spirit warrior!" He added before throwing one of his blades.

The jaded blade flew towards Heihachi's face, who simply tilted his head away while the blade pierced the ground.

Kai simply pulled himself to aim a punch at Heihachi in the face, but Heihachi steps aside to Kai's attack as Heihachi did a stance before giving Kai a jab. Kai quickly turned and blocked with his arm, but Heihachi followed up a backhand hammer fist at Kai.

The spirit warrior may have blocked it, but the impact of Heihachi's attack pushed him a little further.

"Let's do this." Heihachi said while doing his fighting stance.

"I'm impressed... Mishima." Kai compliments while pulling back his blade.

"It pains me to say that you don't stand a chance. But... give me everything you got."

"Come on..." Heihachi demands befor Kai dashes again.

With Heihachi looking at Kai spinning his blade rapidly, Kai aims his blade at Heihachi who deflected it with his wrist. Kai lands his kick at Heihachi who steps aside to dodge it, as the two gave each other punches and kicks, trying to counter one another.

Kai sweeps his leg from the bottom, making Heihachi lose his balance as the spirit warrior rams his horn at Heihachi away from him. Heihachi lands on the floor, but managed to keep his feet on the ground as Kai galloped towards the Mishima fighter.

"I'll snap you like a twig!" Heihachi said while raising his leg and fist preparing for his attack.

Kai jumps to aim a kick against Heihachi, but Heihachi counters it on time with rising uppercut three times, making Kai vulnerable in the air. Heihachi did a hammer punch that made the spirit warrior drop his back on the ground, as Heihachi follows up a spinning demon three times and ends with an uppercut at Kai's torso.

Kai lands on the ground with his front body on the floor, Heihachi raised his right leg and spins it around to step on Kai, but he spins his blade around Heihachi's left leg as Kai pulls it, making Heihachi lose his balance.

Kai stood quickly and pulls Heihachi from the leg, dragging him on the floor and throwing him at the stage, where Heihachi gets hit from the back where Kai threw him.

Kai pulled back his blade and dashed again from an attack, Kai aimed at Heihachi for a punch while Heihachi is still vulnerable. He charged up as lightning surrounds the Mishima and aimed for a punch.

Kai and Heihachi's fist clashed and the impact of the punch gave a massive windstorm from the audience and the arena.

As the wind howls, a man with a black spiky hair and two scars from his cheeks, which is Kazuya Mishima stood from afar and waits for the result.

"Boss, your father Heihachi Mishima is fighting in this arena right now. You better see it for yourself." One of his soldiers informs.

"Hmph, a fight is about who is left standing. Not being watched for fun or gamble on who wins. Nothing else." Kazuya answers making the soldier nod.

"Should I even ask on who you are rooting for?"

"Shut up! I don't care if that damn Heihachi wins or loses this fight. You don't even understand what the Mishima's purpose is when they fight. As long as Mishimas still alive, they will fight until the very end." Kazuya said before looking at Heihachi who is still trading blows with Kai.

"That old man shouldn't be underestimated, if I was that animal."

Heihachi jumps towards Kai and kicked him in the torso twice before ending with an axe kick. The kick got grabbed by Kai as he threw Heihachi in the air and kicked him, causing him to fly.

Heihachi crashed from the cage as it slowly collapsed from the impact Kai gave his opponent.

While the cage collapsed, an old tortoise is standing as he watch the fight commence from a distant.

"You still haven't realize what it means, old friend."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Oogway." Aslan greets while walking towards him.

"Ahhh... The Great Aslan. It is an honor, to meet such greatness." Oogway greeted while bowing down to show respect.

"I am impressed that you chose such great warriors to fight for their extinction. But you know these people you chose aren't gonna fight forever."

"I know, and some people are asking why I chose some of them. As each individual warriors have something in their hearts that no other enemies could take down, even if it means the end of their own lives." Aslan explains.

"You know their lives may pass on, but on what they believe and what they are fighting for, it too shall pass by the next warriors who will fight for what they believe in." Oogway added as Aslan nods and continues watching the fight.

As the smoke clears, Heihachi and Kai started dashing against each other giving another attack.

Both Kai and Heihachi gave each other a left hook as both combatants got hit by their punches. Both struggle to push each other's faces with their fists, but Heihachi grabbed Kai's arm and gave him a headbutt, causing Kai to kneel.

Heihachi crossed his arms as he looks disappointed at his opponent.

"You're not as tough as you talk." Heihachi mocked.

Kai snorted as smoke came out of his nostrils. He pulled his blades and spins them around, aiming the blades at Heihachi.

The blades surrounded Heihachi, but Heihachi remained calm and deflected some of his attacks with his palm, but the speed overwhelmed Heihachi as he is slowly getting hit from the blades. Kai smirks and gave Heihachi a back kick, pushing him further.

"Not so tough? Old man?" Kai asked before spinning his blades again to prepare an attack.

"Well, I will show you, what it means to fight a spirit warrior!" He added before throwing both his blades.

"Come on!" Heihachi commanded while doing his fighting stance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
57.9K 2.5K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc