Red Garden: The Supreme Warri...

Par Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen was the chosen one for Kuuga ...after the second of legend Kuuga wh... Plus

Introduction: Third Kuuga
Harem
Villain & Teaser
Prologue: The Legend Has Return
Chapter 1: Mysterious Killer
Chapter 3: The Rider Kick of Kuuga
Chapter 4: The Truth History Of Kuuga & Grongi
Chapter 5: Kuuga's Appearance
Chapter 6: The Vigilante
Chapter 7: Lancer/Summon Servant
Chapter 8: Lancer V.S Dragon Rod
Chapter 9: The 3rd Holy Grail War
Chapter 10: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 1
Chapter 11: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 2
Chapter 12: Summon More Servants?!?
Chapter 13: Kuuga Isn't Mess Around
Chapter 14: Kuuga Is Avenger
Chapter 15: Tsundere Girl
Chapter 16: Kuuga V.S Rider
Chapter 17: The White Hair Girl
Chapter 18: Berserker V.S Ultimate Dark Kuuga
Chapter 19: Relaxation
Chapter 20: Shirou Emiya & Sakura Matou
Chapter 21: Caster
Chapter 22: Shinji's Death
Chapter 23: Illya Meeting/Encounter Grongi
Chapter 24: Ally Fight Grongis
Chapter 25: How Many Servants Have?!?
Chapter 26: Kuuga Meet Archer
Chapter 27: Kuuga & Daguva
Chapter 28: Save Lise
Chapter 29: Daguva V.S Kuuga
Chapter 30: Rising Ultimate Kuuga V.S Archer

Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of Kuuga

497 17 1
Par Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Lunch time.

Students were eating in lunch that they are eating foods, superhero girls were in line that they were readying for their lunch to prepared at it. But they can seeing (Y/N) is in the line front first that lunch lady gaved him his food with lunch now he walk away from here and heading to the table with chair by alone at himself.

Some students were whispering.

Kate: "What are their deal?"

Rose: "I seeing (Y/N) is alone by himself and he didn't talk any boys and girls so I guess he's just alone by himself."

Rachel: "Maybe we can help him and guess make him as friend to us."

Kate: "Yes as I agree with Babs."

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N) was eating by himself with the beef with vegetables and corn with mashed potatoes now he eating alone by himself very fast right away. Now he's done for now he just wanting to be alone by himself fore now and then he just looking down at his right hand remembering the past what he remembered the series of Kamen Rider Kuuga that he was watching it before when he was a kid.

(Y/N) was facepalmed like he just want to be alone by himself but what he did expected when he heard the girls came here by themselves. He's looking up and take a look at them that they got their faces blushing.

(Y/N): "Can I help you, girls?"

Kate: "Uh, can we sit down here with you?"

(Y/N): "Sure no problem about it."

The girls were sitting down and they were prepare to introduction at this boy and they both having a lot of fun to talk with each others and it seems they both were happy and excited also (Y/N) was calm for himself and he just chilling little bit about what the girls are talking to him right away. When (Y/N) was got sense something in his head and he feel there was an endanger out there and that is the killer and he was out there and begin to killing more innocent people and he definitely knew at it...Grongi was survive.

Rose: "Hey, (Y/N)....do you want to go out with us?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was thinking and he said.

(Y/N): "Sure, we can go out together." He said to Rose and make her smile and then the five of them were got up from the ground and make them both were going to take a few classes and after they both were done with classes and they can hang out right away. Then the five of them are going out there somewhere else and soon they both are going but they didn't notice there was someone or something else is watching at (Y/N) with the girls are walking and they both were heading out to somewhere else in the city.

???: "Finally scent of preys for what I'm gonna capture and I'll hunt them down.~" He said to himself and make him was slowly getting up from the ground and he was begin to moving out right away.

Time Skip Later.

In Outside Of New York City.

When (Y/N) with the four girls are talking to each others and they both were keep walking to somewhere else and then (Y/N) just talking with the girls about how did he going with his neutral normal life and he just want to be staying in the New York city spend time at it. Then (Y/N) was keep his promise that he need to protecting the people for what he love and he doesn't want them to die badly.

(Y/N): "*I-I-I can feel it...I can sense the Grongi was here...somewhere nearby to us.*" He thought himself and make him definitely thinking at it and then he turn his head to look at the man who was walking toward to the girls. When the girls and (Y/N) notice at it and make them both were confuse about what is the man gonna do but then he suddenly transform into a monster right away and this make them both surprise.

Grongi Spider.

Grongi Spider: "*GROWLING*"

(Y/N): "SHIT! RUN!!!!!!" He shout out and make them both were running away form here and they both were running out to somewhere else right away and they both cannot staying here with this psychopath who tried to kill them. Then (Y/N) with the four girls are running and they both were running to somewhere else right away and make them both keep running fast as they could and they don't stop running and they both heading to the park of vehicle cars.

(Y/N): "Alright, we need to stay here and wait until that thing is going away."

Rachel: "W-W-What the hell is that thing?!? I don't heard anything else around here!" She asked the others.

Kate: "Maybe the news say about the killer is out there...could this be...killer who kill Lise!!!" She said to them.

(Y/N): "That thing for what you just saw back there it was...Grongi." He said to them and make them both were surprise for what they heard.

Rose: "Grongi? What's that?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That thing is carnivore and killing people for fun, Rose." He said to her and this make them both surprise to heard of it.

Claire: "Wait, how did you know that thing?" She asked (Y/N) and he was gonna explain to her but he can't...and then they both heard the footsteps from the beast was came here right away and they both were definitely heard of it and (Y/N) told them to move slowly and better make sure that they won't dare to do something. When the girls and (Y/N) are walking and they both were walking slowly like sneak off and make them both were heading out to somewhere else right away.

When the area was about to be clear but out of nowhere the beast was here and make the girls and (Y/N) surprise and then suddenly (Y/N) need to do something and he must defend the girls.

Kate: "Guys, we need a plan." She said.

Rachel: "I don't have a plan! We're gonna die!!!!!" She said.

Rose: "I'm too afraid of die!!!" She said.

Claire: "I'm not gonna let that happened...I am gonna fight it." She said to them and then (Y/N) was gonna do something real quick is running toward at the monster right away.

(Y/N): "I won't let you hurt the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was running toward to where the monster that he was gonna facing is Grongi and make him was running toward to him like charge and he was raise his right fist out and prepare for punch right away.

Kate: "W-W-What is he doing?!?" She said in surprise.

Rachel: "That idiot get himself killed!" She said.

Claire: "I can't handle this! I'm helping him out!!!!!"

Rose: "No, Claire! If you help him you will die same like him!" She said.

Claire: "I can't let him get killed!" She said to them and then they both were seeing (Y/N) who charge toward at the Grongi Spider and he was raise his fist out and then he was got close enough, he launch his right fist at Grongi Spider's face with everything he had at least cause the monster some form of damage.

KAPOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The punch hit Grongi Spider in the face so hard and send the bastard to the wall so hard and make him got crash there right away.

Silence was ruled the air no one dare to say a word and the girls are surprise for what they seeing (Y/N) did back there but then something caught on their eyes and they both saw there was his right outstretched arm that (Y/N) just punch the monster in the face.

At the same time the Grongi was regained his bearings and he turn his attention to the man who caused him in pain with simple punch. That however, is when his eyes had widened proportionately at the teen's arm.

After (Y/N) punch the Grongi in the face so hard and send him to the wall and then something on his right arm and make (Y/N) surprise to see how the power was coming from.

His right arm was different. It was no longer a jacket's covered arm. The arm was now covered in some sort of armor to be the best term. It was red in color with gauntlet covering his hand up to his elbow, from there to the shoulder and his arm was covered in something akin to black cloth that was more than likely tougher then it appeared. The arm was covered in the same red armor that adorned (Y/N)'s arm.

(Y/N): "*This is impossible....I-I-I-I'm the chosen one. I'm the third Kuuga?!*" He thought himself and make him surprise and his face change into smile right away and he was smile that he saw the power was choose him to become Kuuga.

Kate: "(Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and make him look back at the girls who were shock with confuse and curiosity for what they see.

(Y/N): "Girls, I think I want to show you something." He said to them and make them both confuse and the Grongi Spider was got up from the ground and let out a growling at (Y/N) and he said.

(Y/N): "Girls, I want you both watch this power....This power was protecting people and smile of them. Watch my...TRANSFORM!!!!!!" He said to the girls.

(Y/N) then brought his hands around his midsection, and to the continue surprise of both girls and Grongi Spider and they both saw a metallic belt that seemed to be made of silver appeared.

Girls: "*Is that a belt?*" They both thought.

Grongi Spider: "*N-N-N-N-No, it can't be!!!!!!!"

(Y/N) shifted into his position, placing his left palm above the belt, while his right hand crossed over and he had only one thing to said.

(Y/N): "HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N) just called out at the top of his lungs as he brought his left hand back into a fist over what look on a lever on the belt. From there he brought his right arm back on top of his left and pressed down, and finally he use his arms out to the sides.

BREET! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!!!!!!!!!....SHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the transformation was finally done and make the girls and Grongi was shock in surprise for what they both saw (Y/N) finally change into something powerful for what he fighting against the evil Grongi and saving the innocent people for what he love.

The armored seemed reminiscent to a stag beetle, the entire body was seemingly covered in the black fabric that covered his right arm minutes ago. From there things got more interesting to the observers. This figure's ankles were covered in golden anklets that had red jewels on them. Oddly on his right leg was golden grave that seemed to protect it. What was odd was that the left leg had no such protection Both his knees were guarded by golden plates which like the anklets had red jewels in the center.

The upper body was covered in a bright crimson armor that seemed to mimic muscles, while at the same having gold trim around the collar bone and across his midsection, the shoulder armors trimmings as well as the back of gauntlets shared this trait, while all of them were engraved with ancient symbols that neither warrior could decipher...meaning these symbols were older than them. Finally coming to the head, this was where both them saw the major resemblance to a stag beetle. The mouth plate was silver and seemed to be mimic by the mandibles f further enhancing to the stag beetle appearance. The eyes wee big and red while being framed by three golden horns that seemed to curve back to the head slightly. Finally, the belt that looked like some silverish, titanium metal shifted the black stone the metal changed to gold while the black gem in the center turned red with a hint of gold mixed was the evolution of Kuuga's Mighty Form!

Mighty Form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate: "W-W-What?" She ask in surprise.

Claire: "H-H-H-Holy shit...." She said in shocked.

Rose: "N-N-No way, (Y/N) i-i-is a s-s-superhero?!" She said in surprise.

Rachel: "...." She got her jaw hanging like WTF and she had her eyes widened and the girls saw (Y/N) transform into his Ancient hero for the battle fighting and now he is the Third Kuuga!!!! The Rebirth of Legend Kuuga has return!!!!!!

Grongi Spider: "K-K-K-K-Kuuga?!?" He shout out in surprise and the girls heard what the Grongi Spider said the name of this superhero is Kuuga.

(Y/N): "I'm the third Kuuga and now....I am going to defeat you, Grongi!!!!!!" He shout out to the Grongi Spider and goes his fighting stance right away.

(Y/N): "Come on! I will beat you, Grongi!!!!!!!" He shout out to Spider Grongi and run toward at the monster and fight.

(Y/N): "HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and charge toward at the Grongi and begin to beating the shit out of Grongi right away and he is gonna kick this Grongi's ass and send him to where his own mama.

To Be Continued.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.6K 247 27
"He fight for whats right, even he fight many Gods, Demons and more, he would do anything to protect his friends and family, including his world. His...
11.3K 161 18
Kurayami Crimson Shadow Sieghart was abused, neglect and bullied in this so call school Union Academy for not having powers like them but they didn't...
3.1K 152 43
Many things happened during these years. Events which cause us to rise or fall, laugh or cry, make us love or hate something or someone, in other wor...
10.1K 578 34
(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Look into my eyes...your soul stained by the bloods of innocent...Feel their pain.~" My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Blaze...and I am Ghos...