Red Garden: The Supreme Warri...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen was the chosen one for Kuuga ...after the second of legend Kuuga wh... More

Introduction: Third Kuuga
Harem
Villain & Teaser
Prologue: The Legend Has Return
Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of Kuuga
Chapter 3: The Rider Kick of Kuuga
Chapter 4: The Truth History Of Kuuga & Grongi
Chapter 5: Kuuga's Appearance
Chapter 6: The Vigilante
Chapter 7: Lancer/Summon Servant
Chapter 8: Lancer V.S Dragon Rod
Chapter 9: The 3rd Holy Grail War
Chapter 10: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 1
Chapter 11: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 2
Chapter 12: Summon More Servants?!?
Chapter 13: Kuuga Isn't Mess Around
Chapter 14: Kuuga Is Avenger
Chapter 15: Tsundere Girl
Chapter 16: Kuuga V.S Rider
Chapter 17: The White Hair Girl
Chapter 18: Berserker V.S Ultimate Dark Kuuga
Chapter 19: Relaxation
Chapter 20: Shirou Emiya & Sakura Matou
Chapter 21: Caster
Chapter 22: Shinji's Death
Chapter 23: Illya Meeting/Encounter Grongi
Chapter 24: Ally Fight Grongis
Chapter 25: How Many Servants Have?!?
Chapter 26: Kuuga Meet Archer
Chapter 27: Kuuga & Daguva
Chapter 28: Save Lise
Chapter 29: Daguva V.S Kuuga
Chapter 30: Rising Ultimate Kuuga V.S Archer

Chapter 1: Mysterious Killer

570 21 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

???: "So you are Mr. (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen? The transfer student?" He asked him and then there was two persons are in the principal office by themselves and they both were taking to themselves and this person who was sat there and having a words with the principal by himself. Then a person had a black short hair, brown eyes, white skin, and casual outfit for what he was wore on and then he is holding his backpack with him.

(Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen.

He was been transfer here in this New York city by the other school from Los Angeles that (Y/N) just got here arrive right on the time and then (Y/N) was sat in the chair by himself and make him just chilling little bit. Well, (Y/N) was the chosen one that he was been got gifted by a god and mysterious man who gave him a real power for what he just choose on to become a superhero...a hero who can save the world and fighting against the evil from darkness.

(Y/N): "Yes, that is my real name." He said to him.

Principal: "I see...so you were born out to be 1985 right?" He asked (Y/N) and make him nod his head to him and he said.

(Y/N): "Yep, that's where I was been born out, sir." He said to him and make the principal was smiled up and he told (Y/N) that he was glad him to be here right on the time and then the two of them were start to walking right away. They both were in the hallway and Principal was take (Y/N) to the classroom for what he is gonna stay but then they both heard the news about someone else was died...and someone was precious died for murder.

(Y/N): "Death? Someone else was murder?" He ask Principal.

Principal: "Yes, it was Lise Hariette....and she was been found by the cops." He said to (Y/N) and make him definitely knew about her and he was remember the name of this person that he really thinking about her.

(Y/N): "I see....I'm sorry to heard that." He said to him.

Principal: "Well yes, anyway let's get you to classmate room right away." He said to (Y/N) and make him nod his head and then the two of them start to walking away from here.

Time Skip Later.

In Classroom.

There was four students who heard the tragic bad new about Lise was been murdered and found by the cops that they both were searching for the bodies of the victims right away...and there were four bodies...all of them are girls. They were got bites, and claw marks on the bodies from these things...but whatever it is out there and something worst than any humans for what they never knew.

Rachel: "*I can't believe that she is gone....Lise is gone....*" She thought herself.

Kate: "*Who did this to her?*" She thought herself and the girls were ignoring that they sit down on their seats to watching at the teacher was explaining some more books with study.

Teacher: "Alright, class. We have a new student today."

The girls and boys were whispering about who may be a student really is.

???: "Can't we tell who it was?"

???2: "Yeah, it was a boy or girl."

Teacher: "It's a boy."

The boys were like growling like they hate at cute, or maybe handsome. Now the girls are prepared to seeing what's really the boy is, and the girls were got their faces are curious about what happened and whoever it is here. 

The door swung open.

Teacher: "Ah there he is! Come on in!"

Then the figure stepped inside that he revealed himself to the students and that is (Y/N) with his casual clothes on and his own backpack too.

The girls were blushing so hard in tomato that they were seeing a boy with hair black brunette, handsome, and cute boy.

The four girls were blushing so hard too that Babs was looking at eyes of this boy new figure was brown with emotion and she seeing he has a ring on his left hand.

There was something else for what they gonna see and something on his shoulder from his jacket that it had a Kuuga symbol mark on his shoulder of jacket.

Teacher: "Class, this is (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen. And he's will be your help. (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen will be your personal to help...is anyone question about him?"

Then the boys and girls were raised their hands up.

Teacher: "Alright, settle down now each one of you need to raised your hand up." Then the boy who raised his hand up.

Teacher: "Okay, you." He pointed to that boy and then he ask (Y/N) about where did he came from and he told them that he was came from Los Angeles and he was been here for new school that he is living here.

Teacher: "Alright, is anyone else having any question?" then the girls who rise their hands up.

???: "Are you single?"

(Y/N): "Well, yeah I am...I suppose to look for one or maybe 6 of them"

???2: "What's that your ring?"

(Y/N): "This is for my father."

???3: "Are you here for vacation."

(Y/N): "Well, interesting about it. I go whatever I want to fun."

The girls were blushing seeing Dante's face is smile with handsome.

Teacher: "Alright, class. Mr. Nguyen had his parent was been accident in the car so take it easy for him...he's not rich alright?" He said to them

All class students were nodded at their heads now they will behave about it but superhero girls got on their eyes were hearts.

Teacher: "Mr. Nguyen, you can take a seat next to Kate Ashley"

(Y/N): "Sure, thanks."

Now (Y/N) was going take a seat next to Diana now he opened his textbook to writing some quotes with words and anything else more words with assignment homework and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Kate who was nervous but she notice him who was looking back at her and this make her was blush and looks away from (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was sat there and doing his own homework right away and he was chilling little bit in the classroom and he just sat there like chilling by himself and he was touch his belly and he could feel the burning inside at him...the belt for what (Y/N) just got it with him and it make him get stronger and faster with his new power.

Time Skip Later.

After the gym that the students were running around in miles outside of football field.

But (Y/N) is in the seat of football that he's watching some students were running around in the football field. But superhero girls were turn on their heads to looking at (Y/N) was sit down on the chair that he closed his eyes and they thought he take a sleep but the girls were blushing so hard enough.

Now (Y/N) opened his eyes to look at them and their heads turn away from their looks at him because they got blushing at him. (Y/N) was sighed for now he getting up on his seat taking his backpack with him to go take a walk.

In Somewhere Else.

When there were 4 figures who are stood right there and they both were having a words to each others about the world and rule of this place.

???1: "Now, you have 5 kills...and you are missing the other bodies that you need to kills." She said to him.

???2: "Then I'll kill more of them out there by myself." He said to her.

???1: "Remembered you need to kill more of them before-" She tried to said and he said.

???2: "Kuuga will arrive here? Don't worry, I knew what I'm doing...one more thing is Kuuga...is death already. So don't think at it." He said to her and he was walking away from here and make him was begin to heading out to somewhere else and start to killing.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719 19 7
After Blade reached his goal, saving his brother and made peace between Creation and Destruction. He lived a happy life with his family, friends and...
72.3K 1.8K 16
Lisa has craved for the Holy Grail her whole life. After all these time he can finally sumon a spirit. She has a blade... A blade that has fought in...
26 0 12
Akita Kurayami is a high school loner in Tokyo, Japan. He never met his father and his mother died hours after childbirth. Girls always fight over hi...
17.5K 247 27
"He fight for whats right, even he fight many Gods, Demons and more, he would do anything to protect his friends and family, including his world. His...