1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 22

232 6 0
By HungjuiChiu

Now we finally arrive at the gym, and before we enter the place, we notice a man peeking out the window. "Haha! This Gym is great! It's full of strong trainers!"

"I think that's a pervert. Let's ignore him." Serena says.

"You're right. We don't want to be like Brock..." I say with a low voice so that the other boy couldn't hear it.

When we enter the gym, we see that the gym is made of gardens with beautiful girls as the Gym trainers. And the guide is actually a lass this time. When she notices Mr. Ringo and Ms. Reina, she bows, "Mr. Ringo, Ms. Reina. Welcome back."

"Hello to you, Ash here is going to challenge my daughter to a gym battle." Mr. Ringo says while I step in front. She asks, "Oooh...So you want to challenge Erika, the Gym Leader?"

"I am." Ash says as Pikachu nods in agreement, but the girl is squealing at the sight of the Pikachu, "It's super cute! Can I pet it? Just a bit? Please?"

"Sure?" Ash says as the girl pets the Pokemon, and then Pikachu is getting a little uncomfortable with the constant hugging, the girl says, "Fine, then! I guess I have to let you into the Celadon City Gym, seeing as you brought a cute Pokemon at all."

Ms. Reina coughs, and then the Gym trainer passes and Yellow asks, "Ms. Reina? Is there a requirement for having a cute Pokemon to enter this gym?"

"Of course not." Ms. Reina says, "I would have to talk with Erika about this."

"But this gym is so beautiful." Misty says. "Does that mean you made all of this, Mr. Ringo? Since you're a famous garden designer after all."

"Of course. But Erika did help me a little to build this place." Ringo says.

After walking for a while, the lass, who is named Kay, decides to battle me with her Oddish. I decide to use Ninetales to battle, and in the end, Ninetales is able to use Confuse Ray to confuse Oddish and eventually defeat it with the Flamethrower with the help of Drought ability.

"You're too rough..." The girl mutters as we move forward in the maze, and then we are blocked by some cut trees. It's a good thing that we have the HM for Cut to cut those trees down.

The second trainer they find is a Beauty named Mai. "Oh, welcome. I was getting bored." Then she sends out Exeggcute, this time I use Pidgeotto to defeat it with ease with the Gust attack.

"Just give me a break." The beauty says as we go past them. Insey says, "Is it just me, or I think there are a lot of gym trainers in this gym."

"I know, and all of them are girls." I say. "But they aren't my type after all."

"And which one is your type?" Just then, I feel a dark aura emitting from Serena, I decide to say, "I'm not telling you guys about it yet."

"Fine." Serena pouts as they find the third trainer, a Picnicker named Tina. "...Were you the one peeking in here?"

"No, the one is still at the window." But we have a battle anyways as the girl sends out Gloom, I use Butterfree this time and with the help of Sleep Powder and the Bug Buzz, Gloom is defeated. "I don't want to see myself lose..."

The fourth one is a beauty named Tamia, she says, "Just look at my Pokemon, I like the Grass Type, I like how they're easy to raise." Then she sends out Oddish, which is defeated by Nidoking's Poison Jab, and the same goes for her Weepinbell.

The fifth trainer is a beauty named Lori, "So what is your hobby?"

"I like Pokemon battles, right?" We have a battle with her sending out a Gloom, and Golbat is the one that defeats it with the Air Slash. And then the next one is an Ace Trainer named Mary. "Welcome to the Celadon City Gym! You'd better not underestimate the nice ladies here."

"Well, they do get us a lot of trouble." Yellow says. She sends out Weepinbell, which is defeated by Flareon's Fire Fang, and the same thing goes for her Tangela.

As for the final one, it is a lass named Lina, she says, "You know, we don't like Bug-or Fire-Type Pokemon in here." Then she sends out three Bellsprouts, but all of them are defeated by Ash's Gyarados, who has learned Flamethrower from the TM they purchased in the store.

"Finally, we defeated all the Gym Trainers." Ash mutters. Ringo says, "I have to admit, defeating all of my daughter's gym trainers in one go is no small feet."

Misty asks, "So Ash, can you tell us which girl is your type?"

"Why are you so keen to know? I am not saying it, it is embarrassing." Ash says. Serena vows, "One day I will have you tell me the truth."

I sigh a little, and then we finally find Erika. She says, "I know you'll come here eventually. Lovely weather isn't it? It's so pleasant..."

And much to our surprise, Erika closes her eyes as she was about to doze off. Brock asks, "Is she seriously sleeping while standing?"

Reina says, "Our daughter likes to sleep, that's for sure."

I sigh and say, "Erika... you're sleeping again."

Then she suddenly gets up and says, "Oh dear... I must have dozed off. Sorry about that, Ash. Now for the rules... Welcome. My name is Erika. I am the Leader of Celadon Gym. I teach the art of flower arranging. My Pokémon are of the Grass-type. And I shall not lose here."

Then with Ringo being the referee, we are now standing at the sides of the battlefield. Erika says, "Here is my first Pokemon, Tangela."

Ash said, "Okay, Vileplume, I chose you!"

When the two Pokemon appear, the battle starts. Tangela starts up with Growth to raise attacks, then it uses Vine Whip on Vileplume. Vileplume dodges and used Sunny Day, then uses Solar Beam. Tangela is hit, but it is not very effective.

"Tangela! Now it's time to hit it with Leech Seed!" Erika says. Then Vileplume is surrounded by seeds and its energy is about to be drained.

"Poison Powder!" I command. Vileplume uses Poison Powder on Tangela, causing him to get poisoned, then followed by a super effective Venoshock, which caught Tangela off guard and faints.

"Ash is doing well." Brock says.

"Yeah, he might have a chance to win." Misty says.

"You are very good, Ash. Here is my second Pokemon, Victreebel!" Erika says as she sends out her second Pokemon. Victreebel shot a Weather ball and hurt Vileplume badly, then it fainted due to the Leech Seed.

"You did a great job, take a good rest." I recall my Pokemon and send out Charla since Charmeleon still refuses to listen to me.

Victreebel starts off with Toxic, which poisons Charla, but Charla uses Scratch and damages it, then Victreebel tries to use Infestation to wrap Charla, but it makes a mistake since Charla uses Flamethrower and hurts it, followed by a Dragon Rage to make Victreebel faint.

"You raised your Charmeleon well, but here is my final Pokemon. Vileplume."

When she sends out the Pokemon, I say, "Well, I just used mine, so it should be easy."

"Oh yeah? Let's see you'll be able to handle Sleep Powder!" I widen my eyes, and Charla is already asleep. And then it is defeated by Petal Blizzard and Sludge Bomb.

"Oh no, Charla!" I gasp in horror. Erika taunts, "Poor Ash. Your Charmeleon could use some more training."

I close my eyes and say, "Butterfree! I choose you!"

When I send out the pink-colored Butterfree, everyone in the room is in awe. "That is such a rare Butterfree." Ms. Reina says.

"Yeah, Brother has two Butterfree, and they are mates." Insey says.

Butterfree starts with Silver Wind and hurts Vileplume, Vileplume tries to put her to sleep using Sleep Powder but fails due to Safeguard. Then Vileplume uses Sludge Bomb, Butterfree flies high to dodge it, then it uses Confusion to give Vileplume much damage. Erika is frustrated that she can't use static effects, she tells Vileplume to use Solar Beam, but Butterfree blocks it with Air Slash, then it uses Quiver Dance to make Vileplume confused, then finishes it off with another Silver Wind.

"Oh! I concede defeat. You are remarkably strong." Erika says. But just before we can continue, we heard a voice, "Heartwarming, but what's that smell?"

We look up to see Team Rocket. Jessie says, "Your skills in the gym are more stinky compared to Gloom."

"It's Team Rocket!" Misty gasps. And we all prepare our battle stance. Mr Ringo says, "Team Rocket? In our gym?"

"Let's see how you like this." Meowth suddenly takes out a bomb and throws it at the garden. Not only it sets the gym on fire, but they also blast themselves off.

"At least we got the secret perfume formula!" We gasp in shock as Jessie is holding a bottle before they disappear in our sight.

"They stole your family's perfume!" Serena gasps in horror.

"We can worry about it later." Reina says. "But the Gym is on fire!"

"We need to rescue all the Pokemon fast! Erika, call the other Gym trainers to save the gym!" Ringo yells.

"Right!" Erika says as we all rush out of the gym while trying to put off the fire with the Water Type Pokemon. While we are putting off the fire, Erika also rushes with panic. "Erika, what's wrong?" Yellow asks.

"I can't find Vileplume anywhere!" Erika gasps.

"Don't tell me that Vileplume is still inside the gym!" Insey gasps.

"I'll go in and find Vileplume!" I yell, even though Serena yells, "But Ash!"

I rush in and finally find Vileplume, and once I bring him out of the gym, the fire is also put off. The police also arrive and much to my surprise, our Mom is also there.

"Ringo, Reina. Are you alright?" My Mom asks them, and Mr. Ringo says, "Thanks to your children's help, the Pokemon and we are safe. But the gym..."

"To think the gym is burnt into ashes like that..." Yellow mutters.

"Don't worry, the plants can be grown again." Erika says. "That also reminds me. I must confer you the Rainbow Badge."

I got my fourth badge and Erika says, "The Rainbow Badge will make Pokémon up to LV50 obey. It also allows Pokémon to use Strength in and out of battle."

I take the badge and thank her, then Insey asks, "But Mom, what are you doing here?"

My Mom sighs and says, "According to our Team Alpha spies, there is a Team Rocket activity that is here in the Celadon City's Game Corner. But just before we were about to get in, we noticed the big fire from the Celadon Gym."

"Yeah, Team Rocket did it. They also stole one of the secret perfume formulas from Erika and her family." I say.

"About that, they didn't steal the formula. They only stole one of the key ingredients, and that's the scent of Gloom."

We chuckle a little since we know how smelly Gloom's smell is, but if Team Rocket is in the Game Corner, I think we know what our next objective is.

Here is a new chapter, and this chapter is the gym chapter and I hope you like it. The next chapter will be the Game Corner battle and meeting a new trainer.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Diglett, Meowth, Primeape, Arcanine, Alakazam, Machop, Victreebel, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Drowzee, Voltorb, Mr. Mime, Gyarados (S), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Victreebel

Misty's Pokemon:

Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie (Egg), Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 1.7K 70
a girl who want to become a top coordinator and Pokémon master read more to find out
6.6K 313 59
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 7 of the series: Kalos
169K 6.1K 200
Based upon the Journey's anime, with an older cast of Ash, Goh, Chloe including Isaiah, an OC with a lot of social problems and isn't fond of people...
2.9K 82 26
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 4 of the series: Kanto for Battle Frontier, and...