๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“-๐’๐‡๐€๐๐„๐ƒ; arth...

By trulvr

ใ€๏ปฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜ƒ x ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ใ€‘ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ, a lawyer-turned-youtuber and a baker unexpectedly meet... More

overview
playlist
graphics
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
act two
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
act three
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
epilogue
author's note

twenty three

3.9K 93 26
By trulvr

THE AFTERPARTY WAS held at Chip's house, the group consisting of both football teams, close friends, and further guests all crowding together in the tube to venture back towards the heart of London. The entire carriage was overflowing with enlightening energy. Even Evelyn couldn't wait to get a drink in her so she could gather the confidence to shout and dance loudly with everyone else.

Upon arrival, a few people were already inside the man's house. Chip had recently stocked up the small bar beside the entryway, leading to most people instantly gravitating there, including the few familiar faces already being present within the lively household. Evelyn could pick them apart immediately, whether it was simply because they were popular around the English area or Arthur had mentioned them in a conversation before.

"Do you want a drink?" Arthur asked once mostly everyone had dispersed. He swung himself around the side of the bar to rummage through the alcohols.

"Yes please," she smiled, leaning over the bar on her elbows. Arthur looked up at her with a grin.

"Since you made me a drink at the last party . . . can I make you my one?" He asked with a tilt of his head. He raised up a bottle of Malibu, the white glass instantly catching the girl's eye.

"If it has Malibu in it, be my guest," she smiled. She watched him work, pouring shots into two glasses while shaking ice and other mixtures in separate containers. "Where'd you learn all this?"

"Chris taught me," he shrugged. Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"Classic," she mumbled while Arthur slid the finished drink towards her. 

"Merry Christmas," he teased. She raised her brows while studying it, lifting it up to sniff. "What? Not up to your standards?"

"No . . . just want to make sure you're not poisoning me," she reasoned with a wink before pushing herself away from the bar. "Come on, let's talk to some people."

"Well, we're talking right now, aren't we?" Arthur muttered as he quickly trailed after the girl. Music suddenly began pumping from room to room, LEDs flashing down every doorway they passed.

"Yeah, but someone different, silly," Evelyn laughed as she sipped her drink. "Wow, this is really good! Thank you."

Arthur smiled as he followed after the girl, replacing each one of her steps with his own.

"Arthur! Evelyn! Get over here!" They heard a loud Chris shout.

"Oh, God. Here we go," Arthur whispered, squeezing a laugh out of the blonde in front of him. Arthur placed a hand on Evelyn's waist as he guided her over to where the man was standing.

"Arthur! How you doing, mate?" Ethan grinned with delight as he pushed himself off the couch, eagerly reaching out to shake the man's hand. Evelyn had to stop herself from frowning as the brunet retracted his palm from around her.

"Oh, Arthur! Hi!" JJ yelled as he quickly stood up. Clearly, he'd been there before the others had arrived, because the sight of him having to desperately clutch onto Ethan and Chris' shoulders to keep him standing was enough to prove how much alcohol was currently flooding his veins.

"Hey," Arthur quietly laughed, having not been prepared for so many people to jump on him at once. Tobi was the last person to stand up from Chip's sofa.

"How you doin', man," he asked as he leant forward, hand colliding with Arthur's while he wrapped his spare arm around him in greeting.

"Good, good," Arthur nodded with a bright smile before pulling away. Tobi quickly caught onto the sight of the blonde standing beside the man.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I'm Tobi," he said swiftly as he shook the girl's hand. She laughed.

"I'm Evelyn, it's nice to meet you," she smiled.

"Evelyn . . . that sounds familiar," Tobi pondered aloud as he turned back to look at Chris, JJ and Ethan for clarification.

JJ looked between the blonde and Arthur with narrowed eyes before raising his hand, wagging it between the two. "Evelyn, is it?" She nodded lightly. "Are you his missus?"

Arthur bloomed bright red as the girl quickly shook her head, a soft laugh slipping through her lips. "No, just friends."

"Oh," JJ laughed, quickly sharing a look with Ethan. "They're just friends." The two quickly burst out into laughter, clearly more than tipsy.

"Tobi, she's the one who scored the winning goal!" Chris said as he moved closer to the man, ignoring JJ and Ethan loudly conversing in the back. 

"Oh, congratulations!" He applauded kindly, sending the girl a smile. 

"Thank you," she nodded.

Arthur downed the rest of his drink, leaving his glass on the counter beside him before wrapping his arm around the blonde. "Come on, I wanna introduce you to the rest of them. See you later, guys."

"How many friends do you actually have?" Evelyn asked with furrowed brows. Arthur raised his own. "Damn, sorry I asked."

"Freezy, Lux, Vik, Josh-"

"Yeah, okay . . . that's a lot."

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

theobaker_ updated their instagram story

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

new instagram post from chrismd10

liked by ksi, eviebradshaw and 179,863 others

chrismd10 the evolution of the hot tub

-

view all comments . . .

eviebradshaw the EVIElution of the hot tub**
chrismd10 ok
eviebradshaw laugh bitch

stephen_tries you didn't let me tense
chrismd10 what is there to tense?

usera you can see how far gone harry's gotten since the start
userb jj never even looked like he was there

tobjizzle lotta love for you, king
eviebradshaw you sound like a teenage girl on twitter
tobjizzle i'm twenty-nine
eviebradshaw proof?

userc i love how evelyn's slowly joined the friend group!
userd i dont, she ruins the vibe
userc how??
userd she's just annoying
userc come back when you have a real reason to hate

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

new instagram post from eviebradshaw

liked by miniminter, wroetoshaw and 69,562 others

eviebradshaw met the sidemen today (you're welcome)

-

view all comments . . .

ksi this is damaging to my rep
eviebradshaw dont lie to yourself
ksi my apologies
usera no way, jj in a comment section!?

georgeclarkeey brb, gotta go print some photos
leonaqueen can you spare me some
georgeclarkeey anyone but harry
leonaqueen that's ok, ginger supremacy!

wroetoshaw stupid arthur and his stupid girlfriend
arthurtv i dont appreciate this, thank you very much

behzingagram don't let faith see this, she might leave me
faithlousisak too late
eviebradshaw faith, im single!!
userb evie's so real

taliamar i don't know these people
eviebradshaw its okay, men are disposable anyway
taliamar fr!! hmu baby
miniminter im sorry?

userc evelyn's really feeding the fans rn
userd she's our lord and saviour
userc PREACH!!

arthurtv pls never do this to me
eviebradshaw umm
arthurtv i hate you
leonaqueen we all know that's not true!

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

new instagram post from arthurtv

liked by eviebradshaw, cam_kirkham and 27,892 others

arthurtv last night was a movie

-

view all comments . . .

eviebradshaw pls tell me that was satire
arthurtv would i ever say that unironically?
eviebradshaw yes
arthurtv piss off

leonaqueen that's my best friend!!
georgeclarkeey that's also my best friend!!
leonequeen back off bitch
georgeclarkeey en garde
leonaqueen rat puant

cam_kirkham that last pic was posted unconsentually
arthurtv sucks to suck
cam_kirkham stfu you ass

arthurnfhill what music was playing?
arthurtv iced coffee, obviously
arthurnfhill you passed the test

calfreezy yo you got my good angles
arthurtv you dont have any bad ones
calfreezy come over here rn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 85.3K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
267K 3.4K 49
beth and harry, harry and beth. they were youtubes newest couple, but with so many obstacles, will they make it?
1.3K 77 15
Fighting the apocalypse! Start: October 23rd, 2023 Finished:
11.4K 180 20
Got bored so here's a ff xx