๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

ะ’ั–ะด voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

detention

1.7K 81 16
ะ’ั–ะด voidsoni

Turns out Harris wasn't joking.

And Ryder's comment got her an extra ten minutes in detention.

Luckily, she wasn't paired up with Scott and Stiles, having to listen them ramble about whatever came to their minds, but instead, she got paired with Austin. Which, unfortunately, meant she was stuck near the table with Matt Daehler as well.

The only annoying thing about the kid was his face. That, and the fact that he was crunching ridiculously hard on chips that didn't need to be crunched on. It was driving the girl insane.

"Oh, uh - we can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools."

Harris huffed, "All of these tools?"

"No, just us tools." Stiles spoke up, pointing his finger between himself, Scott and Austin, the George teen groaned, laying his head down on the desk in embarrassment.

"Fine. You two, over there."

Ryder chuckled, patting Austin's back in pity. Austin leaned into her touch, reaching back to grasp her hand tightly. Her smile is suddenly falling, her eyes glaring daggers into the side of Matt's face.

"The food isn't going anywhere." Matt pouted, being quick to defend himself.

"I missed lunch."

•••

"I'm gonna kill him." Scott muttered in a harsh voice, glaring at Jackson, the Whittemore now being sat at Allison's table.

"No, you're not. You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him."

"No." Scott shook his head, "You were right, let's kill him.

Stiles sighed, looking at his friend worry, "Oh - No."

•••

Ryder layed her head down on the desk, not wanting to be obvious as she was going to tell Austin what she had heard from Scott. Thankfully, Austin wasn't as stupid as many thought he looked at leaned down to 'ask if she was okay'.

"What's wrong?"

"McCall wants to kill Jackson."

Her words were soft, soft enough to where no one even cared to glance in their direction. However, what did draw attention was Austin's knee hitting the table as he sat up on shock.

"What are you going?" Harris glared at him.

"Sorry, sir, I thought something was crawling on my leg." Austin quickly lied, rubbing his knee with a painful look on his face.

Harris gave the teen a look, one that had Allison holding in a laugh.

The man sighed, shaking his head in disappointment before returning to his work.

After assuring that the attention was no longer on them, he turned back to Ryder, not surprised to see the unamused look on her face.

"The point of me being discreet about what I'm telling you, is because I don't want anyone hearing our conversation."

She wanted to be upset that he nearly blew their cover, but his wide doe like eyes were enough to have her holding back a smile.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. What do you mean Scott wants to kill Jackson?" He reached his hand forward, grasping the leg of her chair and tugging her in his direction.

"If you guys are going to flirt, can you do it elsewhere?"

"Jackson, shut up." Ryder snapped, rolling her eyes before looking back at Austin, "It means he wants to kill him. I don't know if he's being literal or not, but I doubt it, Scott's too much of a wuss to actually commit murder."

"Noted."

•••

"Hey. What if it's Matt? I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?" Stiles asked, glancing over at the Daehler teen, hiding his amusement as Ryder smacked his hand out of her face after being offered chips. He nearly snorted at Matt's chair jerked forward from Ryder kicking it.

Scott sighed, "Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing."

"Exactly! He's trying to throw suspicion off himself."

"So he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad—"

"Much deserved."

"Ryder says much deserved." Scott cuts himself off, looking over at the blonde who smiles, "—One of Argent's hunters, and the mechanic working on your jeep?"

"Yes!" Stiles exclaims, making sure to keep his voice low.

Scott looked confused, "Why?"

"Because - he's evil." Stiles seethes, glaring at the teen.

"You just don't like him."

"Ryder agrees." Stiles tries, pointing at the girl who stared at Matt with a look of disgust.

"She doesn't like anyone."

"The guy - Bugs me. I don't know what it is. Just look at his face."

"Any other theories?"

•••

"You okay?"

Matt question is what took Austin's blue eyes away from the tic-tac-toe game he was playing with the blonde to his right.

Jackson stood up, "I have to go to the bathroom."

"Are you all right?" Mr. Harris seemed genuinely worried. It made Ryder want vomit where she sat, "Hey, you don't look so good."

"I just need to get some water." The Whittemore said, walking out the room with Harris right behind him,

"No one leaves their seats."

As soon as he was out of sight, Scott and Stiles rushed over to Ryder and Austin's table, grabbing them both by their hands and dragging them to Erica's table.

"Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died."

Erica shrugs, "Maybe."

"Talk."

"It was a car accident. My dad was the insurance investigator, and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, he makes some comment about the huge settlement he'll be getting when he's 18." Erica explains.

Stiles scoffs, "So not only is Jackson rich now, but he's getting even richer at 18?"

"Yep." The Reyes nodded.

"Sounds about right."

"There's something so deeply wrong with that."

"You know what? I could try to find the insurance report on my dad's inbox. He keeps everything." Erica told them, pulling out her computer. Her breath hitched as Ryder decided to take the seat next to her, her mind traveling back to the conversation she had with Stiles and Austin in the hall, suddenly feeling bad about how she spoke of the girl.

"Scott McCall, please report to the principal's office."

They watched Scott in confusion, Ryder smirks.

"Ten bucks says you and Allison got caught."

"Shut up." The McCall grumbled, leaving the library with a hesitant look on his face.

"Must you tease him?" Austin huffs, looking at her from his seat next to Stiles.

"Yes, I must."

"Whoa, look the dates."

"Passengers arrived at the hospital DOA. The estimated time of death - 9:26 P.M., June 14, 1995." Erica read off the computer.

"Jackson's birthday is June 15th."

"How do you know that?" Austin wonders, adjusting his seating.

Ryder hummed, eyes trained on the text that covered Erica's computer screen, "He cloned a key to his best friends house, it would shock me if he didn't know Jackson Whittemore's birthday."

"Ryder—"

The Stilinski's words are cut off by Mr. Harris collecting his things, preparing to leave.

Stiles and Ryder, used to being in detention with Harris, didn't move as the others also began putting away their things.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry. Uh, yes, I'm leaving. But none of you are. You may go when you're done with the re - shelving." Harris chuckled, "Don't forget you're extra ten, Miss Miller."

The girl squinted.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening."

"What an asshole."

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

KALBE SAPLANAN OK ะ’ั–ะด Ebru

ะŸั–ะดะปั–ั‚ะบะพะฒะฐ ะปั–ั‚ะตั€ะฐั‚ัƒั€ะฐ

16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
Unnoticed ะ’ั–ะด Luxanna Coulter

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

11.5K 713 14
Your a witch at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, no one knew your power. You had the ability to make plants grow, because of th...
85.2K 975 7
๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’” Calista Feder, the oldest daughter of Lenny and Roxanne Feder. Well she's what others would describe as "the biggest bitch you'll...
He's so pretty (Yoonmin) *DONE*โœ… ะ’ั–ะด Yona

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

531K 19.8K 97
Yoongi, a famous CEO comes across a well known Instagram cross dresser that goes by the name of Jima. Yoongi wants to get to know Jima but the Instag...