Right Now I Wish Where Here W...

By alexwhit134

This started of as a story now I'm turing it into oneshots. Stated 11 June 2023 More

airport to Texas
nightmare
shopping
haul
cold
pain
sweet
texts
handcuffed for 24 hours
midnight cuddles
live
love
yearn for his presence
party
aftermath
hangover
movie night
let me help you
salish 17th birthday
hoodie
missing you
text
rentiue
moving out
morring fluff
tiktok trend
"I'll carry them"
themepark
puppy
period cramps prank on boyfriend
truth or dare
tiktok idea
ignored
nightmare prank on wife
period cramps prank
hiding away
random live
bladder control
controling 24hours
pregnant nightmare
last to leave
sadness
random
challenge

nidal 17th birthday

269 2 0
By alexwhit134

It was Nidal's 17th birthday, and his girlfriend, Salish, wanted to make it a day to remember. She had been planning a surprise for weeks and couldn't wait to see the smile on his face. Salish suggested they spend the day at their favourite spot - the beach. As they made their way towards the coast, the sun shone brightly, casting a golden glow over the glistening waves. The anticipation and excitement as they walked hand in hand, their feet sinking into the warm sand. Reaching a stretch of the beach, Salish spread out a cosy blanket and set up a small picnic for them to enjoy. Nidal's eyes widened with surprise and delight as he took in the scene before him. Salish had thoughtfully packed all of his favourite treats. Salish then took his hand and they made their way to the sea. Salish splashed him. "SALISH I'm gonna get you". He then splashed her this time it was a big splash. After that Salish was soaked. They splashed each other for a few minutes. They both got their water holding hands they made theirs to the sand where they dry them self of. They then started walking back to Salish's house.  got back salish.  They went to the Salish's room. Salish got something out of her draw. It was present. " here you go". Salish then smiled. He opened it was a black box. He opened to a fine picture of them. There was another it box which had more photos  of them. " do you like it"." I love it".'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 631 18
(â‹†ïœĄ đ–Šč 🎰) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, in a matter of just a few weeks, the two bond and become really close friends. they understand each other in a way no on...
25.4K 474 11
Ariana is a king pins daughter. Her mom is a drug addict and the state has decided that she is no longer fit to care for her. Terri, her mom, has alw...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

44.5K 1.5K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
61.2K 144 105
Imagines for the breezy boys duh