[๐…๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š...

By chuuyasonlyhusband

Captured by the harbingers and ruthlessly interrogated. You didn't ask for this. The harbinger that fled was... More

intro!!???
Chapter 1 [Abduction]
Chapter 2 [Headquarters]
Chapter 3 [Exchange]
Chapter 4 [Instant Noodles]
Chapter 5 [Doctor's Return]
Chapter 6 [Oh So Very Scared]
Chapter 7 [Torturous Dottore]
Chapter 8 [All Clean]
Chapter 9 [Arguments]
Chapter 10 [A Doctor's Return]
Chapter 11 [Tartaglia Likes...]
Chapter 12 [Beg For His Return]
Chapter 13 [Twisted]
Chapter 14 [Y/N Wants A Kiss]
Chapter 15 [Mistakes]
Chapter 16 [In And Out]
Chapter 17 [Photographs]
Chapter 18 [Boom!]
Chapter 19 [A Shared Tattoo]
Chapter 20 [Right-Hand Man]
Chapter 21 [Venomous]
Chapter 22 [Dreamy Hand-Holding]
Chapter 23 [Much More Fun]
Chapter 24 [Fire!]
Chapter 25 [Buddy-Buddy]
Chapter 26 [Boat Man]
Chapter 27 [Real Friend]
Chapter 28 [Bold]
Chapter 29 [Egg Rolls]
Chapter 30 [N/N's Biggest Fan]
Chapter 31 [First Mission]
Chapter 32 [Chairs]
Chapter 33 [Be Quick]
Chapter 34 [Kuding Tea]
Chapter 35 [Suck It.]
Chapter 36 [How Many Times Can You Go?]
Chapter 37 [Whose Fault?]
Chapter 38 [Fairness]
Chapter 39 [Ballroom Dancing On The Seashore]
Chapter 40 [Moving On]
Chapter 41 [Shame]
Chapter 42 [Nothing More Than Your Touch]
Chapter 43 [Rumbling]
Chapter 44 [Comfier Than Ever]
Chapter 45 [Home Sweet Home]
Chapter 46 [Back Again]
Chapter 47 [Zombie]
Chapter 48 [Doctor's Breakdown]
Chapter 49 [Tone]
Chapter 50 [Say Yes To Torture]
Chapter 51 {Blue Sclera]
Chapter 52 [Swollen]
Chapter 54 [Self Care]
Chapter 55 [Deals]
Chapter 56 [Bathroom Madness]
Chapter 57 [Switch Things Around...]
Chapter 58 [Let's Go Outside.]
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH OH MY GOD!!! [END OF BOOK]

Chapter 53 [Pierced Eye]

633 33 56
By chuuyasonlyhusband

.

.

.

Scaramouche, picking himself up off the ground with his arm, flung a rock from a distance directly towards Dottore's head. The force was so powerful that Dottore's mask flew right off, exposing his ugly ass face features.

You pulled the syringe straight out of Dottore's hands and pierced his eye with it while his head was bent forward from the strength of the throw. You wanted him dead more than ever, as awful as it was to have his blood gushing down on you from his eye.

Dottore

"Agh!"

You reached behind you and got the rock that Scaramouche had just thrown while Dottore was bitching about his eye. You eventually got Dottore off your body by smacking the side of his face with the rock. 

You began pounding his face up with the rock, wailing and shrieking in terror, while he was screaming in agony and throwing a fit on the floor.

Kazuha

"Y/N?..."

Kazuha said softly, watching you commit such a violent act while the whole room was spinning in his eyes.

If Dottore's jaw was still functioning, he would have been begging you to stop endlessly. You had no compassion, striking his face with that rock harder and harder each time.

Dottore gripped your forearm tighter, digging his nails into your skin and scratching at it like a mad beast. He tried to beg. You could feel the blood running down your fingertips. You then placed both hands on the rock, smashing his face with even more force.

.

.

.

It didn't take long for you to notice that Dottore was no longer attempting to lift your body off of his. His face was completely shattered, and his arms were flat on the ground. As you continued to damage his face, he twitched.

Scaramouche

"Y/N! That's enough!"

Scaramouche, who had now been able to pick himself up from the ground, seized you under the arms and dragged you away from Dottore's body.

You

"No!"

You began beating Scaramouche's arm, forcing him to let go of you. You crawled right back to Dottore's body, but Scaramouche stopped you once more. You had run out of patience and were about to lose everything. 

Scaramouche

"Y/N, please!"

You were going insane. 

You raised your arm in the air, the rock in your grasp, ready to throw it directly at him. Scaramouche, helpless, simply covered his head with his arms, hoping it would do something.

.

.

.

Scaramouche

"..."

He heard the sound the rock made when you dropped it on the ground. You stared down at your hands before returning your gaze to Scaramouche. He was clearly afraid. When you saw Dottore's immobile body, you'd started to recognize what you'd done.

You

"..."

You were panting so hard and your pulse rate was so high that you thought you were going to have a heart attack right then and now. That everlasting sense of sickness overpowering your thoughts, your thoughts consisting only of the reality that you'd performed such a violent act.

Scaramouche

"Hey..."

Scaramouche approached you and softly touched you on your shoulder, despite his fear that you'd do something to him. He gently drew you closer, embracing you in his arms. You couldn't take your gaze away from Dottore and his bloodied mess of a face. 

You refused to recognize that it was your fault. 

Yes, you knew he deserved everything you did to him, but something didn't feel quite right. He was gone, but what he had done to you remained. 

Scaramouche

"Breathe. Don't look over there."

Scaramouche placed his palm lightly on the side of your face, moving your head to face him. 

You winced at the slightest movements.

Scaramouche

"I know it hurts."

"But it's okay now."

"Dottore's gone for good."

"Everything is okay... I'll take you home, and I'll patch you up, and we'll sit down together and have tea. Like we always do."

You nodded lightly, as he was tucking your hair behind your ear and staring down at your face. 

You and Scaramouche just sat on the ground for a while. You wanted this moment to last forever, the relief gently seeping into your heart.

It wasn't long until you heard footsteps approaching from down the hallway.

You

"..."

Scaramouche

"Shit... Can you try standing?"

You pulled your head away from Scaramouche's chest to see who awaited you down that hallway. 

???

"Chill out... I'm not going to hurt you."

"I surrender."

"I acknowledge the things N/N can do. I'm afraid."

Scaramouche

"What are you talking about?..."

???

"What else would I be talking about, Scaramouche?"

"Everyone depended on Dottore. And as much as I hate to say it, we needed him. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to tell the Tsaritsa. I mean no harm."

The mystery man dropped his weapon on the floor and then kicked it so it was no longer near him.

Itto

"Aaagh! Coward! Get back here!"

Itto yelled as he charged at this unknown stranger from behind.

Itto

"You little... Ginger shit!"

Childe

"That's a terrible nickname."

Childe said as he was now laying flat on the ground with Itto sitting on top of him. He made sure that Childe couldn't go anywhere.

Itto

"..."

"Woah."

"What happened here?..."

Scaramouche

"A lot."

Itto

"You found N/N! Are they okay?"

Scaramouche

"Well, they're... Breathing?..."

Itto

"Phew! As long as they're alive. N/N, if I could, I'd give you a big hug, but I've gotta keep my weight on the harbinger to make sure he doesn't do anything!"

You

"I don't think... My body is able to take a hug right now."

Itto

"Aaand... That's okay! I shall wait weeks, months to give you the hug you deserve!"

You

"Thank you, Itto."

Shinobu also showed up, carrying Kazuha on her back.

Shinobu

"It's really nice to see you again, N/N."

Scaramouche

"Shinobu! Where did Pantalone go?"

Shinobu

"He said he was too tired to fight at the moment. Went to go take a nap in the snow or something, I don't know. So relatable."

.

.

.

Kazuha

"Y/N... I have to admit, that was really scary."

You

"I know. I'm sorry."

Itto

"Wait... N/N did that?!"

Shinobu

"I kinda figured..."

Scaramouche

"Who else would've done something like that to Dottore?"

Itto

"I don't know, you?!"

Scaramouche

"I mean... Sure, yeah, but I'm clearly in no condition to do that!"

Itto

"Yeah, well neither is N/N! They're in an even worse condition than you are!"

Scaramouche

"Okay- Shut it! The point is, Dottore's gone, and that's all that matters. All of us need to get out of here at once."

.

.

.

"Except for Childe."

Childe

"Oh come on, I surrendered!"

Scaramouche

"Yeah, but your still an asshole. No one wants a ginger on the team anyways."

You

"Kazuha... You're not scared of me now, are you?"

Kazuha

*Sigh* "No. I'm not. It was just scary, that's all. You did what had to be done."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 10.7K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
9.8K 366 20
โ•”โ•โ• โ‰ช ยฐโˆยฐ โ‰ซ โ•โ•โ•— โ แด€สŸสŸ ษช แด…แด‡๊œฑษชส€แด‡แด… แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด›แด แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ. ส™แดœแด› ษช แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด… แดœแด˜ ๊œฐษชษดแด…ษชษดษข ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษด ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€. โž โ•šโ•โ• โ‰ช ยฐโˆยฐ...
602K 9.1K 54
"๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...