Dirty desires -jjk series

By BookedBySunny

It's still a mystery to me that how you became my only desire? How i fell for you? More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHP 21
CHP 22
CHP 23
CHP 24
CHP 25
CHP 26
CHP 27 [FINAL]

Chapter 17

935 59 5
By BookedBySunny

"Bro! Did you check our group chat?" Jungkook's teammate , Noah asked him. 

"Nopes! Why? Is there any special announcement?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"I don't know whether you'll call it special or not but, have a look!" He said and showed his phone to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw what was on screen. "Someone sent it in group around 5am. And since morning everyone is talking bad things about y/n!" He spoke further while Jungkook was still in shock and wasn't able to get anything. "That's why the guy was calling y/n a £lut!" Jungkook mumbled to himself. 

Meanwhile, you just entered the school. It's the first day you were going to school after your date with Jungkook, first day of being in relationship with him. 

As you walked acrossed the hallway, you felt everyone's eyes pierced on you. The whispers were echoing but you couldn't find what they were saying. 

"Hey sweetie! Have you seen Jungkook?" You asked the girl who shared seat with you in class. 

She looked at you from head to toe in a judging manner. And without replying she walked away. 

"What's wrong with her?" You mumbled and went to sports room too bcoz Jungkook is mostly there before the class starts.

As you thought, Jungkook was there with his friends and Hanna. Holding your bag on shoulder you smiled brightly and went inside. 

"Hey guys! How are you?" You asked and stand behind Jungkook without making him notice your presence. Before he could say anything, you noticed what he was seeing on phone and snatched it from him.

It was your pic from yesterday. But the reason why everyone was gossiping about it was that, these were your private pictures from yesterday night with Jungkook, when you were sitting on his lap with your bare back and face visible on camera. But Jungkook's face wasn't clearly showed in that pic. 

You shook your head in disbelief and the phone fell from your hand. You look at Jungkook with blank mind. "I didn't expect this from you Jungkook!" You said in anger and ran away from room while crying. 

"Oh sh!t! Everything is messed up!" Jungkook rubbed his forehead and ran behind you.

"Is there anything going on between them?". One of teammate asked Hanna. 

"Uh-- I don't know. But the way he ran behind y/n , being worried.... its not normal". Hanna said with a pout. 

Y/N'S POV

I didn't expect this cheapness from him. He totally broke my trust. James was right when he warned me about Jungkook. But i didn't listen to him. It's all my fault. 

"Y/N! WAIT!! DON'T GO AWAY FROM ME" Jungkook spoke as he approached me in the middle of road. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW MR. JEON JUNGKOOK? I'M FEELING EMBARRASSED IN FRONT OF MYSELF!" I shouted at him at verge of crying.

"Y/n I'm sorry for this mess but plz try to understand! I don't know how our private pictures got leaked in school group chat! It's from unknown number" he spoke.

I chuckled looking away from him. "we were alone in your locked room last night Jungkook! If it was not you then was it me who did this? Yeah i guess it was me who send my private pictures to group!" I said sarcastically and walked away.

"Y/n! Don't lose your mind! We have to find out who did this!" He spoke while grabbing my arm from behind.

"LEAVE MY ARM! DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME! AND DO YOU THINK IF YOU WILL FIND THE PERSON WHO DID THIS, WILL IT BRING BACK MY REPUTATION? EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME ! THEY WERE BLAMING ME FOR THE THINGS I NEVER DID! BUT NO-ONE KNOWS IT WAS YOU WITH ME! AND EVEN IF THEY GOT TO KNOW THEN IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL FOR YOU BCOZ YOU ARE USUAL TO FACE SUCH THINGS BUT I'M NOT!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO FACE JAMES AFTER THIS! I'M SURE HE HAS SEEN THEM ALREADY!" i shouted at him on the middle of road and threw his hand away from my arm. 

"Leave everything on me!" He spoke. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. 

"Hope so you're not going to play with me". I said in low voice and took a bus to home.

AT JAMES'S HOME

I opened the door with spare keys. My legs were trembling. I'm afraid to see how James gonna react. I told him many things a few days ago, totally crossing my limits. Now it has went totally opposite. 

"J-james are you back from trip?" I asked as he wasn't at home. I didn't respond back. I gulped and went to kitchen to drink water. 

The same time , door opened and footsteps followed inside the lounge. "Hey! Y/n! How are you? Did you took leave today?" James asked these questions as he came. He seemed to be happy. Does he knows about this or is he hiding? 

"A-actually i wasn't f-feeling good. So i came back home". I was stuttering badly while trying to be calm down. 

"Should i call doctor?" He asked while heading towards the kitchen. 

"No no! I'll just take rest". I said and tried to smile a bit to hide my nervousness.

He looked at me and nodded. "Omg! There are a lot of missed calls from Hanna! My phone battery was dead". He was talking to him in low voice but i heard it clearly. 

Did hanna called him to inform james about everything? Oh no! Those pics are still in school's group chat! What if he will get to see them now? 

"w-what's that?" He mumbled while checking his phone. "Y/N? DID YOU CHECKED GROUP CHAT? ARE STUDENTS OUT OF THEIR MIND? WHAT THEY SENT?" James shouted from Kitchen.

My legs started to shiver just by his shouting. "I-I don't know what they are talking about?" I said while swiping the sweat from my face.

"WTF!" he shouted and threw his phone on floor. I flinched. "DO YOU WANT TO GIVE ANY EXPLANATION ABOUT THIS Y/N??" he looked at me furiously.

I gulped and shook my head. "It's nothing like this. Don't get mad!" I said.

"HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS BEHIND MY BACK? I LEFT YOU ALONE JUST FOR ONE DAY BCOZ I TRUSTED YOU! AND....THIS IS WHAT I'M SEEING AFTER COMING BACK!" he shouted again .

"I'm sorry but...." Before i could complete my words he cut me off. "I don't want a girl like you to stay in my home! I know there's nothing between us but I'll not allow you to live here anymore after seeing your intimate pics with a boy. I'm so fuckin embarrassed now to call you my cousin. How I'll face my friends now? Your pic is spreading in a blink of eye y/n!" 

His words just stabbed my heart. I wiped my tears n looked at him without any emotions. 

"Are you serious? Do you ....do you really want me to leave your home?" I asked him.

"OFC! You have to leave my home right now! I don't want to see your face anymore! Just go to that guy with whom you spend last night!". He said while pointing at me.

Now he was going too far. He was getting too harsh with his words. "ENOUGH! I ALSO DON'T WANT TO LIVE HERE WHERE YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL TO ME!" i said and ran to my room.

Without thinking twice, i hurriedly put my clothes and necessary items into suitcase. While packing my things, those lavender flowers fell down which Jungkook gave me. I crushed those flowers in my hand n threw them in dustbin. 

After i was done, i went out of the room. James was still there sitting on sofa while holding his head. I placed the keys on table and without saying anything i came out of his house. I thought he gonna call me back but he didn't -

As i placed my feet out, i just came back to my senses. "Where tf I'm going now? I don't have money to pay rent, I don't have any relatives to stay at their home". 

In other words , i was just a homeless n helpless person now. The sun was setting down and so was my heart after thinking where I'm gonna take a safe shelter in this cruel world. 

My stomach was making weird noises. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. My appetite should have died but i have to eat something to survive. Checking through Google maps, i went to nearby convenience store.

AUTHOR'S POV

"WHY ARE YOU ALL TAKING SO MUCH TIME?" Jungkook shouted at the guys who were busy working at their computers.

"Sir, just a few minutes more, we are working fastly". One of the guy spoke. 

"HURRY UP! IF YOU'LL TAKE MORE TIME THEN I'LL DIG YOU ALL THEIR WITHOUT WASTING A SECOND!" Jungkook shouted while slamming on the table. 

"Sir i have removed those photos from almost all the sites. And if someone will try to post them again , strict action will be taken against him/her" one of the guy spoke. 

Jungkook went towards him and checked on screen. Actually he arranged some professional hackers to remove all those pics of y/n from social media. 

The time he saw hate for him in your eyes and tears rolling down your cheeks, he got mad and this made him to contact those hackers because he said you that he'll handle everything. 

"And have you found the person who shared them? I need to find it out too!" Jungkook spoke poking his cheeks. 

"We are working it on too. As we'll find it , we gonna inform you". They responded.

Jungkook nodded. "that asshole! I'm not gonna forgive who did this cheap thing!" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

[COMING BACK TO Y/N]

Afrer buying something to eat, you were sitting on the chair outside the store. Your suitcase was beside your legs. After your parents death, it was the second time you were feeling this much loneliness. 

"Hey y/n? Is that you?" A familiar voice hit my ears.

I lifted up to see who was he. "Noah? You here?" He was our teammate in football. 

He nodded and his eyes travelled from me to my luggage. He didn't say anything but still i was feeling so embarrassed that time.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked me .

"I-I don't know!" I spoke trying to avoid any eye contact.

"Don't hesitate y/n! Everyone knows that you are a nice girl and tbh what happened in morning, it not gonna ruin your image in my eyes. It's common thing to have physical relationship. Everyone was overreacting over these photos like they never did it or they never gonna do it in their lives. Instead they should help you in finding the person who leaked your private pictures". He said and sat beside you.

Somehow his words lessen your sadness but it won't bring everything to be normal. 

"Thanks for showing trust on me" you said to him.

"Btw are you traveling this time?" He asked while looking at your suitcase.

"N-no! I'm not!" You lied to him. 

"Oh I see!". He said while getting up. 

"See you tomorrow in school. N don't listen to other people. They're not the one to judge!" He spoke before leaving.

You just passed him a weak smile and waved at him. 

The weather was cold enough to freeze your whole body. Dragging your things with you, you just kept wandering on the streets.

Meanwhile, Noah went to a side and dialled a number. "Hey Jungkook! I saw y/n alone on the street. She was having her packed suitcase with her! Is she going somewhere or something else? She doesn't seem to be ok!" He spoke in one go as Jungkook picked up the call.

"WHAT?? AS FAR I REMEMBER SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANYONE EXCEPT JAMES IN THIS CITY. IS SHE MOVING OUT? OH SHIT! TELL ME ADDRESS I'M COMING IN A MINUTE!". Jungkook panicked to hear this.

Noah told him all the details. Winding up all the work with hackers, he kicked his bike and reached the address which Noah told him. 

Passing by every corner he searched for you. Noah told him that you were out of convenience store when he saw you, so Jungkook visited each of stores nearby but couldn't found you.

It was now getting late night and he was becoming extremely worried about you. He dialled your number but got no response. He called james but he didn't pick up as he broke his phone a few hours ago.

While he was asking the strangers, one of them told him that he saw a girl sitting alone in the park and she might be y/n, whom Jungkook was looking for.

Without wasting time, Jungkook went to the park on his bike. 

There he saw a figure resting on the bench. He ran upto there. And for his relief, she was y/n. Resting your head on the back of bench, you were sleeping. 

This sight hurted Jungkook alot. "Y-y/nie?" "Can you hear me?" He spoke in low voice. 

Getting no response from you, he patted your cheeks softly. Your body was freezing. He checked temperature from your forehead. 

"Oh no! Love I'm so sorry for this!" He said after seeing you getting cold. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around you. 

Instead of wrapping his jacket, he wanted to wrap himself around you and give you all his warmth . But your words from morning were still stuck in his mind. 

He called his driver and asked him to bring a duvet and pillow there. Soon the driver reached.

Jungkook placed the pillow on bench and made you lay down there carefully and covered you with duvet. 

"Please forgive me y/n! It's so painful to see you like this"! He spoke while sitting on the grass beside the bench where u were sleeping.

The whole n

ight Jungkook didn't sleep. He just stared at your sleeping face like this is only thing left on this world. 

.....to be continued

Drop down your thoughts on this part 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 36 16
(COMPLETED) My life has been great until I started to hit a rock. Losing my only friend, getting lower grades, having depression. Everything was a...
187K 7.3K 15
Every night he dreamed about fucking her. But was he able to do so in reality? Bringing you a series of two high schoolers from rich families and the...
204K 4.1K 33
Me: I know I don't know what you look like But I just wanted to let you know I love you Mystery girl: I love you too And I'm sorry for lying In whic...
8.9K 300 36
A story about (your name) time at high school was getting hard at school you didn't love/liked anyone but until you met Jungkook life gotten better f...