1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 20

274 7 2
By HungjuiChiu

After going through the Underground Tunnel to Route 7, we are almost arriving at Celadon City, a place for my fourth gym. We decide to have lunch by making some rice balls, while Serena is playing yarn with Meowsie. Insey says, "Meowsie really likes the yarn ball, doesn't she?"

Serena says, "Yeah, she's so cute when playing with it."

"So how long are we going to reach Celadon?" Yellow asks.

"Celadon is only a day's walk from where we are right now." Brock says. "But right now we should finish these donuts. Jelly flavored are my favorites."

Is he serious? These are Rice balls, not donuts. But I'm too lazy to correct him. Just then, Pikachu notices the bush shaking, and I ask, "What's wrong, Pikachu?"

Just then, a Mankey comes out of the bushes. Serena says, "It's a Mankey!" I decided to check out my Pokedex.

Mankey: The Pig Monkey Pokemon: Fighting Type. Extremely quick to anger. It could be docile one moment then thrashing away the next instant.

The Mankey jumps in front of me since I have a plate of rice balls. He asks, "Can I have one?"

"Of course, you can have one." Then he takes one and jumps onto the rock, eating happily. Yellow says, "Look at how it eats."

"Yeah, Mankey is cute if we don't try to get him angry." Insey says, but just then, Meowsie accidentally throws the yarn ball at Mankey, and Mankey throws the rice ball to protect himself, which also causes the rice ball to fall to the ground.

"Uh oh..." I mutter, and the Mankey is now getting angry.

"Oh no... don't tell me it's going to use Thrash!" Serena gasps, and the Mankey starts to use the move and charge at us.

"Run!" I yell as we all run, Misty yells, "You should have let it finish that rice ball, Ash! Didn't your mother teach you manners?"

"It's not my fault!" I yell back. "I should have made them taste so good! I hope more of the rice balls can make it stop! Brock!"

Brock nods as he tries to throw the rice ball, but it destroys it with its fist. "Oh no! I wasted a donut!"

Then Misty falls to the ground, and we gasp in shock. "Misty!" Insey yells, but Mankey just jumps on Misty's head before trying to punch me. To be honest, I could have just use my Spooky Plate because Thrash is a Normal move, but with Brock and Misty by our side, I couldn't do it. Fortunately, I'm now Level 100...

"Ash! Are you okay?" Seeing how Mankey continues to use Thrash on me, I yell back, "I'm fine! I can take the hits!"

In the end, the Mankey takes my hat and jumps onto the tree. "Hey, my hat!"

"You want it back? Too bad!" Mankey mocks me, and I can feel my anger rising.

"You can get another hat, Ash." Misty tries to reason. "What's so great about that hat?"

"I can't replace that hat! I won it from the Pokemon League Expo! Don't you know how tough it is to get one?" I yell back.

"We know." Insey sighs, "You have to send in a million postcards to get that hat, and you even drag us with it."

"Yeah, poor Ash. Losing an official hat means losing a best friend..." Brock adds.

I decide to climb the tree to reach the Mankey, but he just umps off easily. To make things worse, Team Rocket appears in front of us with their motto again.

"What are you doing here?" I growl.

"Aren't you happy to see us?" Meowth asks.

And just then, Mankey is curious about them as he tries to inspect them, and James says, "Buzz off!"

Much to our horror, James kicks the Mankey. Serena gasps, "I wish he didn't done that!"

"Still want to catch Pikachu and Meowsie?" I say with a tired voice.

"We just want to borrow it." Jessie says. "Permanently."

"You're going to hand us Pikachu and Meowsie, or else." Meowth says.

"Or else what?" Misty demands.

"Hey! That hurts!" Mankey yells and then starts to evolve into Primeape.

"Oh no... it evolved..." Yellow says with fear.

Team Rocket ignores the Primeape and sends out Arbok and Weezing. Angry about being ignored, Primeape sends a punch at Jessie, sending her flying face-first into a rock.

"How dare you damage my perfection. Now you'll pay! Arbok! Weezing! Never mind Pikachu and Meowsie. Aim that Primeape!"

"But our goal is Pikachu and Meowsie!" Meowth tries to reason.

"Team Rocket always goes beauty before duty." Then they start to fight the Primeape. I notice my hat on the ground and say, "Pikachu! Get my hat now that it's distracted!"

But it's too late, Primeape already defeats Team Rocket and is already taking the hat. "Pikachu! Thunderbolt!"

Maybe that's a bad idea, the attack only makes Primeape even madder. Yellow asks, "Do you think Primeape is scared of us? I mean, maybe he's lonely all by himself."

"I don't think that's the case..." Insey says. "We need a strategy..."

"I think I know one. We run!" Serena yells as we all run while Primeape is starting to chase us. Misty and Brock are the only ones that didn't run, but Primeape just ignores them.

"Wow, they are really reckless..." Misty is stunned.

"I know." Brock says.

"Hey! You're not going to ignore us!" Team Rocket is also chasing us as well, much to our surprise.

We continue to run into the cliffs, but Primeape breaks them and continues to chase us. I say, "Serena, Insey, Yellow, you guys should get away from me!"

"No way, we're not going to get you hurt by it." Yellow says.

"Yeah, four is better than one." Insey says.

Then we notice Team Rocket is somehow in front of us, and they try to prepare a trap. We manage to jump through them.

"Hey! You are supposed to get in!" James says.

"You guys really are idiots, the trap is obvious." Yellow mocks.

We push the trio into the trap, and Primeape also jumps into the trap and sends them flying.

"We're blasting off again!" After they are gone, Insey sees that Primeape goes out again.

"What should we do now?" Serena asks in fear.

"We have to take it seriously now." I say. "We change into Ghost Types!"

When Brock and Misty arrives, they are surprised to see Primeape going past Insey and me. While Serena and Yellow are with Pikachu and Meowsie as they hide behind a boulder.

Eventually, Primeape decides to give up as he falls to the ground in defeat. I decide to help him and spray the Potion.

"Here." Ash sprays the Potion and says, "Overuse of Thrash might cause confusion. You have to control yourself."

Insey says, "The reason you go past us is that we change our typing into Ghost types. You are facing two Arceus after all."

Then Primeape is frightened since he makes fun of two Legendary Pokemon, he begs for forgiveness, and I say, "We will forgive you, but I want to know why you are angry when Meowsie accidentally throws a yarn on you."

Primeape says, "My former trainer made fun of me, so I think you were the same."

"I see." Serena says, "But since you need to control your anger and the usage of Thrash, so why don't you come with us?"

Then he nods, Ash captures him immediately and then Serena scans him.

Primeape: The Pig Monkey Pokemon: Fighting Type. Evolved from Mankey at LV:28. Always furious and tenacious to boot. It will not abandon chasing its quarry until it is caught.

"So what is going on here..." Brock asks, "You were just beat up by the Primeape before, and now it goes through you like you are ghosts?"

Insey sighs and says, "I think the secret is out. Do you remember what Bill said? There are Legendary Pokemon disguising themselves as humans to travel across the world, and one or more have been in Kanto."

Misty says, "I remember, but I think that it isn't possible."

"Well, surprise. We are." I say. Then there is an awkward silence.

"What?!" Brock and Misty were taken aback.

"You... are Pokemon? But... you look normal to us." Brock said.

I shot a Hydro Pump into the sky, while Insey uses Swift on the ground.

"Okay, maybe not. But how many people know?" Brock asks.

"My friends, my family, all the champions, professors, International police, Rangers, and even Charles Goodshow."

Misty says, "Wow, we traveled together for so long, and we didn't even what Pokemon are you?"

We close their eyes, and then we change into our Arceus form.

"Arceus..." Brock and Misty are lost for words, then they fainted.

Insey and I quickly change back and Serena wakes them up by using Wake Up Slap.

"Huh, Ash, Insey are you really Arceus?" Brock asks.

"Yes. This is why I disguise as a human, to see how humans behave and meet the world my father made." I reply.

"I already know the truth back in the Pokemon Tower." Yellow says. "It was also shocking."

"What about you, Serena?" Misty asks, "Don't tell me you're a Pokemon too."

"No, I'm not a Pokemon. But I'm an Aura user. They are a special group of people who can use Pokemon moves with the corresponding weapons." Serena says while taking out a Water Cross, creating bubbles in the air.

"Does that mean we can also do that?" Misty asks in delight, but I say, "Sorry, only a few can become aura users. But Yellow, we notice that you have the potential to become one."

"Really? Does that mean you can train me how to use those moves as well?" Yellow asks.

"Of course." Serena says.

"Amazing." Brock says, "But if you are Arceus, you can get anything you want."

"Yes, I can, but I won't cheat my way to victory. I want to partake in the league fair and square." I say.

"That's good to know, but did you also do battles?" Misty asks.

"We used to battle with each other secretly without you noticing. But now that you already know the truth, I think we can battle openly without any problem." Insey says.

"Then can we capture you?" Misty asks.

"Don't even think about that, our Pokeballs are in our mother's hands." I say. "We don't want to be captured by any humans who would just abuse our powers. And if I want to give my Pokeball, I would give it to either Serena, Lillie, or Alice."

"I'm glad you have a lot of faith in me." Serena says with a soft smile.

Just then, Pikachu notices something, and we turn to see a city in front of us. Brock yells, "It's Celadon City!"

"You know, if Primeape hadn't chased us, we wouldn't have gotten here as fast as we did!" Misty says.

"Now it's time for us to earn a badge." I say with a smile before heading towards the city.

I decided to let Ash disclose his secret to his friends in this chapter. I hope you like this chapter and the next one will be the Celadon City exploration.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Vulpix, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Diglett, Meowth, Primeape, Growlithe, Alakazam, Victreebel, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Drowzee, Voltorb, Mr. Mime, Gyarados (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Victreebel

Misty's Pokemon:

Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie (Egg), Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 82 26
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 4 of the series: Kanto for Battle Frontier, and...
6.6K 313 59
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 7 of the series: Kalos
30K 402 37
The story of the chosen one and how ash will become the pokemon master and change the life of people in pokemon life
47.7K 1.7K 57
Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne travel through the Kanto region, as they aim to find, and achieve their dreams, with their pokemon and friends along th...