๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐— ๐—ข๐—  โ‡† ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By -ASTROx

โ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโž โ”... More

๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
THANK YOU 1 MILLION READS!!! + MORE ART FROM SUNNY (AND MYSELF LOL)!!
32
33
34
35
36
37
39

38

4.4K 168 64
By -ASTROx

Well, well, well, I'm back with another update
I lied about part two of the girl's day out. sorry teehee <3

also my bad for not updating I was lazy :D

(also not proofread and no song because i can't be bothered)

Scrubbing off the smell of baby puke and spit off your collarbone, you rinsed your body under your shower head and splashed your face with the water. You cleaned yourself thoroughly, hoping you weren't wasting precious time getting ready. With the time slowly ticking down from two hours to one, you were filled with anticipation. You'd put Mina's lesson to the test in freshening yourself up. Makeup—Natural. Clothes—Pretty and casual as there's no reason to show off in a movie theatre. Talking to yourself eased your worry for a while, You argued about your lack of confidence. Still, you reminded yourself of the girls' affirmations—affirmations you repeated to your reflection in the mirror.

"I am beautiful." You whispered, taming your hair to the best of your capabilities. The bristles of your comb would get stuck as you combed through your locks. You whispered the rest, thanking each girl internally, especially Mina—Thank whoever for Mina Ashido. 

"Alright—" You checked yourself in the mirror, patting your curves and turning your body to spot any imperfections including the makeup on your face. 'Nothing out of the ordinary' you said in your head. Turning on your heel, you see Kazuko peering up from sitting on his playmat. You smiled. "Does Mama look okay? Yes or no?" 

Kazuko only chewed on his hand and lifted the other. "upe," 

"Upe? I'll take that as a yes," You said with a shrug of your shoulders. Picking up your phone, you texted Mina, letting her know that you were ready and wanted to know her opinion on the outfit you picked out. At the same time, the babysitter texted you, informing you that she had arrived at the dorms. Kneeling down, you held your hands. "Come on Kazuko," 

Kazuko took your fingers and you raised him up onto his feet then led him out of your room. Quickly, you grabbed the door to close it after gathering your things. Walking Kazuko past Aizawa's room, you watched him practice stepping on one foot after the other. You're trying to not carry him around so much. Soon he'd have the legs of a speedster and make you chase him around. 

You carry your shoes in one hand, your phone in the other and resting on your shoulder is Kazuko's duffle bag. Meeting on the common floor, you find your babysitter, entering the dormitory.  

"Hey, thank you for coming," You greeted, scooping Kazuko into your arm. The babysitter would return your greeting while you both exchanged bows. Handing the diaper bag, you listed down everything inside. "Inside there are some spare clothes, filled bottles that need to be heated up, diapers, wipes, and some of his favourite snacks."

"His naptime has changed too. Instead of the afternoon, it's 10 to 11 and please feed him more fruit, especially bananas," You continued as quickly as possible. 

"Got it! Anything else I should know before I leave?" Asked the babysitter, to which you nodded. 

"Oh yes! Me and my boyfriend will be picking him up later today and my father will contact you about Kazuko and if there are a change of plans," You answered quickly, passing Kazuko over to the sitter. 

"Boyfriend? I didn't know you had a boyfriend," The babysitter exclaimed, joyously. You smiled at her reaction, hiding your mouth just to chuckle.

You chuckled, anxiously. "Yeah. It's kind of a new thing for the both of us—that we're sort of getting used to but to spare you the details, today is our second date actually! That's why I asked you to babysit,"

"That's really great Y/n, I'm happy for you and your new relationship," The woman expressed warmly, turning her gaze onto your child. "Well, we should be heading off. Me and Kazuko have a lot of playing to do before his naptime," 

"Thank you and also—" Leaning forward, you kissed Kazuko repeatedly all over his face. You didn't stop until you felt like it and spoke to him softly. "I'll see you later, okay baby. Be good,"  

"Mama-pye pye," Kazuko waved goodbye to you as he was carried out of the dorms. You waved back until the door closed behind them and not long after, you'd feel an arm draped over your shoulder. It startled you before you realized who that arm belonged to and sighed in relief. 

"You're late, Katsuki," You tell your significant other, folding your arms over your chest. Like you, Bakugou got the memo about dressing up pretty and casual. However, he added his own taste to the mix by ignoring said memo and wearing whatever he wanted. 

"Yeah, I know I'm sorry. Lost track of time," The blonde explained, moving his arm away and leaning in to kiss the top of your head. Sneaking up behind him is Mina, slumping against Bakugou's back. 

"Morning Lovebirds," The girl greeted despite Bakugou's attempts at shaking her off of him. 

"It's afternoon Mina," You corrected her. 

"Aw, so you're not gonna give your girlfriend a compliment, Bakugou?" Mina whined, slapping him repeatedly on the shoulder. 

"I can't compliment my girlfriend with you clinging to my back," He replied, pushing the pink girl away. 

"There's no need to be shy, Bakugou. Here let me show you how it's done," Despite Mina's failed attempt to make Bakugou blush, she found it so amusing that she decided to take matters into her own hands and personally complimented you.

"Aw, my friend you look so beautiful! Forget Bakugou! date me instead!" The girl's wail echoed through the room as she held onto you tightly, being careful not to smudge your makeup. Her words made the blood rush to your cheeks and your face feel hot. The situation was awkward, and you didn't know how to react. If Bakugou hadn't intervened, you might have stood there for hours.

"Go annoy someone else, raccoon eyes!" Yelled Bakugou, shoving Mina aside and grabbing your wrist. 

"I will wait for you, my queen! I love you!" Mina screamed as you're dragged outside by Bakugou. Mina's cries caused Bakugou's face to drop, growling when her screams could be heard from outside. "Baby come back! I miss you already!" 

Once you both were far from the dormitory entrance, You both stopped and Bakugou shook his head. "-Unbelievable,"  

"Sorry about her Katsuki. I needed a second opinion on my outfit," You explained, softly. Bakugou released your wrist so he could turn to you, looking over your outfit intentionally.  

"It's fine and 'sides she was right...you do look beautiful," Bakugou confessed. 

This instantly brought a smile on your face but instead of acknowledging the compliment, you merely turned on your heel while your mind screamed. Covering your face, you walked a head of bakugou, shouting. "Let's go before we miss the movie!" 

after chapter 39-40 you guys are gonna hate me for what i have planned (my old readers might know....kind of)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
399K 14K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
130K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...