His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Chapter - 47

10.8K 858 155
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham and Mithra consummate their marriage. Shylaja and Ravi argue over Goutham's decision.

********************

Chandru stared at the food placed before him and his eyes moved to the door which was locked from outside. He rubbed his face in his palms in frustration and stood from the couch and started pacing raking his fingers through his hair. He halted in his steps suddenly and looked at Rehman who was laughing watching reels from instagram.

Chandru: Rehman, please for the umpteenth time I m requesting you. Please let me go. 

Rehman: Chandru, For the umpteenth time I m saying this, sorry I can't do that. Its order from boss to keep you track. I cannot give a negative answer to boss if you run away again so have patience and stay until he comes to meet you. Everything you need will be at your service here.

Chandru: This is my flat for your information.

Rehman: Ofcourse I know. You are locked here for your convenience. 

Chandru: I can't face him now. Give me some time.

Rehman: You have all time until he is back from his trip. Relax and think whatever you have to say him. I m just following his orders. 

Chandru: Will you atleast tell me what happened after I left that day ?

Rehman: I thought you would be updated on it. But nothing much happened except your aunt blackmailed Boss to marry Raghini. After a lot of chaos boss cut his wrist to stop being into a forced marriage. He was hospitalized and now he is under rest for a week so you need to wait until he is back until then please co operate with me.

Chandru: I promise not to run, please let me go out for some fresh air.

Rehman: I respect you Chandru, you are the only friend Goutham had in his life and you know that well still you pulled that stunt knowing the outcome of it. Anyway its not my place to talk about that. I respect my boss and follow his orders at any cost so I m helpless in your situation.

Rehman stopped further conversation and carried on with his works.

It was night by the time Goutham and Mithra reached the hotel that was booked for their stay in Paris. She stood in the balcony and watched the Eiffel tower and clicked selfies.

Goutham: Too bad clicking selfie without me ?

Mithra: You were so busy on your mobile so I m doing my job.

Mithra stuck her tongue out and clicked many more selfies pulling him to her.  The next day they went around the city and returned to the room by night. As soon as they entered Mithra was shocked to see the room fully decorated with flowers and a table was set up for dinner in the balcony facing the eiffel tower. Goutham hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks. He rummaged through his bag and gave a bag to her.

Goutham: Get dressed in this for our dinner tonight.

Mithra bit her cheeks to hide the blush and took the bag from his hand and entered the washroom with walk -in closet and locked it behind to get dressed. She bathed and picked the dress from the bag which was a long, blue spaghetti v neck prom dress with a slit open from thigh. She tied her hair in a bun and chose only a stud to go with the dress. Applying a minimal makeup and gloss to her lips she opened the door and saw Goutham ready in a matching blue shirt tucked in his black pant, his hair was gelled and his sleeves were rolled to his elbows. He looked sinfully handsome.

He gave his dimple revealing smile and out stretched his hand for her. Mithra placed her hand in his and they walked to the balcony and he pulled the chair for her before he got seated opposite to her.

Mithra: How and when did you arrange this all ?

Goutham: When you were busy in clicking selfies.

She saw Lasagna, pasta, truffle cakes, tiramisu, banana waffles and honey cake. They slowly had dinner holding their hand across the table and locking their eyes every now and then. On finishing the dinner Mithra moved to Goutham and sat on his lap and she watched the tower illuminating with lights but for Goutham the tower was long forgotten and the goddess of beauty before him caught his complete attention. His fingers drew circles on her thighs through the slit.

Goutham: We haven't dance after out first dance on your birthday. How about we do now ?

Mithra stood from his lap and he followed her to their room which was beautifully reflected their mood with the dim fairy lights, fragrance of various flowers and a low music. Goutham snaked his hand around her waist and Mithra wound her hands around his neck. Their bodies were pressed gently and their eyes were boring into each other as they swayed their bodies to the music.

Goutham: Did I mention how stunning you look milady ?

Mithra: Your eyes says it all my king.

Goutham: Mithra...

Mithra: I m all ears..

Goutham: We didn't use protection last night.

Mithra gasped in shock with her mouth hung open. Goutham pushed her chin up to close her mouth and pecked her lips.

Goutham: I know we are not ready yet so I got after pills for you.

Mithra: Thank god you take care of everything. We haven't even let my parents know about our love.

Goutham: Yeah Mithra, we haven't let them know that we are married now.

Mithra: Oh my god... yes they don't know we are married. 

Goutham hugged her closer and kissed her collarbones.

Goutham: Relax its old news. New one is that we have started our life as husband and wife.

Mithra: You know the perfect way to spoil the mood though what you said is right.

She moved out of his embrace and stood with her back facing him and folded her arms. Goutham chuckled and hugged her from behind placing his chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheeks.

Goutham: I don't mind and infact I will be the most happiest to see you carrying our love in your womb but will you be happy if that happens before your parents get to know about us ?

Mithra shook her head and he turned her to face him and pecked her forehead.

Goutham: That is the reason I spoke that topic. I don't think we could keep our hands of each other anymore and we will make love very often so its better to be planned and stop my swimmers from knocking you out.

Mithra blushed and they were back  swaying to the music while Goutham's hand worked on the zipper of her dress and let the gown pool to her feet. She felt shy and buried her face in his neck pressing her body against his.

Goutham: Awww my shy baby, I thought you would be all feisty and drain me out.

Mithra: When did you turned out be this dirty ?

Goutham: Saved everything only for you. You are the copyright owner. Now I assumed that red was best on you but yesterday I went wrong when you were slaying sexy in those purple ones but sunshine I m wrong again, black looks best still I m not concluding until we are trying all the colors on you.

He smiled flashing his dimple and lifted her wrapping her leg around his waist and their lips met immediately and their tongues fighting for dominance. Before she could get her breathe they were on the bed and he was tossing his dress away along with the rest of her clothings. He worshipped her body taking his time to show the extreme of pleasure filling the room with her screams and his grunts.

He stayed still looking at her shuddering body below him and pecked her forehead. They were still panting from their climax and Mithra touched his eyebrows tracing his facial features admiring him.

Mithra: Its our second night and still I m not aware of your other tattoo my dear husband.

Goutham moved out of her and laid to next to her.

Goutham: You are so close to find it. We are both star naked and I will give you 1 minute to find on your own and on condition you are not crying else we will go for round two before I will reveal on my own.

Mithra immediately tried to flip him but he laid without moving.

Gouthma: You are yet to look at my front sunshine. 

Mithra: I have already seen your front so now budge and get laid on your stomach.

She tried again and this time he laid on his stomach resting his head on his folded arms. Mithra's eyes raked from his shoulder and slowly they landed on his spine. Her eyes started tearing as she looked at the beautifully and vertically inked letters along his spine. Her fingers trembled as she gently touched the letters and leaned down placing open mouth kisses but Goutham felt her tears on his skin.

He was about to turn his position but Mithra stopped him and laid on his back burying her face in the crook of his neck and sobbed gently.

Mithra: You are so bad.

Goutham: Yes baby, I m so bad. My beautiful and sexy wife is naked and pressed on my back and instead of making love to her I m doing nothing.

Mithra caught his hairs in her fist and rotated his head making him scream in pain and he flipped her hovering above her.

Goutham: Yendi naa enna ippo thappa solliten ? ( Why girl ? what wrong did I say now ?)

Mithra: I meant you are so bad because you love me so much. I haven't heard of loving someone like there is no end at all. What should I do with you ?

Goutham: Simple darling. Love me, be with me forever. Only you can keep me sane, your love gives me the reason to live.

Mithra pulled him and crashed her lips with his and his hands found its way to her mounds as they continued to their long night.

In a room at a five star hotel in London, Raghini was seated on the couch staring at the picture in her mobile. Her eyes were blood shot and nose was flaring in anger as she watched Goutham and Mithra holding hand and smiling at each other. She gritted her teeth and her nails traced the nuptial thread on Mithra's neck.

Raghini threw her mobile and started screaming and breaking the things in the room. She stopped panting heavily for air and looked at the room which was a complete mess. She grabbed her clutch and stormed out of the room and reached the hotel's pub in the basement. She sat on the bar stool and started drinking until she got Goutham and Mithra out of her mind. Her eyes glanced at the people on the dance floor dancing like maniacs to the music and some grinding against each other. She got down from the stool and swayed to the dance floor and started dancing moving her body like she was crazy. 

A few men were watching her with lust as she was removed her jacket leaving her in a sports bra and the short skirt did not do any justice to hide her bums when she bent and swayed to the music. She felt all her energy drained and returned to the bartender and slammed her palm on the desk for her drink. Picking the drink she looked at the man watching her without averting his eyes.

Raghini: Hey sexy What is your name and why do you look at like me like you haven't seen a girl in your life ?

Man: I m Pranav and I m sure you don't remember me from our first meeting.

Raghini bit her lips and sat on his lap grinding against his crotch and passed her drink to his lips and he sipped from it.

Raghini: I usually don't keep the people in my mind who are unwanted. Give me some reason to keep you in my mind handsome.

She purred being desperate when his fingers drew circles on her inner thighs and he licked her ear lobe. Raghini straddled him and locked her lips with his. She broke the kiss and stared pulling him and he walked along with his crutch. Reaching one of the rooms which were available within the pub she fell on the bed and kneeled on the bed removing her clothes.

Pranav caught her jaws and traced with his lips.

Pranav: You felt I was an incapable man when we met for the first time so let me show you my capabilities. Lets see if you can speak a word after I make you scream.

Within few minutes he was pounding into her and Raghini was moaning. When he flipped her and thrusted from behind she screamed Goutham's name which made him freeze in spot. He gritted his teeth and spanked her everytime she screamed Gouthams' name. He saw her passing out and moved out of her and walked to the washroom and drenched himself under the shower.

Pranav: Who is she and why is she screaming his name ? Is he the same Goutham ?

He dried his body and returned to the room and found her clutch on the floor. He opened it and saw Goutham's photo in it which boiled his blood. He called Karan and sent a photo of Raghini's face and got confirmed about her identity. He smirked and laid on the couch to unfold the drama in the morning.

**********************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 7.5K 48
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ. ๐’...
38.9K 5.7K 38
24 year old, over achieving Arohi wasn't someone people wanted to hangout with. She was arrogant and ruthless. She was the CEO of one of the topmost...
307K 26.6K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...
71.3K 6.6K 59
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž...