Into You

By NyxSmols

It's the last weekend before they have to return to Nevermore. Yoko invites Enid, Bianca, Divina, and Wednesd... More

Chapter 1: It's only a text away
Chapter 2: Nero's Legacy
Chapter 3: Flight, feels, and Torture
Chapter 4: The Vampier's Lair
Chapter 5: Choking
Chapter 6: Realizations Pt. 1
Chapter 7: Realizations Pt. 2
Chapter 8: Pancakes and something new...
Chapter 9: The Panic in your eyes
Chapter 10: The Power of Music
Chapter 12: The Shovel Talk
Chapter 13: Movies, Cuddles, and The Start of Something New

Chapter 11: Confessions

689 10 4
By NyxSmols

The next morning Wednesday woke up early, as usual, yet this time she laid in her coffin fully awake but unmoving... She was in deep thought... What would she say? How would she say it? Why is something so...simple...so hard to overcome? "The matters of the heart..." she repeated her mother's words. The heart was just an organ, built to keep her blood pumping, it did not feel, it did not dictate any emotions...So why did it ache to be with Enid, to speak to her, to open up and jump out of her chest? It was beyond her...

Wednesday scoffed at herself and got up, feeling a bit frustrated. She must speak with Enid about... whatever this was and get it over with... Damned Addams's Curse... She walked into the bathroom, had a shower, and changed into some comfortable clothes. It was their last Saturday off and she was feeling not like herself...

She walked towards Enid's room, trying to knock but she quickly stopped herself when she heard the light snores coming from the werewolf's room... "Of course, she is still sleeping..." Wednesday sighed and turned around to leave when the door opened abruptly...

"Are you ok?!" Enid asked with too much energy for someone who had just woken up.

"How did you...? You were just snoring..." Wednesday was a bit taken aback.

Enid blushed, tucking her head, "...I...sensed you...if that makes any sense..." she shrugged.

"Fascinating..." Wednesday said with awe. "May I come in?"

"Oh...Mmm, yes...yes, please, come in..." She said enthusiastically as she stood aside to let her in.

Wednesday entered the werewolf's space. Her colors splashed everywhere as usual and her plushies were nested in a corner. She smiled lightly and said, "I...I am here to talk about...us..." She was uncharacteristically shy and found it hard to obtain the right words to express herself. She hoped Enid would be more articulate.

"Ah...yes...I...We..." mumbled Enid.

"Guess not..." thought Wednesday.

"May we sit?" She asked while pointing at the armchairs that were in Enid's room. Enid walked towards them and sat in one of the pale-yellow armchairs. Wednesday was glad she wore long sleeves this time as she sat in the one opposite Enid. She looked straight at Enid and stated, "We Addams are...cursed..." Enid shrieked, looking at Wednesday as if she were about to combust... "And you're...ok with that?" She questioned with a hint of panic in her voice. "I...was not, until recently...I have accepted my faith..." Wednesday said solemnly, looking deep into Enid's eyes.

Enid was very confused as to why she looked so... relieved while saying this... "What...what's going to happen to you?" she said, shuffling in her seat.

"I am afraid it has already started...I had not noticed it before, but I believe it started its course when...when I met you..." Wednesday had never looked so serious yet so soft. Enid on the other hand was horrified at hearing this information, she thought she had done something wrong to Wednesday and stated, "So, it's my fault...you're sick?" she said, her voice cracking slightly in panic. "My mother was right...I only bring bad news to everyone I meet... Useless Enid..." She stood up and paced around the room, waving her hands in the air as she said this.

Wednesday stood, walked up to Enid, and held her hands down, "It is not your fault. This curse has been in my family for centuries...It only awakens in us when we meet our...soulmate..." She trailed off as Enid stopped moving and stared right into her soul.

"I..what?...You...I'm...your...soul...soulmate? Me? But I'm...and you're just so...perfect..." Enid was rambling and self-doubting herself again, her mother really did a number on her through all these years...

"Enid, cariño...as a werewolf, I am pretty sure you already knew that..." Wednesday looked at her with warmth in her eyes, her chocolate browns melting...

"I...that day...the day I wolfed out...It was...for you...to save you...my wolf knew...our lifemate was in danger..." Enid started putting 2 and 2 together.

"I figured...There must be a strong, in your case protective reason, for one to wolf out...Enid, you sensed I was in danger and your whole body transformed itself painfully so to save...me..." Wednesday said matter of factly. They stood in the middle of Enid's room, holding hands at this point. Confessions being shared...

Enid pulled Wednesday in and hugged her with such longing and strength, just like that woeful day...Jasmines and dark chocolate filled Enid's nostrils, her lifemate, her forever, in her arms...

"Yoko saw it too, when we hugged, she saw...the spark..." she whispered into the crook of Wednesday's neck.

"Ah! Vampires can see when soulmates meet...How did it surpass me...?" Wednesday smiled into Enid's embrace, her walls finally down, letting everything go.

Enid pulled away a little and placed her forehead on Wednesday's, admiring her eyes up close. "Your freckles...I could count every single one and never get tired..." she said sighing happily.

"You are too good to me cariño..." Wednesday's lips brushed Enid's... The moment was only theirs and it felt so pure, so intimate... Their two souls found each other and would not let go... They kissed a little more fiercely this time, all the words that were hard for them to articulate being exchanged by this one kiss... Wednesday pulled away breathing a bit heavily...

"Enid...my soul yearns for you...I.." Enid connected their lips once again, deepening the kiss, her wolf pushing to claim their lifemate... Enid slowly walked them to her bed, not once breaking their kiss, at this point, it was sloppy, full of desire and passion. Enid placed her hands on Wednesday's hips sitting her on the edge of the bed, breaking apart briefly... "E...Enid?" Wednesday questioned. "I...Are you...Do you...?" Enid was stumbling with her words, she wasn't thinking clearly, her wolf pushing her... Wednesday looked at her quizzically, panting slightly, her body tingling with...something new she couldn't quite put her finger on...

"Cariño mio, look at me..." Enid looked down at Wednesday's now dark brown eyes... "I'm sor..." "Do not apologize, mi vida..." Wednesday held out her hands for Enid to take and slowly pulled her towards her as she backed up into the bed... Enid held her hands like a lifeline and crawled onto the bed laying next to Wednesday. Wednesday turned sideways and looked at her, "Please, do not doubt yourself amor mio. You are treating me with such respect and love, just like I hope you know I will treat you forever..." She caressed her face, rubbing her thumb over her cheek, Enid's worries easing with each touch... They looked into each other eyes, Wednesday lost in her deep blue ocean eyes, Enid in her dark chocolate brown ones, they smiled, Wednesday leaned her head forward to meet Enid halfway for a kiss. It was deep, slow both trying to show how much love they had in them...Wednesday licked Enid's lower lip, her teeth gently gnawing, Enid let a low growl escape her mouth, she needed more, more of Wednesday, her lifemate... She deepened the kiss even more, holding onto Wednesday's waist. Wednesday's hands were roaming on Enid's back, lightly scratching her over her shirt as she pulled her on top... Enid was a bit surprised by her strength... She was positioned right on Wednesday with their legs slightly intertwined... Today was a day of new sensations that Wednesday was not hating... She wanted to explore this new territory so she started kissing Enid's neck, sucking a bit here and there, one of her hands found the hem of Enid's shirt as she tried to hold onto her waist, her fingers grazing Enid's scars... At this Enid froze, her insecurities flowing like water... Wednesday noticed, she used her training in Martial Arts and gracefully flipped them over... "Amor mio, remember what I told you by the lake? You should never feel ashamed of what you did for love..." She said, placing her head near Enid's ear, and said, "May I show you the devotion I will forever give you?" Enid shivered, turned her head to look at Wednesday, and nodded vigorously.

Wednesday slowly slid down Enid's body stopping halfway near her abs where her scars were... She looked at Enid, who was pushing herself up on her elbows, looking down at Wednesday in awe... "May I?" Wednesday asked for permission to lift Enid's shirt to expose her scars and Enid gave one nod... Wednesday fit her hand in Enid's and squeezed in reassurance as she lowered herself and kissed each one of Enid's scars, worshiping her as she slowly peppered kisses over every single inch... Enid threw her head back on the pillow, shut her eyes tight, and took a deep breath, her heart felt like it was running a marathon, beating like crazy, her temperature rising with every kiss. Wednesday had her eyes closed, hyper-focused on every breath, twitch, and sound that she elicited from her wolf as she kissed each scar. She felt Enid's hand on her chin and opened her eyes. Enid's eyes were dark, with barely any blue left in them, she pulled on Wednesday's chin lightly so that she would come up to kiss her, to which Wednesday obediently obliged, kissing her passionately. Enid bit down on her lip a bit too roughly, her fangs betraying her as they grew longer, she immediately licked Wednesday's lip to soothe it... "Wends...I..." Wednesday knew...it was like their minds were connected, their souls knowing... She laid down next to Enid so that she could position herself on top again... Enid looked down at her, a flash of pure desire in her eyes... Wednesday tilted her head sideways, exposing her neck... Enid peppered soft kisses on her neck, sucking lightly until she found her pulse point...and froze... "I...I can't... Enid said in a whisper, the puff of air coming from her mouth ticking Wednesday's neck. Wednesday turned her head towards Enid, cupping her face between her hands, and said with the most loving tone, "Cariño, there is no one I would rather spend the rest of my years with...Even as I whither my ghost will haunt you, staying with you forever..." Enid let out a giggle, "The things you say..." She smiled, her soul bare. "It'll be forever...and it'll hurt..." "I am aware, cariño and I consent..." Wednesday said, kissing Enid's forehead. "I am all yours if you will have me..." and with that, she exposed her neck once again, Enid licked her teeth, her fangs flaring...she kissed her jaw, and chin sucked on her collarbone lightly, reached her pulse point and kissed a bit more forcefully, sucking skin between her lips as she bit down... Wednesday hissed and closed her eyes, relishing the pain...the full force of her...mate...marking her...claiming her... "I...I love you, Enid Sinclair...with all my soul..." Wednesday whispered into Enid's ear...Enid lifted her head, "I love you, Wednesday Addams..." She leaned back down, licking where she had just been biting... Wednesday was hers...forever...she kept licking her mark to heal it, faint silver lines started to form where the bite just was...two single letters sealing it, ε ς embedded Wednesday's skin, for all eternity.

Enid looked up at Wednesday, her eyes glowing, "You look...amazing..." Whispered Wednesday, mesmerized by Enid's wild beauty. Enid pulled her close and kissed her nose, "As do you, αγάπη μου..." They both smiled and stared into each other's eyes, Wednesday's hands behind Enid's neck, Enid's on her lower back... Despite their current activity, Wednesday was looking a little paler than usual... "Are you...alright αγάπη μου?" a worried tone in her voice.

"Enid cariño, I am quiet...fine...I just need to rest for a bit if you do not mind..." Wednesday said...quietly...

"Oh, yes! Mhm...I...let me get you some water!" Enid stated as she started to get off Wednesday, when her hand stopped her.

"Stay...stay with me...please..." Wednesday scooted over in Enid's bed, making room for her to lay next to her, touching her neck lightly where her mark was, it was warm.

Enid looked puzzled and laid next to Wednesday. They were both laying sideways, looking at each other softly... "Hi..." Enid said embarrassingly blushing. "Hello..." Wednesday replied, dimples on full display. "I'm sorry..." Enid said sheepishly. "I am not..." said Wednesday stoically. Their hands met as they both reached to cup each other's faces, and they chuckled softly. "Will it feel like this, forever?" Enid asked. "Apparently, it will get worse..." Wednesday let out a soft laugh. "Te adoro, cariño mio." "Tambien te adoro, mi amor." Enid clasped her hands over her mouth..."What the heck was that?!" She shrieked. Wednesday was fully laughing now, "Ah, so it is true... Well my love, our curse, affects both of us and rids us of any language barrier we might have amongst us..." "Meaning...I can speak Spanish now?" Enid questioned. "Spanish, French, German, Latin, and others, yes mi amor," Wednesday said amusedly. "And you can now add Greek to that list, αγάπη μου." Enid smiled. She was so full of love for the woman in front of her that she thought she'd exploded. "It seems I can..." Wednesday smiled back.

They eventually dozed off in each other's arms. They were both so engrossed in their little bubble that they hadn't noticed they had missed breakfast and it was around noon by the time Yoko knocked on Enid's door...

"Is everything ok in there, Pup?" Concern could be heard in her voice.

Enid awoke abruptly, "Shit! Uh, yeah! I'll...be right out!" Enid yelled, struggling to get out of the tangled sheets and falling out of bed with a loud thump.

"Dude, what was that!" said Yoko as she barged into the room. "Shit!" She quickly turned around, covering her eyes. "Fuck! I'm soooooo sorry Pup!"

Enid sighed from the floor, as Wednesday stirred awake, "Tanaka?" Her voice groggily from sleep.

"It's alright Yoko, you can turn around...Mhm...Nothing...happened..." Enid said frowning.

"Well, you could've fooled me! Y'all are decent, right?" Yoko asked blushing lightly.

"I believe so..." Wednesday confirmed, looking down at herself trying to get out of bed as well.

"So...What's going on...in here?" Yoko turned around eyebrow raised, a light smirk playing on her lips.

"As of right now, nothing...Had you entered some hours ago..." Wednesday stated matter of factly.

"I...It's not what you think..." Enid blushed, finally standing, waving her hands in front of her.

Wednesday got up, standing up straight, "Yoko, Enid and I...are soulmates..." she stated solemnly. "And, she, under my full consent, has marked me as so..." She tilted her head, showing Yoko the mark made by her mate.

"The fuck! Sinclair...you finally did it..." Yoko said relieved. "Congratufuckinglations guys! I knew you'd figure it out on your own eventually!" She lifted both of them in a strong embrace.

Wednesday groaned and Yoko put them down. "How did you know Enid was your soulmate Wends?" she asked.

It was one thing hearing her nickname from Enid and it was a completely different thing hearing it from Yoko, she didn't know if she liked it and glared at her for good measure. "I felt the Addams's Curse grow in me since the day we met...and I might have had some help from my parents..." she said looking down.

"Your...parents...know?" Enid said surprised.

"Of course, they know...They are expecting to have dinner with you in the manor soon. They hope one day you would join our family and be Enid...Addams..." Wednesday announced shyly.

Both Yoko and Enid were wide-eyed, their mouths hanging agape...

"That is if you would do me the honor...I am your mate after all...or I could be...Wednesday Sinclair if you would prefer..." Wednesday took their expressions as if she had said something wrong and was backpedaling.

Enid noticed, "It would bring me much pleasure to be yours...Enid Addams...It has a nice ring to it!" She ran to Wednesday and kissed her with all the love in the world.

"Eww! Get a room! Preferably one where I'm not in..." Yoko said turning around. "There's some food for y'all downstairs...if, you're still...hungry..." She left the soulmates, closing the door behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 152 8
Wednesday and Enid go through normal days as kinda normal people? Wednesday is there for Enid when times go rough. In this slow burn, Enid finds out...
60.5K 1.1K 49
❅ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ ɢᴄ!!!❅ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ ɢᴄ<𝟹 ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ...
5K 188 26
Melody and Elena addams, were separated young without both of them knowing, getting their mothers last name. But starting college, they meet, still w...
47.6K 1.3K 24
"Maybe if the moon shines even brighter your IQ will decrease even more." Wednesday hates Nevermore more than she hates Enid. But deep down inside...