Homesick | Charles Leclerc

By tonysnarky

❝Falling for him wasn't falling at all. It was walking into a house and suddenly knowing you're home.❞ In whi... More

HOMESICK
Prologue
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37.
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
Epilogue
Bonus: Archie Leclerc
Bonus: Aurelie Leclerc

02

8.1K 167 40
By tonysnarky

In the lavish hotel suite, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement as the trio of talented actresses, Alexandra Heroux, Zendaya, and Blake Lively, prepared for the grand party that awaited them. The room was adorned with designer dresses, makeup stations, and an array of luxurious accessories that would make anyone's heart skip a beat.

Lexi, her eyes shimmering with anticipation, sat in front of a well-lit vanity mirror, carefully applying her makeup, her mouth slightly hanging open as she applied a serum to her eyelashes. "I can't believe this day is finally here," she exclaimed, a mixture of nerves and enthusiasm evident in her voice. "After all the training this summer, I feel like I'm on top of the world."

Zendaya, lounging on a plush couch nearby, chuckled. "Girl, you've got every reason to feel that way. I hope you know that I think you're insane for doing this."

Blake, sitting beside Lexi and sipping a glass of wine, grinned mischievously. "Oh, Lexi, Are you secretly a thrill-seeker or something? Other than maybe Tom Cruise, I've never known another actor fight so hard to do their own stunts."

Lexi chuckled, her cheeks flushing slightly. "It's kind of a long story," she admitted, "But for now, let's just say I grew up around adrenaline junkies." Or a normal junkie. She thought, before scolding herself.

"I should have guessed," Zendaya teased, playfully nudging her friend. "Tom always said you were a weird kid."

The three friends shared a laugh, their strong bond was evident in the way they interacted. The conversation flowed effortlessly as they talked about the movie, their upcoming projects, and the adrenaline rush of being in the spotlight. Blake was the first to get ready, putting her speediness down to the fact that she had children now, and often didn't get any time for herself.

Just as they were putting the finishing touches on their glamorous looks, there was a soft knock on the hotel room door. Lexi hopped up and smoothed her dress as she called out, "Come in!"

The door swung open, revealing Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Holland, both dressed to impress in pressed shirts. Their smiles were warm as they greeted the ladies, a teasing smirk falling onto Robert's face.

"Looking fabulous, ladies!" Robert said with a grin.

"Thanks!" Lexi replied, feeling a bit nervous all of a sudden. "You guys look great too!"

Tom playfully nudged Robert's arm. "We have a car waiting for us downstairs. Are we all set to go?"

"We're ready," Zendaya confirmed, flashing a dazzling smile. Tom looked Zendaya up and down before engulfing her in a hug, whispering into her ear as if the others weren't also in the room.

"Gross," Blake grumbled. Lexi nodded in agreement.

"Aw, I just realized, I'm the only single one in our cast. Who's going to come out with me now?"

"I'll be your wingman," Robert grinned. "I don't think you'll need to look far though, you're surrounded by good-looking F1 drivers, remember?" Lexi let out a laugh and nodded in agreement.

Blake linked arms with Lexi, her excitement palpable. "Let's do this!"

As they made their way to the door, Robert paused and turned back with a wink. "Oh, and Lexi, I heard you're doing your own stunt driving...You better beat those bastards."

Lexi blushed but couldn't help smiling. "I'll do my best!"

With that, the group ventured into the night, ready to celebrate, mingle, and create memories that would last a lifetime. The 2021 F1 season was about to kick off, but Lexi forced her nerves to the back of her mind and instead thought of her brother, and how much he would have loved to have seen his little sister's life right now.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

❤️Liked by AndrewGarfield, CharlesLeclerc, FlorencePugh and 950k others

📍 Monaco

@LexiHeroux: Diamonds are this girls best friend x

____________

FlorencePugh: Flo* is a girls best friend.

↪️ LexiHeroux: 🥹 Missing you

↪️ FlorencePugh: Pasta date?

↪️ LexiHeroux: PLEASE

_____________

TomHolland: 💣

↪️ Zendaya: Poor choice of Emojii. The only acceptable ones for Lex are: 🥵😈💘

____________

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

LexiHeroux added a new photo to her story

😇😇

PRIVATE REPLIES:

CharlesLeclerc: tu ressembles à un ange 👼

LandoNorris: SEE YOU SOON LEXI BOO

CarlosSainz: 🌶

AndrewGarfield: ❤️

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The lavish party was in full swing, with dazzling lights illuminating the night sky in Monaco. The Formula 1 drivers, stood together, surrounded by fellow racers and the cast and crew of the movie "Champion." Excitement and laughter filled the air as everyone mingled, awaiting the arrival of the movie's A-list stars, who, Jon Favreau had told them - were running exceptionally late due to Blake Lively having a 'Bad Hair Day'.

Charles, Pierre, and George found themselves engaged in conversation with Lewis Hamilton, the legendary F1 driver with a record-breaking career. Curiosity got the better of them, and finally, Charles decided to ask Lewis about his connection with Lexi.

"So, Lewis, how do you know Lexi?" Charles inquired, sipping his drink, his slight accent getting stronger through the night.

Lewis smiled warmly, having been waiting for the chance to answer this question all summer. "Oh, Lexi and I go way back. Her older brother, James, and I were good friends. We grew up together. Lex is like the baby sister I never wanted."

Pierre raised an eyebrow. "Really? I had no idea you were even friends!"

Lewis chuckled. "Well, to be honest, I haven't spoken to Lexi properly in years. We kept in touch, but she went through some really tough times when she was a teenager, and we kind of drifted apart. But, it's been great to spend the summer with her and reconnect, you know?"

George, intrigued, asked, "What did she do over the summer with Mercedes?"

Lewis decided to keep the details vague, not wanting to reveal Lexi's secret just yet. "Oh, she spent the summer doing a lot of research and training. You know, getting into the mindset of the character and learning about the world of F1. She's a perfectionist, always striving to be the best at whatever she takes on."

Pierre nodded, impressed. "I've seen her in so many movies....she always does her own stunts, right?"

Charles chimed in, "Yeah, didn't she crash a plane for James Bond?"

Lewis nodded. "I mean, it was a controlled crash, but yeah, she was trained to do it."

As the conversation flowed, Lewis kept his secret well-guarded. He knew that Lexi's transformation from Actress to someone capable of handling an F1 car was remarkable, and she was determined to keep her racing skills under wraps for now. The world of motorsport was highly competitive, and Lexi wanted to prove herself on the track without any preconceived notions based on her movie career.

The F1 drivers continued their lively conversation, and the atmosphere at the party soared when the celebrity cast of "Champion" finally made their grand entrance. All eyes turned towards the doorway, and a hushed murmur swept through the room.

First to step inside was Robert Downey Jr, exuding charisma with every stride as he smiled graciously at the cast, crew, and drivers around them. Tom Holland followed closely, flashing his infectious smile, while Zendaya added a touch of elegance and grace. The actors were met with a warm welcome, surrounded by fans and admirers.

But it was the next person to enter who caught Charles Leclerc's attention, leaving him mesmerized. A captivating beauty graced the room, her features were striking. Her dark hair cascaded gracefully, and her eyes sparkled with a magnetic allure. She wore a stunning black dress with dripping diamond tassels hanging from the slit on her leg, accentuating her graceful figure.

Unconsciously, Charles found himself drawn to her as she glided through the crowd. The aura she emanated seemed to cast a spell over him, making it hard to look away. Their eyes met for a fleeting moment, and in that brief exchange, an unspoken connection flickered between them, as if they shared a secret in that single gaze.

Pierre, standing beside Charles, couldn't help but notice his friend's enamored expression. With an amused grin, he nudged Charles gently, signaling that his blatant crush was all too apparent. Charles flushed slightly, trying to regain his composure as the party continued around them.

Throughout the evening, the F1 drivers and the celebrity cast mingled, exchanging stories and laughter. The captivating beauty Lexi charmed everyone with her wit and charm. Charles found himself drawn to her magnetic personality, eager to get to know her better.

Later in the evening, as the party continued to buzz with energy, Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas took it upon themselves to introduce Lexi to some of the other F1 drivers. They wanted to make sure she felt welcome among their tight-knit racing community.

"Lexi, meet Kevin Magnussen and Romain Grosjean," Lewis said with a warm smile, presenting the two drivers. "Stay away from them on race day, they both love to crash." Lexi couldn't contain her laughter.

Lexi greeted them with her characteristic charm, engaging in a lively conversation about their racing experiences and the movie "Champion." She enjoyed the company of the drivers, finding common ground in their shared passion for adrenaline and competition.

As she chatted with Kevin and Romain, her gaze inadvertently flicked towards Charles Leclerc, who was standing a short distance away. He was engaged in conversation with her old family friend, Sebastian Vettel. For a brief moment, their eyes met, and Lexi felt a spark of recognition. But she quickly turned her attention back to her current companions, not entirely sure why Charles's presence had caught her eye.

After her conversation with Kevin and Romain concluded, Lewis playfully led Lexi toward Charles and Sebastian, who were still engrossed in their chat.

"Hey, Seb!" Lewis called out cheerfully as they approached, catching Sebastian's attention. "Look who we found!"

Sebastian turned around, and a smile of genuine joy lit up his face when he saw Lexi. They embraced warmly, sharing a heartfelt familial moment. Lexi had known Sebastian for years, and his support had always meant a great deal to her - even if they hadn't spoken in almost a decade.

"Lexi, it's wonderful to see you here!" Sebastian exclaimed, genuinely happy for his young friend. "It's been so long!"

"Thank you, Seb, It's lovely to see you," Lexi replied, smiling warmly. "It's been an incredible night so far."

Sebastian then turned towards Charles and introduced him to Lexi, "Charles, this is Lexi Heroux, her mother was a dear friend of mine and an amazing talent in the film industry. Lexi, meet Charles Leclerc, one of our brightest stars in the F1 world."

Charles was beginning to pick up on a lot of past tenses that were being used whenever Lexi's family was mentioned but shrugged it off. They exchanged polite greetings, and though Lexi sensed something in Charles's gaze, she didn't pay much attention to it in the midst of the lively event.

As the evening continued, Lexi interacted with various drivers and cast members, not realizing the effect she had on Charles. Her charm, confidence, and passion for her craft had captured his heart, and he found himself drawn to her magnetic presence.

As the evening progressed, the atmosphere at the party became even livelier. Lexi, having mingled with various guests and sharing laughs with the F1 drivers, found herself standing at the bar, taking a moment to savor the night's excitement. She was tipsy, but not far off drunk as she shot Charles a wide lopsided grin as he appeared beside her.

"Hey, Lexi," he greeted, leaning against the bar, "are you excited for the F1 season to begin?"

Lexi nodded enthusiastically, her eyes sparkling. "Absolutely! I can't wait to see all the action on the track. It's going to be an incredible season."

Charles chuckled, finding himself drawn to her enthusiasm. "That's the spirit! It's going to be a competitive year, for sure. So, who are you secretly rooting for this season?" he asked playfully.

Lexi leaned in slightly, her voice a hushed whisper, "Don't tell Lewis or Valtteri... Ferrari." She winked, enjoying the sense of banter she had with Charles.

A look of mock surprise crossed Charles's face. "Ah, a secret Ferrari fan in the midst of the Mercedes team! I won't say a word," he replied, sharing a conspiratorial smile.

"I'm team Seb!" she taunted further. "Although I've heard there's a new driver who's pretty good."

"Pretty good?"

"Yeah, like just average, Y'know?" she teased with a laugh.

The playful exchange continued as they discussed their favorite teams and drivers, each revealing their hidden preferences. Their conversation flowed effortlessly, and the initial spark of connection they had felt earlier in the evening seemed to grow stronger with every passing moment.

In the midst of the loud party, they found an easy rapport, as if they were the only two people in the room. Lexi was captivated by Charles's genuine nature and down-to-earth charm, while Charles found himself drawn to Lexi's passion, intelligence, and the twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

As they laughed and exchanged stories, neither of them could have anticipated the delightful turn their night had taken. The bond between them had grown beyond mere curiosity, and they found themselves genuinely enjoying each other's company.

Unbeknownst to Lexi and Charles, their friends, including Lewis and Valtteri, watched the two from afar with amused glances. They could see the unmistakable chemistry between the pair, and the drivers exchanged knowing looks, understanding that something special was unfolding.

"Charles likes her."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

LexiHeroux added a new photo to her story

Made some new friends...

Tagged: CharlesLeclerc, DanielRicciardo, LandoNorris, GeorgeRussell, AlexAlbon, CarlosSainz, MaxVerstappen

PRIVATE REPLIES:

USER3: I'm so jealous

FlorencePugh: are any of them single and in love with me?

DanielRicciardo: besties4lyf

JacobHeroux: You are living your brothers dream.

⚠️ JacobHeroux has been blocked ⚠️

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

TomHolland added a new photo to his story

I think the f1 boys killed her off

Tagged: LexiHeroux

PRIVATE REPLIES:

SergioPerez: She's going to kill you when she sees this

CarlosSainz: start running little spider

Zendaya: Tom, delete this!

KevinMagnussen: Is she breathing? She looks dead mate

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 865 25
"I don't wanna see him, I can't. I'd never be able to look in his eyes again, because all I would think about is how it was all my fault." Celine Val...
57.6K 908 22
The past year has gone from bad to worse for Charles Leclerc. He lost the World Championship to his greatest rival and then his three year relationsh...
174K 5.5K 52
[COMPLETED] She has always loved F1 and visited a lot of races with her dad since she was very young. She knows many people in the paddock and gets a...
247K 3.1K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...