1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

Galing kay HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 19

353 7 1
Galing kay HungjuiChiu

We are worried about the Cubone that is abducted by Team Rocket, but they were already gone and probably sent it to the boss of Team Rocket. So at Route 8, we decide to take a rest.

And when we're camping out tonight, I feel weird as I accidentally ruined my dinner by pouring too many peppers, and I fell down and accidentally grabbed Serena's skirt, which caused Misty to slam me with the hammer.

The next morning, Brock asks, "Ash. You have been acting weird since last night in the Pokemon Tower. What is going on?"

"I want to know about it as well." I reply back.

"What if you've been cursed by the Titan Gengar? It's still not entirely clear what Gengar is, but it might even curse its own trainer, gradually weaken them, until finally...!" Serena gasps.

Insey and I sigh as we know Serena has a bad habit of saying such things. But when I accidentally step into the hole, I decide to yell, "It's no big deal! This will all go away with some physical activity!"

"Brother/Ash! Wait up!" Yellow, Insey, and Serena chase after me, and I continue to run until I bump into a trainer.

"Ow...I'm sorry..." I apologize, and the boy says, "Hey, watch out!"

A girl comes to the boy and asks, "What's up? Are you still feeling cursed?"

"That was three years ago. I'm as lucky as it gets! There's no stupid curse." The boy says.

"Ash!" The three girls rush up to me, and they hear the boy says, "But it sure was awful back when it was around. I couldn't win any battles, and all my attempts at catching Pokemon failed...I'd fall down the stairs or lose things...I had bad luck with everything I did."

"That's hilarious! That's what we call a curse!" The girl laughs.

"That plague has left me! My luck's perfect now! I swear...I never should have caught that miserable Gengar!" The boy says.

Now I feel angry all of a sudden, and just then, the Gengar comes out of my shadow and launches a Shadow Ball at its former Trainer, narrowly missing him.

"W-what? No way!" The girl says.

"Did that Gengar just come out from your shadow?" Yellow asks. "That might have explained the bad luck you've been having since the Pokemon Tower."

"But this one is not the Titan Gengar that we faced...when did it get into your shadow?" Insey asks.

"But we have to stop it." I say as I rush forward. "Stop it, Gengar, that's your trainer, right?"

Gengar just keeps throwing Shadow Balls, and Ash says, "Pikachu! Electro Web!"

Gengar is furious that Pikachu is blocking the attacks, "Out of my way!" He yells.

"Gengar! You have to calm down!" I try to reason to him. Serena turns to the boy and says, "That Gengar was yours, right? You should listen to..."

But Gengar prepares to lash its former Trainer with a large Shadow Ball. "Stay away! Nothing but trouble comes my way when you're around!" The boy yells. "I've had enough of you!"

This causes us to be angry and Yellow yells, "You're so mean!"

"Shut up!" The boy says as he starts to run away with his girlfriend.

"Gengar..." I turn to the Pokemon, who is furious as it disappears. Serena says, "Being abandoned by its trainer must've been shocking."

"Guys!" Misty and Brock manage to catch up to us, and Brock asks, "What's going on here?"

We decide to explain the Gengar to them, and they are furious. "To think the trainer abandoned it because of bad luck. How dare he..." Misty yells.

"Yeah, right now we need to find the Gengar." I add.

When we search for a while, we notice Gengar being trapped by another one of Team Rocket's machines. Serena throws the Pokeball and yells, "Mr. Mime! Dazzling Gleam!"

The attack crashes at Team Rocket's machine, breaking the capsule and freeing Gengar.

"Are you okay? Gengar?" Ash asks. And Team Rocket exclaims, "It's the Twerps again!"

"Team Rocket, what are you up to this time?" Insey ask with irritation.

"We were so close..." Jessie says with the same tone as Serena. I turn to Gengar and ask, "Gengar, will you help me battle them? You should forget about your old trainer. We could really need your help right now."

Pikachu is also trying to persuade him, and Jessie yells, "Hey! Don't just carry on like we're not here! That Gengar belongs to us!"

Meowth says, "Yeah! Besides! That Gengar doesn't trust humans anymore!"

Serena says, "Gengar, you don't have to trust us right away. We trust you!"

Gengar stares at them and remembers how he was wandering in the Pokemon Tower and noticed us battling the Titan Gengar. Seemingly interested in us, he decides to go into my shadow. He says, "Fine. I'll help you out."

They send out their usual Arbok and Weezing, and I say, "Are you ready, Gengar?"

Gengar nods and Serena also goes for Pikachu to battle. "We'll be taking that Pikachu for the boss! Weezing use Sludge attack!" James commands.

"Dodge it, Pikachu!" Serena commands and Pikachu dodges the attack. Just then, Pikachu is hit by Arbok's Ice Fang, freezing in ice. Gengar fires off a Shadow Ball at its ally, freeing Pikachu off the ice.

Serena says, "Thanks, Gengar!"

"Use Wrap attack!" Jessie yells as it goes for Gengar, but the attack goes through Gegnar.

"Really? Gengar's a Ghost Type, Normal Moves are not going to be effective." Yellow says.

"Gengar! Ice punch!" I command, and Gengar vanishes to deliver the Ice Punch on the Pokemon, then vanish again to take the Pokeballs off Team Rocket's hand.

"Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" Serena yells, and it hits Team Rocket as they are sent flying again.

"It goes well at first." Jessie says.

"I thought it didn't trust humans!" James adds.

"We've been tricked!" Meowth says.

"We're blasting off again!" Then they yell in unison as they disappear.

"Nice work, Gengar." Insey says. "You did a great job."

"Yeah..." Before I can say some more, I feel my vision becoming blurry and I fall to the floor. "Ash!" "Hang in there!"

When I wake up again, it is already night time. I was already lying in my sleeping bag, with Serena and Yellow by my side. Yellow asks, "Are you okay? Ash? You had a fever."

"I'm sorry..." I mutter, I made them worry once again...

"Well, I should apologize for chalking it up to Gengar's curse as well." Serena sighs.

"Wait, where is Gengar?" I decide to ask until I notice an apple beside me.

"Is it...worried about you?" Yellow asks.

Just then, a Pokeball is hit on my head. It was slightly painful. Serena says, "It means that Gengar wants us to catch it."

"Is that so? Gengar?" I ask, and the Pokemon materialize in front of me. "Welcome to the team. Gengar."

I throw the Pokeball at Gengar, and then it is captured.

Gengar: The Shadow Pokemon: Ghost and Poison Type. Evolved from Haunter by trading. Under a full moon, this Pokémon likes to mimic the shadows of people and laugh at their fright.

I send out the Pokemon again, and this time Gengar suddenly brings too much apple and rains onto us.

"It's probably telling you to eat those and get better fast, Ash." Serena smiles.

"I guess so." I say while grabbing one and biting it. "Wow, this is delicious. Do you want some? Pikachu? Meowsie?"

Pikachu and Meowsie nod as they start to eat two of the apples as well.

While I was slowly recovering, I watched Serena and Insey evolve their Paras by their training.

Parasect: The Mushroom Pokemon: Bug and Grass Type. Evolved from Paras at LV:24. A host-parasite pair in which the parasite mushroom has taken over the host bug. Prefers damp places.

"Just get those away from me!" Misty says, "Just with the Dex Entry is so disgusting!"

"Hey!" Insey growls at her. "You're bad habit appears again! It's spores are great medicine! Parasect is not that bad!"

"Speaking of medicine. Maybe we should use it to get Ash healed faster." Yellow suggests, and I slightly groan a little as they make them into medicine and have me put it on my forehead.

After another day of boring resting, we finally hit the road. And just then, we find a fox Pokemon appearing in front of us. Serena squeals, "It's a Vulpix!"

"And judging by the tail, it is probably born a few minutes ago." I say while asking the Vulpix, "Where is your mother, Vulpix?"

The Vulpix tilts its head and asks, "What is a mother?"

We are confused by the question, and Insey asks, "Do you think you guys are the first ones that Vulpix saw?"

"If that's the case, it really needs a family, how about you join us on this journey?" Serena asks.

Vulpix feels a lot of care from both of us, and it feels a warm feeling and then she starts to call us papa and mama. Of course, Serena and I blush a little, while Yellow seems to be a little jealous.

Vulpix: The Fox Pokemon: Fire Type. At the time of birth, it has just one tail. The tail splits from its tip as it grows older.

And just not long after, we notice a quick speed just goes through us. Misty asks, "What was that?"

"It was too fast, I only see an orange blur..." Brock replies. Just then, we hear rumbling from the bushes and turn around, only to notice that the berries on the bushes are suddenly gone with the same orange blur.

"I think something's very fishy here..." Serena says.

"We should see if we can catch that orange blur again." I say.

And just when we are searching for the orange blur, we find some Growlithe eating the berries at the grove. When the group approaches, they start to back away a little.

"Don't worry, we are not going to harm you." Insey says, and just then, one of the Growlithe doesn't seem to be afraid, and he approaches Serena and nuzzles her leg.

"Stop it, it tickles." Serena laughs a little as the Growlithe shows some affection to her. But then, we hear an angry growl as we turn around, the Arcanine is holding a branch with some berries when she sees the humans, she is angry as she thinks that we are going to harm her children.

"Wait, we are not going to harm them." I say, but the Arcanine is preparing to use Extreme Speed on us. It is until Growlithe barks at its mother and tells her that we didn't mean any harm.

"Very well, it seems my little one is getting a liking to you. I want to battle you to prove if you're worthy of my child." Arcanine says.

We gulp a little before agreeing on the battle. Serena decides to battle and she uses Gyarados. Even with the Dragon Rage and Waterfall, Arcanine is still standing.

Misty says, "Just how strong is this Arcanine?"

"It has to be a strong one since it is known as the Legendary Pokemon after all." Brock says.

In the end, Gyarados wins, and the Arcanine is relieved to know that Growlith will be in good hands. So we capture the Pokemon and add it to the team.

Growlithe: The Puppy Pokemon: Fire Type. Very protective of its territory. It will bark and bite to repel intruders from its space.

Here is a new chapter, and Ash finally has his Gengar. I hope you like this chapter and the next one is going to be the Primeape one.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Vulpix, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Diglett, Meowth, Growlithe, Alakazam, Victreebel, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Drowzee, Voltorb, Mr. Mime, Gyarados (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Victreebel

Misty's Pokemon:

Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie (Egg), Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

47.7K 1.7K 57
Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne travel through the Kanto region, as they aim to find, and achieve their dreams, with their pokemon and friends along th...
168K 6.1K 200
Based upon the Journey's anime, with an older cast of Ash, Goh, Chloe including Isaiah, an OC with a lot of social problems and isn't fond of people...
87.1K 1.7K 70
a girl who want to become a top coordinator and Pokémon master read more to find out
822 25 14
Ash Ketchum is continuing his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Follow Ash, Hayley, their Pokemo...