Bringing The Mafia's Daughter...

Av Starr_Kels

The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover... Mer

A/N
Cast 1
Prologue/ Meet The Characters
1, Losing Her
2, Goodbye, My Happy Ending
3, Free From The Past
4, La Masseria
5, Results
6, My Brothers
7, Rules
8, Shopping With Guys
9, First Day
10, Hunger and Lawton
11, Feelings
12, Memories and Emotions
13, Talk About Bullies and Fake People
14, Broken Dreams
15, Ignorance and Bestfriends
16, Feels Like Home; Dinner With Family And Friends
17, Charlotte
18, I Miss You, Babe
19, Friend Zone
20, Girl's Outing
21, The Girl and Him
22, We're Family Too
23, Music Links Us Together
24, Step-Mother and Evil Step Sister
Cast 2
25, Feels Broken; Dinner With Extended Family and Step Relations
26, 25 (Part II)
27, Music Festival
28, Unknown Caller and Threats
30, Fear and Scared
31, Feels Better
32, Birthday Surprise
33, Favors
34, Eating Disorder
35, My Sister
36, Security
37, Be Careful
38, Meetings
39, The Mayor's Death
40, My Family Business and Rauw's Arrest / End
Author's Note😁

29, Culprit

99 5 0
Av Starr_Kels

Jovie couldn't believe what she saw before her eyes. Everyone around her was as shock as she was to see her of all people with such notice or such heavy accusations of drugging the sister of Rauw Ferrari La Masseria.

She stared down at the notice with tears welling up in her eyes, trying with all her night to hold them in and let no one sees the weak side of her but she failed miserably.

Jovie Genovese; Suspended for two week with 3 month of community service and a fine payment of 40,000€. Admitted to a rehab centre for the next 6 months.

You are hereby warned to stay 10feets away from Miss Kara Jocasta Demelza Masseria and utter a word to her ever again. Placed under fix supervision by class masters and teachers and placed in detention after her suspension weeks are over for another 2 weeks. No contact or group work/ projects with Miss Masseria.

Those harsh penalties were all going to be written on her permanent record. She had been accused of drugging a fellow students and all the students knew how hard Allegro High was on respecting rules and giving penalties to your acts.

No one spoke to her. The whole school hated her for what she dared to do to Kara. She was now the school pariah and a total outcast to every activity being carried out. The teachers and councillors had a hard time believing she could do such thing but all the proofs were present.

Miss Riva and Principal Valvela had found a bottle of drugs and sachets of meth and cocaine in her locker, matching the substance used in drugging Kara. Her fingerprints were found all around the bottle.

What hurt her most was the fact that Kara could accuse her of such atrocities. It clearly showed that Kara had never trusted her and neither had she ever considered her as a friend if she thought Jovie was capable of doing such.

She didn't care about the insults, or pranks and bullies. That was something she had learn to deal with and she was lucky enough that she had Mabel who shielded her away from the bad vibes and tried talking to the Masseria's for her.

Jovie stood up from the chair in the principal's office and walked out, folding the paper and keeping it in her backpack. All eyes were on her as she walked through the hallways, heading out of the school building.

Kara had not only destroyed her soicla status but she had doomed her future. Which university will like to accept a druggie like her?

"Hey Genovese, wanna come for my party tonight? You're in charge of the drugs" a jock shouted, mocking with his friends "It's an orgy. Don't forget ecstasy"

"What she certainly won't forget is to bring a fucking brain for you" Mabel pooped in, angrily.

"See, two pariah cousins. From con artists to druggie, I can see it runs in the blood" the boy rebuked, watching as Mabel grapped Jovie's arm and walked her outside.

"Come-"

"Mabel, don't" she said in a teary tone "I'm fine. I just need to think"

"Jovie, you are not. What Kara did to you was not fair and completely unjust. We have to go speak to her and try to fix things between you two. This accusations could completely destroy you and your future. How will you get into Stanford if you have such records?" Mabel questioned.

"Mabel, you don't get it. she doesn't want to speak to me. I got banned for  getting any close to her. Imagine if I go and get caught by one of those her bulky muscular bodyguards, that's juvi. I'm alright. Stanford isn't the only university. There is still community college and besides, I shouldn't worry about such things now. I'm still in grade 9-"

"Community college don't merit those brains of yours, you may be banned but I an not and I will get those penalties off your records. I won't let you down on this and I will certainly not let that Rio's sister to destroy your life" she said, entering the car and driving away.

Tears streamed down her cheeks. She tried wiping them away but the pain of betrayal and broken trust was just too much to handle.

"Jovie, are you crying?" She heard Charlotte next to her with a fake worried glint in her eyes and in her expression.

"Get away, you bitch" Jovie shouted angrily "I know you 're the one who framed me and put all those drugs in her water. You approached me and manipulated me into giving the bottle so I could get the fall"

"Jovie. Did you take any drugs today, honey? I would never drug Kara, she is my bestfriend and I love her with my whole heart unlike you who have always been jealous of her" Charlotte replied.

"I am not on drugs. You are. You placed all those drugs inside my locker and made them believe I am a cocaine and meth addict!"

"Believe what you want to believe, Jovie but I know I didn't do anything to you. I've always wanted the best for Kara and I knew you will be of a bad influence to her. Thank God, you finally got exposed and you will be getting the help you need before you could harm someone else. Kara didn't merit losing her voice because of you!" Charlotte replied, turning on her heels and walking away.

"I will expose you, Charlotte. I won't stop until you finally get what you deserve" she said between gritted teeth.

********

The night was epic. The lights, decorations and chosen music for the ball was Zeke could hear other gush about as he walked into the hall. This was the last night of the music festival and most where still not over of the turnover it took for others but none cared much as they enjoyed the party.

Everyone gave their appreciation to Kiernan, even the principal too. As he turned the night to a full red carpet event with the lights, music and shows the students out on in their expensive clothes and shoes all dressed up like they were invited for one of Casey's fashion event.

Being himself, he bragged of his talent and even looked about being a event planner in his nearest future. He gave off his rich and formal vibe with his impeccable suit and his rich speech he gave at the opening of the ball.

While he enjoyed the night, others didn't. Mabel fuming and drinking punch, angry for her cousin's present situation and sending death glares to the couple at the other side of the hall.

Riordan could feel it dug into his soul and he shouldn't deny that he was scared as he wondered about the different ways she must be thinking of how to murder him and Rue, talk less of Jazz kept complimenting and gushing over them, occasionally commenting on how Mabel was never good for Rio.

"Another word. I swear and I will burst her eyeball with my heel" she fumed, stomping away without forgetting a glass of punch.

Zeke scanned the room, locating Kara's friend, Charlotte with her arm intertwined with Claude's while discussing with some of their friends. She excused herself and walking away.

Noticing the stare, Claude turned to face his rain cloud grey eyes watching his every move. Claude knew what he was doing and he felt the urge to speak to him and make things clear once and for all.

He walked away from his friend group and strutted up to Zeke. He was dressed in a red wine shirt, leaving the first three buttons undone, showing his viper tattoo on his torso and his black slacks. His shirt hair slicked back, with a few strands falling on his forehead giving him a vile dark demeanour and look.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Claude questioned in a calm tone with hidden hostility.

"No greetings? How rude" Zeke teased, playing with his viper family ring around his index finger. His earrings shun under the lights of hall as he starred darkly at Claude.

"I know what your doing and-"

"You can't do shit about it. Don't interfere in my plans and keep to your self. You don't want to get involved with me, Claude" He said, taking a step close to him.

"And If I want to" Claude said.

"You won't come out of it alive. Just mind what doesn't concern you and continue having fun with that fine girlfriend of yours" He said coldly.

"Leave Charlotte out of this, Escobar"

"I will. If you leave and never talk about this issue ever again"

Claude locked his eyes with Zeke, the tensions rising between them. He took a step back, diverting his eyes away before walking away from Zeke not wanting to cause a commotion. He was quite doubtful about his hunch but Zeke had just confirmed it.

What made him question his next move was; Will she believe him?

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

562K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
210K 4.8K 49
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...
6.2M 184K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
4.8K 134 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...