MIRACULOUSLY ESCAPING SLACKER...

By Allioune24

"I'm sorry..." she whispered, "I'm so sorry..." She still apologized despite her breath turning ragged and sh... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV (N)
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII (WARNING!)
XXIX (WARNING!)
XXX (WARNING!)
XXXI
XXXII (N)
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV (N)
XLV
XLVI
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
Forcing Slacker Life Back

XLVII

455 45 2
By Allioune24

Staying in Ubarr territory comes with a cost. The young whale has been added to the group.

"I feel like I am making a Zoo," he said, patting the kittens sleeping in his pocket as the egg in his spatial pocket trembled lightly.

"If I lose my sanity, at least keep me sane, okay?" Cale said to Vicross.

"We would go insane keeping up with your usual insanity, young master," Vicross replied.

"Right?" Ron asks, a benign smile on his face.

"You two need to rub my natural insanity, yeah?" snorted Cale, looking at the vicious duo.

"Since when has My Lord become a normal person?" Vicross asked again.

He simply chose to ignore the pair.

"nyah! Nyah!" Hong, the red kitten, appears to be laughing. Ohn, the silver one, was just staring at him.

"Do not be like them, okay?"

Vicross retorted, "right back at you, Young Master."

*

Cale met the Whale, who had been waiting by the cliff, with Lily in his arms and Basen on his side. Cale made the Vicross the guardian for the kittens who took a liking to his shoulders because Vicross and Alver tagged along. Meanwhile, Alver always had a smile on his face while spending his money on whatever they wanted - mostly Basen and kittens.

"hello... young master..." the shy whale charms Cale!

Unforgivable! Unforgivable! That is what Vicross has been saying in his head.

Meanwhile, Pasethon is content to trail them and observe them. He is confident that he will be safe despite being alone on the land because the red hair has promised that nothing will happen. The yellow-haired prince was watching him as well, but he said nothing as he played with the baby in his arms. The young Boy Basen blindly followed the redhead, pointing left and right for strange things.

The whirlpools that had infested the Ubarr waters had vanished overnight, so there were a lot of visitors right now. Phaethon knows who the perpetrator is, but Cale appears unconcerned. This is also beneficial to marine life.

"What do you like, Phaethon?" Cale inquired.

Phaethon places a chip on the table and points to the hawthorn candy. Cale bought several packs and gave one to Pasethon. The whale smiled shyly at the redhead and casually gripped Cale's sleeves. The chef gave the prince a scowl after he let out a long groan.

They decided on one during lunch. Vicross calmly poured water into their glasses. The young whale retained his manners, but he was far too clumsy to be appealing. Cale's attention was always drawn to the whale, which bothered Alver and Vicross as they observed Cale continue to care for the whale.

The whale is absolutely stunning. They are, however, attractive bastards. So, why is their baby only interested in the fish??

Vicross had already planned to sharpen his blade as soon as they arrived home. This fish is behaving suspiciously toward his Young Master.

All the while, Alver's smiles faded as Cale wiped the sauce from the fish's cheeks with his own handkerchief. Cale had never done anything like that to him, and he would never dream of spoiling him because Cale is a stubborn mule! Hyung-nim, his Hyung-nim! With such a gesture! Alver could not believe he was witnessing this shit right in front of his eyes, in the middle of a meal! The sight of them together made him want to trash around, forgetting his dignity as Crown Prince!

But relax, Crown Prince Alver. You are the crown prince. You are the most eligible man on the planet right now. Your Baby Cale is just an angel sent from heaven, so let that fish enjoy his grace. But fuck! The fish even went so far as to feed his baby Cale with his spoon! HIS SPOON!!!!!!!!!

*cracks* In silent rage, Alver broke the spoon in half in his hand. Vicross appeared dangerous as well, as if he intended to torture the fish.

"I am going to make a sweet and sour whale later," Vicross growled lowly.

Alver adds, "right... let us make it a little spicy too."

"Are you going to cook, Brother Whale?" said Basen, who was sitting between them.

"Little Basen, there are some things that children should not listen to, okay?" Alver smiled again and looked at Basen.

"OK... I understand," Basen said, looking at the prince.

"Good... do not follow in our footsteps, okay?" Alver smiled again.'

"Yes, Your Highness," Basen says.

Even after they finished their lunch, Cale did not notice Vicross and Alver's murderous expressions. He and Pasethon were walking together, while the rest trailed behind, except for Lily, who was already in Cale's arms..

Alver was smiling sweetly at the whale as his Baby. His frown was even deeper than his beautiful face had contorted into a scowl. Vicross was trying hard not to lose his cool before whipping the whale's smug face while watching them.

Heavens. It is a blessing just to know that Vicross had some patience.

"Hyung! What do you think would be good?" Cale finally noticed their presence, which he had gallantly ignored previously.

Alver took Cale's side, which is between Cale and Phaethon. Vicross exchanged a meaningful glance with the prince and miraculously agreed on one idea: separate them!

The whale took a step back and looked at Cale, who was speaking freely with the prince. Cale approached him and cupped his cheeks to pinch them because his sullen expression made him cute.

Alver could not believe what he was seeing!!

If Vicross did not have children in his arms, he would do something terrible!

The Unknowing Cale smiled at the whale and said, "What is wrong? We are not done yet," turning to Alver, who forced a smile on his face.

"Hyung-nim," Cale says as he hands Lily over to the prince. Alver looks at the baby, and by the time he raises his head, Cale and Paseton are walking side by side AGAIN in such a small space!

That is my personal space.

"It isn't, Your Highness," Vicross, who appeared to be a demon at the time, said, "No one deserves the young master's side."

There have been many things to consider since they first devised their plan, but it appears that troubles and weirdos adore Cale the most. If Cale continues to get involved in various activities, Alver may find himself drowning in problems. He let out a sigh. He held the baby in his arms and rocked it.

He had just received a summons from Deruth for the Naval Base project. At the same time, he learned of a civil war in the Whipper Kingdom. The rebel leader has not been revealed, but the target would be the magical tower. Rosalyn is definitely in danger, but the Breck Kingdom is currently silent, as if something is waiting for the right moment. But he did not sign up to eat this dog food! He would rather eat some shitshow dog food than sit and watch!

Overall, the Whale's presence and his insistence on returning to land have added to the countless headaches he can anticipate.

Baby Cale is something else.

He is surprised Cale has not gone insane after all this work separating him from his beloved slacker. He will never understand working hard when all he wants to do is slack off.

Vicross was probably thinking the same thing.

Pasethon was looking around in one of the stores. This was Alver's opportunity to get close to his baby Cale, and he took it. He wrapped the red tribal muffler around Cale's neck. "beautiful."

Phaethon, who was about to approach Cale the Prince, took a gentle look at Cale, who had been scowling just moments before. Cale, on the other hand, had a blank expression when the Prince complimented him on his beauty. Cale smiled brightly as he saw the boy wrap the same gold-like muffler around the prince's neck. It was the first time the whale saw an expression other than the one he had been given.

"Let us buy this, Hyung-nim."

"OK... whatever you want, Baby Cale."

"Of course, you are paying."

"Of course, my purse is yours; do not bankrupt me...""

The warm scene in front of him echoed with soft laughter.

Phaethon didn't know what to do, there was something in him that was making him want to just destroy the scene before him. However, he can't do that. He's just imposing on the boy to let him into the land.

"They are sworn, brothers," Vicross said as he rocked the baby in his arms and the kittens on his shoulder.

"Are sworn brothers supposed to act like that?" he wondered.

"That is how the young master treats us. We are family.""

When Phaethon heard this answer, he nodded. Family. He knows humans are masters of deception, but seeing their little world, he wishes he was a part of it.

It is warm, not just living on the land, but there are other people like them around.

When Cale approached them, Phaethon smiled. Vicross handed Lily back to Cale, and the two continued to walk around.

Pasethon returned to the sea in the late afternoon.

Cale and Pasethon stood beside the shore, "Cale..." He approached the redhead slowly, pulling him into his arms and hugging him. "Will I ever see you again and take me to the land?" he asked, slowly parting with him and taking his hand in his and planting a soft chaste kiss on it.

"what -? that... fuck - " Alver was about to go to war when Vicross grabbed his arm and said, "hey!"

Vicross shook his head, but his expression was worse than his.

"In six years," Cale replied. Everything will be in place at that point.

"I can not guarantee anything yet it took you to the land... Six years... when I visit here again. Let us meet again," Phaethon said, looking at the redhead who had asked him to return here in six years.

Not right now, because Choi Han has not arrived yet.

It is hazy... really hazy, but it has to stay that way until everything is in place.

"Let us meet again, Cale," Phaethon said sweetly as he returned to the sea..

*

They were on their way back to the villa when they heard a disgruntled voice.

"Hah... so boring... I was going to come here in the future, but it is gone."

Cale looked up and saw a big bulky guy standing on the cliff's edge.

Oh, he should not have appeared yet... why is that jerk here?

Before Cale could finish his sentence, the muscle brain bastard leaps off the cliff and swims through the currents and remaining whirlpool.

"A crazy bastard."

"a buffoon with a muscled head."

"I – dot! I – dot!"

"You can talk," Cale says, turning his gaze to the silver kitten.

Ohn jumps on Cale's shoulder and settles on it, "Idot... idiot..."

"yes... that's an idio."

"On... will nyot... fwalow."

"good... Ohn is good kitten..." Cale repeated and ignored the idiot swimming in the deadly sea.

Nothing good comes from meeting that sh*t right now.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 598 5
Cale gets soul switched with ogCale. Everyone thinks at first that Cale lost his memories. But they soon find out the truth. SPOILER warning till the...
12K 874 16
❝ Polaroid of you writing in my room. ❞ Cale Henituse, a famous photographer, is falling in love with a writer who wants nothing but to live an...
3.2K 345 5
"If you can't protect her, then you should've not brought her here." The Duke stared at him for a good while. "You should not have brought her here i...
353K 30.7K 110
In the alleyways of Yiling, there was an abandoned child who did his best to survive. Everyday, he scoured for food and fought dogs who hurted him. I...