Love Lost (Drake & SZA)

By AshleeeLove

Returning back to the one place that he so desperately tried to get away from. Top NBA star Aubrey Graham fin... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (FlashBack)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter From Ash!
Chapter 8
Chaptet 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 37

331 13 12
By AshleeeLove

Look, I haven't been keeping up with any type of time in this story so just use your imagination. When Malik was introduced he was 12 but I'm making him 14 now. Aubrey and Solána have been back together for a good minute now sooo yeah! Just go with it 😂
She like 3 or 4 months! Like I said, go with it😂😂

Aubrey (11/10)

" Little Nigga about to turn 14 and doesn't know how to act!" Chubbs and I laughed and we watched Malik talk to his little friend.

" He's like his daddy, man! Remember, 13 is when is when I found the one!" I laughed but shit it was true. Of course, at that moment I didn't know that.

We were up in New York. I had a game yesterday but Malik and Jaylen wanted to go to a show with a few of their favorite rappers. I've never heard of any of these little niggas. His birthday is tomorrow. He hasn't really asked for anything. I got him a few things and some money. He also wants to go to Universal. So once we play The Magic next week we'll go.

" Lana is going to have a fit if she sees him hugging up with that girl," Chris said while looking around. We were in the so-called VIP section of this show. I'm ready to leave honestly.

" Man, she better let my little man live." I watched Malik. The girl he's with is a friend of his from his old school. She came up with her mom. He invited a few people that he was close to. Of course, he asked me to pay for everybody. I had no problem with it.

Solána was with Nai and Kelly. She said she was not going to no show with a bunch of Teenagers. Shit, I don't blame her with these rowdy Niggas.

After the show Malik wanted to go somewhere to eat so I had to find a place that would stay open for us. Of course, the paparazzi knew I was in town, they were everywhere.

" Hello?" I laughed because Lana sounded like she was asleep but I know damn well she wasn't asleep.

" Imani, you want something to eat?"

"No, Nai, Kelly, and I just got back from eating." She sounded upset.

" What's wrong?"

" Nothing, just tired. How was Malik's night?" She asked.

" Shit, he had a time. Still is! We had to find a spot that would stay open for us." I said while sitting at the table with Chubbs and Chris. The youngins had their own table.

" Bring my baby back. Don't have him out in these streets this late."

" Nah, I got this one. You make sure our other baby is good." Smiling while looking over my menu. Chubbs and Chris looked at me. Oh, I forgot they didn't know yet.

" Fine but I'm going to bed! I can't keep my eyes open."

" You aren't going to wait up for me, Imani? I got something for you." Smirking while she was quiet.

" You don't have anything I need right now, Aubrey. I need sleep." I looked over to check on the kids.

" Damn baby, it's like that? When I get back I'm waking you up so get you some sleep right now. I love you, Imani." She giggles.

" I love you too, Aub. Bye-bye." We both hung up as the waiter took our order.

" So, Lana is pregnant?" Chubbs asked. I'm actually surprised Nai didn't tell him.

"Yeah, she is."

" Well, congratulations my Nigga!" Chris daps me up.

" Hell yeah, so all that craziness that was going on was for nothing." Chubbs shook his head.

" Well, she didn't know at that time."

" Shit is crazy! Y'all about to be all happily ever after."

" I'm thinking about buying her a ring," I said but low so that they could barely hear me. I waited for both of them to say something but they didn't. I looked back up to see them staring at me in shock.

" Hold up, now I know you're all about Solána but I never thought I'd hear you talk about marriage and shit," Chris says.

" Bruh, she's my everything. I'm ready for this with her. We have a son and a baby on the way. I want this life with her. She's who I've always loved. Yeah, I was young but...."

" Shit I'm with it!" Chubbs nods

" I am too just shocked that he's actually going to do it," Chris said as we were brought some drinks. I looked over to Malik who was having a good time with his people. I laughed seeing his arm around his friend.

" Well you know we're behind you on this and I'm proud and happy, bro. I'm best man right?" Chubbs smirks. Chris waved him off.

" Nigga we all know you're best man! I'm not even going to trip."

"Tyler." I looked around because I knew Chubbs was about to make a big deal. I was just messing with him. Ty is my brother, my blood and I love my brother to death but Chubbs has been there! Had had my back since the first meeting.

" Ayo." Chris laughed.

" Wait I'm not the best man?" Chubbs asked. With a look.

" What did I just say?"

" Nah, bruh! I feel some type of way. I know Ty is your blood but..... Hell nah, nigga!" he got loud. Malik and his friends looked over to us. Malik got up and came over.

" Wassup?" He asked.

" Nothing, Leek. Your uncle here is spazzing out for nothing." I laughed. Malik looks at us and then walks back over.

" Obviously he's fuckin with you Nessel," Chris continues to laugh. Chubbs looked at me and nodded.

" I don't even want to be best man, nigga." I laughed again.

" Aight."

Hotel

" Wake up." I had just finished my shower. Solána was knocked out when I walked into the room. She had on my away jersey.

" Imani..." I call her again she lifts her head and then lays it back down.

" Hmm?"

" Wake up, baby."

" Nooooo." She turns away from me.

" So I can't get none tonight?" I lay next to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

" Nigga you've been in this coochie every fuckin night every fuckin morning! Several times I might add. I need a little break." I laughed because she was right. Since finding out that she was pregnant, I couldn't get enough. I reached in between her thighs and started rubbing her clit gently.

" Aub..."

" Hmm?"

" You're a dick." She moaned.

" With a big one. Look at you, wet already!" Sitting up and turning her on her back. All I could was stare down at my beauty.

" I'm always wet when you touch me."

"Take this niggas jersey off!" She did as I said and took it off while laughing. I immediately pushed her back and went in on her titties.

" I love this." I heard her whisper

" Mmhmm, I know you do. Look at these titties getting bigger, already." I bit her nipple and she smacked me.

" Nigga!!!"

" Imani you used to love when I did that when we were younger."

" Boy get off of me!" She pushed me and rolled over but I was on her.

" Come on, Imani!" I knew I probably wasn't going to get any tonight. She's been in one of her moods the last two days.

" We aren't doing anything." She gave me a look and I backed off of her and threw my jersey back at her.

" Whatever." I sat back in the bed and turned the TV on. She turned over and pulled the cover over her.

" Can you get me some of my juice?" She whispered. I turned my head her way and just stared at her for a few seconds. I said nothing and got up and made my way out of our room and downstairs.

" Fuck no, you did not make that!" I heard Malik say to Jaylen. Both of them were sitting on the couch, on their phones. Both noticed me as I walked by.

" Aye, dad look at this?" He stood and showed me a video of Jaylen making a crazy shot. I hit him upside his head.

" What I tell you about that cussing! Jay that shit was crazy!!" I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed Lana's juice.

" Dad, where's mom?"

" She's in bed." I walked towards the stairs.

" Oh, aight. I thought she was out with Aunt Nai and Aunt Kelly! They're at the club." He held his phone up and I saw that he was on Nai's page. She had posted to her story. I shook my head and chuckled.

" Nah ya mom's not about that life anymore. Happy Birthday by the way. " I looked at the time and noticed it was after 12. I pulled my boy into a hug.

" Thanks, Dad." He walks back over to where he was seated with Jaylen.

" I got you in the morning. Aight you two I'm gone" I said before walking up and going into the room.

Solána was sitting up and looking at her phone. I could hear Nai's big ass mouth shouting. They must be on FaceTime.

" Girl you should have come out. These New York niggas are...."

" She doesn't care about no New York nigga she got me." I interrupted as I sat next to Lana. I handed her the juice and kissed her cheek. She smiled and said thank you.

" Nigga don't nobody care about your dusty ass! Ain't nothing wrong with admiring from a distance!" Nai responded.

" Yeah yeah...."

" Anyway Lana, I was just checking on you to see if you were feeling better."

" Not really but I'll be ok. I'll see y'all tomorrow." They both said their byes. I watched as she drank her juice. This girl is obsessed with that juice right now. My chef made her a juice one morning and she's been asking for it since. So she made Lana some to bring here with us. It's healthy and good.

" Are you mad?" I heard her ask. I turned to her and smiled.

" Nah, baby! I'm not mad at you. I've been going a little overboard lately so I understand. I just can't get enough of you. Especially since you're pregnant..." She smiled and set her juice down. I brought her closer to me and kissed her forehead.

" I love you, Aubrey."

" Solána, you know I love you too. Nothing will change that."

Solána (The next day 11/11

The next morning I woke up to Aubrey's head laying near my belly. He had his hand on my belly as well. He was still asleep and looked so peaceful.

" Baby."

" Yea, Imani."

" I'm about to get up, I'm hungry but hopefully I keep my food down."

" Awe baby. Well, Paul will cook you up something good. He's probably downstairs now." Aubrey set up while wiping his eyes.

" Ma! Dad!!! Look at this!!" I heard Malik outside the door. He knew better than to just come in after walking in on us a few times. Aubrey got up and opened the door. Malik stood there holding his phone in Aubrey's face.

" It's custom-made for me! They tagged me in the video." Malik says with excitement.

"Oh yeah, that was supposed to be a surprise when you got back to Miami. The fuck?!" I got up as Malik handed me his phone. Aubrey went on and got him that damn dirt bike for him.

" They probably already thought he saw it since it's his birthday, not knowing we're up here." I pulled Malik in my arms and kissed his cheek.

" Happy Birthday my baby! My little Snuggles isn't a baby anymore."

" Thanks, Ma!"

" Snuggles is crazy." Aubrey laughed.

" Says the one that she used to call BooBoo Bear!" Both Aubrey and Malik were laughing. Aubrey pulled him from me and kissed his forehead and then punched him in his arm.

" Happy Birthday lil nigga! And yeah that dirt bike is at the house right now.

" Thanks, Dad!"

"Breakfast is ready!" We heard Jaylen yell up.

" Of course, Jay probably didn't even wait on us," Aubrey says. I walked over to the closet and pulled out some gift bags.

" Oh shi... my bad. These for me, Ma?" Malik cheesed. Looking like Aubrey.

" Mmhmm, you better be glad you caught yourself! But yes." I handed him his bags and walked into the bathroom.

" Thank you, Ma!!!!"

I got myself ready and by the time I walked downstairs, it looked like Christmas morning. Stuff was everywhere while Malik opened his birthday gifts. Jaylen sitting on the floor with him.

" Is it Christmas?" I walked over to Aubrey who was on his phone while sitting at the counter. He had an empty plate in front of him and next to him.

" Yeah, I'll tell her. I just don't want her to have to see him." Aubrey says to whoever he is talking to. The chef smiled at me as we both said a quiet good morning to each other. He then placed the food onto our plates.

" Ok, thanks for the heads up." He hung up and looked at me.

" What's wrong?"

" Looks like they want a statement from you. Originally they wanted you in the courtroom but my lawyers were able to get them to make it so you don't have to. Nick's trial starts next week." He says the only thing I did was nod.

" I don't even want to talk about it. I just want to get this over with and move on with my life." He nods and puts his arm around me.

" Ok, whatever you want." He kissed my cheek and we continued eating.

Later That Day

" Where are we going?" Aubrey, Malik, Jaylen, and I were in a truck while Aubrey's driver drove us around. New York.

" Leek, just be patient, damn!" Aubrey mumbles while texting on his phone.

" I thought we were going to meet up with my friends before we leave tomorrow." Malik was having a birthday dinner later.

" They will be at the restaurant at 6:30, Malik."

" He just wants to see Dakota." Jaylen laughs.

" Bro! She's my friend!"

"Yeah, ok! You can front all you want in front of your mom's and pops." I glanced back at Malik to see him looking mad. I hit Aubrey's leg, getting his attention.

" Huh?" He looked up from his phone and I nodded toward the back to Malik.

" What's wrong with you boy?"

" He's mad because he doesn't want anyone to know he likes Dakota."

" Oh yeah, I can tell with the way you were hugged up with her at the show and restaurant," Aubrey smirks.

" Hugged up?" I frowned.

" Ma, I wasn't hugged up with her," Malik says. Aubrey made a noise and showed me his phone. It was a picture of him and the girl.

" Don't lie to your momma, Leek! It's all good son. That's your little friend. I knew your mom's at that age too." Aubrey says as I shook my head at that picture.

" Malik you don't need to be hugging on that girl like that. Keep your hands to yourself."

" Now you know damn well where my hands would end up on you, around that age," Aubrey mumbled in my ear.

" My point exactly." We stopped in front of what appeared to be a jewelry store.

" What's this place ?" Leek asked.

"That's that jewelry store that is on Instagram all of the time," Jaylen says.

" Why are.... Hold up!! Dad! Am I getting that chain I wanted??" Malik asked with all the excitement. Aubrey chuckled and got out of the truck before helping me out.

" Malik calm down," I said while he and Jaylen got out. Tommy walked us into the building. I decided to look around while Aubrey talked to the jeweler with Malik and Jaylen by his side.

" Mrs Graham would you like to see any of our pieces?" a lady asked me. Here they go with this.

" Oh no, I'm ok." I smiled.

" Nah, Alex got you, baby. I already have something made for you too." I heard Aubrey say as Malik was trying on his chain.

" Ma! You like it?" I smiled.

" Looks good on you Leek. You too Jay!" Aubrey got one made for Jaylen as well which I thought was so sweet. He always included Jaylen. Jaylen birthday had recently passed and Aubrey said he had something else for him so this must have been it.

" Baby this is Alex he made you a lil set." Aubrey and a guy came over to me with a case. The case was placed in front of me.

" Aubrey what did I tell you about buying me jewelry!" The case was opened a I saw a necklace, earrings, and a bracelet.

" Baby you know I don't listen to shit you say sometimes. You like them?" I looked from him to Alex.

" Of course! I love them but....." Aubrey looked at Alex and nodded. Alex walked away and I turned to Aubrey.

" Here, let's see how this necklace looks." He unhooked the necklace from the case and placed it around my neck.

" It's beautiful." I smiled while looking in the mirror. He nods while looking at me through the mirror.

" Very." Kissing my neck and rubbing my arms.

" Aubrey this is too much."

" Ok." Alex walks back in and hands Aubrey a piece of paper.

" Everything is taken care of, Bro."

" Thanks, Alex! I'll be back in like a month for another idea I have." He says before taking the necklace from around my neck. I watched as he placed it back in the case and closed it before handing but over to Tommy.

" Aight, cool. You know I got you." We walked back into the other room where both Malik and Jaylen were recording each other with their chains.

"Y'all won't be wearing them to school so don't even ask," Aubrey said while leading me out to the truck. Tommy was telling Malik and Jay to come on.

We made our way to Malik's little dinner that he wanted to have. His friends were already there. Chubbs, Nai, Kelly, and Chris were there as well.

" About time y'all nigga got here! I'm hungry." Chris says. Kelly shook her head and pushed him some.

" Chris, hush!"

" Lana I know you're the reason that y'all are late." I waved him off as I sat down.

" He wanted to stop and get his son some expensive ass chain," I said before. Aubrey gave me a look.

" Like she didn't get anything." Chris got up and walked over to Malik and examined his chain.

" Damn lil nigga! Yo Aub, you buying the bro's one of these right?" Chris asked. Aubrey laughed.

" In the mail." He said before the waiter came and took our orders.

One Hour Later

" Ma, can we go to Dave and Buster's after this?"Malik came over and stood behind Aubrey and I. Aubrey looked up at him but didn't say anything. He had already had too much to drink. He, Chubbs, and Chris were on one.

" Um, I'll see. Your father over here needs to take his ass to bed." Aubrey grinned.

" I'm good Leek, ya Moms is trying to control me. Aye Leek, don't let no woman try to control you, son! You'll be giving in to everything!"

" Nigga don't even start," I mumbled. Malik looked confused.

" I just wanted to go to Dave and Buster."

" Aye, we'll go! Chubbs call them up and see if we can get them to stay open longer." I shook my head because Chubbs shouldn't be calling anybody to find out anything. Who knows what he'll say?

" I'll call." Nai took his phone and got up.

" She doesn't even know what to say." Aubrey looked around looking confused.

" Nigga, I listen to him set up shit for you all of the time!" She came back in and rolled her eyes at Aubrey before walking back over to the empty table.

" My baby knows." Chubbs cheesed.

" Y'all weird. Except for my Ma!" Malik said before kissing my cheek and walking back over to his friends.

" That's right baby!" Aubrey looked at me while rubbing on my leg.

" When we get back to the room....." He stopped talking and laughed. What the hell is wrong with him? The waitress came back over and stood right next to him.

" Mr Graham, can I get you another drink?" She smiled. Of course, his smiling ass gave her that damn smile.

" She acts like none of us are sitting here," Kelly mumbled so only I could hear

" Right."

" Uh, nah I think I'm good, Melissa. Thank you, sweetie." Did he just call her sweetie?

" Aw shit," Chris said. I hit Aubrey's leg and he looked at me.

" Oh, you want something else baby?" I shook my head and turned to Melissa.

" Do your job and stop lingering around my man. He doesn't want you." I said. Aubrey laughed.

"Yeah, Mel, I definitely don't want you."

" This nigga just called her Mel." Chubbs laughed. I shook my head.

" It's short for Melissa," Aubrey says with a shrug. Melissa grabs some empty plates and walks off. She wasn't even the waiter for the room.

After about a couple more hours in the restaurant, Malik wanted his cake. He loves strawberry shortcakes so I had someone make him a strawberry shortcake birthday cake. He wanted everybody to sing Happy Birthday to him and of course we did. He was given more gifts from his friends, Chubbs, Nai, Chris, and Kelly. Living every moment of it. What got me was the letter that Jaylen wrote him. He brought it over for me to read and I was in tears. Jaylen is truly a brother to Malik. I don't see it any other way.

We went to Dave and Buster's and we were enjoying ourselves. Aubrey and the guys finally sobered up. They stayed at the basketball shooting game. I feel like they were there the whole time betting money. Aubrey even had Malik and Jaylen betting money. A damn shame.

Hotel

" I can't wait until you really start showing," Aubrey says while staring down at my body. His kisses on my belly were everything.

" I was huge when I had Malik." I closed my eyes once I felt his tongue.

" Shit, that's what I'm looking forward to. I love the changes our baby is doing to your body, already. You have your appointment tomorrow when we get back, right?" He asked before sucking on each of my titties.

"Yeah, it's a late one. I'll come straight to the arena from there for your game." He stops and looks up at me.

" I'll be there. I told you wasn't missing any of your appointments."

" Ok," I said just as he entered me slowly.

" Shit... Lana! See you're even tighter than before...." He looked into his intense eyes and smirked.

" Hope you can last longer than you did a few nights ago."

" Oh, you want you play? Aight I got you, Imani...." He sat up and pulled me to the edge of the bed before turning me around and pushing me onto the bed. He entered me from behind and that was it. Tonight he got rougher than usual. Talking really dirty which had me wanting even more.

" This pussy has always been mine! Even when I left, you knew exactly who it belonged to! Tell me whose it is!" At this point, my screams were getting louder because of his deep strokes.

" It's..."

" Solána! Speak the fuck up!"

" I....."

" You gonna cum for Daddy? Huh? Are you gonna cum all over Daddy's long, hard dick? Fuck, Imani!" He yelled.

I feel like we went on all night because the next thing I knew was Aubrey waking me and we were both in the shower. Of course, we were late because the plane was set to leave at 10:20 a.m. and it was 11:00 a.m. Aubrey is never on time for his flights. They are always waiting for him. Looks like we were the last to board. Even the boys got on before us. Their friends had already left on a private plane 2 hours ago.

" Late as always..." Nai said to the both of us after we got on. I sat down and gave her the finger.

" Shut up."

" She's walking funny so you know what that means."

" Why are you walking funny, Ma?" Malik asked me as he walked over to me with a plate of pancakes. He and Aubrey both had on durags and the same sweats.

" Had that ass in the air," Nai mumbled just ass Aubrey sat down next to me. He had his iPad and was working on a few things.

" I can't stand you!" I mumbled back to Nai and turned to Malik.

" I'm fine." I smiled just as one of Aubrey's workers brought trays of food out for us.

" Thank you."

The flight wasn't long at all I was actually happy to be back home. Once we landed we were getting ready to depart but Tommy came back on the plane. He was speaking through his radio. He walked over to Aubrey and spoke to him. Both looked at me for a few seconds before Aubrey walked off the plane. I was about to follow him but Tommy stopped me.

" Miss, please wait for Aubrey."

" What's going on?"He was about to respond until a few officers and detectives walked on the plane with Aubrey yelling and his other bodyguards pulling him back.

" Solána Rowe? You're under arrest for the murder of Jocelyn Brooks. You have the right to remain silent....." That was the last thing I heard. So many thoughts were running through my head. Murder? What?

" Ma?" I turned around to see the look on Malik and Jaylen's face. Aubrey was going crazy his bodyguards had to pull him off the plane. I could still hear him yelling.

" Everything.... will be ok...." A few tears fell down my face. Malik tried to come over to me as I was being cuffed. Chubbs grabbed him.

" Ma! They can't take you! You didn't do anything!!!" Malik started going off just like his father.

" Miss Rowe, is there anything on you that I should be aware of?"

" Bitch she isn't some criminal!" Nai yelled. The officer looked at me waiting for me to answer but I couldn't. At that moment. I was focused on the uncomfortable feeling I was getting. The cop started handling me with force.

" Aye! Y'all need to fuckin chill with that! She's pregnant!" Chubbs yelled as Chris stepped up to us. The detective pushed him back and I knew he was about to lose it.

" I'm.. I'm.. ok." I was walked off of the planes. A few cops had Aubrey on the ground. I noticed that he was being cuffed.

" What... what.. did he do? Please take those cuffs off of him."

" Oh, he's about to have a lawsuit against him." One cop smirked. Aubrey looked up at me with sad eyes.

" Baby I'm sorry this is happening to you. We're going to get this taken care of. My lawyers are on the way. Don't say a word." Aubrey says. That was the last thing I heard before I felt myself falling.

___________________________________

Nigga, this chapter is long for no reason! I couldn't write shit, though!!! I don't even but it's here. Whatever, fight me!

Soooooo Solána got arrested😭? The fuuuuuck?!? That nigga Nick......🤬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
146K 4.8K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
281K 17.9K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
195K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...