สแด‡แด€ส€สŸส, ส™ส€แด€ษดแด…แด› แดŠแด€แด„แด‹๊œฑแดษด.

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ MyDelstories

๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐†!! ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

สแด‡แด€ส€สŸส
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€'๊œฑ ษดแดแด›แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…!

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–

2K 19 28
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ MyDelstories

It's now Friday morning, and I woke up to the sound of breathing, I was a light sleeper. I was laying on Brandt's chest even though we fell asleep spooning for what I can remember.

Wait.. I was laying on Brandt's chest, why is he still here?
I'm gonna be in so much trouble if my mum found out that he slept over, we over slept. We're late for school. I tapped Brandt to wake him up but he didn't. "Brandt!" I whispered, staring to shake his slim body.
"What?" He groaned, in a raspy tone. "We're late for school and you slept over, Get up" u stated, shaking him once again.

"Oh shit" He spoke, fluttering his eyes open. He sat up, practically, jumping out of my bed.

As he tossed around in my room, looking for his stuff. I went to the bathroom and did the things that I needed to do before walking out of the bathroom. Once Brandt had his things and stuff on, he ran over to me, pecking my lips before tucking around to my door.
"I'll see you later" He said, smiling lightly before walking out my bedroom door.
"Be quiet." I whisper-shouted. I don't want him to wake my mum up.

I looked out my window to see Brandt walking in the direction of his house, leaving my sight. I smiled before finding some clothes and throwing them on. I grabbed my things, rushing downstairs. It was like twelve, so I was supposed to be in my third class, Music.

I walked to school, knowing I was late and knowing that I was probably gonna see Connie today but Brandt said that he would handle it so.. I think I'm good.

==

I walked into the school and I head over to my locker to put my stuff away. I closed my locker and I head to music once I walked in, everyone eyes met me at the door.
"Look who finally came" The teacher spit.

"I know I'm sorry, I overslept!" I said, fidgeting with my fingers. "Ok. Go have a sit, you're lucky we're on break right now" The teacher stated.
I went to my seat, avoiding eye contact with the teacher and everyone else.

"Where did you go yesterday, girl?" Anna asked,  turning around in her seat to face me. "Long story" I said, not wanting to tell nor go into details about it. "You disappeared and so as Brandt." Maya said, joining in.
"I know.. crazy right?" I asked, playfully smiling.

"What did you guys do together?" Anna asked, already knowing that we were together.

"I went home because something happened and Brandt came with me to for comfort" I said, using small details. Anna's eyebrows frown, trying to process the information.
"I promise we didn't do what y'all think we did" I said, justifying. "Ok but what happened? Why did you leave?" Anna asked, confused filled her face.

Once Anna said that Brandt's words replayed in my head, "Have you ever told anyone?" Brandt words -
"When stuff like that happens you need to tell someone"

I hesitated before sighed, deciding to tell them what happened.

"It was just Connie, she was just picking with me to the point, I started to cry." I said, in low voice. "Oh, my god. Are you okay?" Anna asked, concerned filling her face now.
"Yeah. I'm fine now, Brandt helped" I said, letting her know that I was all good now.

"That's good and I'm glad he helped, We love you Jules" Anna smiled,  "I love you guys too, Thank you Anna" I smiled as well, returning the gesture.

A few minutes of me talking to Anna and Maya, someone passes a note to Anna. "Why do you always get a note?" Maya asked, sounding annoyed and excited at the same time.
"What does it says?" I asked, being confused. I learned over to look at it and watched her read it before responding to my question.

"Brendan and someone other person are watching a movie on Saturday night and asked if I wanted to come, if so invite your friends" Anna said, answering me.

"Oh, my god Anna, you have to go" Maya claimed, wanting her to. "That's how it happens, Anna"

"Mm, what happens?" Anna asked, causing Maya to start making out with the air.

"Maya, Stop!" I said, embarrassment filled my tone. "Jules, Have you and Brandt ever kissed?" Anna asked,
"Uh, Yeah." I lightly smiled, thinking about it. "What's it like?" She asked, wanting to know.

"Uh." I paused, not knowing what to say to that. "It's normal, it's feels good. I like it" I answered, after a while.

Maya glared over at me, like she didn't what me to share that information with them. Jealous much?

"Okay." Anna said, shrugging to my response.

==

Maya started dancing as we walk to our lockers, causing us all to laugh.
"Are you going?" Maya asked, talking to Anna.  "I don't know" Anna said, nervously.

We get to our locker and Anna had noticed her boyfriend coming up to us. Well, her.  "Oh, my god, don't look" Anna said, looking everywhere but Brendan as he approached her. "Look down and act cool." Maya said as they both look down.
I watched Brendan come up to us, "Hey" He spoke, "Oh, Hey!" Anna said, like she didn't know he was coming. "So are y'all coming tomorrow night?" He asked, sounding confused. "Yeah, sure" Anna said, nodding.

"Ok, is Maya and Jules coming?" He asked, nodding his head over to us,

"Yeah, I'm coming!" Maya said, raising her hand. "Ok, Jules you?" He asked, facing me.

"Uh, Yeah. I just have to see if it's cool with Brandt first" I said and he nodded, understanding.

"Tight. Ok, see you girls later." He waved, as he walked away. "Bye" Maya and Anna said, smiling. 

"Guys, what if Brendan wants to kiss me tomorrow, I don't know if I want to?" Anna asked,
"Then don't kiss him if you're not ready, he can't force you" I said, my arms crossed over my chest, leaning on my locker

"Anna but it's so simple, it's like.." Maya said, turning around to face her locker. She started to make out with her locker as people starts stared and glared at her.  "Maya, you're embarrassing yourself." I stated, causing her to turn to me.

"Not everyone has a boyfriend with good kissable lips!" Maya claimed, sounding pissed.  "Maya, whatever." I said, being so done with her.

Soon enough later, Brandt comes up to me. "Hey, What's wrong?" He asked, knowing something's up.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I lied. "If you say so" He shrugged, pushing me into my locker. He pulled me in and kissed my lips. His hands went to my waist as mine went to his hair, knowing that's his favorite spot.

"Get a room" Maya said, glaring at us. Brandt jerked his head back and frowned his brows.  "Get some boobs, bitch" Brandt said, looking Maya up and down.

"Brandt" I whispered, "Shit, ok. Sorry Peters" He said, smirking at the name he called her.
"That's not my name" Maya claimed,

"Whatever" He shrugged, not caring. He turned his attention back on me and smiled.

"I'll see you later?" He asked, letting me go.

"Yeah, but wait." I said, stopping him.

"Yeah?" He asked, being confused
"Can I go watch a movie tomorrow night with some people?" I asked "Sure, What people?" He asked, just wanting to know.
"Uh Anna's boyfriend and Skyler, and whoever else we wanna invite." I said, "Maya and Anna too!"

"Yeah, Sure. go ahead." He shrugged, maintaining eye contact.
"Thank you!" I said, pulling him in to kiss him and I did. He pulled away after a second and smiled, "Are you gonna need someone to take you home after?" He questions

"Yes" I answered, "Ok. I'll walk you home and tell me the address later. I gotta go handle something" He said, and I nodded. He leaned over and kissed my forehead before leaves.

"He's an asshole, Why would he say that to me?" Maya cried, frowning. "But anyways guys, who am I gonna go with?" Maya asked, quickly changing up her mood. She's so bipolar..

"What do you mean?" I asked, "Like, To the movie, Anna and Brendan are gonna be making out while me and Jules just sit there, Like that's boring!" Maya pointed out.

"I don't know, You could ask one of the guys from soccer practice." Anna said, shrugging.

"Good idea, Na!" Maya said, smiling.

"Or make your life easier and just ask sam" I stated, causing Maya to groan at the idea of it.

"Stop, Like I don't want to" She said, disgust filling her tone. "Not like to hook up just to hang with." Anna justified. "Please?" Anna asked, thinking my idea was best. Maya looks at Sam as Anna told her to "Go"

- Brandt's POV.

I stood by my locker, staring at Connie as she went into the girls bathroom, leaving my sight.
I walked over to the bathroom, not planning to go in and just waited outside until she came out. A few minutes later she comes out, putting on lip gloss.

Once she saw me, she jumped out of scaredness, almost dropping her lips gloss. "Did I scare you?" I asked, smirking.
"No, I just didn't expect you right here." She answered, putting her lip gloss back in her purse.
"why wouldn't I be here? this is where you were bullying my girlfriend, right?" I asked, grinning now.

"Huh, I-I don't know what you're talking about." She replied, lying and oh, boy, I didn't like to be lied too.

"Cut the shit, Connie" I said, pushing her into the wall as l stood in front of her. "So what if I did? What are you gonna do about it? I mean, your pussy ass girlfriend didn't do anything about it" she said, wiping my smirk off of my lips and throwing it on hers. I clinched my teeth, causing my jaw to straighten up more than it already was.

"You're right, she didn't but she can now" I said, knowing that I couldn't do anything but Julie could and I wanted her too, badly.

"Ok, Where is she?" She asked, looking around.

"Oh, she's busy right now. She's not going around being a dirty little slut like you and your mother though." I said, chuckling lightly. "I'll ruin you, Connie. I know a lot of things about you." I threatened, wanting to scare her and eventually I did.

"And what's those things?" She said, sounding unfazed. "You know, what you did to Heather, the stuff you did with Alex, her boyfriend." I said, taking my smirk back.

"I'll ruin you, even if that means hurting my own friends because that how much I care for  Julie." I asked,

"I'll tell your mother that she has a slutty 13-year-old daughter, do you want that Connie?" I asked, playfully frowning.

"No.." she said, her eyes getting moist. "Ok, then. here's what you're gonna do, you're gonna leave Julie alone and you're going to apologize and make it up to her" I said, causing her to nod.

"Got it?" I asked,

"Yes" she nodded, wiping her tears.
"Good girl." I said, smiling before stepping back away from her. "See you later, Connie." I shouted from down the hallway, walking away from her.

==

"So let's get the party started" Brendan said, preparing us for the movie.
"Ladies and gents, tonight feature film stars Matt Dillon, Kevin Bacon, Denise Richards and Neve Campbell, it is rated R for adult language and sexual situations" Richard said, causing the three boys to clapping, including himself. They're so nasty freaks!

"With a runtime of 108 minutes including credits which you wanna stick around for I give you Wild Things." Richard said, putting in the movie and everyone cheers.

Brendan goes to turn off the lights as everyone sits down in a spot, I'm sitting next to Sam and Jenna as Maya and Anna are sitting next to me. Richard and Skyler are sitting on the floor "Switch seats with me." Maya whispered, into Anna ear. "Why?" Anna whispered, into Maya ear. "So you'll be closer to-" Maya gets cut of my Richard "Shh"

"So you can sit closer to Brendan." Maya whispered, lower than before. "No" Anna said. "Yes" Maya demand, she slides on the floor from the couch.

All of our mouth's widen as we watch the movie, it's a crazy and dirty movie. My eye caught as Brendan leans down and whispers something in Richard ear and he nodded before leaning over to Maya. "Brendan wants to hook up with Anna"
He whispered, into Maya's ear before looking back at the movie again.

Maya gets up and squeezes Between me and Anna and she whispers something in her ear. "Brendan wants to hook up with you"

"No, he doesn't" Anna whispers "Yes he does!" Maya said "Listen, Cousin Richard literally just told me" she said, just then Brendan gets up and goes somewhere and Richard gets off the floor and takes his spot. "oh, my god, Go." Maya shrieked, practically giggling.

"No. No." Anna whispers

"Go, Go!" Maya pushes Anna off of the couch. "You should go follow him" Jenna whispered, joining in on the conversation.
"Go, it's now or never. Go!" Maya said, getting up with her as well. "Move!" Richard said, wanting Maya to get out of the way. Soon enough later, Anna ended following Brendan.

Maya sits back down on the other side of Richard so Richard is now right next to me. A few minutes in the movie, I felt something touch my leg so I look down to see Richard's hand, He had his hand directly on my leg and I felt uncomfortable and bothered, so I pushed his hand away.

Once I do that,  Richard looks at me and puts his hand back on my leg. "Can you stop?" I whispered, not wanting to make this into a scene. "I'm not doing anything." Richard lied, whispering back.
"Yes you are, Stop touching me." I said,  pushing his hand away again and I think Sam noticed because he had said. "She has a boyfriend, Leave her alone"

"Who might that be because I don't see him. Is it you?" Richard asked Sam. "No, but it's someone who'd beat your ass if he found out." Sam answered, knowing that Brandt would flip.

"Jules, Just sit here!" Sam said, turning to me. I get up and I sat between him and Jenna, where he told me to sit.
"Thank you, Sam" I whispered to Sam as he nodded.

- Brandt's POV.

Julie didn't give me a time on when to come to pick her up so I just picked my own time, I snuck out my window and it was easy because I did it all the time.

She gave me the address so I walked over to there, shoving my hands into my pocket because it was chilly out here.

It wasn't far almost like, six houses down from mine. I was excited because I was gonna see Julie, my Julie. she made me happy when I wasn't in my best mood, like yesterday for example when I slept over her house and came home the next day, my mom was pissed about it so we argued as usual and when I saw Jules yesterday at her locker, she brightened up my whole mood.

I know we just started dating not to long ago but.. I think I was starting to fall in love with her. I know I've said it to her, but I haven't really realized it until now. Was that bad?

I made it to the house and knocked on the door. I waited on the porch for a minute, about to knock again until a woman opened the door. "Hello, How may I help you?" She asked, frowning her browns at me.
"Is Julie collins and some other kids here?" I asked, trying to be as polite as I could. She nodded before responding.

"Yes,they're upstairs, you can join them if you like" She said, moving aside to let me in.

"Ok." I said, walking in.

"Just take a right down the hall and the stairs are right there" she stated, causing me to nod. I follow her directions and I went up the stairs. I hear a Tv playing, and some lights flashing in a room so I was guessing that's where they are.

I walked over there to see Julie, sitting down in between a boy who I think was named, Sam and some other girl. Good to know that she was okay. No one had noticed me until I spoke. "Julie, it's time to go."

Everyone turned to looks at me, including her as I nodded my head to way I was standing. "The movie isn't over yet, come watch it with us." She said, badly wanting me too. I could tell.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I shook my head, frowning. "Oh, Cmon" she said, getting up from where she was sitting and walked over to me.

"Please?" She begged, taking my hands in hers.

I saw the look on her face and instantly gave in. "Yeah, Fine!" I said, annoyance filled my tone but quickly changed once she pecked my lips. "Now Cmon" she said, not letting go my hand.
"Jenna, Move over" Jules said, more than asked  to the girl she was sitting next to. The girl as in Jenna scooters over next to Sam, creating space for me and her. Julie pushes me down on the couch gently before she sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist, making sure she was comfortable. "Are you good?" I asked, whispering.

"Yeah" She whispered.

A few minutes into the movie that was about to end soon. Julie started to move around on my lap so I was guessing she got uncomfortable from sitting in that position for a while but she was doing something to me and I was enjoying it, a little to much but I had to stop her, because it felt wrong, as if I was using her when I actually wasn't. I griped her hips and whispered "Stop" into her ear.

"What am I doing?" She asked, not know what she did wrong. "You're sitting on my lap and you're moving around, Stop Julie" I whispered, not trying to cause a scene.

I could tell by the face expression that she had realized what she it was doing to me. "I'm sorry" She whispered, sounding guilty. "You're good, Just don't move to much" I whispered, reinsuring her.

==

The movie had ended, causing everyone to go their separate ways. Brandt walked me home and Maya and Anna walked home by themselves, I hoped that they're gonna be okay because it's dark outside and anything could of happened to them.

Brandt and I walked in silence and I wanted to break it so I spoke, asking "Are you going to the dance next Friday?"

"If you go, I'll go" He blankly replied, staring at the sidewalk ahead of us. "Yeah, I'm going with Maya and Anna" I stated,

"Seriously?" He asked, sounding a bit shocked. "Yeah, I thought that you were going with Dustin and Alex" I said, sounding confused on his reaction. "Yeah but I'd rather go with you." He said, taking my hand in his as we walked.

"You can't just ditch your friends like that for me, they're your best friends." I stated, not wanting him to do that to Dustin and Alex.. that wasn't right nor fair.

"And you're my girlfriend, Right?" He asked, glanced over at me.
"Yeah but-" I tried to speak but Brandt cut me off. "So, you're coming with me, right?" He asked, cutting me off.

"As much as I want to. I can't, Maya and Anna are gonna be upset." I said, causing Brandt to take his hand from mine. He stopped walking and turned to me.

"What about me?"

"Everything is not about you." I stated, confusedly. I didn't know why he acting like this, I just asked him a question and it was leading to this..

"So, everything about Maya and Anna?" He asked, getting upset.

"No, everything-"

"How many time do I have to tell you? Maya and Anna doesn't fucking care about you" He asked, mostly stating but rudely cut me off in the process.

"I do but go ahead, choose Maya and Anna over me, you could've just said you didn't wanna go with me." He said, stepping away from me.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked, trying to take his hand in mine but he yanked it away.

"Why am I acting like this? Oh, I'm sorry I just wanted to spend time with my girlfriend but it seems like she's doesn't" He said, almost shouting at me. "If you care about Maya and Anna so much, Why don't you go date them?" He asked, anger built in his cold, blank tone.

"You're always trying and looking for ways to start an argument with somebody, What is your fucking problem?" I asked, not wanting to do this anymore. I've been told him that I didn't like arguing with him but yet, here he is, starting one with me.

"What's my problem? Maya and Anna, they're taking you away from me"

"They're taking me away from no one, you're just fucking obsessive, Brandt" I claimed, almost shouting. "I'm obsessive.." he muttered under his breath, repeating my words angrily. He nodded before "Ok"

- Brandt's POV.

I was really mad at the fact she had just called me 'obsessive' when I'm trying to look out her, I was trying to calm myself down before i said or did something I would regret but it didn't work and i said ended up doing just so.. "I might be obsessive but at least I had a Dad."

Once I said that her eyes started to get moist and filled with tears as she looks at me. She nodded as a tears fell down on her cheek, I had messed up.. badly. "Yeah. you had dad, lucky you"She said, trying to force a smile on her face. "J-Julie" I stumbled upon my words, I didn't know what do. I tried to grab her but she stepped back and shook her head.
"Don't touch me" she muttered.

I wanted to speak but couldn't and just waited for her to speak again but, soon enough I wish was hadn't. "I think we should take a break from each other, I don't think this is going to work" she said, more tears dripping down on upon her cheeks. "You don't mean that" I shook my head, not believing the word that just came out of her mouth. she looked at me and nodded, "Yes i do" she said, turning away from me. "Julie" I shouted, watching her walk away. "You can't walk home by yourself" I stated, she ignored me and kept walking so I run after her.

I grabbed her arm but she pushed me away, yanking her arm from out of my grip. "I don't know what else you want from me, Brandt." She said, dry tears left on her face. "I need a break and you need to respect that, Leave me alone" she stated. 

I watched as she walked away from me once again. I felt my eyes moist up at the sight and thought of her leaving me. As she was leaving my sight, I couldn't help but shout her name but got no response from her, causing a tear to drop down upon my cheek.

I blinked the tears away, causing them to fell down my cheeks, staining them with wet, salty droplets. I felt hopeless and like I wanted to rip my own hair out but didn't, instead I leaned against a lighting pole that was lighting up the empty, quiet street. My back slid down the pole, as I had my hands covering my face. I sat on the concrete with my back against the lighting pole, my knees in front of me as my hands still covered my face, threatening tears to fall.

I sobbed, knowing that I had just lost the person most valuable to me. Without her, I was nothing..

I had felt someone's presence around me but I didn't care nor did it scared me, and far after, I felt someone grabbed my hand, taking it off of my face, into their hand.

I had recognized the hand, the size, the feeling of it. It was small and slim, and the feeling was soft and smoothing. It was Julie's hand and I was right once I opened my eyes and saw.
She came back, "Stand up" She said, helping me up from the ground. Once I got up, she hugged me and I hugged her back. "I've never knew you would cry over me." She said,

"I love you" I said, "so of course, I would cry over you" I buried my head into her shoulder as she rubs the back of my head gently.

"I love you too." She said, "so of course, I wouldn't leave you nor want a break away from you"

I pull from the hug and looked deeply into her eyes as she wiped away my fallen tears. I wanted to kiss her so badly.. "Is it okay if I?" I asked, wanting to know if it was okay.
"Yes" she nodded and I quickly pulled her into a kiss her, soft warm lips touched mine and I lost it. The feeling of our lips touching is everything and I couldn't wish for nothing more.

I love her kisses, I love her hugs, I love her voice, I love everything about Julie, She calms me and she makes me feel happy and good and I wanted her for the rest of my life.

I pulled away, wanting more but I wanted nothing more than to apologize to her. "I'm sorry, Julie" I apologize,

"It's okay." She said,

"It's not okay, I'm sorry. I really am, I'm so sorry. I should've never said that you.. I just get caught in-"

"I know, It's okay. I know you didn't mean to hurt me." She said, cutting me off. I nodded, she was right. I never meant too nor would I ever want too ever again, she was too fragile and didn't need to get hurt, cause I knew that would break her.

More than she already was.

She took my hand in hers and smiled, looking up at me. "Let's go, we'll talk about this when we get to my bedroom. " she said, causing me to nod. What we should've done from the start.

...
Status: Edited.
Another day, Another long chapter to edit.
I loved the part where Sam stood up for Julie though!
(It's cute)

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

2.1K 151 5
โ™ฐใ€€๐€๐†๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐’ใ€€whether they like or not, ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ i wanna show you off. โœง หš ใ€€ยท ใ€€ใ€€ .ใ€€ ใ€€โช in which i provide you with graphic tips! โซ ใ€€ a...
34.9K 2.1K 10
[๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐™ผ ๐™ฟ ๐™ป ๐™ด ๐šƒ ๐™ด ๐™ณ] ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ด๐˜†๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
11.2K 55 24
where a bitch writes imagines for THE best dcom
14.6K 180 8
lexy twin 'lena' goes to the different school (pretend there's other schools)