Bella becomes an angel (twil...

By gumibot

Bella dies when the Cullens are out hunting. But she has a chance to go back to earth. She has a month to com... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Prologue

10K 216 13
By gumibot

Hi everyone! This is my first story and sorry for the grammar mistakes. And I don't own twilight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella's POV

After Victoria, my life is nearly perfect. Edward and I are going to get married and then we are going to have a real honeymoon and then I finally become a vampire. And I can stay with Edward forever.

Now I am driving home from the Cullen's house. They all left to go hunting.

I stopped by home and I saw Charlie's car parking on the driveway. So I wasn't surprised when the door was open. I stepped in and I was about to turn around when I heard my Dad's teribal scream. "BELLA RUN!"

"Wha.." I started to ask but then I heard two shots.

Then I fell to the ground because the pain was too much what I could bear. Everything was blurry in my mind. The only thing I could think was Edward, my love of my life. In the back of my mind I knew I am going to die and he is going to break down.

Then I heard someone shouting to me, so I looked to my side and I saw a pair of gold eyes and bronze hair.

That was the last thing what I saw before I closed my eyes and everything went dark and quite.

And I knew I was dead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it. Sorry I know it's short.

Comments and votes are welcomed by the way!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 20.7K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
198K 5.9K 29
Bella is at her lowest when Edward leaves she got so bad that she is now on a cliff ready to jump off but what happens when she jumps. (Rosalie, Tan...
424K 7.5K 25
Ok, long story short, Bella is actually Carlisle’s little sister. They both “go missing” on the same night. They are actually changed into vampires...
315K 9.4K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...