It Ends With Us... { T.K } ✔️

By taekookiecookie

{Completed} "Kim taehyung" the most powerful alpha born in the history of Lendorr, the alpha which is famous... More

author's note
introduction + some things about the story
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5 ( the night when two souls met)
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 ( preparations )
chapter 9
chapter 10 ( Bounded )
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 ( Alpha and Luna )
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
information
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
New book and some update

Chapter 42

5.6K 249 29
By taekookiecookie

Third person's pov

Jungkook sat up on the bed, hearing Taehyung's words, " I don't think so. "

" Why " Taehyung exclaimed as he also sat up next to Jungkook.

" Um Tae I think it's just because I ate a bit too much at the party, don't think much about it. " Jungkook said laying down again,

" Alright "

Throughout the night, Jungkook's body was plagued by persistent bouts of nausea, and he found himself repeatedly rushing to the bathroom to throw up.

Each episode left him feeling weak and drained, and he would return to Taehyung's arms seeking comfort and reassurance.

Taehyung remained by his side, never wavering in his loving support. He held Jungkook close, whispering soothing words and gentle encouragements as he tried to ease his mate's discomfort.

"It's okay, love. I'm here for you," Taehyung murmured, his voice a tender caress. "Just breathe and take it easy."

With every instance of sickness, Taehyung's heart clenched in concern, but he masked his worry with a calm demeanor, not wanting to add to Jungkook's distress.

He fetched cool water to keep Jungkook hydrated and brought a damp cloth to freshen his face, offering small gestures of care in the midst of the challenging night.

Jungkook's body trembled with exhaustion, yet he felt a profound sense of gratitude for Taehyung's unwavering presence. As he lay in his mate's arms, he found strength in Taehyung's love,

The night wore on, with Taehyung's comforting touch remaining a constant in the midst of the turmoil. Despite his own fatigue, Taehyung's focus never wavered, his primary concern centered on Jungkook's well-being.

With each passing hour, Jungkook's condition gradually improved. The frequency of his sickness lessened, and Taehyung's soothing presence helped him find respite in the moments between bouts of nausea.

As the first light of dawn painted the horizon, Jungkook finally found some reprieve, his body gradually settling into a state of calm.

Taehyung held him close, his arms a secure cocoon, promising that the worst was over.

As Jungkook lay in bed, feeling weak and weary, Taehyung's caring touch continued to offer comfort.

After massaging Jungkook's head, Taehyung shifted his attention to his mate's legs, gently kneading and soothing his muscles

As he massaged, there was a gentle knock on the door, and Taehyung called for the person to come in. The door opened, and a maid stepped inside, bowing respectfully Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Your Highness, breakfast is ready, and everyone is waiting for you and Luna in the dining room," she informed him.

Taehyung's concern for Jungkook deepened, and he replied with a gentle smile, "Thank you for letting me know. Please inform everyone that Jungkook is not feeling well, so we will have breakfast in the room. Kindly prepare a light and simple meal for him, along with some nausea medicine. Also, summon the Royal physician to check on him."

The maid nodded understandingly, her demeanor displaying both efficiency and care. "Of course, Your Highness. I will make the arrangements immediately," she assured him before swiftly exiting the room.

Taehyung returned his attention to Jungkook, his touch gentle yet unwavering. "You don't need to worry, love. I'll take care of you," Taehyung whispered, his voice filled with reassurance and love.

Jungkook managed a faint smile, grateful for Taehyung's attentiveness. "Thank you, Tae," he murmured, his voice soft with appreciation.

Taehyung pressed a tender kiss to Jungkook's forehead. "Always," he replied, his love evident in his gaze.

A short while later, the maid brought a tray with a bowl of warm porridge, a plate of sliced fruits, and a glass of freshly squeezed juice. Taehyung thanked the maid and took the tray from her,

Jungkook's eyes lit up at the sight of the delicious spread, However, he decided to be a bit playful and whined playfully, "Tae, do I really have to eat? I think I can survive on cuddles and love instead."

Taehyung chuckled softly, knowing Jungkook's playful nature all too well. "As much as I'd love to feed you cuddles, my mischievous Luna, you need some nourishment to regain your strength," he replied, his tone affectionate.

He settled down beside Jungkook, arranging the tray on their laps. Taehyung picked up the spoon and dipped it into the warm porridge, blowing on it lightly to cool it down before bringing it to Jungkook's lips.

"Here comes the airplane," Taehyung teased, mimicking the action of an airplane flying into Jungkook's mouth with the spoon.

Jungkook giggled, shaking his head playfully. "You're such a dork, Tae," he said between giggles, parting his lips to accept the spoonful of porridge.

Taehyung grinned, feeling relieved to see Jungkook's spirits lifting.

He continued to feed Jungkook spoonfuls of porridge, occasionally mixing in some of the sliced fruits to add a burst of flavor.

Jungkook cooperated, enjoying both the delicious meal and the loving attention from his alpha.

Throughout the feeding, Taehyung would steal small kisses and affectionate touches, making sure Jungkook felt loved and cared for. He knew that even though Jungkook was playfully whining, he appreciated the attention and the effort Taehyung was putting into taking care of him.

As they finished the light breakfast together, Taehyung set the tray aside and pulled Jungkook into his arms. "Feeling better, my mischievous Luna?" he asked, nuzzling Jungkook's cheek with his own.

Jungkook smiled, snuggling closer to Taehyung's warm embrace. "Much better, thanks to you, Tae," he replied, his voice filled with affection. "You  know how to take care of me."

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead gently. "And I always will, my love. You're the most important person in my life, and I'll do anything to make sure you're happy and healthy"

Now it was time for Jungkook to take his medicines,

"Come on, love. It's time to take your medicine," Taehyung said gently, approaching Jungkook with the small bottle of pills and a glass of water.

Jungkook pouted playfully, feeling a bit like a child who didn't want to take their medicine. "Do I have to? They taste yucky," he whined, making a cute face to emphasize his point.

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at Jungkook's antics. "I know, I know. But they will help you feel better faster," he coaxed, sitting down beside Jungkook and placing a hand on his back.

Taehyung watched with a smile as Jungkook took the pills one by one, occasionally making adorable faces as he swallowed them with water. It was endearing to see his usually composed and regal Luna behave so playfully.

"There, all done," Jungkook announced, showing off an empty pill bottle as if it were a victorious trophy.

Taehyung clapped in mock applause, his eyes filled with adoration. "Well done, my baby Luna. You've conquered the evil pills!" he teased, earning a playful swat on the arm from Jungkook.

As Jungkook settled back into the warmth of Taehyung's arms, he felt a sense of comfort and security. His alpha's affectionate care made even the not-so-pleasant moments feel a little easier to bear.

10 minutes later.......

The royal physician, arrived at Taehyung and Jungkook's room to assess Jungkook's condition.

"Your Highnesses," the physician greeted with a respectful bow, addressing both Taehyung and Jungkook, "I've come to examine the Luna's health."

Taehyung nodded, stepping aside to let the physician approach Jungkook's bedside. "Thank you for coming, Doctor. Please take a look at him," Taehyung said with a hint of concern in his voice.

The physician gently checked Jungkook's pulse, temperature, and asked about his symptoms while Jungkook patiently cooperated.

After a thorough examination, the physician concluded, "It seems that the Luna is suffering from a stomach bug, which has caused nausea and vomiting. It's a common ailment, and there's no need to worry. With proper rest and hydration, he should recover in a few days."

Jungkook looked relieved to hear that it wasn't anything serious, and he gratefully glanced at Taehyung, who smiled reassuringly in return.

"Thank you, Doctor. We appreciate your help," Taehyung expressed, genuinely thankful for the physician's expertise.

The physician nodded and offered a kind smile. "Of course, Your Highness. I'll leave some medications to ease the symptoms and provide some remedies for a speedy recovery," he said as he began to prepare a small package with the necessary medicines.

"As for now, the best course of action is for the Luna to get plenty of rest and stay hydrated. Light and easily digestible foods will also help," the physician advised, offering his professional guidance.

"I'll make sure he follows your advice," Taehyung replied, his protective instincts kicking in as he looked at Jungkook lovingly.

Jungkook nodded, feeling grateful for Taehyung's care and the physician's reassurance. "Thank you, Doctor," he said, sincerity in his voice.

The physician handed the package of medicines to Taehyung and bowed once more. "If you have any further concerns or if his condition worsens, please don't hesitate to call for me," he offered before taking his leave.

With the physician's visit over, Taehyung settled back into bed, pulling Jungkook close to him. "You'll be alright, love. Just take it easy and rest," Taehyung said softly, placing a kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

In the evening...

As they were snuggled up together in bed, Jungkook had picked up a book to read. However, Taehyung had other plans.

Taehyung playfully reached over and tugged the book away from Jungkook's grasp. "Hey, no reading for my Luna. You need to rest and recover," he teased, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Jungkook let out an exasperated laugh, trying to reclaim his book. "Tae, I'm feeling better now. I can read for a little while," he insisted, attempting to retrieve the book from Taehyung's hands.

But Taehyung was having none of it. He held the book high above his head, just out of Jungkook's reach. "Uh-uh, no reading. You need to focus on getting better," he said with a grin.

Jungkook, though amused by Taehyung's antics, wasn't about to give up so easily. With a playful glint in his eyes, he gathered his strength and launched himself at Taehyung, trying to wrestle the book away from him.

Their playful struggle resulted in Taehyung accidentally rolling off the bed, and Jungkook swiftly grabbed the opportunity to snatch the book from Taehyung's hands. "Ha! Got it!" Jungkook declared triumphantly, feeling victorious.

But Taehyung wasn't going to be outdone. He quickly grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him back onto the bed, causing the omega to land on top of him. "You're not getting away that easily, my mischievous Luna," Taehyung said with a playful glint in his eyes.

Jungkook laughed as he found himself in a playful wrestling match with his alpha husband. "Tae, let me read, please," he pleaded, trying to maintain a serious expression despite the amusement dancing in his eyes.

Taehyung's teasing smile softened into a tender one as he looked at Jungkook lovingly. "Okay, fine. You can read for a little while, but promise me you'll rest afterward," he relented, knowing he couldn't resist Jungkook's puppy eyes.

Jungkook chuckled, leaning down to give Taehyung a quick peck on the lips. "Deal. I'll rest later, but for now, I'm enjoying my book," he said, snuggling up to Taehyung while still holding the book close.

●○●○●○●○●○

So that was all for today's chapter,I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I don't know what happened to the chapter I published before, it just disappeared from my draft just after 10 minutes of publishing.

So I had to re-write this chapter and I made alot of changes as my mood changed while writing soo...

Borahae,
Byeee.

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 66K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
130K 1.9K 31
This book has different type of scenarios smuts and fluffs Natasha Romanoff = GP The reader name will be = Meredith Y/L or Y/N Y/L/N There will be d...
30.5K 3.7K 33
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...