Unfinished Business.

By WWEcustoms

Nikki Bella defeated Paige, but before Nikki and Brie Bella started to celebrate, a familiar face appeared. A... More

Money in the Bank 2015: Nikki Bella vs Paige.
AJ Lee Returns.
Monday Night Raw 6/15/2015: Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose Segment.
Monday Night Raw 6/15/2015: Nikki Bella segment.
Monday Night Raw 6/15/2015: AJ Lee and Nikki Bella segment.
Monday Night Raw 6/15/2015: Brock Lesnar Returns.
Thursday Night Smackdown 6/25/2015: AJ Lee Promo.
Suspended.
Battleground 2015: Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins.
Raw 7/20/2015: Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar open Raw.
Raw 7/20/2015: Divas Battle Royale.
Raw 7/20/2015: Nikki Bella attacks AJ Lee.
Raw 7/27/2015: The Undertaker attacks Brock Lesnar.
Raw 8/3/2015: Nikki Bella promo.
Raw 8/3/2015: Nikki Bella vs Naomi.
Raw 8/3/2015: AJ Lee attacks Nikki Bella.
Racing to the Office.
Forced to Tag Team.
Thursday Night Smackdown 8/6/2015: Backstage Heat.
Thursday Night Smackdown 8/6/2015: AJ Lee and Nikki Bella vs Natalya and Paige

Battleground 2015: Nikki Bella vs Paige.

11 0 0
By WWEcustoms

Lillan Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Divas Championship.

Paige: (Music starts playing.)

(Crowd starts cheering.)

Lillan Garcia: Introducing first, the Challenger, from Norwich, England, Paige.

Michael Cole: And Paige once again gets another shot for the Divas Championship, because she thinks that she got cheated out of a win at Money in the Bank.

JBL: Well even if Nikki Bella was disqualfied, she would still be the Divas Champion, you even said it so yourself.

Byron Saxton: Well Paige thought she pinned Nikki Bella, but it was actually Brie Bella.

Michael Cole: Nikki would then eventually knock Paige out, and deliver the Rack Attack to retain her Divas Championship.

Paige: This is my house!

Michael Cole: And speaking of Paige, she was actually talking to AJ backstage on Raw before Battleground.

AJ Lee: Hey Paige.

Paige: Oh hey AJ, where were you?

AJ Lee: I was suspended for three weeks for the brawl backstage with Nikki, it got nasty.

Paige: Oh yeah, the brawl you and Nikki had backstage.

AJ Lee: Yeah, well anyways I hope you can win at Battleground and become the new Divas Champion, so we can run it back.

Paige: Run it back?

AJ Lee: Yeah, like you and me for the Divas Championship at Summerslam, like last year?

Paige: Oh right, that was when you were the Divas Champion and I defeated you and became the new Divas Champion, I get what you mean.

AJ Lee: Yeah, now I would normally be at ringside to watch the match, but Stephenie told me I was barred from ringside, so I'm competing in the battle royale for the number one contender for the Divas Championship at Summerslam, on Raw.

Paige: Oh, okay.

AJ Lee: Hey good luck, and kick some ass.

Paige: I will.

Nikki Bella: (Music starts playing.)

(Crowd starts booing.)

Lillan Garcia: And her oppenent, accompanied by Brie Bella, from Scottsdale, Arizona, she is the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella.

Michael Cole: Nikki Bella has held the Divas Championship for over 230 Days, and is getting closer to break the record for the longest reigning Divas Champion.

Michael Cole: But she has to get through Paige if she wants to break the record, and become the longest reigning, Divas Champion.

Referee: Ready?, Ring the bell!

(Bell Rings)

(11 Minutes Later.)

Michael Cole: Paige with the Rampaige, cover, to end Nikki's reign as Champion.

Brie Bella: (Puts Nikki's foot on the rope.)

Referee: 1!,..2!,..

Michael Cole: And, look at Brie.

Referee: Hey, hey, hey!

Brie Bella: What, I didn't do anything.

Referee: I saw you put her foot on the rope, you are outta here!

Michael Cole: And the Referee has ejected Brie from ringside.

Brie Bella: What!?

Brie Bella: Come on, ref!

Paige: Get outta here!

Referee: Paige, calm down!

Nikki Bella: (About to forearm smash Paige.)

Michael Cole: And Nikki from behind with a forearm smash.

Nikki Bella: (Setting Paige up for the Rack Attack.)

Michael Cole: And now Nikki Bella has Paige up, looking for the Rack Attack.

Michael Cole: And Nikki Bella with the, Rack Attack!

Michael Cole: Cover, on Paige.

Referee: 1!,..2!,..3!

Michael Cole: And Nikki Bella retains her title.

Lillan Garcia: Here is your winner, and still the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella.

Michael Cole: The reign continues, as Nikki Bella's hope of breaking the record, is still alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...