the woods

By mega_bells44

Me and my friends were on a camping trip when suddenly everything went wrong. Now I'm fighting to figure out... More

prologue
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
epilogue
authors note

chapter 1

14 3 3
By mega_bells44

LISA POV
-----------------------------------------------

I started crying as I had for the past few weeks. I was constantly crying. My best friend, Izzy tried to comfort me but i had just lost my boyfriend so I was still in the grieving stage. A few days later I went back to find clues. I had told Izzy about it and she had warned me against it because she didn't know if it was safe to go back. I went back anyway. It kind of creeped me out going back but I had to get to the bottom of who killed Liam. There was still blood in the tent. Caution tape surrounded the area.

I continued searching but couldn't find anything. I felt like I was being watched. I decided to go home. Izzy was waiting for me.

"You went back didn't you?" Izzy looked at me with a disapproving glare.

"I'm sorry I have to figure this out" I started crying again and Izzy gave me a hug.

"I know and we will do this together. I'm not letting you go through this alone. ok?"

"Ok thanks, Izzy" I knew Izzy would always be there for me. I had nothing to fear with her at my side. School was horrible because people kept asking me questions.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS," I screamed

"Jeez just chill," This one dude said.

"I CAN'T FUCKING CHILL!! IM UPSET AND HURT ALL YOU DUMBFUCKS CAN DO IS ASK ME QUESTIONS!!

I eventually stopped going to school and everyone worried but I didn't care. I just had to think about myself. My mom started acting different and I thought it was strange but didn't press further. Guess she was just worried.

I didn't think about anyone for a whole week. I was lost in my own thoughts and eventually stopped eating. My mom started asking me if I was ok but I always said I was fine. One day she confronted me about it.

"Lisa you can't just hide from this." My mom sounded really worried.

"I know mom just leave me alone for now" I went back to my room. Tried remembering who all was at the camping trip with me.

"Who could have done this? Why would they want to?" Those were the questions I constantly asked myself. I ended up going back to the site where he died. When I got there I screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 949 33
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...
10.3K 242 21
"yeah, everything we broke and all the trouble that we made, but i say i hate you with a smile on my face" ...
129K 28.1K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€ทแ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€†แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บ แ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บ...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

95.6K 4.1K 26
obsessed