A matter of fate ~

By aestheticlino

"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love h... More

characters ✨
part 1✨
part - 2✨
part - 3✨
part - 4✨
part - 5✨
part - 6✨
part - 7✨
part - 8✨
part - 9✨
part - 10✨
part - 11✨
part - 12✨
part - 13 ✨
part - 14✨
part - 16✨
part - 17✨
part - 18✨
Part - 19✨
part - 20✨
part - 21✨
part - 22✨
part - 23✨
Fated to be one~
Epilogue

part - 15 ✨

10.6K 447 12
By aestheticlino

I Could Make You Mad, I Could Make You Scream
I Could Make You Cry, I Could Make You Leave
I Could Make You Hate Me For Everything
But I Can't Make You Come Back To Me

Called Me All Day But I Never Pick Up
Instead Of Pulling My Weight, Always Pushing My Luck
You Gave Me All That I Could Take
Yeah, I Took It All For Granted
Head Up In The Clouds
Yeah, I Never Understand It

~ Back to me
By The Rose

וווווווווווווווווווווו×

*Third person's pov*

Irika was in kitchen making Lunch as she was pretty bored, And cooking was one of her hobby so she decided to pass her time by making Lunch for her Mother in law and Sister in law.

Well not actually for them just to pass her time but they will have it so basically for them.

She was cutting the vegetables when a loud voice Startled her making the knife land on her finger and making a deep cut, Irika turned around just to witness her mother in law who threw utensils on floor.

"Oh dear, you will keep on bleeding if you stay here." Her mother in law said extra sweetly.

Irika ignored her words and walked towards the basin to wash the blood flowing from her finger.

"You know, I hate you" Her mother in law said.

"I know, I know it very well that you hate me. But even after so much incidents you should not, you can't change my fate and nor his. EVERYONE IS ALREADY DESTINED" Irika said and took out ice tray from the fridge.

She took out ice cubes and rubbed it on her wound so the bleeding could stop.

"Lets see who wins" Her mother in law said and stormed out of the kitchen.

"If you think your son's life is a game then keep on trying"

Irika sighed and started cleaning the kitchen after turning off the stove.

After finally placing everything on its respective places she begin to cook again.

........

Irika looked at the clock which showed 22:58, Satvik haven't arrived yet. Irika was waiting for him so they could both have dinner together.

Irika took her phone to call him but before she could dial his number, the door bell rang.

She placed her phone back on the nightstand and went downstairs.

She opened the door and smiled looking at Satvik.

She took his coat from his hand and stepped aside so he could walk in.

"Why so late?!" Irika asked
"Had to complete all the works" Satvik said.

"Completed ?!" Irika asked
"Yes ma'am" Satvik said and Irika giggled.

"Go upstairs and get changed i will bring the dinner" irika said and Satvik nodded before walking upstairs.

........

Irika placed the dinner on the table and called Satvik who was talking to someone on his phone.

"Satvik" irika called him out

Satvik cutted the call and walked towards the couch before sitting on the couch next to her.

"You shouldn't wait for me, you should have ate already" Satvik said
"I like eating with you" Irika said and Satvik smiled.

They both had their dinner and Satvik went down to place the dishes meanwhile Irika changed into a oversized shirt and trouser to get her Beauty sleep.

.........

Irika woke up when Satvik called her out.
She slowly opened her eyes and blinked twice to adjust her sight.

"Good morning" Irika muttered in a lazy voice and Satvik smiled.

"Good morning, its 9am already" Satvik said and irika sat up straight.

"9 am?! I slept too much" irika said holding her head.

"Its alright, sleeping isn't considered bad" Satvik said and stood up from bed.

"Get ready we will go out" Satvik said
"Why?!" Irika asked.

"Do you have passport?!" Satvik asked.
"No" Irika replied.

"We have to get that made" Satvik said.
"For what?!" Irika asked

"Darling we have to go to New York and for that you need passport" he said and Irika smiled

"Alright" irika Said and rushed towards the washroom.

........

Irika was standing in front of the mirror wearing a red Anarkali suit and brushing her hairs.

"Are you ready?!" Satvik asked entering the room while typing something on his phone.

"Yeah almost" Irika said and turned 3/4 to glance at him, Satvik looked at her and couldn't take his eyes off from her.

"Lets go" Irika said walking towards him but Satvik didn't reacted.

"Satvik?!" Irika called out
"Huh?!" Satvik came out of his thoughts.

"Shall we go?!" Irika asked and he nodded stepping out of the room.

They went downstairs and then towards the car.

Satvik opened the door of passenger seat and Irika sat. He walked towards the driving seat and sat before starting the engine and driving to their destination.

........

They were done with all the works of passport and now they were sitting in a restaurant to have lunch.

"What do you want to have?!" Satvik asked.
"Anything" Irika replied.
"Hm there's nothing such as Anything" Satvik said
"Hm" irika hummed.

"Irika?!" Satvik called her out.
"Are you okay?!" Satvik said again when she looked at him.

"Yeah" Irika said.
"It doesn't seem like that" satvik said
"I am totally good Satvik" irika said.
"If there is anything you can share" Satvik said after ordering lunch for them.

"Why life has to be so hard?!" irika said
"Because its Life" Satvik said.

"Will I ever be happy?!" irika asked.
"Well that i dont know but i will try my best to give my hundred percent to make you happy" Satvik said looking into her eyes and Irika smiled.

"Tell me things about you" irika asked.
"What do you want to know about me" Satvik said.

"Things you like, things you don't like" Irika said.
"Hm let me think" Satvik said and looked at the ceiling.

'i like you and i dislike it when you are not happy' satvik thought and smiled.

"I like being alone, and i dislike crowd. Like crowd suffocates me" Satvik Said

"Should I leave you alone?!" Irika asked.

"Its the first time I am enjoying someone's company" Satvik said and Irika looked everywhere but him.

Soon their lunch arrived and they had it. They sat in their car and he started the engine.

"Wanna accompany me to my favourite place?!" Satvik asked.
"Sure" irika said and Satvik Started driving.

.......

Satvik parked the car and got out of it, Irika too got out of Car and Satvik walked inside with Irika following him.

It was close to the forest.

"Is it safe?!" irika asked
"Yeah it is" Satvik replied

They went further and Satvik stopped infront of a pond.

"Its beautiful" irika muttered admiring the view.
"Indeed" Satvik said.

"My father used to bring me here" Satvik said with a sad smile.
Irika smiled at him and stood next to him. She locked her arms with his and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Its pretty" Irika said and Satvik smiled.

"Wanna stay here?!" Satvik asked
"Huh?!" Irika asked confused.

"Come" satvik said and held her hand.
He dragged her along with him.

They stopped infront of a beautiful wooden house.

"Woah" Irika admired the house
"Beautiful isn't it?!" Satvik asked

"So beautiful, who's is it?!" Irika asked.
"My father's, now ours" Satvik said and took out keys from his pocket.

He opened the lock of main door and walked inside.

The house has three beautiful rooms, a living room, a kitchen and a window showing the beautiful forest.

"Its gorgeous" Irika said admiring the house.
"It is" Satvik said looking at Irika.

"Want to stay here tonight?!" Satvik asked
"Can we?!" Irika asked
"Ofcourse" Satvik said and Irika smiles.

"We will order something for dinner" Satvik said.
"They will deliver here?!" Irika asked
"Why not?!" Satvik said and irika nodded.

Irika walked inside the living room and saw a bookshelf there. She picked a book and opened it.

Satvik walked towards her and stood next to her.

"Wanna read together?!" Irika asked
"Sure" Satvik replied and sat on the couch.
"Come" he patted next to him and she sat next to him.

"So you like books?!" Satvik asked
"I like the men in books" Irika said
"Great" Satvik said

"They are perfect" Irika said
"Are they?!" Satvik said

"Ofcourse" Irika said and Satvik smirked.
"Whats good in them?!" Satvik asked.

"The way they take care of their lady, the way they act, the way they kis-" Irika said and stopped when she realised she said too much.

"Oh" Satvik said and held her left arms pulling her to which she sat on his lap placing her legs on either sides of his waist.

"How" Satvik asked and placed his one hand on back of her neck and another on her waist pulling her closer.

He leaned in as their breath tickled each other's faces, he gently joined their lips. Irika coiled her one hand on his neck and another on back of his head.

They kissed for a good minute and broke the kiss looking in each other eyes.

"You are good" irika said.
"Is it?!" Satvik asked

"Very close to fictional man but not exactly you need improvement Mr. Introvert" irika said and pecked his forehead to which he smiled.

______________________

Hey peeps
Here is another update, I am sorry for not updating. I was kinda busy
I am extremely sorry for that.

Also thank you so much for 7k+ reads I am really grateful for all the love and support you guys are showing to this story.

And if you guys like this chapter please vote and comment it inspires me to write more and more.

Thank you so much
Enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 42.5K 38
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
634K 34K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
1.9M 99.8K 38
~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis.. I" Her heart was Beating fast as Her br...