The seven villains are my bro...

Από luvbangton

"A sister? Such a bothersome word" "Oi,what's up with her? is she mentally ill?" "she has too much energy to... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chaptet 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
Season 2|Ch.51
Season 2|Ch.52
Season 2|Chapter 53
Season 2|Chapter 54
Season 2|Chapter 55
Season 2|chapter 56
Season 2|chapter 57
Season 2|chapter 58
Season 2|chapter 59
Season 2|Chapter 60
Season 2|Chapter 61
Season 2|chapter 62
Season 2|chapter 63
Season 2|chapter 64
Season 2|chapter 65
Season 2|chapter 66
Season 2|chapter 67
Season 2|chapter 68
Season 2|chapter 69
Season 2|chapter 70
Season 2|chapter 71
Season 2|chapter 72
Season 2|chapter 73
Season 2|chapter 74
Season 2|chapter 75
Season 2|chapter 76
Season 2|chaper 77
Season 2|chapter 78
Season 2|chapter 79
Season 2|chapter 80
Season 2|chapter 82
Season 2|chapter 83
Season 2|chapter 84
Season 2|chapter 85
Season 2|chapter 86
Season 2|chapter 87
Season 2|chapter 88
Season 2|chapter 89
Season 3|Chapter 90
season 3|Chapter 91
Luca and Jaykar
Orpheus and Nabi
Season 3|chapter 92
Season 3|chapter 93
Season 3|Chapter 94
Season 3|Chapter 95
Season 3|Chapter 96
Season 3|Chpater 97
Season 3|Chapter 98
Season 3|Chapter 99
Season 3|Chapter 100
Season 3|Chapter 101
Season 3|Chapter 102
Season 3|Chapter 103
Season 3|Chaptet 104
Season 3|Chapter 105
Season 3|Chapter 106
Season 3|Chaptet 107
Season 3|Chapter 108
Season 3|Chapter 109
Season 3|chaptet 110
Season 3|Chapter 111
Season 3|Chapter 112
Season 3|chapter 113
Season 3|Chapter 114
Season 3|Chapter 115
Season 3|Chapter 116
Season 3|Chaptet 117
Season 3|Chapter 118
Season 3|Chapter 119
Season 3|Chapter 120
Season 3|Chaptet 121
Season 3|Chapter 122
Season 3|Chapter 123
Season 3|Chaptet 124
Season 3|Chapter 125
Season 3|Chapter 126
Season 3|Chapter 127
Season 3|Chapter 128
Season 3|Chapter 129
Announcement
Announcement

Season 2|chapter 81

2.6K 365 247
Από luvbangton

|Ch.81

___________

The wedding vows were recited by the couple infront of everyone. Everyone congratulated the newly weds and the party started with their first dance.

After their dance was over,everyone filled the ball room with their dance moves. Couples danced elegantly to the music.

With a displeased look,Luca went to his sister who was sitting in a chair with her new husband right next to her. When Lucy saw him approaching her,she couldn't help but to smile slightly. But the boy was not smiling back at her. He stood infront of them with a scowl.

"Congratulations",he said with the scowl still on his face. It almost seemed like he is cursing the new couple.

Lucy stood up,"H –Hey Luca. How are you?"

Luca rolled his eyes with hands in his pockets,"I'm fucking fine"

In the next second,surprising him,she circled her arms around his shoulders bringing him to a hug. Lucy had never hugged him ever since they were small little brats and it brought some tears to her eyes. It made him happy that he willingly came to her today despite his obvious displeasure.

Luca widened his eyes and instinctively wanted to push her away but she tightened the hug.

Lucy,"Just for today. Please Luca. It's my wedding day"

Luca trembled a little but decided to let it slide for today. He let her hug him but didn't hug back.

Lucy whispered,"I'm sorry Luca. Sorry for everything"

Luca was stiff in his place and said nothing. He regretted coming here to greet her. He didn't want to be in this uncomfortable situation.

"Uh...whatever",he mumbled not knowing how to respond.

Lucy let him go and smiled. "Thank you for coming to greet me"

Luca looked away and nodded. Then his eyes met Ezra who was standings behind Lucy. He snickered,"You couldn't really find a better man huh?"

Ezra smirked,"Greetings brother in law"

Luca gritted his teeth feeling annoyed. Ezra extended his hands for a hug but Luca just slapped his hand and turned around to leave. "Fucking annoying pest"

______

On the dance floor,Julia Smith danced with Logan. Normally,she would ask Ethan to dance with her but ever since the night he declared he doesn't like her and would marry another woman,she kinda ignored him.

She couldn't blame him for not loving her. She wasn't beautiful like other ladies. Her average beauty,poor family background with not so good past,who would ever want to love her? Maybe she was just being a nuisance to him since the first day they met. She always clinged onto him like a leech whenever she saw him and sincerely wanted to get to know him. She loves him.

But there are things that no matter how hard you try,you can't obtain them.

Her eyes accidentally met Ethan's who was staring back at her from a corner of the hall. She looked away immediately. He wouldn't even try to approach her even after being ignored by her.

"Tsk tsk,he is an asshole",Logan mumbled in a disappointed tone.

Julia looked upto him,"Huh?"

Logan,"That bastard Ethan. You should have just punched him on the face"

Julia,"We can't force someone to love"

Logan,"Just leave him"

Julia,"I will"

Logan was surprised. He didn't expect her to take his words seriously. "Hah? For real?"

Julia,"For real"

Logan looked at Ethan and sighed. He knew one thing for sure,Ethan is going to regret. He will regret his whole life. "Give him one more chance",he said. After all,Ethan is one of his friends. And the certainty of the future events made him feel sad for him. No matter what problem Ethan is facing right now,the gravity of the regret in the future will be grave.

Julia,"I did give him a second chance. Asked him again and he rejected me. Should have known. Now it doesn't matter. I've already decided"

Logan understood Julia well. Both of them are like creatures who don't have a clear goal. They wondered around with no heads. They are fed up with their own lives.

Logan hummed softly,"I hope you will not regret this either"

________

Yoongi was sitting in a corner with a drink in his hand. He was still thinking about Eva's words. She apologised and made things clear for him as for why she hated him before. She thought he killed his parents.

Even if Yoongi killed her parents,he wouldn't really care. Lives held no meaning to him. And he could care less about someone's hatred for him. But Eva's hatred brought some damage to his body. When she slapped him,he was so angry that his Pendragon blood boiled wanting to kill her. And then Hazel saw it and she was in pain because of her. He remembers how she cried that night because it hurt her body greatly. He didn't want to forgive anyone who caused Hazel pain.

But he ultimately didn't want to drag the matter so he accepted her words neither saying anything or forgiving her.

He sighed and took a sip from his drink before wandering his eyes here and there. His eyes landed on Seokjin who was seeming to be in the middle of scolding Hazel. Jimin was beside him with a smirk. Looks like the little shit had gotten Hazel in trouble again.

But he was too lazy to get up and go. So he watched them from afar knowing his brothers wouldn't go too far with their scolding. He would only stand up if Hazel shed a tear. If she cries,that means she is seriously hurt. So no worries for now.

Someone sat next to him but he didn't need to look to know who he is. "What's wrong with them?"

Namjoon who had sat down next to him,spoke up without being shocked at how his brother recognised him without even looking at him. "They found out that she likes prince Dylan"

Yoongi,"oh"

Namjoon,"Oh? That's all you gotta say?"

Yoongi looked at him with pursed lips,"What do you want me to say then? She is already at the age to have romantic feelings"

Namjoon sighed in agreement,"Right. Frankly speaking,I knew she liked him way before"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow in surprise,"You did?"

Namjoon nodded,"I did. We had a small talk and I instantly realised she likes him"

Yoongi hummed and looked at Hazel,"I'm bit worried now. Dylan doesn't seem to cause trouble like Leo. But still,he is an imperial bastard. Also,Taehyung keeps saying he doesn't like Dylan for some weird aura he feels"

"I thought about it too. But I was too scared to hurt Hazel's feelings. She is smart so she definitely knows how to handle her own relationships. So I wanted to believe in her choices",....."Dylan used to be a drunkard but he is not like that anymore. He treats her well as far as I could see"

Yoongi,"I also want to think like that but I'm not risking anything. Have someone keep an eye on Dylan. If he has any ulterior motives,just kill him"

Namjoon chuckled shaking his head,"Hazel wouldn't like it you know"

Yoongi rolled his eyes,"It's not like we're telling her this. Even if she comes to know,so what. She can't blame us for being a bit protective"

"Very well then. I'll send someone to keep an eye on him"

"By the way,aren't you going to get married?",Yoongi asked out of blue.

Namjoon side eyed him before shooting a question at him,"What about you?"

Yoongi shrugged,"I don't want to......I don't want to give my children a curse the moment they were born. It's already hard enough to see Hazel in pain whenever her blood boil"

Namjoon sighed,"I haven't thought that far but now that you said it. You are right",...."Hoseok also doesn't seem interested in getting married"

_______

After getting scolded,Hazel immediately escaped when a guest approached Seokjin. Jimin couldn't hold her down since they were not home.

"Lady Hazel"

Hazel jumped in surprise to see prince Leo. It's the first time she saw him for the night. She composed herself and smiled slightly,"Your highness"

Leo,"You look beautiful tonight"

Hazel bowed slightly,"Thank you your highness"

Leo felt a little pang in his heart seeing her acting as a stranger. They were childhood sweethearts yet she refuses to act like one. Though they were always at each other's throat when they were young,he still cherished the memories.

It looks like an impossible task to win her heart. "How is your situation at home? Heard there is a lot going on"

Hazel wanted to throw a snarky comment since the situation is quite favourable for imperial family to oppress the Pendragon family but she had stopped bullying Leo a long time ago now. She didn't want to have any unnecessary arguments like how they used to have when they were kids. So she tried to maintain a normal conversation.

Suddenly the entire hall fell into a darkness. The chandelier wasn't shining anymore. Candle lights blew off on its own.

Leo,"What's going on?"

Hazel,"I don't know. Get behind me your highness. This could be an assassin attack"

Leo didn't listen and instead of getting protection,he stood infront of Hazel as a shield.

Hazel rolled her eyes and pulled Leo to her back. "You're the crown prince. It's my duty to protect you. So stand back"

Crash!!!

A loud crashing sound came along with some blood curling screams.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

A chilling laughter erupted just as people started scattering everywhere in the darkness.

All the mages present in the hall lit up palm torches illuminating the place. And what greeted their sight terrified everyone.

The chandelier had fallen onto the ground and there were two dead people under the chandelier. And ontop of the chandelier were two masked men in all black.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed

See ya soon

Vote and comment

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

459K 10.7K 17
❝𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚...
Artemis Από Kayla Woods

Φαντασίας

764K 33.1K 60
"Let them go, Dante." I whip my head to see a small boy standing the clearing with blonde hair and a green cloak hanging from shoulders. He isn't ve...
111 1 16
Gideon Saint is dying for something exciting to happen in his life. With his love of history, he figures an internship at the museum has to be a good...
43 2 15
Kit Wren is on the hunt for King Henry, and Gideon isn't sure what he can do to stop it. Kit has the full power of the tomb behind him, but Gideon c...