Monaxiá

By doggo__uno

μοναξιά • (monaxiá) (plural μοναξιές) loneliness, lonesomeness (feeling of depression resulting from being a... More

Characters
Part one - cold
Part two - plane
Part three - dad
Part four - scars
Part five - a good day.?
Part six - games and good news
Part seven - Kate..??
Part nine - more, more and more.
Part ten - N.O. Spells NO.
Part eleven - codes and calculations...
Part twelve - names and numbers
Part thirteen - the backpack
Part fourteen - football

Part eight - therapy

70 4 0
By doggo__uno

??? POV:

We all stop at the same red light, with my hands shaking against the wheel I try taking deep breaths to calm myself. Looking at the ring on my finger I smile softly as my heart rate falls to a normal beat.

The ring my love brought for me.

Although it has my sister's initials on it i know my love only did it to please her, and not only does it have her initials on it it also has his and my baby girls initials engraved onto it.

I haven't seen either of them since my loves family threw them away and into the streets but now I can see them again. Now I can be near them again.

They're in the car in front of me, I don't know who's driving and I don't care. All I care about is getting my family together again and if that's means killing then I won't hold back.

Ellas POV:

The car drives into an underground car park under the big skyscraper where dad says is nicks, apparently he owns a big business that he inherited from Stefano when he retired. Dad said they own basically all the businesses, shopping centres, restaurants and so on in America. The ones they don't own just aren't worth their time.

No wonder they own a house so big. Apparently all of my family who live in the big 'family house' and are over the age of 21 also have their own houses and apartments but choose to mainly live in the big house as it's easier to see everyone.

The driver pulls into an empty car park and pulls up to a parking space next to a fancy looking elevator lift entry way where three other expensive sports cars also sit.

"You okay?" Dad asks me placing his hand on my shaking ones as they nervously pick at each other. I only nod as the driver turns the car off and we sit silently. I know what's happening, dad went over it hundreds of times before we left this morning so my nerves won't be so bad but I don't think it's done much.

At least I know what to expect this time.

"You don't need to worry about meeting anyone you don't want to, today you're only meeting your therapist and Kevin," dad says motioning to the driver when he says his name, I nod again still without looking at dad as he undoes his and mine seat belts.

"This elevators really cool," he begins saying as he gets out the car and makes it to my side in barley a second, "it's only available for us to use, it only works if you have a key card," he says smiling and twirling a card effortlessly between his fingers, "it also goes the roof, but bucks boring and says no one's allowed up there," He says as he lifts me onto his hip and carry's me to the elevator door and swipes the metallic card.

With a beep the door immediately opens to a spacious elevator, it has a cool tile pattern on the floor with mirrors and windows on the walls and the roof is also glass, with everything matching and elegant. Dad carries me in and places me onto the floor with my back to his front, "press floor 75," he says wrapping his arms around my shoulders comfortingly as my still shaky hand presses one of the many many buttons.

The doors immediately close before we quickly start rising, "you ready?" Dad ask softly turning me to see out the glass wall opposite the silver elevator doors, before I can look at him to ask what he meant in greeted with a view of the city outside, from street level all the way up as we rise to the 75th floor.

The elevator dings and dad picks me up on his hip again before walking out into a hallway. Dads spoke about my therapist, Rebecca, earlier to try make me less nervous, he said she's very smart and highly qualified, she kind and very thoughtful. Basically all he said was positive things so hopefully she really is nice as I don't think I can handle someone being even a bit mean to me anytime soon.

At the end of the hallway dad opens a fancy frosted glass door to out right and confidently walks in as I quickly hide my face in his neck now feeling a lot of my nerves and feelings almost triple in a very overwhelming amount.

"Hello Anthony!" A cheery voice rings out as my lip starts trembling while dad introduces me.

"Well it's lovely to finally meet you two, how about we sit? We can get to know each other before your dad leaves us," the lady says calmly as dad follows her rubbing my back as I fight back tears.

I'm usually fine meeting new people, why am I so scared? Maybe it's because she could be mean. But anybody can be mean. Maybe it's because I'm a sensitive cry baby now. I'm not a sensitive cry baby.

I'm not a sensitive cry baby.

I'm really really not a sensitive cry baby.

Repeating affirmations in my head while dad sits me in a comfy sofa and sits beside me I use my bad posture and hair to hide my teary face as dad wraps his arm around me.

Looking about I see where sat in a kind of 'dip' in the floor with two parallel sofa's opposite each other and a large fancy coffee table in between with two matching stools on the other end of the coffee table . With dad on my left and Rebecca sat on the stool to the right I start nervously biting my nails on my right hand as we sit in a slightly awkward silence.

"So how's your day going?" Emily asks the both of us, "good," dad starts as he pats my waist softly, "woke up about half nine, had a bit of breakfast, got ready, went to the garage and saw all of the cars," dad says emphasising the cars as I got a bit excited when I saw all of the cool sports cars which dad found amusing.

"That's cool, did you choose your outfit Ella?" Rebecca asks me. My vision slightly blurs and I fell my heart rate quicken as my breathing gets heavier. Just answer the stupid question. I say in my head and I blink away tears and nod as normally as I can.

"Tried something new today, hm?" Dad says soothing my back. Forcing myself to nod again I look down at my clothes. Emily brought me new shoes, white air forces, which I really like and am wearing, some of my new sloth socks, I also decided not to wear joggers today as that's what I've been wearing the past month so I decided on some baggy jeans with a belt as I've lost loads of weight, a baggy white t-shirt and my old favourite black zip-up hoodie.

Not the most stylish thing in the world but I wanted to try feel at least half pretty if I was going out and about but when I built myself up to look in the mirror I saw my face and threw up. A fat scar, bags under my eyes, defined cheekbones and red sore eyes all make it look like I've just woken from the dead.

I have no idea how dad brought himself to say he thought I looked beautiful while I was crouched over a toilet bowl throwing up my half a pancake and orange juice.

They've started giving me food off of a diet plan as I'm not eating as much as I should but I'm still throwing most things up sadly as now I always fell weak and lightheaded. Maybe it's a good thing dads adamant on carrying me everywhere.

"Well it really suits you, how long have you had your jacket? Looks really cool." Rebecca asks, after a couple seconds I hold up two fingers, "two years?" I nod, "woah, no wonder you've kept it, it's stylish," she says looking at all of the embroidery that I did on it with my friends so we could all have cool non-expensive matching jackets.

"It matches with your friends doesn't it?" Dad asks me and I nod as I finally half calm myself down. Wiping my tears away I keep my face hidden behind my hand and hair as Rebecca begins to introduce herself, "well my name's obviously Rebecca," she says tapping at her silver name tag on her chest proudly, "but you can call me becca, I'm 34, I'm a licensed therapist and have three full degrees in psychology,"

She smiles and so does dad as I nod trying to just move on, "well as you know this is Ella, she's recently turned 15, she's really short, and she likes the colour red," dad says in a very positive and happy voice as he tries to make me feel better about him leaving me soon.

"Red? That's my favourite colour too," Becca smiles as her eyes dart from my hidden face and nervously shivering body to dads comfortable smile as he watches me closely, "...I'm going to let you two do your thing now okay?" Dad says in my ear softly and immediately my heart pains and my eyes well up with tears, "mm-mm" I say shaking my head 'no' as my left wand holds his.

"Mm-mm" I hum repeatedly shaking my head like a fucking child as dad frowns and his eyes gloss over as he looks at me and my hand holding his as tight as I can- which isn't very tight.

"It's okay, you have my phone just call Alex or my dad if you need me or anything, and Beccas here, she's really nice," dad says now crouching beside me holding my hand in his as small tears slip down my cheek.

"It's only a couple minutes, before you know it your dads gonna be right back with you," becca says in an attempt to reassure me as dad sends me a small smile.

After about 10 minutes of back and forth dad eventually leaves me with becca with tears in his eyes, we sit in silence for a couple seconds, her watching me while I watch my shaking clasped hands as I try even my breathing.

"Let's play a game," becca says standing and walking to a sleek white desk in the corner of the room, reaching into the drawer she pulls out some big cards and sits back down now next to me. Not close but just on the edge of the sofa I'm on.

She places the cards on the table softly with her body facing me. The cards box reads 'emotion cards'.

"I take a card and put it in front of you, depending on which emotion the card displays you nod your head if you feel like you relate to the card in any way or shake your head if you don't. And we can go through them together." She says picking the box back up and opening.

Laying out the first card it displays a light blue background with a character in the centre with a frown and tears in their eyes, below the character it shows the word 'sadness'.

I guess I relate. How can't I? My dad just left me when I really really didn't want him to. But he didn't seem to want to either. He had tears in his eyes and his voice was breaking. I made dad sad. Of course I'm sad if I'm making people around me sad too...

Anthony's POV:

"Don't be sad man," Anthony throws his arm around my shoulder, "she'll be okay, we can get her some takeaway on our way back home to make her feel better," he says patting my stomach and smiling at my frowning face.

Now frowning himself he pulls away and we stand in silence as the elevator rises to the 111th floor.

Dad, nick, and Leo's office.

The elevator opens to the open middle area with a whole different vibe of the rest of the building. Not only due to the design but also the aura. The rest of the building is sleek and modern but this floor, the 111th floor is only a slightly darker shade with more darker features complementing each my fathers, brothers, and nephews darker aura.

We step out in sync walking straight through the tile art on the floor and walk to the looming door, Alex knocks and the door opens to Leo.

He looks to he and furrows his brows slightly as Alex laughs, "don't worry about him, he misses his little baby girl," he says in a mocking voice while walking past Leo and into the office.

Following behind wordlessly I walk in to see dad sat behind his desk emotionless with Nick silently looking out to the city behind dad throw the floor to ceiling glass window with nathan sat on the leather sofa under the old family portrait with Leo and Alex stood opposite leaning against the chest of drawers with me stood awkwardly by myself.

"What's this about?" I ask interrupting the tense silence, "Kate." My heart drops as dad sends me a small sympathetic smile as Nick continues, "the men who let her get that close to you and Ella have been delt with, she's also receiving a warning as we speak." 

"What do you mean 'close'?" I ask dreading to think that that psycho was near me and my daughter.

"Kate followed you from the highway to just outside of the private parking in a white Audi R8," Nick says almost emotionless other than the small hint of anger in his dark black eyes, "she didn't do anything except apparently smile a lot as she got closer to your car but the security have all been handled and were getting a new team for now." Alex says with his arms crossed over his chest as he huffs.

"But at least we know her intentions are with either you or Ella, or both but with the creepy smiling we can hope it's not to hurt you just to be with you," Nathan says sending a chill down my spine, "ew," I say looking back to dad who huffs a small laugh.

"What are they gonna do to her?" I ask as Nick smiles, "chris and Kevin and their guys are just having a small talk with her now," he says in a happier tone making me slightly uncomfortable. If nicks happy about something other than family then the things fucked.

"Hopefully it will make her back off but from past experience a warning usually makes her weirder," Leo sighs while rubbing his forehead, me and him would know best as we were the ones having to deal with her during high school.

"Well hopefully this one will make her back off," dad starts, "you can go back with Ella now, Alex will meet you in the car park after the sessions done." Dad says and i immediately turn and walk out, "bye,"

Ellas POV:

The pile of emotions I relate to is a lot bigger than the pile of emotions I don't relate to.

"Okay now what about this one?" Becca asks placing down a that displays a muted red background and a male character with his hands in his hair and a red face with his eyebrows furrowed, the writing below reads 'frustration'.

Nodding she adds it into the big pile and clasps her hands and smiles at me, "done! You were so good ella! Now next session we just need to try sort through these emotions and find a way to handle how your feeling? Hm?" She says picking up the 'No' pile and putting it back into the box as the door opens and the clock on the wall reads '12'

Dad walks in pausing as he sees my still tear-stained face and immediately his eyes gloss over as he rushes to me, crouching beside me while becca puts away all of the cards dad cups my face softly, "hey baby, you alright?" He asks smiling sadly at me, "What did you two do? Hm?" Now sitting beside me he wraps his arm round my shoulders and holds me closely as he kisses the crown of my head.

I don't move as he frowns at me, his lip wobbling slight before he hides it with a small smile, "well Alex is driving us back home, do you want to get take out for lunch?" He asks in a hopeful tone as I still don't reply and only fiddle with the small fidget cube in my hands.

He carries me down the hallway after realising I'm not very happy with him just leaving me, pressing the elevator button himself we wait for the elevator to arrive as he gently runs his hand up and down my back- to comfort me or himself, I don't know.

Eventually the door opens and I hear a small, "hey," as dad walks in. As my feet touch the floor and the doors re-close I hold onto dads arm still not attempting to see who's also in the elevator.

The seconds tick by and soon the door reopens and about three people walk out with dad holding me back to stay in the elevator, pressing a button to close the doors it stays still while dad turns me to face him in the now empty elevator.

Crouching in front of me he smiles softly and as his hands find mine he begins talking as I keep my eyes on the floor, "can we talk quickly? I-I know you're upset about me leaving- and I know I shouldn't have as you really didn't want me to leave and it was very mean of me to leave you when you obviously didn't want me too- and I don't have an excuse. but I really just want you to know I'm sorry and I really didn't mean to hurt you or upset you," he says rambling as he tries to make eye contact with me while I hide my face from him and turn away.

"Baby?" He asks nervously as I keep my teary face turned away from him. His hand gently holds my cheek as softly but firmly makes me look at him as his other hand holds my waist tightly so I can't walk away to the other side of the big elevator.

"Baby I'm really really sorry," he says with his voice slightly breaking as I look I to his also teary eyes and make myself nod as he lets out a small sigh.

"You know I love you so so so much," his hands hold my face softly as he looks over my features, "Ella?" He asks as I stay silent but now I've stopped my pointless attempts to wiggle away from dad. "A-Alex wants to get you some takeaway? You can get anything you want from where ever okay?...W-where you thinkin'?" He says nervously as I bite my lip harshly to stop it from wobbling.

"Ella?" He asks softly and I force myself to shrug, immediately after the tears well up and I let out a cry as my hands go from trying to hold dad away from me to hiding my face in my hands, dad hesitates before pulling me to him while I cry into his shoulder as his hands sooth my sore back. leaning against him as my weak legs are tired from standing only for a couple minutes he makes sure I don't fall further as he continues to holds me closely.

Whispering little things in my ear as I force myself to stop crying he continues to hold me and kiss the crown of my head. Standing to his full height he brings me with him and holds me on his waist as he holds my face with his and and kisses my cheek, "I'm so sorry baby," he says as I sniffle and take a big deep breath as he smiles at my face, noticing this I hide my face in his neck while he lets out a small sigh, "let's get you some food hm?"

With the elevator opening back up he walks out into the car park now with only two cars left, one being a cool red sports car and another being a really cool and really expensive looking Rolls Royce, getting into the red sports car he does my seatbelt for me and soon turns to the front where Alex sits.

"Hi you two, everything okay?" He asks smiling at me and dad as dad nods, "yeah, think she just wants some nice food hm?" He says looking to me while I force myself to send him and Alex a small smile before continuing to stare out the window.

"Where are we going?" Alex asks turning on the engine, "dunno," dad says still looking at me as I glance at him to only shrug and look down to my shaking hands.

"What about kfc? Or McDonald's? Or.... I don't know Taco Bell? But that gives me the shits so I don't know if we want that," dad says pulling a face and reaching over to hold my hands in his, "we haven't had kfc in a bit?" I look up to dad and he smiles before I nod, "you want the same?" He asks and I simply nod once again and force a small smile his way as he smiles back.

Alex drives us out of the underground private parking and enters onto the busy city streets as he navigates his way through to the nearest kfc with a drive through. After about twenty minutes of quiet radio we pull up to the window.

After dad and Alex use their brains to order what they and I and what some of the boys back at the house want we pull up to the next window and soon pay and collect our food before leaving and making our way back through the surprisingly well kept roads that wind through the massive amounts of trees.

Arriving home dad and Alex get out of the car, firstly dad opens my door and picks me up and carries me to the kitchen island where I sit by myself for a couple seconds before Alex and dad appear with the big bags of kfc.

Soon sorting through the bags I eventually get my mini fillets and gravy and chips and drink in front of me as the two find their own food before they eventually sit down leaving the rest on the side by the hob.

"What are you three doing?" A voice asks as I take my first bite of my chicken as dad and Alex turn to see who's asking, "uh, eating?" Alex says as Stefano walks in and around the island smiling at the three of us, "any for me?" He asks before Alex point to the side, "a burger with chips and a drink somewhere,"

Stefano smiles as he collects his food and sits opposite dad on my left as they all start talking between themselves as I silently eat my chicken.

After eating one and a half of my four mini fillets I find my head in my hands as my stomach gets full, "you full?" Dad asks as I simply nod and look up to dad, "it's nice?" He asks and I nod again and lean my head on his bicep as his arm wraps around my shoulders, "you don't have to eat any more if you don't want too," he says with a small laugh before I shake my head no, "nice," I say under my breath shocking me, myself and, I as dad pauses, "what was that honey?" He asks hopefully and I look up to him and get a chicken I haven't taken a bite of and dip it into the gravy.

Holding it up to dad he smiles and takes it himself before eating it, "hmm, it is nice," he says dipping it again into the gravy and shoving the rest into his mouth as I send him a disgusted look.

Yuck.

A/n: thank you everyone for reading, I really really appreciate all of the reads and reads and everyone giving this a go!! :DD if anyone has any suggestions on what I can improve on and so on I would love some feed back :))) thank you all so much xx :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

La Principessa By jh

General Fiction

439K 4.3K 8
"You are our sister, Ana! Our little girl and our world. You may not be ours by blood but you are ours by heart and choice, baby. We love you." ...
Resilience By Emilia

General Fiction

470K 12K 71
Resilience (n) The ability to become strong, healthy or successful again after something bad happens. Daliah is a 16 year old girl who has been thro...
1.1M 31.9K 100
Hi, I'm Melina Andrews. Or at least, that's who I thought I was until recent events. I was living with my "dad" until I ran away because he was an ab...
64.3K 1K 6
I knew who my mate was the day I turned 16. It was my brothers best friend. Can you believe it? And I only had a second of happiness in knowing befor...