Everything Done

By wthamidoingheree

"This is why I never tell you anything!" I said furious. "Okay so it's all my fault, I get it" my mom replie... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

25 1 34
By wthamidoingheree

✧✦✧

"For du ved jo godt at, Gamle tykke sultne mænd, med vamle stygge sultne sind. Lokker dig med slikkepind, og tro mig den er rigtig grim."

(Because you know very well that, Old fat hungry men, with rambling ugly hungry minds, Lure you with a lollipop, and believe me it's really ugly)

"Valerie" I say just below a whisper.

She doesn't acknowledge me at first but as we're literally sitting beside each other, so I keep trying to grab her attention.

"Rie" after 10 attempts she finally looks my way.

"What?" she doesn't sound mad but she's definitely isn't pleased. 

"How did the game go yesterday?" I don't really care but it seemed really important to her. 

"Well Lee was pissed and William was surprisingly happy, but they won so who really cares" she is expressionless betraying nothing, which is weird as Valerie usually says everything with a smile on her lips.

'did that ass say something to her?'

"Okay?" I say unsure. 

"You're still coming to the party right?" sudden excitement fills her. 

"Yeah I'm still coming" I don't know if I really am but I'll do me best to. 

"Good" she turns her head back to the teacher without saying another word.

'Why is she being so cryptic?' 

'Did I do something?' 

Our teacher stops talking and we begin to actually work on our own. 

"Kie?" Valerie says from beside me.

"What's up?" I'm still looking at my paper solving equations. 

"Can you help me with this" she points to her paper and I don't recognize the question she has her finger on.

"Sure" I see she is longer than me but I know how to solve it so why not help her out?

After I explain to her how to solve it I reach for my AirPods.

"I can I join in?" she asks and raises her own AirPods. 

I look a her for a bit not knowing what to answer "Of course, but I warn you I listen to danish music" 

She looks taken aback but in a good way "that sounds fun, lets do it" 

I connects both pair to my phone and plays Lucy by Burhan G.

After a while she asks me "Do you even know what he's saying?"

"Why do you ask?" I question. 

"Well it's not like there's a lot of Danes here" she refers to America as "here" 

"I do, I still practice every now and then" she looks astonished. 

"That's amazing, what is this song about?" her eyes sparkles.

I know it's not that easy to fully understand but there's a lot of meaning behind the song

"It's about love and lust" that is the simplest answer.

The next song comes on and it's Fi er min  by Natasja.

Yo, tag den op, tag den op, skru den op yo. Til alle jer lidt for unge piger, der gir den lidt for meget op, Yo pas nu på jer selv og pas på fi.

(Yo, turn it up, turn it up, turn it up yo. To all you girls who are a little too young and give it up a little too much, Yo now take care of yourselves and take care of fi)

✁✃✁

A/N 

"Fi" is a reference to vagina as it's shortened from the word "Fisse" which is a direct translation to "Pussy" but you didn't hear that from me. I know it's inappropriate but I don't really care. 

✁✃✁

Ro på den lille krop, livet er langt og du når det nok
Der ingen grund til at gi den op, til den første idiot der siger du hot.

(Take it easy on the little body, life is long and you'll make it. No need to give it up to the first idiot who says you're hot)

For du ved jo godt at. Gamle tykke sultne mænd, med vamle stygge sultne sind. Lokker dig med slikkepind, og tro mig den er rigtig grim.

(Because you know very well that, Old fat hungry men, with rambling ugly hungry minds, Lure you with a lollipop, and believe me it's really ugly)

"What is this song about?" Valerie asks and my expression falls at the meaning of the song. 

"Hey why the long face?" she asks. 

"Nothing" I put a smile on my face  "it's about not giving sex to everyone and to watch out for men and STD's and lastly to take care of yourself" 

She looks like she just found out why I had that reaction and she probably does.

"Well that's fun" sarcasm obvious in her voice. 

"Yeah, very much" I reply. 

My playlist continue and some of the songs is Så'n der, Det passer, Veninder and jeg har en pige. Valerie asks a few more times about the songs but nothing else. 

"Tessa is definitely a girl boss" Valerie note. 

"She sure is" I respond. 

There's little bruises on my hand, some new some a but older. I touch them up with concealer where they're peaking out.

As I'm getting ready to leave Kamilla comes in my room.

"You're going to the party right?" she looks over my outfit "You're wearing that?"

I nod "what you want?" 

She scoffs "you need to sneak me out with you" she demands. 

'Absolutely not' 

"And why would I do that?" I challenge. 

"Because else mom and dad might find out you're gone and show up where you are going" there is a smug smile tugging on her lips. 

"Fine we're leaving in 30 minutes, be ready or I'm not helping you" I tell her and resume with what I was doing. 

"Tak" She leave after saying a word I didn't think I would ever hear genuine from her mouth. 

(Thanks) 

Precisely 30 minutes after Kamilla comes back. 

"So how are we doing this?" she's completely clueless.

I point to the window and she looks at me like I'm crazy. 

"No" she looks terrified. 

"Yes " I open the window and look down, it isn't a long jump and if I'm lucky Kamilla won't sprain her ankle. 

"Come on, jump out" she shakes her head. 

"If you don't I'll leave you here" she reluctantly comes closer to the window.

When we're both outside, she of course sprained her ankle and now I have to carry her to the car. 

'her fatass is heavy'

"How far away is it?" she asks.

"Well further down the road, you didn't want us to get caught because they could hear the car right?"

"No" she looks away almost ashamed but I have no idea why. 

"KATRINE" I hear from a distance, and Aliza stumbles forward along with Emmelia. 

They seem like they have gotten a few drinks but probably not enough to be drunk yet.

They grimace and I follow their eyes to see my sister still standing a few feet behind us.

We walk inside to escape her. 

We reach Valerie sitting on the couch. 

"You came!" she jumps up from her sit and gives me a hug. 

"Didn't I say I would?" I ask her 

"Yeah, but I wasn't sure you actually would show up" she looks around and acts really suspicious "but it's good you did" she turns her eyes to me. 

"Sure" I say almost like it's a question. 

"Let's get you a drink" she takes me to the kitchen and mixes up something and hands it to me. 

I take a sip and almost make a gagging sound "Rie, this is disgusting" 

"Don't be so snobbish Katrine" she looks offended. 

I stretch my arm out for her and she takes the cup. she puts it to her mouth and immediately begins spitting out the liquid. 

"You're right, sorry" she pours it out in the sink.

"I'm always right, get used it" I spot an untouched beer.

I walk over to it and in the second I grab it a hand meets mine. 

"Sorry" I retreat my hand. 

I look up and see the most unexpected person "Liam?" I say.

"Newbie?" he looks at me with surprise. 

"Hey" he says. 

"Hi" I can't believe what I'm seeing. 

'What the hell'

"So you go to my school?" even though it's a question I'm 100% sure he knows the answer as our school is the only one within more than 7 km range. 

"I guess so" I feel someone approach us. 

"Hey Liam" it's Valerie. 

"You two know each other?" she asks. 

"Not really" he scratches the back of his neck.

"I just wanted to say I was impressed by yesterday" and just like that he leaves, leaving me to explain what he meant.

Valerie nudges me in the ribs "yesterday?" she gives me an intrigued look. 

"Stop, it's not what you think" she raises a brow. 

"So what is it then?" her smile isn't even forced, it's devilish. 

"I met him yesterday at karate, we spared and I took him down. It's that simple" she doesn't look like she believes me.

'She definitely think I did something else with him'

"Yeah right, 'karate'" she winks.

"I mean it rie" I take her by the arm. 

I lock in on my goal and start walking. 

"Katrine where are we going?" she asks me. 

I ignore her until we reach the goal.

"Liam, what were you impressed by yesterday?" he looks completely taken aback, looking at us like we have two heads each. 

"Oh, um" he stutters "By your sparing, you took me down like it was nothing" 

'Not so cocky now are we' 

I turn to Valerie "see" my voice raising ever so slightly. 

"Okay" I release her and she almost march away towards the kitchen again. 

"Thanks" I tell Liam. 

When he doesn't say anything I also leave, and he just stands there. 

I bump into someone and can't believe it's my second time crashing into someone in a week. 

"For helvede" I mutter not caring who hear as no one would know what I say.

(Damn it) 

I look up and "you got to be kidding me" I say.

"We gotta stop running into each other like this" Lee gives me a cheeky little grin. 

"I really think you should go get glasses" and with that I walk away a little pissed. 

'I really need a drink' 

His pov 

I see her walk over to the kitchen, she's angelic. 

She's wearing a tight little black dress, fitting her perfectly. 

she walks over to her friends, drink in hand. 

'I hope the guy she was just talking to isn't her boyfriend. If he is I guess I'm going to make her a cheater, whom am I kidding she doesn't even like me' 

I decide to walk over to Noah after watching her for a while. 

"Hey bro" he says as soon as I come close. 

"Hi" I sit down beside him.

'Katrine is drunk? 'how is she drunk and taking care of Valerie?'

They leave the party but I don't know how they're going home. clearly nether of them is fit to drive.

✁     ✃     ✁

A/N

Warning: long authors note. 

Hi, so I won't give a bad excuse bc I promised myself I wouldn't when I started this book. but I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time, im going on an exchange year and the last few weeks have been filled with thinks regarding that so I haven't had time to write. ill try to write more but I'm waiting for my flight to New York City so it's not gonna be the next few weeks. 

Okay so i realize none of you probably know anything about karate and the karate styles from the other chapter.

So I'll spare you too many details, but a kyu is a ranking system and my starting point was in shotokan karate bc that was the style I practiced for 7 years. so the ranking is from 10th to 1st kyu and then after that comes dans which is symbols on a black belt. In shotokan karate the belts are white, yellow, orange, green, green again, violet then violet again, brown, brown, brown and thereafter black as the last one you can get. 10th kyu is equivalent to a white belt and 1st is to the last brown one. the first black belt you get is the first dan you get therefore there either is a symbol on your belt and there's only up to 10 dans but many don't get past the third. 

A sensei is whoever trains you and I remember our highest ranking sensei was in Japan and he had 9 or 10 dans I don't really remember but one of the two.

I hope that clears it out if someone was curious or was confused. 

Also 1 km is 0.6 miles if anyone is confused though I don't think no one is. 

THIS NOT A REFERENCE TO THE TIKTOK I MADE, so if anyone came from that and was hoping it would be this it is not. it will come later I promise we just need some more chemistry between them first.

I love you all. 

Only love.

SHM <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 12.6K 36
After being abused for 11 years now each year the pain increasing every year. Mia has had a fear of evey person she has come across but what happens...
881 1 37
"𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓. 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 "𝑪𝒖𝒑𝒊...
26.4K 2K 53
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
417 143 52
"Friendship is not about who you've known from the longest or who you hang out with, it's about who walked into your life, said 'Hey, I'm here for yo...