Who Are You? // Miles Morales...

By TearsinHeart

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT Y/N "Please, I need to know who you are." Miles squealed. "You already kno... More

Introduction.
I'm Real.
She's Real!
The Proof is There.
Finally.
A Small Visit.
Like it? I love it.
Weekend Plans
it's me, your dad.
No New Messages.
I Might Do It
My Leg Was Stuck.
Here With You/A New Suit
Inter-Dimensional Travel
Go Home.
A little more
A Bagel?
Go For It!
Tell You This.
I'm Sorry.
Thought You Left?
End.

A/N

1.4K 52 23
By TearsinHeart

Thank you all so much for reading my story!

In the beginning, I was too scared to even publish my first chapter because I was afraid that people wouldn't see it and they wouldn't like it.

And so when I did end up posting it, I started producing chapters just like that.

I loved seeing the comments because I knew that people were enjoying my story that I had worked hard on.

I couldn't really tell anyone about this since they all thought I stopped reading wattpad back in like 2021. So reading the comments made me feel good because it felt like I could share my thoughts with people who were doing the same thing as me.

I know that some chapters aren't that satisfying. Trust me, I know. But I think it's all a part of the process. Because y'know, all chapters can't be perfect.

I also love seeing how my story has developed throughout the month. At first, I had absolutely no clue on where the story was going to go. I just had an idea, and I rolled with it.

So I again want to thank all of you who supported my book. It means so much to me.

I thank each and every one of you who has viewed this book, really.

I hope everyone has a blessed day/night.

(P.s. I have a new book! It's called "stupidity," so please go check it out, thankkkksss)

- TearsInHeart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 9.1K 23
Y/n Parker, cousin to Peter Parker and Miles Morales' best friend. You've grown up together and now he's transferring to your school. After realizing...
97.5K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...
1.6M 52.3K 55
I've heard a lot of wrong number book's and I thought why not make my own one! The classic wrong message from a wrong number pulls out a lot of event...
96K 3.2K 15
Peter Parker x Reader COMPLETED 2019 »•« "You could die because you know." "I can live with that." »•« Wi...