Go Home.

EARTH-42, 4:12 PM, RAINY

☆~☆~☆~

I slowly climbed up to the top of a building. When I made it to the top, my watch lit up.

"Y/N, swing around and document everything that's different from your Brooklyn. You need a maximum of 30 items," a robotic voice said.

Huh, well, this list is pretty easy to fill.

I shot my web out and began swinging. I took note of the atmosphere, the fires, the higher criminal rate, and the trashy city.

While I was swinging, I came across a huge mural plastered on the wall of a building.

"What...?"

I stopped in my tracks and landed on the roof-top. I felt my hands begin to shake.

The mural was of Miles' father.

What happened in this dimension? Does this mean there's a Miles Morales in this place, too?

My thoughts were cut off when the door leading to the roof opened. I quickly turned around and hid behind some boxes.

"Aight, so you know the plan?" A tall figure said, walking toward the middle of the rooftop.

"Yeah, who do you take me for? Of course, I know the plan," a shorter figure said, following close behind the other one.

The voice was familiar, except this person had a stronger accent.

Unfortunately for me, I moved my hand slightly to the side, causing a wrench to fall off of a toolbox.

Both of their heads snapped in my direction. The taller figure walked in my direction, pulling out a gun from his pocket.

"Ay, come out. You got nowhere to run." The voice came closer, and my breath quickened by the second.

Home. I need to go home. But Miguel will be pissed at me.

I yanked off my mask to steady my breathing. And the next thing I knew, the figure was standing above me.

"Found you."

-

When I woke up, I was tied to a chair. The room was dark, heightening my other senses. My spidey-sense was going off like crazy, causing a major headache.

I looked down, noticing that my watch was gone. My breathing sped up as I struggled in the chair.

"No point in struggling. You won't be leaving." A voice said. Then, a man walked out of the shadow with his hands behind his back.

The man was Aaron, Miles' dead uncle.

I looked around, my mind running a million miles an hour. I couldn't speak, I was too afraid.

A hand landed on the back of the chair, which was right next to my head.

"Tell me, what's your business listening in on our conversation, huh?" Aaron spoke. His face was sinister, and his eyes filled with the intent to hurt.

"I-... I-..." I couldn't speak. No matter how hard I tried, my voice wouldn't make any sounds.

Aaron shook my chair, causing me to shake with it. "Speak up. Someone send you?" He shaked the chair more violently.

Tears began streaming down my face out of total fear. "I wasn't! Please, don't hurt me!" I cried out.

He stood up and looked down at me. "Liar." He turned around and looked into the shadows. "Aye, I gotta head out. You deal with her."