๐…๐„๐€๐‘๐‹๐„๐’๐’-๐‹๐ฎ๐ค๐ž ๐๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay LILYSLOVERS-

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ง... Higit pa

๐…๐„๐€๐‘๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‚๐ƒ๐’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘, ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐’๐€๐˜๐’ ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐€ ๐‚๐”๐“๐„ ๐†๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐†-๐„๐€๐‘ ๐’๐“๐”๐…๐… ๐“๐Ž๐Ž!
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐€๐“๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‡๐€๐๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐†๐Ž ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐Š!
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐‘๐„๐„.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐–๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐–๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐‹๐„๐†๐„๐๐ƒ๐’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐”๐๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’.

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡!

370 6 0
Galing kay LILYSLOVERS-

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

THE NEXT MORNING, Tatum found herself in the studio, clad in a dark jean one piece romper as she wore a light purple cropped-tee under it, matching it with a pair of hot pink converse.

Sitting at the piano bench, she noticed
a piece of loose paper.

Always chase your dreams
my lovely girl<3

Smiling at the handwritten note from her mother, she pulled the piano key cover open, revealing it. She was gonna do it. She was gonna play. For her mom.

Her fingers slightly pressed the keys,

" here's the one thing I want you to know, you got someplace to go, life's a test, yes, but you go toe-to-toe, you don't give you, no, you grow."
Tatum's gingers danced along the keys, slowly.

" and you use your pain 'cause it makes you "you" though I wish I could hold you through it I know it's not the same you got living yo do and I just want you to do it, so get up, get up, relight that spark you know the rest by heart."  Tatum sung out.

" wake up, wake up if it's all you do, look out, look inside of you it's not what you lost it's what you'll gain raising your voice in the rain wake up your dream and make it true look out, look inside of you it's not what you lost relight that spark, time to come out of the dark."

Tatum vocals as she smiled.

" better wake those demons just look them in the eye no reason not to try live can be a mess I won't let it cloud my mind." Tatum let out.

" I'll let my fingers fly and I use the pain 'cause it's part of me and I'm ready to power through it gonna find the strength, find the melody cause you showed me how to do it get up, get up, relight that spark you know the rest by heart." The blonde Avery girl knew the whole neighborhood could hear her most positive. But she didn't care. She was singing again.

She felt alive.

" wake up, wake up if it's all you do, look out, look inside of you it's not what you lost it's what you'll gain raising your voice in the rain wake up your dream and make it true look out, look inside of you it's not what you lost relight that spark, time to come out of the dark."

" so wake that spirit, spirit I wanna hear it, hear it no need to fear it, you're not alone you're gonna find your way, oh." She harmonized as she poured her heart into the song. Finishing it in tears. She felt someone was watching. Turning herself around she noticed the quick sudden glow from a proof.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

" YOU OKAY?" Tatum looked up from the piano keys to notice her best friend walk in.

" no I'm not okay! You just kicked out of music! TT! Your music is like Christmas! And it's gone! And I for sure love Christmas!" Flynn leaned on the piano.

" that's really sweet." Tatum smiled.

" not the point T! we are never gonna see each other only communication is gonna be through Instagram posts!" Flynn argued. " Flynn, I promise you that don't happen." Tatum grabbed hold on the girls hands. " cause I just sung and played the piano for the first time again."

" really! That's amazing! For you! And for me! Im so proud of you!" Flynn hugged the girl tight. Tatum let out a laugh. " thank you! It might sound weird but I felt alive again, seriously." Tatum wrapped arms with the braided haired girl. " it's amazing! You can be in the program again! Me! You! Double trouble lives again!"

" not our band name." The girl chuckled.

" I gave you a shirt in the seventh grade that says otherwise smartie." The darker skin girl booped the blonde girls nose.

" whatever," Tatum laughed rolling her eyes following Flynn out of the studio. " oh hey guys!" She waved at the three boys who stood "casually" at the outside doors. " we're weren't listening." Reggie earned a kick from Luke.

" who are yo-?" Flynn turned around.

" you! I said hey let's get going!" Tatum covered herself. Barely.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

WALKING INTO her bedroom, Tatum was met with three ghosts. "What are you doing in here? This is my room!" Tatum asked, shocked at the sight of Boys in her bedroom.

"Uh..."

"Um..."

" we were looking for the kitchen?" Luke saved himself and his band mates. " and you think this is looking for the kitchen." Tatum crossed her arms gesturing to Reggie who laid on her bed.

" get off my bed peters!" She shouted at the boy.

" how did yo-" Reggie began to question. " I did my research on you Boys." Tatum finished his sentence. " hey, Tate. What's in the box?" Luke asked pointing out the flower-painted box.

" that's off-limits, and don't call me Tate, my mom used to call Me that." Tatum told him. " oh, girl stuff." Luke chuckled, " ohhh, Like butterflies and glitter?" Reggie asked.

" oh, come on. I'm sorry about them." Alex apologized to the blonde. " it's none of your business, and yes maybe a little glitter."

Reggie smirked.

" oh my god! Yes! Look at me I'm holding something!" Alex picked up a wooden picture frame with a picture of her mom and her, when their were singing together.

" I dropped it." Alex watch the frame fall from his hands and onto the yellow bedding. " don't break it!" Tatum jumped to grab the frame. " is that your mom." Luke looked at the picture. " yeah, and it's my favourite picture of us. So you boys break it I'll break you." Tatum grabbed hold of the frame placing it on her nightstand.

" okay, well, sorry because we're kinda of unbreakable at this  point." Alex said the obvious. " I said it, I meant it. It will be messy." Tatum leaned over her bed being inches away from Luke's face he smiled, butterflies floated in her stomach.

Gosh, she hated to admit it.
He was so pretty.

" hey, TT." Nathaniel knocked, Tatum's head snapped back, " hey." She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, sitting on her bed.

" who you talking to?" He asked, walking in, leaning on the door frame.

" mhm."

" I thought I heard you talking to someone." Nathaniel commented. " oh, must've been my laptop I just closed." Tatum gestured to her sticker-covered laptop.

" alright, if you need anything..."

" come to you, I know." She smiled, nodding.

He pointed to her down, asking if she wanted it close. " oh, sure, thanks." She leaned back on her bed, laying down upside, looking up at the boys.

" y'all can't be in here, if you boys wanna talk we gotta do it in the studio, my dads worried Enough and I really don't wanna go back to dr.Turner three times a week." Tatum told them.

" maybe that's not such a mad idea you are talking to three cute-ass ghosts." Luke leaned closer, Tatum wanted to push his face away her hand would just go through. Instead she turns her head, hiding her blush.

" everyone this pass year has been waiting for me to snap, again they want the old me back I know that, but she was too broken for this world." Tatum stood up. " I like you, you're a nice person, seriously Tatum you are." Alex offered the girl a smile. " thanks, that means a lot." She smiled back. " I agree with Alex here, dude you're a good person real sweet, you seem like a good friend." Reggie stood next to the blonde Mercer boy.

" Tatum..."

" oh my gosh! I thought I told you not to be in that!" Tatum watched Luke walk back to her box.
" i know, you just shouldn't have said nothing cause now I want to know everything in there!" He threw his arms around. " so, what's in the box Tatum."

" it's just my dream box."

Placing her hands on her hips, she exhaled, " just full of notes of thoughts of mine."

" like lyrics?"

" If I still wrote music, like I used to with my mom." Tatum answered his question. " but I never played."

" I don't believe you've never played before or sung in your life cause what I just watched was talent." Luke told her, Tatum gave him a weird look. " we saw you this morning." Alex told the Avery. " in the studio?" Tatum widened her eyes.

Luke walked over to him, hitting
his shoulder, " dude!"

The three boys made faces at each other. " uh, uh, uh...um." Tatum gave them a look and it looks could kill those boys would be dead all over again. " give it up I know you were, I could sense someone was probably in there."

" I knew you were a witch!" Reggie pointed his finger at the blonde haired girl. Which earned in Tatum shooting the boy an eye roll.

" so, where is your kitchen, by the way?" Luke laid down on her bed, placing his head in the palms of his hands.

Leaning down to his height Tatum looked into the phantoms beautifully prefect eyes.

" definitely not in here, but we seriously gotta set some boundaries, for starters." Tatum advised. Luke gave her love eyes, eyes that she could fall in love with.

" stay out of my room!" She pointed to the door.

Luke jumped off the bed, " Crystal clear!"

" we're leaving!"

" yes, ma'am! We are out of here!"

Tatum signed as she watched the boys walk through her bedroom door. Walking back towards her nightstand she picked up the picture frame.

" hey!"

Her head snapped over her shoulder
to look at the door.

It was Alex.

" um, sorry, I didn't mean to bother you. Did you get back into your music program?" Alex asked as he knew she asked Mrs. Harrison the music teacher about it earlier at school that morning.

" uh, no, not this time." Tatum looked down at her shoes, quickly. " uh, bummer I'm sorry that sucks."

" thanks."

Awkwardly standing there, eye contact with Alex, she spoke after a few seconds, " anything else or...."

" ah, nah all good, this is awkward." Alex broke eye contact. Tatum waved, " bye." And with that the blonde drummer boy was gone.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

REGGIE CALLING TATUM A WITCH MY NEW FAVOURITE THING EVER.

DON'T WORRY THE NICKNAME "TATE" AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

105K 3K 64
๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก *:ยท๏พŸโœง*:ยท๏พŸโœง *:ยท๏พŸโœง*:ยท๏พŸโœง ๐™Š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™ค๐™ฎ...
3.2K 42 19
In 1995, Y/N was only hours away from playing at the Orphuem with her band mates and childhood crush. Y/N, Luke, Reggie, and Alex died before they co...
70.2K 1.4K 38
"all i know is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life got a feelin' your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life" ...
129K 2K 27
This is a compilation of imagines that I wrote for Tumblr (mostly Luke and Reggie), so I decided to put them together in a book on here too. Follow m...