The Billionaire's Sweet Troub...

By sweetdreamer33

After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to rui... More

Season List for The Billionaire's Sweet Trouble
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
Epilogue

58

23.9K 1.7K 107
By sweetdreamer33

Sebastian

I took Sweet to the Stavrakos Island Hotel and Beach Resort, the same island where I took her on our third date. Since it was just a ten-minute helicopter ride from my grandparents' house.

The chopper landed directly in a secluded beach house, located a few kilometers away from the hotel and the village.

"Is this your house?" Her face was in awe as we stepped out of the chopper. Her eyes were at the all-white villa with a rectangular pool. In front of the house was the pristine white sand of the beach and the blue ocean.

"Yeah, my private haven. Do you like it?" I laced my fingers with hers as we walked towards the house. Since we were in the chopper, we've been holding hands.

"Oh God, this is so beautiful."

"Glad you like it."

"Do you often come here?" Her other hand held her hair from the breeze of the wind.

"Rarely now that I'm dating this strikingly gorgeous blogger," I teased her.

"Who's that?" She laughed, then I continued.

"I come here whenever I feel like I have enough of the city life and I want to be alone."

"Alone?" her eyebrows rose.

"Hey, I have brought no women here. I swear, you're the first."

"I didn't say you did." her lips twisted.

"I wanted to take you here during our third date, but we didn't have enough time. Now is an excellent opportunity. If you've noticed, my grandparents' estate is just a few minutes away from here."

"Yeah, I've noticed." She agreed, "they must come here often."

"Not that much. Now that they've become older, they'd rather stay home."

The chopper left, and finally, we were alone. We stood in front of the house, away from the scorching heat of the sun.

I've been waiting for this moment to be alone with her. Since I saw her this morning, I had been dying to kiss her, touch her and make love to her. It had been a torture controlling this burning desire I had for her. It needed to be quenched so badly.

"Sweet." I drew her closer to me and she came into my arms, willingly. Our faces were too close, our lips almost touching, and our breaths mingled. "I need to kiss you now."

She bit her lower lip and shyly put her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer, pressing her softness against mine. Every cell in my body came alive, getting harder from the delicious feeling of being close to her.

I averted my head and touched her lips with mine.

The first touch of our lips was mind blowing, like a strong electrical current passed through within me. I could tell she felt it too, from her gasps and erratic breathing.

I raised her face as my tongue traced the seam of her lips. She parted, allowing my tongue to slide along with hers, kissing torridly, until we were both breathless.

Oh God, she tastes so good.

"Let's go inside."

The beach house was a one-story, 200 square meter villa. The living room had a big leather white sofa, television, and books, and the balcony had an amazing view of the pool and the ocean.

The moment we entered the house, I drew her closer to me again. I captured her lips with mine, kissing her hungrily with carnal cravings, and she responded to me with equal fervor.

I lifted her, straddling her legs around my waist as my mouth trails down, kissing the throbbing pulse in her neck.

Oh God, she smells so divine. The fresh scent of jasmine, vanilla and her natural scent combined, stirring my lust.

I was dying to touch her, kiss every inch of her body, and push myself wholly and deeply inside her until she screamed in intense pleasure.

"Mm," she moaned when I rubbed my shaft against her center while deepening our kiss. Her fingers gripped my shoulders tightly as she clung to me.

"Would you like to eat lunch first, or finish this in the bedroom?"

"Huh?" Puzzled, she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Are you hungry?" I rephrase my question.

"No." Her forehead creased, "are you?"

"Yeah. But only for you." I said, and her face turned scarlet red.

My goodness. She looks more beautiful every time she blushes like that.

I carried her to my bedroom. A large room, all painted in white, with a gray couch, coffee table, bookshelf with science fiction novels, and windows draped with gray curtains. At the center was a king size bed covered with white linens.

I laid her at the center of the bed and loomed over her.

She looked like an angel with her brown hair spread on the mattress, her face flushing, her chest heaving, and her plump lips swollen from my hungry kisses.

"Tell me if you're sure about this. I don't want you to regret this later."

"I won't regret this." Her fingers touched my face, her thumb caressing my lower lip.

That was enough encouragement I needed to continue. I removed my shirt in haste, not minding that the buttons were flying everywhere, then my shoes and socks followed.

She sat down to remove her blouse, but I stopped her.

"No. Let me."

She complied and leaned backward. Her arms, bent at the elbow, resting on the mattress, supporting her body.

With trembling fingers, I unbuttoned her shirt. She drew in a sharp breath when I touched her breast over her black satin bra.

I nibbled on her shoulder and licked the base of her throat to the sensitive area behind her ear.

"Oh...Sebastian." Her fingers stroking my back as I suckled her pleasure point.

I removed her blouse, then her bra. Her face turned bright red, and she covered her breasts with her arms, hugging herself.

"Please, don't cover yourself from me, Sweet. Let me look at you. You're so beautiful, you have nothing to be ashamed of."

I touched her arm with my fingers, caressing her soft skin gently, before untangling her arms and exposing herself under my eyes.

She had beautiful, firm breasts, with a natural contour and well-defined cleavage. Her nipples, swollen and inviting, begged to be kissed. I drooled. Anticipating to take them in my mouth.

I kissed her lips again, deeply, then trailed kisses down to the swell of her breast.

My mouth closed around her breast, licking and sucking her already swollen nipple, while my hand cupped the other, stroking and kneading.

She's so soft and her skin feels so creamy.

"Ahh...mm..." her panting and moaning intensified the heat inside me.

I transferred my mouth to her other breast. I flicked her nipple, rolling it with the tip of my tongue, and playfully biting, while she made little whimpering noises.

My mouth trailed down her stomach, kissing the area below her belly button.

"Oh, my...what are you doing to me, Sebastian?"

"The same as what you're doing to me," I answered.

"But, I'm not doing anything."

That's why.

Allowing me to ravish her body and do wicked things on her brought me to the apex of my lust for her.

She watched me open her jeans and revealed her black satin underwear. Of course. It matched her bra.

I rained kisses above the hem of her underwear, going lower and around her mound. I could smell her arousal, lingering in my nostrils, so sweet and addicting.

I pulled her jeans lower, revealing the creamy expanse of her upper thighs.

Fuck. She was so wet. Her juices soaked her black bikini.

I could feel myself harden like a rock, very impatient to get inside her. But I had to control myself and make this moment special for both of us.

I removed her shoes, socks, then jeans, leaving her very sexy bikini on.

"You're so damn hot and beautiful. Do you know that?" I ran my hands over her legs, going up to her inner thighs, stroking that area while making sure not to touch her inguinal crease.

"Sebastian, stop torturing me," she whimpered, biting her lower lip.

"Am I?" My brows rose. "Tell me what you want, Sweet."

"Do I have to? I want everything that you're doing to me."

"But you want more." I opened her legs, pushing her knees to the sides as I positioned my head between her thighs. "You want this?" I licked the cleft beside her sex, then sucked it hard.

She drew in a sharp breath. "Oh God, yes."

"How about this?" I licked her center over her wet bikini.

Shocked, she gasped aloud and sat down abruptly. Her legs dangled at the side of the bed.

"Stop teasing me." She pouted.

I chuckled, then gave her a kiss.

"Okay, no more teasing, my queen. But first, let me remove this. It's so wet."

She blushed as I pulled down her bikini, revealing her naked glory in front of me.

"You're not just beautiful, but a goddess," I knelt down on the floor, put her feet back on the bed and spread her legs wider, as I stared at her beautiful wet glistening core.

My head came down and closed her sex with my mouth.

She cried with delight when I licked her slit straight up and suckled her clit.

"Ooh...that is so good," she arched against my mouth. Her head moving from side to side as she clutched the bedsheet with her hands.

Fuck. She tasted like heaven. Salty sweet.

I took my time giving her pleasure, exploring and devouring every inch of her center.

Not leaving my mouth from her, I removed my pants and underwear. Ready the packet of condoms that I had from my pocket.

"Ahh...ahh..." she bit her lower lip, panting and squirming, as I fucked her center with my tongue, licking her juices and eating her. "I'm coming Sebastian...I'm coming."

I put on a condom and positioned myself on top of her. I captured her mouth, sliding my tongue along with hers, letting her taste herself.

Holding my length, I rubbed my tip on her clit, rolling around it, collecting her juices before going down to her entrance. I entered her slowly, inch by inch, letting her accustomed to my length.

She took a sharp breath when I was fully inside her.

Oh God, being inside her felt so good, like I entered heaven.

"You're so tight. Am I hurting you?"

"No, you're not. It's just that...it's been a while." She reassured me, "please, don't stop."

"I promise I'll be very gentle."

Slowly, I pulled away, then pushed back deeper inside her. I groaned aloud, loving the feel of my shaft wrapped around her hot, tight core.

She grabbed my hip, urging me to drive into her faster and harder. With each thrust I made, she pushed back against me, to take me wholly and deeply into her.

Groaning and panting, we rode each other wildly to the climax of our pleasure, until we soared and shuddered with ecstasy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 9.2K 31
(THE BILLIONAIRE'S SERIES BOOK ONE) VICTORIA CAMPBELL the ever forgiven heart of a maiden found herself toss into an arranged marriage to THE SMITH'S...
2.1M 76.3K 62
#1 ambivalent love series Highest rank #23 in romance Meet Britondii Luca - the simple 23 years old woman living with her best friend Lucas,the proud...
3.3K 107 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
10.7K 410 25
People run away, love doesn't. The woeful life of Rose Barnes is showing no signs of improvement. She's alone in a new city, drowning in debt, with d...