๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐€

Galing kay lonkaiorr

๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐... Higit pa

๐…๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ + ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

1.1K 44 10
Galing kay lonkaiorr

September 9th
Saturday

Jaidyn turned over in her bed with her eyes still closed only to be met with a hard figure. "Myra get my room, you weirdo." She mumbled, pulling the cover over her head. She didn't respond prompting Jaidyn to open her eyes only to see Phoenix.

Jaidyn looked at her confused before she remembered the events of yesterday. Jaidyn sat up and reached across her to get up.

"Can you lay the fuck down? Damn." Phoenix groaned.

"No, let me get up," Jaidyn said, getting off the bed. Jaidyn walked to Myra's room and knocked, going in after hearing a come-in.

"Good morning." Jaidyn yawned, laying across the foot of her bed.

"Mm, good morning Jai. So, who is that in your room?" Myra asked, smirking.

"You can stop that face 'cause it ain't even like that. That's my friend Phoenix from school." Jaidyn replied, laughing.

"Righttt, and Phoenix from school is here because?" Myra continued.

Jaidyn stood up and walked to the door. "You got too many questions too early, gots to go." Jaidyn chuckled, leaving out closing the door behind her. Jaidyn walked back into her room and grabbed some clothes for the day before going to the bathroom to get ready.

30 MINUTES LATER, Jaidyn walked back into her room and saw Phoenix laying on the bed on her phone. Jaidyn walked past her and to her vanity to do her hair and makeup.

"You can't speak?" Jaidyn heard and looked up in the mirror to see Phoenix behind her.

"How you gone ask me if I can't speak and you in my room?" Jaidyn asked and Phoenix laughed.

"Whatever, I'm about to leave though," Phoenix replied gathering her things. Jaidyn nodded and stood to walk her out. As they made it downstairs Jaidyn saw Myra in the kitchen cooking.

"Myra.." Jaidyn called out to her.

"Yes?" Myra turned around.

"This is my friend, Phoenix, Phoenix this is my sister, Myra." Jaidyn introduced them pointing in between them. They exchanged hello's and Jaidyn walked Phoenix outside.

"Okay, drive safe and text don't forget to text me when you get home." Jaidyn pointed at her as they stood by Phoenix's car.

"I won't, promise." Phoenix laughed before opening her arms and Jaidyn looked at her weirdly. "Girl come give a damn hug." She said pulling Jaidyn into her and wrapping her arms around her. Jaidyn hugged her back and they said their goodbyes.

Jaidyn woke up from her nap hearing her phone ringing. Turning it over, she saw it was a group call with Kyonni and everyone else.

"Hello?" Jaidyn tiredly spoke once she joined the call.

"Jai, where you at?" Kyonni asked. Jaidyn lifted her phone to show her laying down in bed.

"I just told yo' dumb ass she was probably sleeping." Phoenix rolled her eyes at Kyonni.

"Chill on my girl ugly," Taniyah spoke up, coming into the camera behind Kyonni. Before Phoenix could reply Myah spoke up.

"Anyways, you want to go to the arcade with us at 2:30 Jaidyn?" Myah questioned. Jaidyn checked the time to see it was 1:40 now.

"Yeah, I'll have Myra bring me," Jaidyn answered.

"I'll pick you up Jai, get yo' shit. I'll be there in 20." Phoenix proposed looking down at her phone.

"Okay, see y'all." Jaidyn nodded before hanging up. She got up and brushed her hair out and touched up my makeup. A few minutes later Jaidyn checked her phone and saw Phoenix say that she was outside.

"Hey again." Jaidyn laughed getting in the car. She buckled my seatbelt before Phoenix pulled off.

"Wassup, you good?" Phoenix questioned glancing at Jaidyn before putting her attention back on the road.

"Yeah, can I play some music?"Jaidyn asked. Phoenix nodded passing Jaidyn her phone. Jaidyn smiled and went to Apple Music to pick a song.

Need you for the old me
Need you for my sanity
Need you to remind me where I come from
Can you remind me of my gravity?
Ground me when I'm tumbling, spiraling, plummeting down to Earth
You keep me down to Earth

Phoenix turned the radio up and Jaidyn listened to the music until she eventually dozed off.

After parking in the lot of the arcade, Phoenix looked over seeing Jaidyn still sleeping. "Jaidyn" she called out. "Jaidyn get up we here." Phoenix tapped her thigh. Seeing that she wasn't waking up Phoenix grabbed both her shoulders roughly shaking her.

"What the fuck is you doing?" Jaidyn said jumping awake and looking at me crazy.

"I called your name that ain't work." Phoenix shrugged. "Anyways we here so get out my car." She added taking the key out of the ignition and getting out of the car.

"You didn't have to try to break my shoulders though bitch." Phoenix could hear Jaidyn mumble.

"You said some over there?" Phoenix asked her laughing. Jaidyn rolled her eyes and walked ahead of her.

"Stop talking to me." Jaidyn smarted, walking into the building. Walking in they spotted Kyonni and everyone else waiting for them by the register. Jaidyn ran over and jumped onto Myah and Kyonni.

"Hi, my loves! I missed y'all!" She exclaimed. Phoenix shook her head and walked over to Taniyah and Kai and gave them both side hugs.

"Wassup, fuck is she saying I miss y'all for? Her bald ass just saw them yesterday." Kai laughed.

"Shut up bitch. Mind yo' business." Phoenix said looking at Jaidyn as she took pictures over in the mirror.

"Here she go y'all, here she go." Taniyah joked shaking her head.

Before I could respond the rest of the girls came over. "Okay, where we going first," Myah asked.

"Basketball."

"Laser Tag."

"Laser Tag."

"Laser Tag."

"Laser Tag it is," Jaidyn confirmed. They walked to the arena and put on their vest and got their guns. After listening to the safety video it was time they picked teams.

"Jaidyn and Myah c'mon, we about to whoop they ass." Kyonni laughed, sticking her tongue out.

"Girl fuck y'all wannabe ass power puff girls. Let's go." Taniyah said pushing Kyonni into the arena.

As they said, the girls won 27-21. "Like we said bitch we won!" Jaidyn teased, pointing her finger in Phoenix's face.

Phoenix grabbed her hand and pushed it away. "Watch yo' mouth lil girl." Phoenix mugged and Jaidyn waved her off.

"Mhm, but come with me right quick." Jaidyn declared grabbing Phoenix's arm and dragging her over to the Photo Booth. Phoenix stood there as jaidyn got in and sat down. "Sit down why are you just standing there?" jaidyn asked mugging Phoenix.

"Who said I like you enough to take some pictures with you?" Phoenix teased tilting her head. Jaidyn nodded and stood up to walk away but Phoenix grabbed her and sat down. "Chill you know I was playing, come take the lil pictures and shit." Phoenix laughed, and Jaidyn grinned as she put the money in for the photos.

"Okay, 3..2..1 pose!" Jaidyn exclaimed as she put up her middle finger and stuck her tongue out and Phoenix put my middle finger up as well.

"Okay, another one!" Jaidyn grinned and Phoenix put her arm around Jaidyn while she held up the peace sign. "Last one.. look at the camera." She said. Jaidyn looked at the camera as she grabbed my face and kissed Phoenix's cheek.

Phoenix looked over at Jaidyn after and she looked away shyly. "Get out Phoenix we have to get the pictures," Jaidyn mumbled rushing out the booth. Phoenix laughed and followed her out.

Filler chapter cause I disappeared 😗

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

79.8K 2.3K 22
๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. {๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๏ฟฝ...
2.6K 181 8
โ ๐‘Š๐‘’'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž. โž โ™ฌ ๐ด ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“...