We Are Still Here

By dekuxtogaforlife

during a big fight between the heroes and the league of villains, Deku suddenly lost his life trying to save... More

The Last Fight
He's Dead
His Story
It Still Lives
The Power Of One For All
Take Control
Infiltrate
She Got Away
Suit Up
Smile
Improvement
They're Here
Toga VS Geten
Questions And Answers
The Mysterious Hero
She's A Traitor
You're Alive
I Didn't Know
We Found You
I'll Do It Myself
You Are No Hero
He's Here
She's Here
Die
He Killed Him
For Deku
Save Us Deku
We Are Here
Never Alone
We Are Still Here
I Did It
New Beginning

Your Training Begin

724 27 3
By dekuxtogaforlife

As the new dawn came, Toga was still sound asleep on the futon she discovered in her hideout. But while sleeping, she began to hear the voice of Deku speaking to her.

~Deku~

"Toga, time to get up."

Hearing his gentle voice, Toga begins opening her eyes as she then sits up and rub your eyes.

~Deku~

"Did you sleep well?"

~Toga~

"(Yawn) Yeah I did.'"

As Toga stopped rubbing her eyes, she looked on the head and saw Deku sitting down in front of her.

~Toga~

"Izuku?"

~Deku~

"Morning."

Looking at Deku, Toga get spooked as she realizes that Deku is actually here.

~Toga~

"I-I-Izuku!? Your alive!? B-but how? I saw you die."

Seeing how spooked she is, Deku moves a bit closer to calm her down.

~Deku~

"Calm down Toga. I have a reasonable explanation for this."

~Toga~

"A-are you a ghost?"

~Deku~

"Ha, no I'm not a ghost. I'm just the 9th user of One For All, who's come here to help you."

~Toga~

"One for all? 9th user?"

~Deku~

"Yeah it's a long story to explain, which I will tell you in due time. But to cut it short Me and All Might were the only ones with this quirk. There were other users and I'm one of them and so are you now. So I came here to teach you how to use One For All."

~Toga~

"Teach me? Does that mean I'll be able to do the same things you did before?"

~Deku~

"Yes, but we don't have much time. So I need you to get up and eat something good for you, after that change into something that you can work out in. Once you do, go outside and your training will begin."

~Toga~

"Okay Izuku, I'll do that."

~Deku~

"Good, I'll be waiting for you."

Suddenly Deku vanished right in front of Toga's eyes.

~One For All~

Once Deku returned into One For All, he began to hear the voices of the previous users.

~4th user~

"So 9th, do you actually believe that this girl could carry on One For All?"

~Deku~

"Yes I do."

~6th user~

"You sound quite certain of this. Why?"

~Deku~

"Because I believe she could be the one to stop this al this."

~7th user~

"If he believes that then so do I. Let's give her a chance just like how he gave 9th here a chance."

~5th user~

"I agree with 7th. If she proves herself then we will lend her our assistance just like how we landed it to 9th."

~Deku~

"Thank you. I appreciate all of you getting Toga a chance. And I promise that she'll be the one to stop All For One."

~Outside~

Once Toga had something to eat, she changed into a red tracksuit and some matching running shoes. Afterwards she stepped out of her hideout and was now outside. Where she then stretched her arms and legs. But during the middle of her stretch, Deku suddenly  appeared once again in front of Toga, spooking her once again.

~Toga~

"Ah! Izuku you're here."

~Izuku~

"Of course I am, I did tell you that I'll be waiting."

~Toga~

"Yeah he did say that. So what do we do first for this training you mentioned?"

~Deku~

"Well I think it's best that we start off with a simple run."

~Toga~

"Sounds simple enough."

~Deku~

"That's what I thought too."

~Toga~

"What?"

~Deku~

Nothing. Let's just get started."

With that said, Toga began running while Deku followed from behind. 30 minutes later, Toga was trying to catch her breath after running three miles.

~Toga~

"(Heavy breathing) I have never ran three miles before."

~Deku~

"Yeah you'll get used to it. Especially when it gets longer."

~Toga~

"Wait, longer?"

~Deku~

"Yeah but that's besides the point. Let's focus on what's next."

~Toga~

"What is next?"

~Deku~

"Physical training. Meaning you'll have to do some push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and much more than that. But there's one problem."

~Toga~

"And that is?"

~Deku~

"Well as you recall when you saw my memories. I trained on a beach where I carried a lot of heavy stuff so I could build up my body to withstand the full power of One For All."

Hearing Deku mention this Toga begins to recall that memory she saw his. But from doing so the thought of Deku's muscled body popped up in her head which makes her blush a bit as she smirks.

~Toga~

"Yeah I remember that."

~Deku~

"But looking around there is nothing compared to the beach that'll help you build up your strength."

~Toga~

"Do I really need to build up my strength?"

~Deku~

"Yes you do. If you don't, the power of One For All will have major casualties on your body."

~Toga~

"What type of casualties?"

~Deku~

"I don't really want to get into details, but what I would say is that it could possibly kill you."

~Toga~

"What!?"

~Deku~

"I-I know it sounds bad when I say that. But as long as you don't activate a large percentage of One For All then you'll be fine."

~Toga~

"Okay, that's good to hear I guess. So what do I need to do to train my body for this quirk?"

~Deku~

"You could do the training I did at the beach? But this place doesn't have the right condition to do that type of training. You need to train somewhere with a solid but soft surface, similar to the beach I trained at."

~Toga~

"So what do you think we can find a place like that?"

As Deku was thinking, Toga begin looking around to see what could be similar to the beach that Deku trained on.  Doing so she remembered this city was surrounded by forest

~Toga~

"How about training in the forest?"

Hearing that, Deku stops thinking as he looks back at Toga.

~Deku~

"The forest?"

~Toga~

"Yeah, the forest is somewhat similar to the beach you trained at."

~Deku~

"You're right. A matter of fact I remembered that the 4th user spent his time in the forest training One For All."

~Toga~

"Then that's the place I need to train."

~Deku~

"You're absolutely right. Now let's get going, you have a lot of things to get done."

~Toga~

"Right!"

With that said Toga begin making her way over to the floor while Deku.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 1.4K 25
{cringe} I ain't editing it- Class 1-a the villains and a few pro heroes reacts to deku what will happen when they see the ball of sunshine is not so...
9.8K 167 117
Toshinori Yagi and Hora Owari fell in love. They vowed to be in love until they die. Unfortunately, Toshinori hesitated once Hora got pregnant. He ra...
80.8K 2.8K 14
You were what they would call a problem child. Your quirk didn't make it better for you as it was one people called villainous. However, you became a...
674K 23.9K 29
~~~completed~~~ "would you like a quirk Midoriya? Well we can help with that" __ "You killed them! You fucking killed them" "It wouldn't have happe...