Who Are You? // Miles Morales...

By TearsinHeart

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT Y/N "Please, I need to know who you are." Miles squealed. "You already kno... More

Introduction.
I'm Real.
She's Real!
The Proof is There.
Finally.
A Small Visit.
Like it? I love it.
Weekend Plans
it's me, your dad.
No New Messages.
I Might Do It
My Leg Was Stuck.
Here With You/A New Suit
Inter-Dimensional Travel
Go Home.
A little more
A Bagel?
Go For It!
Tell You This.
I'm Sorry.
Thought You Left?
A/N

End.

2.1K 87 91
By TearsinHeart

Earth - 1218, 2026

☆~☆~☆~

(Hope you guys like this 😭😭)

I walked into my apartment, holding some groceries and other bags.

I went over to the counter and sighed.

I wasn't necessarily living a happy life.

My name is Y/N L/N, and I am 18 years old. I was bitten by a radioactive spider at the age of 10 and for the last... I don't even remember, I've been the one and only spiderwoman.

In this dimension, of course.

When I landed here 3 years ago, I was looked at like a crazy person. None of my friends existed – they only existed in movies, comics, and books.

You can imagine the surprise when I tried to swing around the city. It was much, much, harder than in my dimension.

My watch – which was a gift from Hobie – had self destructed one minute after I had arrived here.

And I've been stuck in this place ever since.

Glitching now and then isn't great, but I've learned to get used to it.

Now, as you can imagine, I have retired from being Spider-Woman since things like that don't exist here.

I had to enroll in a normal high school, which was not Visions Academy.

I had to get a normal job, which was not my translating job back in 1610.

And I had to get a normal apartment since my house that I lived in never existed here.

Would I be lying if I said that I missed my home? Absolutely not.

I miss Miles, I miss my friends, I miss my dad.

They all probably think I'm dead. I mean, I've been missing for about 3 years.

-

As I'm putting away my groceries, I feel my phone start to buzz in my pocket.

The phone call was from an unknown number – which is most likely a scammer. But hey, my day was pretty boring, so let's mess with them.

"Hello? Who is this?" I say in a strange accent.

(Does anyone else do this when getting scam calls, or is it just me 💀)

"Hey, uhm, we're looking for a Y/N L/N?" Okay, so maybe I shouldn't mess with them.

I cleared my throat and put my regular voice back on. "Hi, yes, this is she. How can I help you?"

"Yeah, hi, uhm, so it says here that you signed up for a lab rat position in our program? Is that correct?" She spoke very sweetly and slowly.

"Oh, yeah, I did. Is it for the new watch you guys are inventing? The... uh... dimensional travel one?" I quiered. I heard a hum of approval from the other line.

"Yes. Would you like to come in today at say... 4 pm?" I heard some typing coming from her side, along with a pen writing on a paper.

"Yeah! Okay, well, I'll see you then?" I shuffled back and forth on my feet. This meant that I was finally able to go home... hopefully.

"Mhm. Okay, thank you, Ms. L/N. Bye-bye." And with that, the phone call ended.

I've been searching for a way to get back ever since. As so when I saw a flyer advertising a new high-tech watch that they were developing for dimensional travel, I couldn't pass up on that.

So I hurriedly got ready, as the time was 3:30 and it took me about 15 minutes to drive there. I, of course, put on my suit that had been rotting in my closet for 3 years. Sure, it was a little tight, but I managed. I also put on my webshooters, just so I had my things for when I – hopefully – made it back home. I put on some clothes on top of that and rushed put to my car.

-

As I arrived at the building, I practically jumped out of my car, rushing as fast as I could to the front desk.

"Hello, I have an appointment at 4 pm. My name is Y/N." I tapped my foot on the ground over and over until I was granted permission to enter the lab.

I walked as fast as I could, my excitement about to burst out of me any moment.

I reached the office, instructed to sit down on the chair.

Two men walked in lab coats and walked in the room holding clipboards.

"Hello, you are Ms. L/N?" The first one asked. I eagerly nodded my head as they walked closer.

"Wonderful. Okay, so you are ready for this?" The second one said. He opened up a briefcase that held a watch inside. It was similar to the one I had received from Miguel way back then.

"Now, we must explain how it works -" I snatched it out of the briefcase, putting it on my wrists and typing buttons on it as fast as I could.

"Wait, hey, don't do that!" They yelled. They both reached for me, only for me to crawl up onto the roof – somewhere where I know they couldn't reach me.

A portal appeared next to me, making me smile wider than before.

"I'm finally going home.." I breathed out. I looked up at the Scientists scrambling to get the watch back. "Sorry, guys! Guess this watch is mine now!"

I waved goodbye before walking into the portal.

Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes while I flew through the portal. I ripped off my clothes, revealing mysuit underneath. I put on my mask and waited to land in my home.

-

I landed on my butt, but I soon got up and looked around.

Home

I needed to get home.

As I swung through the city, it got a little tiring. I'm much more grown now, which means that I weigh a little more than I did at 15.

When I swung to my house, I looked around to make sure that it was still... mine.

I swung up to my window, slowly opening it and entering. Yep. Everything was untouched. I ripped off my mask and took a deep breath.

"Home.." I whispered. My voice cracked as tears began to fall from my face.

Suddenly, the door burst open.

"WHO ARE YOU! WHAT'RE YOU DOING IN MY DAUGHTERS.... room..?" I quickly spun around, looking at my dad.

My lip quivered as I pulled him into a tight hug. "I missed you... so much!"

He hugged tightly back. "Y/N! I.. where have you been?" He pulled away and looked at me. "You've grown so much!" He said in tears.

I pulled him into another hug, sobbing into his arms. "I meant to come here, I did. I promise. If I had the stuff I.. I would've come right away!"

"Y/N, shhh. Please, you're talking nonsense." He let go of me and grabbed my hand, leading me downstairs.

When we made it to the living room, it was a lot different than what it used to be. There were pictures of me all on the wall – ones with Miles, ones with my dad, and ones with Rio and Jeff.

My eyes wandered around the room, eventually landing on the corner of a room.

It was a picture of me, with candles and flowers all around it. I walked toward the corner and stared at it.

"Uhm, yeah. You were missing for 3 years... so most of us assumed you were... y'know." My father said while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh." Is all I could muster out.

"Yeah... but I need to show you something. Change into something other than your suit, please." He let go of my shoulder and walked to the kitchen.

"Wait - how did you know?" I quickly turned around.

"Miles told me. He was devastated, so he wanted to tell me everything." He turned back around, looking at some papers on the counter.

I nodded as I walked back to my room. I changed out of my suit and tried fitting into my old clothes. It fit in it, but admittedly, it was tight.

When I walked back downstairs, my father tossed me some shoes and a jacket, which I quickly put on.

We walked outside, eventually making it to the cemetery. My father led me to a grave, which I'm assuming was mine.

"So many people came to your funeral. Your casket was filled with gifts from those closest to you. We might have to get those back out." We both stared down at the grave.

Y/N L/N.

A DAUGHTER, A FRIEND, A STAR.
GONE TOO SOON.

2008-2023

"Hey, uhm, I think you should go visit Miles..." my dad said, breaking me out of my train of thought.

"Really? How do you think he'd take it..?" I huffed out some air, and I continued to stare at the grave.

"There's no way to know for sure." He looked over to me and smiled. "But I'm sure he would love to see you."

I nodded and started to walk off into the direction of his parents' house. Only before my dad stopped me.

"He, uh... he moved out of his parents' house. I have his new address, so here.." He handed me a small slip with an address scribbled on it.

"Yeah, thanks." I pocketed the slip of paper and began walking away.

-

I held the address up to see if it matched the house I was standing in front of. And yep, it did.

I hesitantly walked up to the front door.

What if he found someone else? What if he doesn't remember me? What if.. what if?!

I sucked up all my fears and rapidly knocked on the door, immediately looking down at the ground.

The door slowly opened, with a groggy voice answering it.

"..hello?" I looked up and saw my poor boy. He had dark circles under his eyes, his hair was a little overgrown, and he was wearing a stained shirt.

"Uhm, hey.. God, how do I put this." I bit my lip, trying to avoid eye contact with him. "It's m-" I was cut off when I was pulled into a tight hug.

I quickly hugged back, planning my face in the crook of Miles' neck. His sobs filled my mind as I patted his back.

"Y/N..! I.. I missed you. So, so much! I thought you were dead!" He sobbed out. Hearing him cry made me want to cry – and it did. I was crying.

He pulled me into the house and closed the door behind him. He pulled away and looked at me, admiring me, trying to get all those years back that we spent separated – those years when he thought I was dead.

"You're so... pretty. Prettier than I remember you.." He sniffled. He looked down at my wrist, catching attention to the watch that I stole from those scientists.

"Miles I.. please, let me tell you about everything." I gave him a sweet smile, pulling him into another hug.

He walked me over to the couch, telling me to stay there so he could change and make himself more presentable.

I looked around his living room. Pictures of us on the walls and on the coffee tables were news articles of us back when we were still Spider-Man and Spider-Woman.

Once he arrived back in the living room, he practically jumped on the couch, engulfing me into yet another hug.

"Y/N.. you really don't understand how much I've missed you." He pulled away and kissed me on my face over and over again. "I always had a gut feeling that you weren't actually gone. And here you are, in my arms. I'm kissing you! And... I've missed that so much, too..." He chucked while continuing to kiss my face.

"Miles! Stoopppp!" I laughed as he continued to kiss me. I eventually got him to stop so I could explain what happened.

"So, y'know when that other version of you pushed me into that portal? Well, it actually landed me in this one dimension where superheros and other things like that didn't exist. And you're actually in a movie! An animated one! I've seen it, and it's actually pretty good." I ranted. I watched as he carefully listened to my words, a genuine smile on his face.

"Really? Were you in it, too?" He cocked his head slightly to the side when he asked me that question.

"Uhm, well, I was. But people didn't really like the character I heard. But whatever, I'm getting off topic."

As I talked on and on about how I was living in a dimension that wasn't my own, how I managed to settle down, and how I got back, Miles watched me with the sweetest smile ever.

He was looking at me as if I was the most beautiful thing he's ever laid his eyes on.

And when I was finished, he didn't stop looking at me – as if he were stuck in a trance.

"Yeah.. that all makes so much sense. For these 3 years you were gone, I was so devastated. I thought you were dead – or trapped somewhere where you couldn't leave. I guess the latter was right this whole time.." He sat up, staring down at the ground.

He looked back up with me. A look of pure love is what he gave me.

I draped myself over him, hugging him as tight as I could. "I love you so much, Miles. And I never want to leave you. Ever again."

He hugged tightly back, returning the words back to me. "I love you so so much, Y/N. I've been keeping myself for you, no matter how much anyone else tried."

And for the rest of the day, I spent it with Miles. I talked with him, cuddled with him, and overall just spent as much time as I could with him as possible.

I'm so glad to know that he was there for me all along, even if I didn't know it.

And so that's my story. I'm Y/N L/N, and I was bitten by a radioactive spider at the age of 10. For the past 8 years, I have been the one and only Spider-Woman.

And I'm sure you know the rest.

~~~

I really don't know if I'm satisfied about the ending. I WILL CHANGE IT IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT I PROMISE.

(Please read the next chapter <3)

Wc: 2404

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 905 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
28.4K 961 17
His name is Y/N Stone. He was adopted by May and Ben Parker when he was just five years old after his parents abandoned him. At the same time, a six...
119K 2.5K 23
y/n and miles have a tight friendship, always look after each other but jealousy gets the best of other people involved with them. People know too mu...
0 0 9
"Round and round in circles they went. Circles they would continue to spin in, webs weaving and crossing and tangling them both. The cycle would cont...