I wish I was her(Stiles x rea...

By Barchie_Forever13

You, Scott, and Stiles have been friends since you were little. You were dragged into the woods one day to he... More

1: Wolf Moon
2: Second Chance At First Line
3: Pack Mentality
4: Magic Bullet
5: The Tell
6: Heart Monitor
7: Night School
8: Lunatic
9: Wolf's Bane/Co-Captain
10: Formality
11: Code Breaker
12: Omega*start of Season 2*
13: Shape Shifted
14: Ice Pick
15: Abomination
16: Venomous
17: Frenemy
18: Restraint
19: Raving
20: Party Guessed
21: Fury
22: Battlefield
23: Master Plan
24: Tattoo*START OF SEASON 3*
25: Chaos Rising
26: Fireflies
27: Unleashed
28: Frayed
29: Motel California
30: Currents
31: Visionary
32: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
33: The Overlooked
34: Alpha Pack

35: Lunar Ellipse

690 17 13
By Barchie_Forever13

It's been an hour since they went under. I was freaking out. 

"Is it normal for them to be you know dead for this long?" I ask. 

"Yes, it takes a few hours" Deaton says. I was pacing around the room playing with the necklace around my neck to nervous to do anything but stare at Stiles's body under the water. 

-

-

-

It's been 5 hours now. 

"Y/n sit down and eat something" Lydia says as the others are all eating. 

"I'm not hungry" I say. 

-

-

-

It's been 10 hours. I can't sleep. Everyone else is resting. I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I saw my best friends drowning in those tubs. 

-

-

-

I was sitting on the floor watching the tubs when all the sudden the three of them come up. I stand up and rush over to Stiles's side helping him out of the tub.

"I saw it I know where it is" Scott says climbing out panting. 

"We past, there's there's a stump, this huge tree well it's not huge anymore it was cut down but still big, though, very big" Stiles says as I hold onto him arm so he doesn't fall. 

"It was the night we were looking for the body" Scott says looking at Stiles and me. I look at him confused.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter" Stiles says. 

"I was there too, in the car with my mother we almost hit someone" Allison says. 

"It was me, you almost hit me" Scott says. How can they be this lively after being dead for so long. 

"We can find it" Scott says. We all kinda looked at them like they were crazy. 

"What?" Allison asks. She looked like she was freezing. 

"You guys were out a long time" Isaac says. 

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asks looking at them before looking down at me still holding his arm. 

"16 hours" Deaton says. 

"We've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott asks. 

"And the full moon rises in less than four" Deaton says. 

-

-

-

"No, dude, you are not going back with them" Stiles says as I hand him a towel. 

"I made a deal with Deucalion" Scott says. 

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles says. 

"Yeah, Scott he's dangerous, you don't know what he's going to do" I say. 

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asks. 

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help" Scott says. 

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong" Allison says. 

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies" Deaton says. 

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac asks. 

"I wouldn't trust him, no. But you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait" Deaton says. He's right. The door opens. Who would that be? Deaton walks to the front. We all slowly follow. I stood back where I could hear but you couldn't see me. 

"I'm looking for Lydia" I hear Ethan says. 

"What do you want?" Lydia asks. 

"I need your help" Ethan asks. 

"With what?" Stiles says inserting himself. 

"Stopping my brother and Kali... from killing Derek" Ethan says. 

-

-

-

We all split up again to find things Scott and Isaac could smell to track Mr.Stilinski, Melissa, and Mr.Argent. I went with Stiles naturally. 

"Scott said to grab anything" I say watching as Stiles rummages through his dads clothes. 

"His boxers?" Stiles asks. 

"Scott isn't going to smell your dad's boxers that's gross" I say cross my arms. 

"What about his socks?" Stiles asks holding up a dirty pair of the floor. 

"Fine, that's better than boxers what were you thinking" I say walking out of his dad's room with him. 

"I don't know y/n I'm just looking and it was the first thing I saw" He says.  I laugh. 

-

-

-

Stiles was driving us to the Nemeton. There was thunder, it looked like it was going to storm. 

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" I ask looking around at the woods, it was hard to see. 

"Yeah, yeah" Stiles says. He kept driving but it got harder and to see. 

"Come on" Stiles says leaning forward. I leaned forward trying to see if I could help see anything. 

"Whoa" Stiles says as a tree branch it the windshield. He turns backwards looking at it. I kept looking forward. 

"Stiles! Watch out!" I yell seeing a tree right infront of us before he turns his head and tries to dodge the tree. But it was too late. Everything went black as we smashed right into the tree. 

-

-

-

My eyes flutter open as my head starts to pound waking me up. I sat up from being slumped over the dashboard. I try to blink away the blurriness I see as I turn to Stiles. He was passed out. Blood coming from his head. 

"Stiles" I say. I sit up and start to shake him. 

"Stiles you gotta wake up" I say. I slap him in the face. 

"Stiles" I yell. He sits up. 

"What, what, y/n, are you okay? You're bleeding" He asks freaking out, reached for the side of my face wiping the blood that was dripping from it. 

"I'm fine Stiles" I say putting my hand over his. 

"I crashed my car into a tree, I-I-I could have killed you" He says. 

"But you didn't, I'm not important right now, we have to go save your dad" I say. 

"Right, yeah, my dad, my dad" He says before letting go of my face. We stumble out of his jeep. It was still smoking he's not getting this thing started anytime soon. 

"Wait, I gotta grab something" He says running back into the car and grabbing a bat. 

"Just in case" He says showing it to me. 

"What is a baseball bat gonna do? Last time the twins snapped your bat in half" I say. 

"This is aluminum" He brags. I roll my eyes. 

"Let's go, I'll lead the way" Stiles says grabbing my hand and running with me to the Nemeton. It was so windy. There was dirt flying everywhere. I covered my eyes with one hand and kept the other in Stiles's hand. 

"Down here" He points to a storm cellar. We run over to it. Stiles jumps down first, and then I do. I saw Stiles stick the aluminum bat under the collapsing ceiling and it held it up. He was with his dad. I smile when I saw them. 

"I told you aluminum was better than wood" Mr.Stilinski says. I sat in the ground next to Stiles putting my hand up to keep the ceiling from collapsing. We all tried to keep it from caving in while the storm was still crazy. All the sudden it all stopped. 

"Is it over?" Allison asks. Everyone smiles and takes a breath out. I see Mr.Stilinski hug Stiles again. 

"Y/n come here" Mr. Stilinski says pulling me into a hug after he hugged his son. 

"I'm glad you're okay Mr.Stilinski" I say. He smiles at me as Stiles wrapped his arm around me. I look up him. He gives me a soft smile. Ever since his dad went missing he had this look on his face. Like he was always scared and distressed. This is the first time for a while that I've seen him truly happy. We were all stuck in the cellar. The stairs were gone. Stiles's phone then rings. 

"Scott?" He says. I listen in on the conversation. 

"Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay. How about you, you okay?" Stiles asks. 

"You think you can come get us?" Stiles asks. 

"Great, okay. Um, uh, bring a ladder" Stiles says. We all laugh. 

-

-

-

"Stiles, you didn't have to walk me home, you should go be with your dad" I say as Stiles and I walked down the street. 

"I had to make sure nothing was going to attack you" He says. I laugh under my breath. 

"I think we're safe for a while, meaning I should stay at my house for a while once my parents leave again for their trip, you know so you and your dad can have some alone time" I say as we walk to my front door. 

"No, no, y/n, I don't want that" He says. 

"Stiles-" I say. 

"Wait, just let me talk" He says. I nod. He clears his throat. 

"Wow okay" He says taking a breath out. I laugh. 

"What is it Stiles you're making me nervous" I say. 

"I don't want you to leave my side, I want to be their to protect you from any monster that comes our way, I need you to be by my side, you calm me down, you are the only person who understands me sometimes and the only who laughs at my dumb jokes but-" Stiles rambles on. My eyes widen a little. My smile dropping from my face.  

"What are you saying" I ask. 

"I'm saying I like you y/n, I like you a lot" He says. 

"Finally" I smile grabbing his face and placing a kiss on his lips. He was caught off guard at first but eventually kissed me back melting in my hold resting his hands on my waist.

"Wait did you just say finally?" He says as we pull away. 

"You may be book smart but you're a dumbass if you didn't see I've liked you for years now" I smile resting my hands on his shoulders. 

"What? Years?" He says. I laugh. 

"It's okay, now I can call you my dumbass" I say giving him a quick peck on the lips. 

"Mmh, I think the sound of that, I'm yours" He says. I laugh putting my face on his shoulder hiding the blush rushing to my face. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hey guys! You did it! You're finally with Stiles!! Omg thank you guys so much for being so patient with me and my long breaks between chapters. I really hope you have enjoyed it so far! Don't worry there is still more to come! Summer is almost over but I'll try to write as many chapters as I can before the school year starts! Thank you again for your comments and likes and votes! I love you all<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 10.5K 46
A new girl (y/n) moves to stiles town. She even goes to the same school as him. She's definitely different then other girls Stiles and Scott notice...
387 15 15
Kailia, the best friend of Scott and Stiles, has stood by and kept watch for all her life. She never asked questions and she never said no, but what...
55.1K 1.7K 33
"You might have killed Void, but he still living inside my head." Chaos has come again. Void is back and his hunger for chaos, strife and pain has h...
33.7K 913 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...