The Assistant [MxM]

By InfinitiAkira

It wasn't until his boss gave him a chance and purpose in life once he was on edge, and giving up. Not knowi... More

Description
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. |part one|
8. |part two|
9.
10.
10. |filler chapter|
11.
12.
13.
13. |filler chapter|
14.
15.
16.
17.
18. |part one|
18. |part two|
19.
20.
20. |filler chapter|
21.
22. |part one|
22. |part two|
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
28. |filler chapter|
29.
30.
31.
32.
32. |filler chapter|
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
37. |filler chapter|
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
44.
45.

43.

2.3K 161 329
By InfinitiAkira

••••

"Shakur? Forreal though— Sincere coming to Michigan with us for thanksgiving?" Naeem asked him, as he looked up from the front desk. "I just need to know, so I won't bring my boyfriend—"

"You wanna get fired?"

Shakur mugged him, Naeem still aggravated him. He still ain't fuck with him since Kennedy was in highschool and he had damn near drooled over Sincere that time at the ceremony they were at. Naeem still never failed to mention his little crush on Sincere especially since he was nineteen now— however since he was of age Shakur could fuçk him up without any charges being pressed against him.

Kennedy' always thought how the two bickered was funny— they acted like big brother and little brother always picking at eachother but would defend one another against whoever. Naeem was like an annoying son to him, the reason he was working for him was because he was a paid intern for his trade school and he figured the best mechanic to work under was Shakur, and Shakur of course said yes with no hesitation. He grew to love the kid over the years.

"I can't wait to see my man, you have a nice day." Naeem ducked when Shakur threw a cup of pencils his way.

The door chimed and Shakur thought it was his assistant manager that he'd been training up instead though it was just Mike and Josiah, "Papa!" Josiah yelled and ran into his legs— dropping his sippy cup along the way. Shakur laughed when he hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek, "miss you,"

"I missed you too papa man," he returned the kisses and then looked to Mike, "he ate and everything already?"

Mike nodded, "he was sleep in the car so he might want a nap, see you later JoJo. Be good,"

"Bye pop!" He got down and went to hug his legs, Mike smiled and ruffled his hair.

Since Joshua had moved away to LA— Shakur and Mike had took turns on the days Kenendy had to be on campus and watched Josiah for her. They were the only two men she trusted with him and knew that he'd be in good hands, things were a bit awkward at first when the exchanges first started but Mike had eventually let the fight go, Shakur took longer to come around but he let the fact that Mike had came on to Sincere that time go too. They didn't want the toxic energy around Josiah because kids tended to pick up on things, they weren't the best of friends but they have gone out for a few drinks together before and they noticed that one another wasn't so bad after all. In fact they had a lot in common but neither would admit that.

Shakur smiled at the two and picked up Josiah's cup before he could get it and try and put it in his mouth, after a few minutes of talking to Mike Josiah finally let him leave and then stood and hugged Shakur's leg placing his thumb into his mouth as he looked around, Shakur let out a yawn and couldn't wait to get home and nap with his man, grandson, and Casaun. 

It had now been almost three weeks and Sincere was back in Shakur's hometown with him until they traveled to Michigan for thanksgiving. He'd got off his flight from LA this morning while Shakur was at work so they hadn't seen one another just yet— and Shakur couldn't wait to see him, he had the next month or so to be under him since Sincere was officially on vacation now. They both couldn't wait to be under one another, honestly.

Scooping Josiah up Shakur walked to the sink and rinsed his cup off, giving it back to him. He took it and drank it while rubbing his left eye, laying his head on his shoulder.

"I'll give him the paperwork if you want to go home Mr. Kur," Naeem assured Shakur who kept yawning himself, "you've been over working yourself the past three weeks, you look like shit and that's sad because the best part of my work days would be coming to see you all sweaty, shirtless, and with them khaki dickies overalls on. Mhm."

For the past few weeks Shakur had indeed been overworking himslef and Grayson— the assistant manager who'd be running this location since Shakur had decided to make the move to LA. Not only to follow Kennedy but Sincere as well, long distance wasn't going to work for him either and he damn sure wasn't going to be so far away from Kennedy and Josiah when they had made the move.

Shakur eyed him and Naeem burst into laughter, "you read the sexual harassment policy didn't it?"

"Not finna hold you, I ain't read none of that shît."

"Oh, so you just signed anything?"

Naeem nodded, "if I get dealt with— I get dealt with. I'll sign my life over to the grim reaper before I go through and read them thick ass policies and manuals. Tuh."

They eyed eachother for a while before Shakur let out a laugh, "give him the paper work— and then don't accept any more appointments for me. Tell them I'm on vacation early, make sure you lock up when everyone leave too Naeem."

"When have I ever not done my job sir?"

Shakur mugged him, "the night I came here and you were in the back of an customers car with Dexter,"

Naeem held his chest, "I told you that he was just upset that his sister ain't got no edges and I was comforting him. Nothing happened,"

"Have a good day Naeem, call me if you need me. Lock up," he shook his head and left him the Manila folder.

"I'll have an even better day when I come over later and see my man," he yelled out before getting up to run into the garage seeing Shakur reach for something, he was going for his keys but Naeem thought that it was a gun. "Bye babydaddy!"

The men in the garage chuckled at the two, Naeem annoyed Shakur like that daily and the workplace got a kick out of him mentioning Sincere because it was the only time Shakur paid him any attention becuase he knew that Naeem was in fact not joking about wanting Sincere, how he'd joke about looking at Shakur. Naeem told him that Sin was his "love at first sight" moment. He talked about him more than Shakur talked about him, and each time Sin was on live he'd literally watch it and lust over him— while Shakur was right there. However, Naeem never took it too far for it to be disrespectful. Shakur knew that alot of men/women wanted his man— even he simped over him and he had him.

Once outside, Shakur securely strapped Josiah in his booster seat and then got into the drivers side. His home wasn't too far from his shop so he made it quickly, putting the code in the gate he smiled seeing Sincere's car parked out front. He felt like a teenaged boy who was ready to see his crush at school— three weeks seemed like forever. After spending a year without him, he didn't want to spend another moment away from him. Parking, stepping out the car and getting Josiah out— Shakur walked up his front steps and unlocked his door. Another yawn escaping.

Walking in he heard music playing and smelled food, taking his shoes off he walked to Josiah's playroom and laid him down on the toddler bed that was in there. Making his way into the kitchen— Sincere stood shirtless as he stirred whatever it was the he was making. "Wassup baby," he walked to him and wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing his shoulder and then snuggling into his neck. He could feel Sincere's body instantly relax into his.

"Hi handsome, how was work?" He put the lid over the pot— and turned it on low.

Sincere faced Shakur and wrapped his arms around his neck, attacking his lips with kisses. "I didn't do too much today— changed a few oils, windshield wipers and shît like that." He bit Sin's bottom lip and sucked it into his mouth. "I missed you," he told him when he pulled back.

"I missed you too," Shakur laughed when Sin looked him up and down, "real bad,"

"I'm tired as fuçk' don't even think about it."

Sincere rolled his eyes but then gasped when Shakur's hand wrapped around his throat, "you know I hate that pretty," 

"Do you?" He smirked up at him.

"You trying me on purpose," Shakur told him, "don't fuçk around and find out." He let him go.

"You really that tired handsome?" Sincere asked, it came out as a whine though. "Not even up for a little head? I can't even rub my dick on yours? Just nothing baby?"

Shakur cleared his throat feeling himself get worked up before he nodded, "yeah baby— I'll make it up to you though' I promise. I just wanna lay under you and sleep. Shouldn't you be tired too? The fuck you cooking' and shît for?"

"I can't cook for my man after he's been working his ass off for the last few weeks?" Sincere asked, "it's giving ungrateful,"

"Don't start that shit," Shakur eyed him, "something off— that's all I'm saying. Wassup? You trynna butter me up or what?"

Sincere sucked his teeth, "can you just go get cleaned up and come have dinner with me?"

"If you did some bullshit..."

"I haven't done anything, I do have to talk to you though. I'm not buttering you up— I just know how you are when your both pissed off and hungry so,"

Shakur groaned and rubbed his hands down his face,  "what is it Sincere? Who is it?"

"Who as in who it's about? Or who as in you're accusing me of something?" Sincere stepped back and folded his arms— staring at Shakur.

He didn't respond feeling himself getting irritated, instead they eyed eachother for a while before Shakur decided to just go shower and do as Sincere asked him. He didn't want to think the worse or accuse Sincere but he was a bit traumatized from his actions. That was things Cassidy used to do when she had fuçked up and wanted to "butter" him up. From the cooking, having sex right before dinner, and her body language so it took him back. He wasn't trying to compare the two at all and that's why he stepped away and went to calm himself down. Sincere wasn't like Cassidy and he knew he didn't need to treat him that way.

Once out of the shower Shakur oiled his body before slipping on just a pair of basketball shorts and headed back downstairs— he badly wanted to just get into the bed and say fuck it but he knew he wouldn't have heard the last of it. So, he sucked it up and made himself comfortable at the table across from Sincere. His plate sat in front of him, and it steamed meaning that he'd just made it once he had heard the shower cut off. "Thank you baby,"

"Mhmm," Sincere hummed.

Josiah was now woke and sitting at the table eating while Sincere fed Casaun some mashed potatoes, that caused a smile to appear on Shakur's face. It was a beautiful sight to see the two— Sincere treated him as if he birthed him, he'd had him for the last two weeks now and you could tell just how attached he was already. It took a week for his guardianship papers to be approved— he had to get his condo inspected, show proof of income and a whole lot of other things. He figured things like that took longer but Cassidy having as much pull as she did, they knew that she'd pulled some strings.

"Look baby, I ain't mean to accuse you of nothing. It's just that—"

"You trust me?" Sincere asked, "I thought that when we got back together the past was staying where it was at. So, each time you feel a way are we about to deal with you getting mad and accusing me?" Sincere asked, his focus never leaving Casaun.

Shakur sighed, "I trust you."

"So, act like it. I told you that I didn't do anything so you should have left it at that..."

"...anyways, I talked to Cassidy today. You know that without Casuan's father signing him over to me, it was a chance that he could take him while she's getting help. In order for him to do that he had to get a DNA test done... the results came back today and he's not his. She said there were only three possibilities and now that those other two are ruled out..."

Shakur furrowed his eyebrows, "I saw the messages—-"

"Yeah, she sent to me what you saw. What you saw was that if the results weren't that you were his father he was to tamper with them, not that the doctor did tamper with them. For him even attempting to do so if he wasn't yours he wanted to be paid which is why she owed him," Sincere explained, "she didn't pay him because he didn't have to change anything around,"

"She feeding you bullshit," Shakur pushed his plate away, "I don't trust nothing Cassidy say and I knew she'd pull some shit like this. This is why I didn't want to take him in— just causing more drama in my life again and I ain't dealin' with her or that shît,"

Sincere sighed and wiped Casaun's mouth, "She knew what she was doing— she has no intentions of ever getting him back from me and she knew I'd take him even if you said no. I feel played but this baby is innocent...rather you step up and take another DNA test or not? He's good, I just thought you'd like to know."

Shakur sucked his teeth, "so what— regardless of how I feel you gone take him on permanently?"

"What you mean?" Sincere now faced him, "I got him don't I?"

Shakur looked to Josiah who was occupied with his tablet and chicken and then looked back to Sincere, "I was coo' with it until she got help. But, you think I'm finna raise another nigga child she conceived while we were—"

"Is this about Casaun or your feelings for Cassidy?"

"Here you go," Shakur stood and grabbed his plate, "I'm finna take a nap' I ain't dealing with yo' gullible ass, or that bitch delusional bullshit."

Sincere chuckled, "that's what we doing? You walking away from me now?"

Shakur only ignored him and grabbed Josiah before cleaning his mess and heading up the stairs with him, once he made it into his room he had put cartoons on and laid down with his grandson on his chest— he was irritated. Cassidy had always been low down but if what Sincere was saying had any truth to it he'd lose his shit so he didn't want to believe it. If Cassidy had played Sincere like that and then kept Casaun away from Shakur for ten months he'd revert back to his old ways. She knew how badly he wanted a son and she was that bitter to play this sick game? Was getting Sincere to take in another one of his kids a sick joke?

What if he had took the test and it came back that he wasn't his— it'd open up feelings he had burried about the situation long ago, and if Casaun was his? He'd missed out on his life and that wasn't the type of father he was. Either way he was feeling shît he ain't want to be bothered with.

••••

Opening his eyes— Shakur groaned feeling himself being weighed down. Focusing his eyes he shook his head seeing that Kennedy and Josiah were both cuddled up under him and sprawled out. Looking at the clock on his nightstand he noticed that it was now four in the morning, carefully standing up not to wake the two Shakur walked into his bathroom to relieve his bladder, wash his face, and brush his teeth.

He figured Sincere had to have been in one of the guest bedrooms and he didn't blame him from the way he'd talked to him earlier and called him out of his name— he didn't plan on going to sleep upset with him but he was exhausted and hadn't noticed that he had even fell asleep.

Making his way to the room down the hall from his he slowly opened the door, Sincere had sat in the bed watching TV while Casaun drank his bottle. He stepped in and walked to the bed, leaning down he pecked Sincere's lips— he didn't kiss back but instead pushed him back a little. "I'm sorry pretty,"

"Yeah— I know,"

Shakur chuckled, "can we talk baby?"

Sincere looked up at him and mugged him, "I tried to talk earlier— so, I'm done with the conversation. I can listen though,"

Grabbing the remote Sincere muted the TV and watched Shakur walk to the other side of the bed and climb in, Casaun looked up and smiled. He dropped his bottle and crawled to Shakur— Shakur looked to Sincere and he nodded his head. He scooped him up and the baby gripped his face placing his mouth and his cheek, to give him a kiss but it ended up just causing slobber to be placed on Shakur's cheek.

Shakur laughed, "you lucky you cute," he wiped his cheek and Casaun giggled.

He sat him in his lap and Casuan played with his fingers— trying to eat on them. "I'm scared," Shakur looked to Sincere and admitted, "finding out that Cassidy was cheating on me with two other men again really crushed me last year. I never really sat and thought about it and how bad it broke me until I talked about it in therapy. So, for me to revisit this topic is still hard— what if I get my hopes up and he still isn't mine? I just feel like all that hurt and anger gone come back— it's always her interrupting my peace and I know she still shouldn't be able to do that but I never really got the closure from her— and I don't feel better about mothafucka's hurting me until I hurt them, I don't move past shît until I take my anger out on those who caused harm to me, and I don't want to go back to that Sincere..."

"... and I know that I will rather the results come back negative or positive. If they are positive then I ain't gone accept the fact that she kept him away for ten momths and she came to my momma crib asking us to take him in when she knew that you'd do it no hesitation because you did it for Kennedy. It's alot of shît I play about and let slide with her but I never played about you when it came to her— and I still won't. That shît ain't cool, and you not seeing what she did is pissing me off because you too kind hearted. She getting a kick out of you raising another kid that we had—if Casaun is mine. She knows Kennedy is too old to hold over my head anymore and Casaun is still a way to get to me. I know Cassidy, she let this shît linger in hopes I'd forgave her by time she popped back in with the news that he's mine."

He looked to Sincere who only stared ahead, "if it's that triggering to you then I'm sorry. I should have talked to you before accepting him as my own full-time, it's just that I know how Kennedy was done and he doesn't need to be put through what Kennedy was put through. I get what you're saying but I can't help that my heart hurts for him..."

"...she's never been mother material and regardless of what she thinks she's going to do? She's not, and I'm not as weak as I was a year ago and I don't think that you notice that. I can think for myself and defend myself when it comes to me, I let her know I peeped game and that it wasn't going to be any of that because you're not the same Shakur either. We're better, and our relationship is stronger. She can't break what she didn't build,"

Shakur smiled and noticed Casuan had fell back to sleep in his arms, he went to put him down but he opened his eyes and his lip trembled. Shakur pouted with him and continued to hold him making Sincere laugh, "oh wow— he's faking. He don't even act like that forreal," Sincere told him.

"You know I'm all the kid's favorite,"

"Yeah— except Kennedy's, we all know who she's picking when it comes down to it boo,"

Shakur mugged him, "yeah...whatever mothafucka,"

"And call me out my name again, I'll have to show you something. I used to be gullible but I'm not anymore so watch your mouth, and don't you ever walk away from me when I'm talking to you again. If the kids weren't here, I would have dealt with you." Sincere told him.

"I'm sorry for calling you out your name, and walking away baby boy. Dealt with me?" He looked to Sincere, "you think you got it like that?"

"Oh— I don't?" Sincere tilted his head.

Shakur licked over his lips and smirked, "yeah— you got it like that."

"...you remember that time you were out to dinner with Cassidy and I was with Xavier? I should have known you were toxic that night— why you follow me into the bathroom and demand him to leave like that? What was wrong with you?" Sincere snuggled under him and chuckled.

Shakur laughed, "I was fighting my feelings for you for a long while— I always heard about that nigga but never seen him so I wasn't pressed, but to see you on that nigga arms sparked something in me. I was mad as hell for no reason, and you was looking good a fuck that night' you had me fucked up forreal."

They laughed for a while, "that night was the best sex I ever had with Cassidy— from that moment in the bathroom? You were all I thought about. Shît was crazy how you invaded my mind,"

"Same— I started to hate sex with Xavier. That night though? I gave that nigga a run for his money, because not me making big mean ass Shakur dick hard in the middle of dinner," he sighed, "I can't believe we're here and you're my man."

Shakur grabbed his hand and kissed the back of it, "you don't know how much I truly appreciate you and thank you for being so patient with me. I wish I could redo alot' of shit."

"Me too but we can't, all we can do is be better moving forward,"

Shakur sighed getting the double meaning behind what he had said, "I'll be better...I'll be better,"

"So..whatever the results are you promise you'd take the information and let Cassidy be?" He asked staring up at him, "and you can take the test whenever you need too— and you have a choice not too. I do hope that you'll accept him as my son regardless of what decision you make..."

"...and we both know that you aren't leaving me so,"

Letting out a laugh Shakur shook his head, "since when you become such a cocky mothafcuka?"

"When I secured my man,"

"Yeah— your man, so don't ever take my anger towards Cassidy as in me having feelings for her again. Aight?"

"Oop— yes sir,"

Shakur looked down to him, "don't start that shît pretty— it's kids in this house."

"I ain't do nothing,"

"Yeah aight," Shakur sucked his teeth, "but yeah— rather he's mine or not I'll still accept him and love him as your child baby, I have no ill intentions towards him. It was never him, just who birthed him. I'll go take a test first thing in the morning,"

Hearing the door open— they both laughed seeing Kennedy hold Josiah on her hip with a frown on her face, she didn't say anything but only laid Josiah in the middle of the two and climbed by Sincere laying her head on his chest. "You too old for this shit, get off my man forreal," Shakur mushed her head.

"Leave my baby alone, she's just tired." Sincere snuggled Kennedy closer to him.

"I missed you though' I thought we'd cuddle." Shakur mugged them, basically pouting.

"Well— y'all can do what ever it is that two homoesexual men do when I give y'all some alone time and take the boys out later," Kennedy mumbled, "now...go to bed,"

Shakur and Sincere both smiled at another before getting comfortable— Kennedy laid on Sincere while Josiah and Casaun both laid underneath Shakur. Eventually, they all drifted back off to sleep.

••••

In the shower Sincere held on to Shakur's neck, he was pinned against the glass door as Shakur moved in and out of him, "you're gonna make me cum," he moaned out into his ear.

"Oh yeah?" Shakur reached between them and grabbed his dick, "me too baby...fuck,"

Sincere leaned down to kiss his lips, Shakur stroked his dick and fuçked him faster. They both moaned into the passionate, heated kiss. "Yea daddy— oh fuck right there! I missed you! Shît!" Sincere cried out digging his nails into Shakur's shoulder.

"I missed you too! Cum for me baby boy," Shakur hit at his spot harder, and stroked his dick faster. "You heard what the fuçk I said right?" He pulled out and pushed back into him harder...deeper.

Sincere moaned his name loudly as ropes of his nut started to hit his and Shakur's chest, his legs started to shake as Shakur continued to move in and out of him, after a few more strokes Shakur had came too. Both of their chests heaved up and down being those were the fastest nuts they'd ever had. It was clear that it was built up from over the last three weeks and they didn't care, honestly.

As promised when they woke again, Shakur had took Casaun and got tested. He'd get results in two days— once they made it back home Kennedy had took both boys and went out with then, she even took Naeem along. Shakur and Sincere couldn't wait to get their hands on one another— Sin had been in the shower and Shakur had followed him in. He'd got Sincere off first by oral sex and fingering him— this was Sincere's second nut. While it was Shakur's first.

Cutting the shower off Sincere pulled Shakur into the room and pushed him back on the bed, Shakur watched him get on his knees in front of him. Sin grabbed his dick and spit on it before taking him into his mouth, "fucccck," Shakur moaned out.

Sincere reached up as his head moved up and down and put his fingers to Shakur's lips, he sucked on them making sure to get them extra wet. Knowing what Sincere was about to do he propped his legs up on the bed and moaned when Sin rubbed over his asshole, his back arched when he felt Sincere push a finger into him slowly. That and him still sucking had Shakur ready to nut again.

"Pretty— oh fuck! Just like that baby...you got it," he tossed his head back— Sincere worked two more fingers into him and began to slowly pump in and out of him.

Sincere lifted off his dick and kissed the tip, also pulled his fingers out of him. "Turn around,"

He stood and stroked his dick, Shakur did as told. Sincere smirked and smacked his ass, "Sincere stop fuçking—- shît," he gripped the sheets tightly when Sincere slid his entire length into him.

"I told you I'll deal with you earlier," Sincere told him, slowly easing in and out of him. "Ain't that right daddy?"

Shakur's mouth opened but he couldn't say anything, only whimpers and moans came out as Sincere moved in and out of him. Once Shakur adjusted he had began to fuck him faster and harder, "You heard me ask you something right Shakur?"

Sincere grabbed his hips and pounded into him now "Ohhhh! Fuçk! I heard you!" He gripped the sheets so tight that one corner had popped off. "I—its right baby," he answered.

"You takin' my dick so much better sir, you like the way I fuçk you?"

Sincere rubbed circles in Shakur's lower back and that triggered a nut out of Shakur without warning. It had confused him but he couldn't even ask what had happened before Sincere had snatched him up by his neck, "answer me daddy, shît you feel so good. You just gone nut without telling me? Hm?" He kissed his neck.

"I love you way you fuck me," Shakur told him and grabbed his dick feeling himself get back hard, "spit in my mouth pretty,"

Sincere did as told and Shakur took that and spit it onto his dick, and began to stroke himself. "Damn— that shît so sexy," Sin told him.

He pulled out of him and rammed back into him causing Shakur to gasp and bite his bottom lip, "I'm about to nut handsome," he pushed Shakur's head into the bed and fuçked him harder.

"S—Sin, hold up," Shakur used his free hand to reach behind him while the other still stroked at his dick.

Sincere tossed his head back as he started to cum, "mhm fuçk!" he moaned and grabbed Shakur's hips so tight he dug his fingernails into his skin.

The pain and feeling Sincere cum in him caused Shakur to have both an anal and regular orgasm, "fuccccccccck,"

Sincere pulled out of him and spread his ass cheeks open, "my nut look so good running out of you,"

Shakur chuckled, "get the fuçk away from me— you do to mothafuckin' much," he turned and laid on his back. "When you rubbed my back, what was that?"

"A spot that most men don't know about— some men can cum from it...I just knew yo nasty ass would," Sincere told him and straddled him, "I love you,"

Shakur rubbed up and down his thighs, "I love you too pretty,"

Sincere leaned down and flicked his tongue over Shakur's nipples, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, damn."

He groaned when Sincere reached behind him and stroked his dick while pinching at his nipple— getting him hard all over again, Shakur bit his lip seeing him lift up and then slowly slide down on his entire legnth. "Show me how much, sir."

Shakur smirked, "you know I'm finna fuck you up right?" His tone was cold— causing a shiver to run down Sincere's spine.

••••

Thoughts? What stood out the most?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
246K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.6K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
386K 22.6K 60
"๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž.."