18. |part two|

Continuing....

"You don't have to do this," Sincere tried keeping his composure feeling Shakur's hands wrap around his dick. "I just wanted too pleasure you, I know that this may not be for—-"

"I've done this before" Shakur told him while swirling his tongue around his tip making him hiss.

He looked up at him while he licked each side of his dick. "Just let me take care of you, pretty"

Shakur may have been young when he first gave oral to Damien but it wasn't something he thought you couldn't forget how to do. Although, he hadn't been down on his knees for a man since the pastor used to force him— he wanted to please Sincere. He wanted to do it and that alone made him do it. It felt good to willingly want to top off a man. It wasn't forced on him. It was his decision.

Shakur heard sincere let out a sexy groan before took him into his mouth and then pulled him out, spitting on his dick jerking him off before placing him back in his mouth to tease him.

"Fuck..." Sincere bit his lip.

"Can I see you pleasure yourself?" He placed his hands on the wall to keep balance, trying his best not to cum so fast as Shakur treated his dick as if it was meant to be in his mouth, "Please?" He moaned.

Hearing him ask nicely only made Shakur's dick hard, so he did as Sincere had asked him. He gripped his own dick and started to move his hand up and down his legnth, letting out a moan sending the vibration to Sincere's dick.

Taking Sincere out of his mouth for a brief second he used his other had to jack Sin off, he let his own spit drip onto his dick wetting it up so he could pleasure himself better and that sight alone drove Sincere crazy.

He stared down at him watching him get nasty and when he massaged his balls he let a moan slip. Bobbing his head back and forth letting the spit now coat Sin's dick—- Sincere watched in amazement. He'd never got his dick sucked so good before, and for it to be from someone as hard/tough as Shakur made him want him in the worst way.

"Damn.. I'm finna cum." Sincere reached down and wrapped his hand around Shakur's throat— making Shakur moan on his dick and jerk his own faster.

Sincere thrusted his hips into him, fucking his mouth. "Fuck Shakur.." he tensed up and shot down his throat. They both released at the same time.

He anticipated on Shakur's next move but when he swallowed he smiled down at him, Shakur stood and placed his sticky fingers to Sincere's lips who happily sucked them clean.

"You good?" Shakur chuckled seeing tears in Sincere's eyes, "It was only head, why the fuck are you crying?"

Sincere rolled his eyes and wiped his face, "I just need a minute— it's jus that— damn." He stumbled over his words.

Shakur had sucked his dick so good that Sincere was a bit insecure on if he was good enough for Shakur.

"If you can't take head' I know you ain't gone be able to handle it when I fuck you."

"You not fuçking me right now? I can take it,"

Shakur laughed and kissed his lips, "As bad as I really wanna fuck you' and let you show me you can take it? I can't, I got something to handle."