This Lil' Hottie Was A Geek

By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Meet Fay Valentine, a spunky rough necked troublemaker who has watched over her childhood friend since she sa... More

Meet Fay
Twilight Zone
Baby Got Back
He's bringing sexy back
Let it rock
Peaches N' Cream
Hobos R Us
Foooooood Fiiiiiiight!
So much for my happy ending
"I want you".....
Truly Madly Deeply
When Austens "Vals" turns to "Fay"
Every girl needs a Knight
Baby I will wait for you
Haunted
Say Goodbye
This I Promise You
Big Brother Is Watching You...
Could it be, that it's true...that it's you?
I know this crush aint going away
Not one...but two?
Missing
Stan the Janitor
The Search
Bitter sweet reunion
"Even if you cannot hear my voice...I'll be right beside you dear"
A bullet for my Valentine
I'm gonna kick her ass...
I Love You
My light, my aurora...I never wanna let you go
Mama bear hugs and hot kisses
What to wear? What to wear?
The Date (The End?)

Kidnapped

187K 2.3K 536
By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

(Fays POV)

Some one was calling me.

When I came to my senses, I almost wished I hadn't. The right side of my head was throbbing like crazy, like it had been split into two. When I opened my eyes, I automatically shut them again. The light above me burned.

"ay..."

I blinked, trying to adjust my eyes.

"Fa..."

I could hear someone talking but it was like I was in a long tunnel, too far to hear them.

"Fay!"

"What!" I winched, annoyed.

"Thank god! You're alive!"

I blinked again, eyes finally adjusted enough to see Angela sitting on the floor, hands tied in front of her. Her hair, which was always neat, was now messy, like her blow dryer decided to wage war on her head. I'm sure I wasn't looking any better.

"What the hell is going on, Fay?"

I looked around us, taking in the bare cemented room filled with rusted pipes. Where were we?

"Hello, are you listenting to me?" Angela glared. "What.Is.Going.On.Here!"

"How the hell should I know!" I glared back at her. "I told you to go back but did you listen? Nooooooo."

"How was I suppose to know that this would happen?" She shouted back.

"If this is some kind of prank..."

I rolled my eyes. "Please, would I tell my friends to whack me on the side of the head for a prank?"

Her eyes narrowd. "Maybe."

I rolled my eyes heaven wards. "Angela, just shut up and let me think." It was then that I realized that like Angela, I was tied up, but unlike her, I was tied on a chair.

"I can't believe this happened to me," Angela shook her head, "this isn't some damn drama show."

"Well it happened so deal with it, princess."

"Shove it, delinquint."

I sighed. Trading insults with her will get us nowhere.

"I mean what did you do?" She went on "pissed off some mob boss or something?"

"Very funny, Angela."

"I'm serious!"

"Look, we don't have time to argue. What we need to do is find out how to get out of here."

"No shit Sherlock."

Okay, Angela was really starting to piss me off. Maybe I'll get out of here by myself and leave her to rot. But I knew what she was doing. Angela was trying to be brave, trying to distract herself from having a panic attack. She knew that we were in deep shit.

"Did you see them?" I asked her, "did you see who took us?"

"No," she replied grudgingly. "It was too dark and they tied a rag around my eyes. When They took it off we were already in here."

"Shit." I closed my eyes, trying to keep the dizzyness at bay.

"You're bleeding."

"Huh?" I looked at her.

She frowned. "On the side of your face. You're bleeding."

"Oh."

"You got hit with a thick branch."

"Yeah, well I can feel the after effects. I don't recommend it."

"Thanks."

I blinked at that. "Huh?"

"I said 'thanks," Angela looked away. "You pushed me out the way, so thanks. And sorry."

Whoa, were we having an Oprah moment?

"Um...yeah, sure."

We were silent for a while. I was shocked that she'd thank me. Hell must surely be freezing over.

"So what's the plan?" Angela's voice drew me out my own thoughts.

I looked around us again than at Angela. "How long have I been out?"

"Maybe about an hour. Whoever took us left about an hour ago."

Damn, then they could show up any minute. We had to act fast. "There's a pocket knife in my back pocket. I think it's still there, I can feel it."

"Why the hell are you carrying around a pocket knife?"

Because I knew I would need it just in case I ran into my stalker. And look, lucky me, I did. Instead I said "for protection."

Angela shook her head at me. "Okay, how do we get it?"

"We don't have much time. I need you to crawl over here and take it out of my pocket."

"How the hell am I going to do that!"

I didn't hesitate. I leaned to one side and tilted the chair over, slamming into the hard cement. Pain shot up thru my body and the headache was back.

"Okay..." Angela said after a while. "You're one crazy chick, you know that?"

"Yeah, thanks." I winched. "Now crawl over here with your knees. Take the knife out my pocket and use it to cut me loose."

"This is rediculous," she muttered but she did it anyway. Angela crawled on her belly, wiggling herself to me. It seemed like forever until she finally made it behind me.

"The freaking chair's in the way," she growled.

"Just try your best," I encouraged her. "We have to hurry up before they get here."

"Alright, alright, hold your horses."

"It looks like I should have tied you to a chair as well, Ms. Becker."

We froze.

It was like one of those moments, you know, like in the movies, when the good guys get caught and theres this horrible silence that follows, only the rapid pulsing of the heart could be heard. Well, this was one of those moments.

Slowly, I turned my head to the side and looked up at our captor.

Stan, wearing his gray janitor overalls frowned down at us, brows furrowed. "You really shouldn't try to escape. It makes it so much more difficult for me."

----------

Cookie: So this is the chapter you've all been waiting for. lol. It was so obvious who the stalker was that it made 70% of you guys doubt yourself. *chuckles* "Stan is too obvious...maybe its someone else." Hehe. Well...yes and no. ^_^

Nicolas Brendon will play the part of stan. You might remember him playing as Xander in Buffy. There's a pic of him----------------------> Don't you think that pic is kinda creepy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 19.4K 48
Ariana Martin is a senior at Crystal High. She's the girl who gets the good grades, and stays home on weekends instead of going out and partying. She...
135K 4.3K 30
Olivia Brooks was a normal girl. She was in the middle of the social ladder and had a bunch of good friends. Her only problem was the huge crush she...
144 29 11
Mae has a life. A good one. She has a best friend, and a nice job and a nice house and a nice car. But nice has never been enough, when she once had...
103K 3.3K 102
Evanna Austen a freshman in college, starts out her journey with her friends. After successfully passed out her freshman year she was ready to began...