𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙐𝙃𝙄𝙉𝘼 𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙎�...

By TheeHotGrl

A Sequel To Once I Saw You Again. MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. 18 and UP. I do not own Naruto or any of the photos... More

Table Of Contents
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️⛔️
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ༄
Ch/1
Ch/2
Ch/3
Ch/4
Ch/5
Ch/6
Ch/7
Ch/8
Ch/9
Ch/10
Ch/11
Ch/12
Ch/13
Ch/15
Ch/16 *Long Af*
Ch/17
Ch/18
Ch/19
Ch/20
Ch/21
Ch/22
Ch/23
Ch/24
Ch/25
Ch/26 *Long Af*
Ch/27 *Long Af*
Ch/28 *Long Af*
Ch/29
Ch/30 *Long b/c of smut*
Ch/31
Ch/32
Ch/33
Ch/34
Ch/35
Ch/36
Ch/37 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch/38 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/39 *warning; small torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/40 *Long*
Ch/41 *Long Af*
Ch/42 *Long Af*
Ch/43
Ch/44
Ch/45
Ch/46
Ch/47
Ch/48
Ch/49
Ch/50 *⚠️ sad scene* *Long Af*
Ch/51 *A Lil Long*
Ch/52 *LAST CHAPTER*
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch/14

158 7 23
By TheeHotGrl

When Hinata got home she contemplated rather or not she should tell Naruto about what Toneri said to her. But after thinking carefully about it, she decided not to.

She didn't wanna mess things up between them and hopefully this time with Toneri's harsh feelings for her, he'd leave her alone for good. That's what she wanted.

After taking her shower, she looked at the time on her phone [10:10 pm] it left her heated and upset that Naruto has yet to return and he didn't leave any messages on where he'd be.

👑💘: Where are you?
👑💘: Not trying to start a fight but you didn't tell me that you would be going somewhere else after the pep rally.

Missed Call From 👑💘

When he didn't answer her body trembled with anxiety and her breathing grew tight.

She's not 1 to think negatively but what if he was out there cheating on her?

All these different people got in her head about Naruto. The constant need of telling her that she'd regret dating him and how he's always gonna be a cheater played jumping jacks in her mind. What if all they were saying was true?

Not thinking clearly, she went on Instagram to see if anybody was throwing a party, and not even a moment later, she saw Naruto in some videos drinking and smoking with that asshole.

Then when she saw some other people commenting under the post she clicked on their pages and damn near fainted when she saw a bunch of girls surrounding Naruto.

Tears shot out of her eyes when she clicked on another video and saw some random girl twerking on him. He seemed to be enjoying himself and that was messing with her.

She had no issues with him going to parties but why not tell those girls that he's in a relationship? Her heart was stopping and then starting again & her breathing was uneasy.

"Hinata... you're being insecure... he's just having fun at a party..." She spoke to herself to calm herself. It wasn't a good thing to be acting out over a little party and besides, if she wanted their relationship to work then she's gonna have to trust him.

The violet dark-haired babe hurriedly wiped her tears when she heard a knock at the front door. "Uh... coming..." She got up to answer it.
-
When she answered, she stumbled onto the floor with the brown spiky-haired guy on top of her, mumbling nonsense under his breath.

She struggled to get up at 1st. "I fell in love with the wrong sister." Hinata took a long deep breath and then she shoved him off her with all her might. She began panting lightly and then she finally stood on her feet.

Then she closed the door and locked it. Hinata sighed sharply when she looked down at the drunken guy, still murmuring some things she couldn't understand.

"Konohamaru. I need you to stand on your feet." She began tugging on his long arms, struggling to get him up. "Come on..." Her voice strained as she failed to get him up.

He finally stood and she hooked his arm around her shoulder. "No, no, no use your legs." His head hung low and she had to support his lower back with her short arm.

Finally, the drunk boy was able to stumble inside her room and collapsed in her bed.

She blew a long fuse and wiped the little sweat off her forehead and rolled her hair in a high bun. Then she started taking off his shoes and grabbed a blanket from her closet.

After placing it over him, she ran to the storage closet, grabbing a big bucket, just in case he'd throw up. Just when she was about to walk out of her bedroom, he woke up again and spoke.

"I-I can't believe that your... sister cheated on me with your boyfriend..." His words were slurred but she heard him loud & clearly.

Hinata's heart sank and she went over to sit by his side on the bed. "Just... get some sleep..."

Konohamaru's eyes were closed, his body was stretched out on the mattress, and his head was spinning with dizziness.

But even with all that, his mouth was opened and he spoke the truth. "Your fuckin' boyfriend is... still talking to her." He coughed and her chest grew incredibly tight.

He drunkenly laughed and groaned. "Tellin' her they're gonna... get married and-and all this other bullshit about she's better than you in bed." Konohamaru laughed again.

Meanwhile, Hinata was all torn up inside. There's no way that Naruto would still be in contact with Hanabi... would he?

That's just not possible! That's not fucking possible! It just can't be...

"I'm sorry about that." He shot his eyes open and peered at her. "The fuck are you apologizing for?" It was like he snapped sober.

"Look, I know you're hurting and all but they're... not speaking anymore."

The drunk guy sat up & looked dead in her eyes with a serious expression. "Is that what he told you?" Hinata's heart raced and her body stilled.

"He... wouldn't lie to me." Konohamaru slouched down and rested his head on her petite shoulder. "I think we should date... it's the perfect love story."

Tears rolled down her eyes as her hands slightly shook and small tremors ran through the nerves of her body.

But then it dawned on her, Konohamaru was just saying all these things for her to hurt just like him. That's all it was.

She'd make up lies and try to break up a couple after finding out that her spouse betrayed her trust by cheating too.
xxx
Naruto woke up with 2 warm bodies next to him and wrapped in his arms. He looked up at the ceiling and blinked a few times to gain consciousness.

He looked around the room and realized he was back at his old residence at the college dorm. Then he looked down at the 2 women by his side and narrowed his brows before silently exhaling.

The blond didn't have a clue how he got there or what happened the previous night. But what he did know was how much he fucked up.

A wave of guilt and shame washed over him and he quickly got up to rush to the bathroom, took a 5-minute shower, and got out to throw on his clothes.

He looked over at Sasuke to see him sleeping with Ino and some other random girl. The whiskered guilt-ridden blond put on his socks and his slides. The only good thing that came out of this was that he wore a condom.

Phew... Thank God.
-
Naruto's body shook during the whole drive home. He was utterly disgusted with himself. He wished he didn't let himself get peer pressure into being such a piece of shit.

The man really cares for his girlfriend, truly he does, it's just sometimes he might make dumb ass decisions he knows he can't come back from. But why should he apologize for being himself? He's always gonna be who he is.

Hina just needed to find time to accept him...
If she loves him as she claims to...
xxx
Konohamaru was awakened with some hot coffee, some painkillers, and a delicious breakfast made by Hinata.

"Thanks, those waffles, and bacon were amazing. But those eggs, were whew!"

She giggled as she washed the rest of their dishes. "Where'd you learn to cook like that?" The bluenette answered him and he thought that she was just too good to be true.

"Hinata, look... I'm uh... sorry about last night. If I was inappropriate with you in any way then I apologize." She turned around and took his big hands into her small ones.

"It's fine. I understand that you're hurting... just focus on getting better." She kissed his right cheek and his eyes widened with shock and his cheeks turned red.

She smiled at him and he returned the smile. "Thanks, Hina."
-
"Text me when you make it home, k?" He nodded at her and then she opened the front door but when she did... Naruto was standing there. His sharp blue orbs looked at her and then it flickered over to Konohamaru.

The next thing he did, had Hinata screaming and crying. He balled his right fist and immediately went to work on the little shit's face.

"Naruto, stop!" She grabbed the back of his jacket to pull him off of Konohamaru but he was far too gone in his rage to do such a thing.

He grabbed the poor scrawny guy by his collar and kept punching him in his face, over and over until he heard something cracking and his fist was bruised.

Konohamaru was crumpled on the floor, and his blood was smeared beneath him and dripped on his red t-shirt.

Hinata was destroyed, she whimpered loudly and dropped to her knees, cupping his face, making sure he was still conscious and aiding him the best way she could.

Naruto ran both his hands through his damp golden locks and finally, he picked Konohamaru up by the shirt and dragged him out to the hallway, and threw him down the few steps of stairs. He didn't regret anything.

When Hinata tried running down the stairs to be by his side again.

He grabbed both of Hinata's wrists and dragged her back into the apartment and then he slammed the door.
xxx
"You bitch!" He shoved her to the ground but she quickly got up and ran to her bedroom and locked the door, and he was at the door banging on it with his fist.

Once he saw she wasn't opening it, he turned to his back and began kicking it with his foot. "Open this fucking door NOW!"

*Bang Bang Bang Bang*

She wailed loudly and her whole body trembled with fear. The scary woman never witnessed this side of him and it had her petrified.

Finally, the door broke down and Hinata shuddered while backing away from him until her back was against the wall.

His blue orbs burned with anger as he lunged at her and grabbed her right arm, and backed handed her across her beautiful face, & she went sprawling to the bed.

Her cheek stung with pain and more tears came rushing from her now bloodshot red eyes. He then got in bed, climbing over her & straddling her with his strong legs before slapping her across the face again.

This time her head jerked to the right side as she continued sobbing. When he placed 1 of his big hands over her mouth, her screams of panic were muffled and her heart drummed outside her chest as her eyes grew wide.

"Oomph...Mm..."

A pocket knife was revealed from his sweats pocket and he brought the sharp blade to her delicate throat, and her body shook violently, her breathing labored and her chest heaved.

"You cheated on me?" He pushed the blade into her neck until a small dot of blood gushed out. She gulped and shook her head from side to side.

Naruto squinted his eyes and looked deeply into hers. When he finally saw the truth showing in her orbs, he dropped the knife and slid in between her legs, and lie his head on her chest. The acceleration of her heartbeat eased him and bought him a sense of peace.
xxx
Hours went by when the sun had gone down and the room was pitch black. Naruto was sleeping & snoring loudly but she stayed up the entire time.

As soon as she moved an inch, Naruto tightly gripped her waist and she gasped. "Where ya' going?" He tiredly asked her.

"The bathroom..." She fearfully whispered. He yawned and sighed before moving up to her face & she silently swallowed.

"Gonna leave me?" Even in the dark, they could see each other. Hina softly shook her head at him & he gently bit her bottom lip.

"I want you in my room and naked on your knees after using the bathroom."
xxx
Hinata stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her before locking it.

When she looked in the mirror, staring at her reflection, her lips quivered and wet tears rolled down her cheeks once she saw the 2 big black bruises under both her eyes.

She slowly grazed over the sore spots and winced when her fingers touched.

Her entire mind was clouded with shame.

But she realized how wrong she was in this situation. She got so wrapped up in taking care of Konohamaru that she didn't think of contacting Naruto to tell him how he stopped by accidentally and how drunk he was.

She took a deep breath & reached for her white face washcloth, ran it under some cold water, and placed it on both sides under her eyes.

Also making sure to get her neck.

Then after peeing, flushing the toilet, and washing her hands, she sighed and walked out of the bathroom.
xxx
She entered Naruto's room and knelt.

Her blond lover looked down at her and slowly began circling her. His dick leaked of precum at the thought of him marking more of her perfect creamy skin.

He soon ran his fingertips behind her neck before gliding them to the side of the soft skin.

A slight shiver ran down her spine and the center of her core became moist.

Then he let her hair out of the high bun allowing it to cascade down her back.

He started circling her again and finally stopped in front of her and when he did, he looked deeply into her eyes and she silently stared up at him. Lips slightly pouting, hands resting on her knees, & her body incredibly still.

She winced when he reached his hand out and slowly caressed over the black & blue marks he gave under her eyes.

"Stand." The raven-violet woman obeyed him. "Now get into my bed, under my cover."

She obeyed him once again, and then he turned off the light in his room before slipping into bed with her too.

He wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her body closer to his. Once his chest was against her back, he apologized to her.

"Sugar Pop, I'm sorry for hitting you." The corners of her mouth dropped and tears welled in her clear orbs. "I just reacted when I saw you and him together." She began crying.

"I know that you would never cheat on me... so, again, I'm sorry... Hinata I love you so much." His hot breath tickled her ear & he continued whispering in harmony to her.

"I promise, I'll never hit you again baby."
He planted a tender kiss on her right cheek before inhaling the natural scent that he loves so much & burying his face in the crook of her neck. "Go to sleep, baby..."

Weirdly enough, she felt safe laying next to him in his arms. Hinata wasn't letting him or their relationship go anytime soon. She's damn near stalled her whole life just for this moment.

She soon fell asleep.
xxx
That whole night, Naruto cuddled Hinata and caressed her body with small massages. The tall blond was sure to be extra gentle to her & shower her with so much emotional warmth.

He kissed the marks under her eyes & started going straight home after practice, just to spend all his time with her before he had to branch off in the middle of September for his 1st basketball game.
xxx
Hinata was peacefully sleeping naked with her body comfortably pressed against Naruto's body while he lied in his boxers. He continued his method of gently massaging her scalp.

Naruto reached over and answered his phone when he heard it ringing.
"Yo." Sasuke blankly stared at Naruto through the phone. "The boss wants to have a few words with you..."
xxx
An: I'm still not done publishing more chapters lol... just wanna tell y'all to be prepared for shit to pop off...

Ps, Sorry for the long wait. 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 503 27
FANFIC Umm Ok Hinata is a girl but no one knows YETTT and they find out and shit yay🫂🤱 ---- --- -- -- - - (I change my writing style in chapter 3...
3.2K 34 12
" I love you Naruto-kun " that's i wanna said that to my lover , Uzumaki Naruto . I fell in love with him since we are child but i'm to shy to show m...
5.5K 159 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
133K 5K 21
"𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘢!" ╰┈ ➤ various! naruto x fem!reader ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆...