๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“-๐’๐‡๐€๐๐„๐ƒ; arth...

By trulvr

ใ€๏ปฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜ƒ x ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ใ€‘ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ, a lawyer-turned-youtuber and a baker unexpectedly meet... More

overview
playlist
graphics
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
act two
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
act three
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
epilogue
author's note

nineteen

3.6K 82 10
By trulvr

CHAOS CREW + EVELYN
[ arthurtv - chess guy <3 ]
[ arthur hill - arthur mound ]
[ alex elmslie - im alex ]
[ george clarke - clarkey ]
[ cam kirkham - ham ]

IM ALEX
im bored

EVELYN
funny, i thought you were alex

CLARKEY
nice.
i see you take notes from your superiors

EVELYN
if you're talking abt yourself, you're
wrong.

HAM
come over to my place, alex
you won't be bored then ;)

IM ALEX
im good, actually...

ARTHUR MOUND
i'll come

HAM
you sure will

EVELYN
you guys are disgusting

ARTHUR MOUND
we're not digusting, you just
don't get our awesome humour

IM ALEX
anyway, is anyone busy rn?

CHESS GUY <3
i thought we already went
through this, we're never busy

EVELYN
hi arthur

CHESS GUY <3
hi evelyn!

IM ALEX
gross
anyway
let me rephrase it
evelyn, are you busy rn

EVELYN
nope

IM ALEX
good. can we all go out for
dinner? it was fun last time.

EVELYN
YES! yes pls

CLARKEY
wow, alex actually has feelings?

IM ALEX
shut up george

CHESS GUY <3
im down

ARTHUR MOUND
i'll go if cam goes

HAM
i'll go if george goes

CLARKEY
i'll go

IM ALEX
ok cool
where do we wanna go?

CLARKEY
can we just walk around and
what not. just find somewhere

HAM
sounds good

EVELYN
can leona come? she likes hanging
with you guys, and she's lonely
don't tell her i said that

CLARKEY
that doesn't surprise me

IM ALEX
yeah, sure

EVELYN
yay, thanks. she'll be very
happy now

HAM
just like arthur is bc he gets to see you?

CHESS GUY <3
cam wtf

EVELYN
im excited to see him too

ARTHUR MOUND
IS THIS FLIRTING?!

CLARKEY
NOT IN THE GROUP CHAT!

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

NIGHT OUTS. COLOURFUL lights flashed from the windows of passing clubs, loud cheers sounded throughout pubs lining the corners of the roads, broken bottles and regurgitated drinks littered the busy sidewalks. It was a mess, and as the Chaos crew and the owners of the bakery across the city strode past yet another puking man, they shuddered and agreed. London was completely different when the moon appeared.

"Can someone just hurry up and choose a place?" Alex groaned as he wrapped his arms around himself. "It's fucking freezing."

"Maybe you should listen to me next time and wear a jacket," George grinned proudly as he walked beside the cold man. Leona nudged his shoulder, having been walking on George's other side. Evelyn was at the back between Arthur and Cam, with Arthur Hill stepping beside the man from Newcastle closest to the road.

"Yeah, what were you thinking leaving the house in a t shirt and shorts?" The Arthur closest to Evelyn asked with a ghost of a laugh. All the blonde could think about was how her arm kept brushing against his own as they walked.

The group continued peacefully walking along the footpath, occasionally shuffling apart when someone walked towards them so they could pass, until they passed by a bar. A random man - at a glance, being at least thirty - tumbled out the door with an open beer bottle in his hand. Due to the angle in which he tripped, his bottle had tipped out of his hand, the alcoholic liquid splashing all down Arthur's side.

"Woah, dude!" Arthur shouted as he stepped back, causing Evelyn's eyes to fly wide and her hand to find his shoulder.

"Watch where you're going, man," Alex scorned after he'd quickly turned around, Leona and George watching with furrowed brows. Arthur Hill and Cam stepped closer.

"Go on then, take your shirt off," Arthur Hill teased, trying to make light of the situation as the Arthur covered in beer peered down at his drink-covered self with annoyance.

"I'll go get a towel," Evelyn muttered, and with a final pat on his shoulder, she hurried inside the bar. Immediately, she approached the counter, barely even looking at who was behind it as she tried to watch her friends from over the drunk people's shoulders. "Can I borrow a towel?" The blonde asked without focusing on who she was talking to.

"Fancy seeing you here," a man responded, a voice Evelyn could recognise even in her sleep. She whipped around, lips set straight as she watched the man behind the counter smugly smile in her direction. "You look hot tonight."

"Oh, it's you," she sneered, locking eyes with the man who'd forced her to stay in the back half of her store all those weeks ago.

"Yep, it's me!" He smirked, gesturing to himself before throwing a hand towel over his shoulder. "Did you miss me?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "Can I get a towel, please? My friend's covered in beer out the front."

"Who's your friend?" The man questioned, leaning his elbows on the small counter between them. Evelyn had to fight off the urge to step back and run away.

"Can I get a towel?" The blonde repeated louder. The smirk completely disappeared off his face, a scowl instead replacing it.

"Why are you such a bitch? I mean- Hey! I'm still talking to you." He spoke aggressively as he followed her steps down the counter. As soon as the derogatory term had left his mouth, Evelyn had spun on her heel and walked down the side of the counter in an attempt to find someone else that worked there. Clearly, the man wasn't having any of it.

"Excuse me?" Evelyn asked politely as she approached the other bartender behind the counter. Almost instantly, the creep that'd been yelling at her backed off, suddenly becoming aware of the fact that he could easily be fired for his behaviour.

"Yes, hi," the woman behind the counter responded with a smile.

"Hi, could I please borrow a towel? My friend just got a drink poured on him, that's all," the blonde quickly asked, remembering the man still standing out the front covered in alcohol.

"Oh, of course," the woman beamed before she bent down and reached beneath the bar, easily pulling out a blue towel. "There you go."

"Thank you so much," Evelyn smiled gratefully before swiftly walking away. She was about halfway through reaching the front door when she noticed George walking towards her. She furrowed her brows. "What?"

"What took you so long?" George asked without a single joking tone in his voice. It was completely serious as he eyed behind her.

"Oh, nothing, sorry. Just busy," Evelyn nodded with a convincing smile. However, she mindlessly looked behind her, locking eyes with that one, haunting man behind the counter again before she instantly flicked them back forward. "Come on, how is Arthur?"

George watched the man cautiously as they exited the bar, noticing the way his eyes lingered on Evelyn's back.

After they'd finally cleaned Arthur up and continued on their way, George found himself walking at the back of the group alone with the once drenched man. Arthur had noticed his oddly serious behaviour as soon as he'd walked out of the bar doors.

"Are you good? What's up with you?" Arthur laughed, jokingly, before realising that clearly it wasn't funny, because George didn't even crack a smile.

"Has Evelyn ever mentioned a bartender to you before? Or just a weird guy?" George questioned, staring forward at the rest of their friends laughing in front of them. Arthur furrowed his brows.

"No . . . George, what happened in there? Is she okay?" Arthur asked, immediately growing concerned. He went to move forward in an attempt to reach the blonde but George quickly held him back.

"She's fine, Arthur, chill. And nothing happened . . . I just- nothing."

"No, tell me. I'm not stupid," Arthur muttered, wary of the people walking before them. George looked at him, taking note of the way the worry for the girl had sparked in his dark eyes.

He sighed. "She kind of just looked at this guy behind the bar and like . . . I don't know, she just looked nervous. And that guy was staring at her the whole time, I saw it. I don't know if they knew each other or what, but I've never seen him in my life."

Arthur gulped, eyes flicking between Evelyn and George. "A good kind of nervous or a bad kind?"

"A bad kind. A very bad, wanting to be anywhere but there kind," George said quickly. Arthur let out a breath. "Just, don't worry about it, forget I said anything. If she mentions someone though, it's him." Arthur only nodded, his mind too much of a whirling mess to concentrate. What was she not telling him?

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

new instagram post from eviebradshaw

liked by arthurtv, leonaqueen and 42,365 others

eviebradshaw last few weeks have been a dream come true <3

-

view all comments . . .

cam_kirkham excuse me, why do i not feature
eviebradshaw bc all the photos i have of you are too damaging to your self-esteem
arthurnfhill all of them are
cam_kirkham i'll remember this

arthurtv ❤️❤️
eviebradshaw <33
leonaqueen you guys make me feel lonely

leonaqueen arthur features twice... DO YOU KNWO WHAT THIS MEANS
eviebradshaw pls stop
usera OMG YES
userb ARTHLYN ARTHLYN
userc yes, in support!
eviebradshaw my gosh

georgeclarkeey look at that hunk of a beast on the football field
eviebradshaw where?
georgeclarkeey that was too far

imallexx you did me dirty
eviebradshaw #nofilter
userd HAHAHAHHA

usere you look so pretty in the first pic!!
eviebradshaw naw, thank you <3
usere you're welcome, gorgeous x

userf y'all are so wholesome

chrismd10 can you bring more pies next time?
eviebradshaw didn't your mum teach you to use the magic word
chrismd10 please 🙄
eviebradshaw of course!

stephen_tries 69% lol
eviebradshaw umm
stephen_tries right, not funny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 586 25
English Channel - a arthurtv fic IN WHICH Two YouTubers with very different content from each side of the English Channel meet OR IN WHICH Moving...
7.3K 97 10
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก: ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ๐Ž๐ซ ๐‡๐ž'๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
35.3K 764 19
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ two youtubers both get invited to film a pub-golf video ...
267K 3.4K 49
beth and harry, harry and beth. they were youtubes newest couple, but with so many obstacles, will they make it?