William x henry ⚠SMUT⚠ This...

By Toby_the_toaster

Long and behold two best friends becoming horny lovers 🍴 The cover image was found on pintrest!! May edit it... More

⚠important⚠
~Ive got you now darling~
Caught in the act
Why did you never tell me..?
Your so cute when your angry~
I hate you but i need you.. 💍
We're just too alike

Youre nothing to me but a monster

530 8 9
By Toby_the_toaster

Update: Sorry for the long wait, I had stopped updating the story, assuming it wouldn't get any views or anyone liking it, but it seems I was wrong 😭
Anyway, I will update the story more if that is what is wanted and if it is enjoyed. I hope I've improved from the last time I updated this.

Warning ⚠️ : ( manipulation, fighting, murder mentions, depression mentions, Sex, smoking, Sh mentions.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 8:15/20:15 pm

It was a quiet night, Henry Emily was laying in his bed, staring up at the white painted ceiling as he hugged the Teddy bear of his missing daughter, Charlotte Emily has been missing for two weeks now, Henry and his wife had spent those weeks hanging up posters for their daughter, there was a search around the whole city for her, and yet no sign had ever been shown of her besides a pool of her blood outside his own pizzaera which was found the night of her disappearance.

Henry's wife had been drinking out every night with her friends, as it was her only escape from this twisted reality, which then meant that Henry had been left alone in the house for hours or even days, he had no one there to comfort him as the thoughts ripped away at him, tearing him apart at the idea of his daughter truly being gone forever, his joy and pride was gone for good.. what was he to do?
He'd kill the bustard that dared to put their hands on his daughter, but by the chances of it.. they hadn't even a clue of who the kidnapper or murderer was, just useless ideas of who it may be, some people blamed Henry, some blamed teenagers, some even blamed the local elderly, but one that really caught Henry off guard was William, William was never truly good with kids, but he loved Charlotte like his own kid, so why would he hurt her?
All this just put a strain on Henry.

As he sat in his room, he heard the doorbell ring, he ignored it, assuming it was some trick or treaters, it was Halloween time in town, meaning his door never stopped, meaning he couldn't be truly left alone with his thoughts, it rung again, then again and again. Frustrated, Henry stood up from his bed and dragged his feet to the door, opening it, glaring out, only to see his best friend, William.

Henry felt a wave of relief and comfort wash over him as he looked at his friend, who sat in the doorway smiling, though.. something felt off the more Henry stared.. "Is that fake blood down your blazer?", Henry asked, looking confused, only to be met with a slight chuckle from his friend, "of course it is, its Halloween afterall! I had to dress up a little- even if its subtle."

William had walked in past Henry- his smile quickly fading as he tries to rub the fake blood off his clothes, hearing the door shut behind him, he turned to the smaller male, he looked tired, he looked devoid of any life, his eyes were gloomy, his skin pale and the usual smile he saw daily had been washed clear off Henry's face, as he stood looking up at William.

"So.. Where's the wife? Is she out again?" William said, breaking the thick layer of tension in the room, although he wasn't met with much of a response besides a head nod, as Henry walked into the living room, he sat on the sofa, William following behind and sitting across from him, keeping eye contact as he remained the same smile he had before.

Henry looked at William, feeling a hint of unease, he wasn't sure why, but he felt that William was judging him, or he knew everything that was wrong with him, Henry hadn't been the best, his home was a mess, once it was announced his daughter was missing, Henry lost all control of his life, the house was a mess, his clothes were dirty, his body was skinny from the lack of food, his arms cut up from both working non-stop on new animatronic parts to distract himself and from the endless lines of regret from a knife he kept hidden away, this depression he was feeling was hitting him hard, too hard, he lost who he was, he didn't know if his life had much meaning without his daughter and wife around.

William, who sat patiently and quietly, hoping for a response from Henry, was only met with glances and shivering from the man across from him, he knew why, but what could he do? He knew he was the main cause of his best friends unhealthy ways, William always felt guilty for that, it was eating him up knowing his friend was like this, but, it was also a little amusing, knowing he had Henry in such a pathetic state, he could make Henry do a world of things if he told him the reward was him getting to know where or who had his child.

The thought of such a thing made William's smile widen, sinister looking, this frighted Henry slightly, making him feel uncomfortable in the room with his "best friend", but he wasn't going to say that, he kept that ugly thought away.
The tension in the room got thicker and thicker, until eventually, William pulled a bag out from his inside pocket of his blazer, it had a knife in it, a bloody knife, the blood looked old, almost as if, it had been there for about.. 'Two weeks'..

As Henry stared down at the knife, he soon looked at William, immediately gaining eye contact, William was staring right into his soul, like he was reading his exact thoughts. "The blood.. it looks.." before Henry could finish, he was caught off by a cheerful William, "Two weeks? Mhm~", Williams smile widen even further as he watched the blood drain from Henry face, Henry stared at William then at the knife. "Where.. when..", Henry was once again cut off by the cheerful answers of William, William seemed to enjoy the fright and distraught he had brought upon the poor man Infront of him, "Well I can't leave evidence just laying around can I? Would make it so much more easier for the cops to find the killer, now wouldn't it?", William said with glee, and almost.. with a sinister tone, he was fucking with Henry, and Henry knew this, but he couldn't fight along, he was too weak and tired from all the distraught that he felt useless against the demon opposite of him.

"William.. no.. you didn't..  you wouldn't.. this.. is some prank right.? A fucked up one yes but it's a prank right.?", Henry looked at his friend with a desperate stare, dispare filled his eyes as he was met with only a smile and and head shake, "no dear.. this if very real, and if you want to find out where your precious little daughters remains are rotting away, I need you to do a few little things for me..~", William stood up and walked to Henry, filling the space between them as he lifted Henry's head by the chin, making him look up, "That shouldn't be a problem now, will it?", William teased, he knew the control he now had over Henry, as the man nodded his head, tears fell from Henry's eyes, there's no way this was true. This was a nightmare surely.

11:30/23:30 pm

William was sitting on Henry's bed, as the Henry was sat on his knees infront of the man, he had William's hard on in his mouth, as his head was bopping up and down, in rhythm to William's moans, Henry was doing William's bidding, listening to what he was said to do, if it was the only way to see his daughter, then he was going to do it, as William was enjoying the mouth work, Henry's mind was else where, he was just imagining his wife finding out about him cheating, but it's clear that she had been out doing some cheating of her own, but soon his thoughts were swept away as his mouth had been filled up with William's cum, he choked a little on the white string as he lifted his head up, looking at at William.

Something was coming over Henry, he wasn't sure what, it was a wave of lust, as he looked at William panting, knowing he had caused such a thing from only giving him a suck off, Henry started wondering what more he could do, as he brought himself up off his knees and onto William's lap, straddling him and propping himself over William's hard on, Henry's thoughts were filling with pure lust and hunger for the man, the guilt and dispare washing away as it was replaced with pure horny, he knew it wasn't right, but it was as if.. he couldn't control what was happening to his body, as he felt williams hard on graze his ass, already lubed up from Henry giving William a blow job, the man had began to lower himself onto William's dick, taking in the whole 7 inches, God William's wife must be fucked after three kids.

Henry had taken a second to get uses to William's size as William stared at Henry, that sinister smile remaining as he knew he had Henry under his control now, Henry was going to be his play toy for as long as he so wished, he grabbed onto Henry's sides as he began to slide him up and down, creating a pleasurable feeling for both men as they moaned in sync, William had to take control most of the session as Henry was just too weak to even stand on his own, though he tried to be gain control but was never successful, William had soon got to the point where Henry was slamming up and down on his dick, they moaned loudly to the pleasure, Henry clawing at William's back, his eyes rolling back his head as both men came close to their climax, as both men were stuck screaming to the pleasure of feeling eachother, scraping off another's skin, though every scratch and slap made the moment more hot and enjoyable, as Henry's pace picked up, both men finally hit their climax, William cumming deep inside Henry, as Henry came over his and William's chests.

Both men panted and Henry was lifted off William, place down next to him as they took a second to catch their breath once again, the moment had passed as the clock in the room counted away the wasted seconds, as the lust finally escaped the room and both men sat naked and sweaty on Henry's bed, Henry's thoughts started flooding back into his head, and the realisation of what he had just done finally came to him, and he begun crying, almost instantly the tears fell from his eyes and he cried into William's chest, William being the only thing close enough for Henry to latch onto.

As Henry wept away till he feel asleep, William pulled out a cigarette from his blazer coat on the floor, lighting it and it being the only light in the room besides a dim lamp in the corner, the breeze from the window made the room cold, and as William puffed at his cigarette, he couldn't help but laugh and look down at Henry, who's eyes were red from crying and cuddling into William as he slept uneasily, this made William only enjoy the moment more, as he looked up at the ceiling and smiled, "Oh we are going to have so much fun together dear..~"

--------------------------------

I hope this was a good way to come back after a year, im so sorry for not updating regualy at all, i will be trying to update more from now. 😭🙏

Word count: 2000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 222 5
TOTALLY NOT A BOOK ABOUT SMUT- Anyways lemme tell you that this has.. Noah/Ennard the Bottom Nightmare the Bottom
56.5K 321 16
This cover art was done by Worm on Instagram and all the art shown does not belong to me. This is going to be short stories about mostly smut with Wi...
2K 64 35
Even after being saved by her ex-crush from the clutches of his brother, Zoe still found herself suffering the repercussions that came along with bei...
669K 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC