Right Now I Wish Where Here W...

By alexwhit134

This started of as a story now I'm turing it into oneshots. Stated 11 June 2023 More

airport to Texas
nightmare
shopping
haul
cold
pain
sweet
texts
handcuffed for 24 hours
midnight cuddles
live
love
yearn for his presence
party
aftermath
hangover
let me help you
salish 17th birthday
hoodie
missing you
text
rentiue
nidal 17th birthday
moving out
morring fluff
tiktok trend
"I'll carry them"
themepark
puppy
period cramps prank on boyfriend
truth or dare
tiktok idea
ignored
nightmare prank on wife
period cramps prank
hiding away
random live
bladder control
controling 24hours
pregnant nightmare
last to leave
sadness
random
challenge

movie night

245 2 0
By alexwhit134

It was a chilly autumn night, and the moon cast a soft glow over the landscape. As they sat together on the cosy couch, they decided to watch a horror movie. As the movie progressed, Salish found herself getting more and more engrossed in the terrifying storyline. The suspenseful music, combined with the chilling scenes, made her heart race. Nidal, noticing Salish's growing unease, wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer, offering a sense of comfort. As the movie reached its climax, exhaustion began to take its toll on Salish. The adrenaline rush she had experienced during the film had drained her energy, and her eyelids grew heavy. Unable to resist the fatigue any longer. Her head rested gently on Nidal's shoulder. Nidal, realizing that Salish had dozed off, couldn't help but smile. He carefully adjusted his position, ensuring that she was comfortable, and continued to watch the movie, his eyes occasionally darting towards her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.9K 32
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

44.5K 1.5K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
171K 5.1K 98
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
8.7K 102 18
Nidal and Salish are best friends and this summer Nidal came to California to be with he best friends but what if they do a lie detector test and fin...