Addicting Sins | 𝒘𝒍𝒘

Από lovablelies

𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 Spin-off gxg • wlw • studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... Περισσότερα

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

29.

6.2K 199 87
Από lovablelies

Crazies

*The Same Night*

Angel and I were in her car, on our way to one of the most dangerous places in the world.

Walmart.

"I'm so happy to see you." Angel smiled. "I'm happy to see you too. I missed you so much, you don't understand." I sighed.

"Oh, and you're looking real good by the way." I smirked a little. "Mm, tryna get in the backseat and make a baby instead of buying one?" Angel suggested with a no good smile.

"If only we could..." I sighed. "What? Make a baby?" Angel questioned. "No. Get in the backseat." I clarified.

"Why can't we?" Angel wondered. "Angel, you know damn well we are too big for the both of us to be back there. You know how uncomfortable that shit would be?" I chuckled.

"If you really love me you would do it." Angel said. "Please." I sighed. "Please what?" Angel asked. "Please don't start." I spoke.

"That's why the children are coming back home with me tonight." Angel threatened. "I don't care. Gives me more room in my bed for me and-" my words were quickly cut off by Angel popping me in my mouth.

"You and who? I dare you, say something stupid so I can slap the shit out of you. Cause you know I don't even play like that." Angel voiced.

I smiled a little, lightly touching my lips.

"Slap me." I told her, still smiling. Angel gave me a warning look, as if she would really do it. "It's just gonna end up turning me on..." I smirked.

"If I slap the absolute shit out of you right now, your ass is not getting turned on, you're gonna be ready to fight." Angel chuckled. Oh, I definitely beg to differ.

"If you slap the absolute shit out of me right now, I promise my pussy gonna be the wettest yet, and Ima be ready to FUCK!" I stated.

"Mhm well, we'll have to test that theory another time. We need to get our children before they close." Angel said, pulling into the war zone parking lot.

As we walked into the store, Angel grabbed my hand. The both of us held hands while walking through the store.

We made our way to the toy and plushie aisles.

"Okay, we're getting two boys." I voiced. "No, we're not." Angel immediately said. "We're getting a boy and a girl." Angel smiled.

"I want two boys though." I expressed. "Welp, guess you're gonna have to get your little two boys some other time. I'm here now and I want a boy and a girl." Angel crossed her arms.

"You're spoiled." I rolled my eyes. "You're spoiled!" Angel shot back.

"You know what, we can get a boy and a girl." I finally gave in. Angel lightly clapped her hands while smiling. "You're one step closer to getting this ass thrown back on you." Angel mumbled.

"I'm sorry what?" I did a double take.

"Nothing." Angel smiled.

The both of us spent a few minutes looking around. "What about this one?" I pointed to a plushie on the shelf. "Ew." Angel frowned.

"You're so mean." I chuckled.

"What about this one?" I pointed to another. Angel turned around and looked at it. "That shit ugly." Angel bluntly spoke.

I quickly covered my mouth. "Angel, stop being mean." I told her, hitting her arm. "Then stop picking out ugly shit." Angel slapped me upside the back of my head.

I looked over at her and smiled a little with my tongue to the side of my cheek.

"You keep putting your hands on me and-" I tried to speak. "And what? And what?" Angel interrupted me while walking into me, pushing me back a little.

I silently smiled a bit while turning my face away from Angel's, which was only maybe an inch away now.

"Right. Shut up." Angel said, pecking my cheek then walking off.

I swear she's tryna get fucked tonight.

I looked back over at the plushies and saw a little cute, light green one. "We're getting him. I don't care what you say." I spoke out load. "We can get that one." Angel nodded.

Angel then turned back to the shelf she was scanning, looking for a girl. I picked up the green one and walked over to Angel.

I stood rather closely behind her. Bored, I started breathing heavy and sighing in her ear.

"Get the fuck from behind me with that shit." Angel immediately said, pushing me back a little. I walked back up behind her and smacked her cap off her head.

I quickly tried to run off but Angel aggressively yanked me back by my hoodie.

"Damn..." I mumbled at how aggressively she pulled me back. Angel kept a hold on my hoodie with one hand.

Angel sighed while picking up her cap. "You like this one?" she then pointed to a pink and purple plushie. I nodded my head. Angel picked it up then began walking with her hand on my hoodie.

Quite a few people looked at us. Some confused, some concerned and some obviously just being nosy.

Maybe I should blink twice.

On our way back to the car, Niya called my phone. "What?" I answered the phone.

"Excuse me?" Niya responded. "You're excused." I smiled. "Anyways. You're staying with Angel tonight right?" Niya asked.

"Not necessarily." I answered.

"Tay and I are back at the apartment, just letting you know." Niya expressed. "Mhm. Okay." I slowly nodded, not really surprised. I already knew what she was getting at, but me being home certainly didn't stop them last night.

"Alright, Angel's calling me for something important, I have to go, bye." I spoke before hanging up the phone.

Angel was giving me a side eye when I looked up from my phone.

"Don't give me that look." I said.

"We're going back to your place." I then smiled. "Sure." Angel chuckled, opening the car door for me. She then finally let my hoodie go, allowing me to get inside.

Angel shut the car door then walked over to the drivers side.

I was very occupied at the moment, with staring at Angel's fucking fine ass.

My girl. My girl. My girl.

~♥︎~

My eyes slowly opened in the middle of the night. I rolled over and snuggled up on Angel. I was still half asleep and barely processing anything. Angel's eyes fluttered a little but stayed shut as she groaned.

I then rolled back over and felt Angel's arm slowly slide around my waist.

I started drifting back to sleep as I felt Angel lightly rub my lower stomach in circles, getting lower every time.

I kind of looked back at Angel who had her eyes closed. She looked as if she was sleep. I was too tired to care honestly and I began drifting myself.

As I was in between stages of sleep, I could've sworn I felt Angel rubbing on my pùssy from outside my boxers. I then felt her playing with my waistband.

My eyes stayed closed as I was in and out of sleep.

Angel suddenly started pulling down my boxers. I slid my hand underneath the sheets, helping her.

I heard Angel let out a small chuckle.

Once my boxers were off I tiredly rolled over, helping Angel take off hers. Angel looked just as out of it as me, with her eyes barely open.

After successfully taking off Angel's boxers, she slowly and lazily rolled on top of me. Angel laid flat against me as I sluggishly wrapped my arms around her.

I opened my legs a little, allowing one of Angel's legs to rest in between mine and the other on the outside.

I could feel Angel's wetness dripping on my thighs.

Angel slowly began rubbing her pùssy against my upper thighs, occasionally coming in contact with my pùssy. I felt her thigh rub against my pùssy, stimulating my clít.

I let out a very soft and quiet moan.

I reached my hands further down, firmly gripping Angel's ass.

I opened my legs more, lifting one of them a little. Angel moved her leg underneath mines a bit. Angel rest her head on my shoulder while grinding and rubbing her pùssy on me.

"Mm." she very quietly moaned.

Angel's hand slid up my body, first grabbing and squeezing my titty then grabbing my neck.

Eventually Angel and I switched.

I was now on top rubbing my clít directly on Angel's. The sound of our wet pussies damn near making macaroni noises filled the room.

When Angel came I began to slow down, not wanting to overstimulate her...at the moment.

"Mm-mm, get your nut mama." Angel mumbled, barely opening her eyes.

As tired as I was, I continued working towards my orgasm. I squeezed the sheets and shook a little as I came on Angel's pùssy. As I came down from my high, I collapsed on top of Angel.

Within seconds I was drifting back to sleep.

♥︎

I was looking in the mirror while brushing my teeth...well more so staring at Angel through the mirror. She was leaning against the bathroom wall and staring at me.

The both of us had barely spoken this morning and there was an unspoken tension between us. Occasionally we would say small things but had yet to hold a conversation.

I finished brushing my teeth and turned away from the sink to face Angel. She looked as if she wanted to say something but didn't.

We played the staring game for a bit longer before she finally spoke.

"I'm kind of pissed off." she sighed. "Why?" I wondered.

"Cause...I felt your pussy on mines for the first time last night and I barely remember shit." Angel expressed.

"We can go bump coochies right now if you want." I smirked, walking closer to her.

"I have to go to work." Angel responded, not returning my energy whatsoever. "Damn, your job's more important than me?" I frowned. "You want a bum ass girlfriend?" Angel questioned.

"No, but it just seems like you've been working way more these past few days. And you've been picking up extra shifts. I barely see you." I expressed.

"Like damn, you're working for my birthday too?" I questioned. Angel sighed into her hands as if she was a bit frustrated or stressed, maybe both.

"No, I already took off for your birthday mama." Angel sighed.

"Oh..." I awkwardly spoke.

My birthday was in a couple of weeks, January 27th. I honestly didn't usually celebrate my birthday besides Niya forcing me out to dinner or something. This year, I just really wanted to spend that day with Angel.

"My bad, am I stressing you out?" I wondered, lightly grabbing her waist. "No, these kids man..." Angel joked. "Angel. I'm serious." I frowned.

"Shit, I am too." Angel chuckled. I gave her a rather serious look. "Alright damn, no you're not stressing me out. I just feel like I'm all over the place. Ima be more calm soon though." Angel expressed.

She then kissed my forehead before walking out of the bathroom.

I followed after her and grabbed her arm, pulling her back to me. Angel quickly turned around and our lips met. I gave her a long, passionate kiss.

"Mm, what was that for?" Angel smiled a little when we pulled away. "I just...I love you a lot." I expressed.

Angel wiped my lips a little with her thumb while smiling.

I smiled back, acting as if I wasn't just about to admit that I'm in love with her.

Angel and I left out shortly after. She dropped me back off at my place then headed to work. I almost rolled my eyes when I saw Taymar's car in the parking lot.

~♥︎~

*A Few Days Later*

"Y'all are absolutely trash! Trash! Trash! Trash!" Niya laughed hysterically.

"Bet y'all won't play us in basketball though." Angel shot back. "Why would we do that? You guys are D2." Taymar chuckled.

The four of us were on some sort of double date situation, at a bowling alley. Angel and I were currently losing pretty bad to Niya and Taymar. It wasn't even because they were necessarily good, Angel and I were just terrible.

"Angel you're trash. Just accept it and sit down. It's my go." Niya smiled while standing up.

"Man whatever." Angel smacked her teeth.

"You good bae, you'll get 'em next time. Come sit on my lap." I smiled while slouching and manspreading in my seat.

"Close your legs." Angel laughed, walking away.

"Come on. Come sit." I smiled, rocking my legs a little.

"Hold on." Angel walked over to me. She started feeling all on my upper thighs and in between my legs, then...she grabbed it.

"Chill." I laughed, immediately moving Angel's hand and leaning over, attempting to cover myself. "Yoo, I knew it." Angel smiled, trying to lift me up.

"You're not slick Dom." Angel said.

Niya and Taymar were staring at Angel and I, obviously confused by what was going on.

"You good bae, just sit down." I smiled at Angel.

"I mean, I guess." Angel tried to act like she didn't want to then quickly sat down, smiling and biting her finger tip.

"Ouu." Angel playfully giggled when she felt it.

I grabbed her hips and lightly pushed up against her. "Can you feel it for real?" I mumbled. "Hell yea I can feel that thing." Angel mumbled back, chuckling a little.

"What the hell are y'all doing?" Niya questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing Niya damn. Worry bout yourself." I responded, staring at Angel. "Okay jeez." Niya rolled her eyes before turning around to bowl.

Niya continued to bowl, getting a strike on the first roll.

"Put some inches in me." Angel suddenly and very quietly spoke. "Right now?" I questioned with a sense of urgency. "After we finish bowling." Angel chuckled.

"Why not just sneak off to the bathroom or something real quick?" I smirked. "Ain't no sneaking, they gonna know what we're doing. And ain't no real quick either, you know how we be." Angel stated.

"Nasty...real nasty." I slowly and quietly spoke. "I'm nasty but you...you're a demon." Angel corrected and I smiled a little.

"Come on Dom, it's your turn bitch." Niya interrupted us. I stared at her for a quick second before sitting up.

"Move." I told Angel while laughing a little. She was trying her best to stay on my lap.

Angel groaned while standing up. She turned to face me. "Take care of my strap for me please. Be careful, okay?" she said, rubbing my strap from outside of my sweats.

"Angel-" I grabbed her hand.

"What?! You're lucky we're in public or I would've pulled your pants down." Angel sighed. I shook my head at her while walking around her.

I went to bowl my turn. Again, I didn't do the best but I shrugged it off.

I went to sit back down next to Angel. She wasted no time sliding her hand into my sweatpants. Angel rubbed on my strap and my pùssy through my boxers.

"See, if you two weren't so busy being nasty, maybe you could win something." Niya voiced.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" I quickly retorted. "...while grown women talking." Angel lazily mumbled then smiled a little.

"I'm definitely older than both of you so..." Niya trailed off. "So..." Angel shrugged. "I know you're not getting smart with me friend." Niya sassed, placing her hand on her hip.

"Nah friend but, mind your business for real." Angel responded.

Both Taymar and I began laughing. Niya stood there with her mouth open as if she was dumbfounded.

"Friend..." Niya sighed in a whiny tone.

"What?" Angel mimicked Niya's tone. "Why are you being mean to me?" Niya fake pouted. "Stop friend. I'm not being mean but...you know, mind your business." Angel nodded with a smile.

"I thought we had something." Niya sighed, looking down at the floor.

"Oh my gosh friend, stop. Jeez." Angel sighed.

"Yea, please stop. And y'all don't have nor had shit, so go sit the fuck down by Taymar or something." I told Niya.

"Damn." Taymar laughed slightly throwing his head back. Niya raised her middle finger at me.

I raised my middle finger back at her.

"Dominique, don't make me come over there and pop your ass how I used to do when we were younger. You got bigger than me and think I won't discipline you. I will do it. In front of your girlfriend and all." Niya threatened.

"I am a grown ass woman. Girl bye." I scoffed. I then heard Angel snickering a bit. "And what are you laughing bout?" I gave her a firm look.

"Nothing...you used to get disciplined by Niya?" Angel tried her best not to smile.

"Yea, she did. A lot." Niya nodded. Taymar chuckled a little. "No the fuck I did not bruh. Stop lying." I smacked my teeth.

"...it was only a few times." I then mumbled.

They all immediately started laughing. I rolled my eyes while aggressively removing Angel's hand from my pants.

"Aw, don't be like that mama." Angel chuckled.

"Shut up." I told her. "What'd I just say?" Angel firmly asked. She gave me a look, looking down at my lap then back at me.

I bit my lip a little while staring at her lips. "Sorry ma." I smiled a little. "Better be." Angel said, cupping my chin then pulling me in for a soft but full kiss.

"Aw, y'all so cute but ew, get a room." Niya smiled then rolled her eyes. "You're just one hating ass bitch." I mumbled.

Niya chuckled a little. "Bruh, y'all crazy." Taymar shook his head while standing up for his turn.

The three of us laughed at him a little.

~♥︎~

*A Few Days Later*

I nearly rolled my eyes and sighed in annoyance when I saw I still had two hours left on my shift. It was only my third day and I was ready to quit.

"Dominique." Jaidah, one of my coworkers sighed. I highkey could not stand this woman. Not only was she always bothering me because she likes me, but she was always tryna say slick comments about my relationship with Angel.

"What?" I responded, clearly with an attitude. "You still got a girlfriend?" Jaidah asked with a smile. "Yes bruh, the fuck?" I questioned her ignorance.

"So, when are y'all gonna break up?" she asked as if she wanted a legit answer. I started to laugh at her question.

Because what'd she mean break up? Baby this is death row right here.

"Never. Together forever." I stated.

I then started to walk away from her. "You're not like, gonna get bored of her or something?" Jaidah followed me. "Yo, on some real shit leave me the fuck alone." I turned around.

Jaidah started chuckling a little in my face.

"Back up for real. Ima get fired soon and it's gon' be for cracking you right in your shit." I firmly expressed.

"Woah there Chris Brown." Jaidah playfully backed away.

"It's all fun and games until my girl come up here and beat the shit out of you." I threatened.

"Alright damn. You don't need to call shordy up here." Jaidah chuckled while walking away. I promise every time I threaten to call Angel up here, she walks away.

I turned back around while shaking my head. I went back to sit at the front desk, next to another coworker.

I work as a front desk representative at a fitness center.

"Um, excuse me. Sorry to bother you, I was just wondering if I could use you guys restroom real quick." a random woman approached the desk. She looked to be around her mid 30's and dressed in business attire.

I stared at her for a moment, confused as to way she was asking me...it's literally a public restroom.

"I've been on the road all day and I just need to-" she started to explain. "It's down that hall, to the right." I instructed.

I then looked back at the computer. I slowly looked back up, noticing the woman had yet to leave. For some odd reason she was staring at my employee name badge.

"Uh, can I help you with something else?" I questioned.

"Dominique. That's a pretty name. Did your mother name you?" the woman smiled a little. "Yea?" I was confused by her question.

The woman nodded.

She just kept staring at me and I was lowkey becoming uncomfortable.

"...he looks just like you." I could've sworn I heard her say.

"What?" I immediately questioned her comment, wanting her to repeat herself. "Oh, nothing sorry. Th-thank you, for directing me to the restroom. Have a good rest of your day." she smiled.

"Yea...you too." I hesitantly smiled. She finally walked away.

What the fuck was that about?

•*•*•

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐒!!!
#surprisesurprise
———
Don't forget to vote!♥︎

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης