Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Tulips for you

13 2 3
By cakesforjin

___

"Love is deep"

The tulips were so pretty and fresh, almost making Aerin to fall in love with it. She took the bouquet as she smells it and smiles. It should have been kept by him on the table

After the messy hot kiss Jungkook and Aerin shared that day in rain, they didn't meet till now. After the weekend it's first time they are meeting after the heavy rain chaos. The climate is well and good now.

After taking the tulips in her hand, she searched for the boy. She safely kept those tulips under her table and she went in search of her boyfriend.

"Jungkook, I'm not going to repeat myself. I know i was wrong that day. But trust me. I-i like you Jungkook and i want to try things between us" Rosé's one soft hand went to his cheeks but Jungkook was fast to push those.

"Why are you doing this? You know how many boys are behind me? You know Jungkook? But i only want you. I-"

"Rosé you are-"

"Jungkook" Aerin came suddenly which startled Jungkook. He became conscious of the fact that she again caught Rosé and Jungkook together. He bit his lower lip as he was ready to justify why he is meeting Rosé now.

Rosé soon clutched her hand in between Jungkook's one arm which made both Aerin and Jungkook to frown. Jungkook tried to push Rosé but he couldn't as Rosé's grip was strong. Jungkook could just use his strength and push her. But he didn't wanted to hurt the senior. He kept on trying to remove her hands politely while looking back and forth of Rosé and Aerin so tensed.

"Hey Aerin. Did you enjoy the party? Sorry me and Jungkook couldn't spend time with you, as we were so busy spending time with ourselves. Hope you don't mind" she said as she tucked her hair.

Jungkook's face went to horror as he this time forcefully took his hand not minding anymore that he would hurt her or not.

"You-"

"Oh you guys did? That's so sweet and It's okay Jungkook soon came to me back and we went home together" Aerin said this time, clutching herself to Jungkook. Even though Jungkook wasn't trying to remove Aerin's hand, he was surprised to get such kind of response from her.

"W-what?"

"Yeah.. Jungkook, you left me without giving me goodbye kiss even though we shared one hot kiss in between rain" she said as she winked to him. Jungkook's mouth went agape.

"What are you saying..how could Jungkook k-kiss you?" Rosé asked embarrassingly smiling.

"Then who would he kiss other than his girlfriend? You? Huh! Only he can kiss me and ONLY I CAN KISS HIM. Right kookie?"

Jungkook burst into smiles and nodded his head vigorously. Rosé felt like crying but anger and jealousy was buliding up too. She left the place storming.

Aerin left a winning sigh as she saw Rosé left the place. She slowly took her hand back and immediately got shy as Jungkook was looking at her keenly with a soft smile. She tucked her hair behind not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry it's just-"

Before Aerin could finish, Jungkook held her hand and dragged her somewhere. Aerin was confused but she went with him not knowing where.

They reached the terrace as Jungkook pushed her towards the door closing it.

"What are you doing-"

"Only you could kiss me huh?" He asked sensually as he kept his one hand on the door beside her head and other one freely which will soon start to roam around her body.

"I-" he didn't let her finish this time too as his lips once again fell on her own. Aerin was so shy and taken aback so she didn't kiss him back. But Jungkook was kept on trying to make her respond.

As mentioned before, his other free hand went to her lower waist and rubbed it sensually. It not felt wrong for Aerin as she moaned which made her to open the mouth. Jungkook smiled as he soon got his victory and started exploring her pretty mouth.

The kiss was sweet, hot, so sensual. As if there are no one around the world, nothing else mattered, the world runs for them and only them. The new lovers couldn't let go of each other as she hooked her hands around the shoulders of Jungkook and kissed him back with the same love and passion.

If they can they will kiss forever, but the breath didn't let them do so as they soon felt suffocated and slowly let go of each other. Aerin pressed her lips and looked down shyly as Jungkook just gave a pleasant smile.

"You were so bold a while ago, you are suddenly shy now?" Jungkook whispered for which Aerin gave a slap on his chest. Jungkook smiled and gave a quick peck on her forehead. Aerin hugged him immediately for which Jungkook reciprocated it.

They stayed like that for a while, Aerin listening to her lover's heart beat which she believes it's beating for her too.

"I saw the tulips, why though..?" she said still hugging him.

"What why? You don't like it?" He said as he pulled her back keeping his hands on her sides.

Aerin immediately panicked as she hugged him again. But Jungkook couldn't as his thoughts were eager to listen the answers of Aerin.

"I-it's not that. I have heard l-lovers share only Roses when they fall in love..but you gave me Tulips. That's why i.."

Jungkook sighed at peace and soon he hugged her back keeping her warm. Aerin felt peace once she knew Jungkook wasn't mad with her or think she is mad with him.

"Do you know the meaning of Tulips Aerin?" He asked as he slowly lulled her back and forth.

"No?"

"It means deep love Aerin-ah. Even though I don't know if i have fallen in love with you or not, but i think the feelings I have for you is deep. I don't know how or when i started liking you. But i wish we could continue this together and will cherish what we have.." he said and kissed her head.

Aerin's eyes teared up as she hugged him even more tighter. She felt safe in his arms and well secured. It felt heavy as she started to feel dizzy with the overwhelming feelings.

Jungkook soon felt Aerin's weight on him as he no longer felt like they both were mutually hugging each other but only him. When he pulled her in doubt, he started panicking only to see Aerin to pass out in his own arms.

-🌷-

Jungkook was pacing back and forth outside the halls of hospital. After knowing Aerin has passed out, he picked her in bridal style and took her to school clinic. But the school's doctor couldn't make her open her eyes as she was still passed out.

"We should move her to main hospital Jungkook" the doctor said and he went into deep fear.

The school informed Aerin's parent and Jungkook took Jane, Taehyung with him too. So that he would be able to take care of Aerin equally. It was Taehyung's idea to take Aerin to the regular doctor she always checks.

"It's okay Jungkook she will be alright" Jane said as she was frightened for her dear friend too.

It's just the third day of their love. Technically first day since they only met eachother after confessing, and here Aerin was admitted in hospital.

Taehyung was oddly silent, which Jungkook noticed but he didn't question him. He wasn't in the right mind to do so. He was so stressed about Aerin's health. All he wanted to hear was Aerin is good now. It's just a normal health issue.

Soon Yoongi and his mother came. Aerin's mother was a crying mess already as she was so stressed. Seeing her, Jungkook couldn't stand still making him frightened too.

Yoongi fought with his tears and gulped it. Soon the doctor came which made everyone to rush and hear about her condition.

"Jeongyeon noona, how's Aerin?" Yoongi asked faster than everyone to his doctor friend.

"She has woken up Yoongi. But..." Doctor Jeongyeon scanned the people around quickly. She then sighed as she talked again. "You know Yoongi...we have to do this soon. Within a year or two..we will completely loose her"

Jungkook felt like everything was ending. He started sweating and become pale.

"What do you mean? WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WILL BE OVER?" Jungkook started shouting and even went to throw hands on the pretty doctor.

Taehyung was quick to hold him from behind from not doing like that though. He started saying words to calm him down but Jungkook was not taking anything in his ears.

"Taehyung take him away" Yoongi said and took Jeongyeon, his mom inside Jongyeon's room.

"Hey..GIVE ME ANSWERS. YAHHH"

-🌷-

"Are you okay Aerin-ah?" Aerin's mom asked as she caressed her daughter's hair. She was continuously crying and yoongi just stood there with tough face.

"M-ma" her voice was so weak and broken.

"How am i-i here" she asked gulping the remaining saliva in her mouth.

"Jungkook brought you" it was Yoongi this time.

Hearing his name Aerin immediately tried getting up. Both Yoongi and their mom got panicked as they rushed to put her back in bed.

"Ya what are you doing? Just lie down"

"N-no i want to see him. H-he must b-be scared"

"He is here Aerin. He is in hospital cafeteria. I'll call him but you have to be resting now. Please don't strain yourself" yoongi said as he pressed his hands on Aerin's own which was now filled with lot's of needles and tubes.

"C-call him yoongi-ah" she said as she slowly closed her eyes as she was sleepy. The drugs were too strong for her which lulled her to sleep.

"What am i going to do with her Yoongi-ah" Their mom cried which made Yoongi to tear up seeing his mom breaking down. He pulled his mom towards his chest as he too started crying slowly.

-🌷-

"Jungkook-ah drink this. She will be alright" Taehyung tried to get Jungkook to have something but he couldn't. Both Jane and Taehyung got tired seeing Jungkook being so angry and weak. It's already becoming dawn and the night started getting older.

"I want to meet her. I want to see her. Take me to her.." Jungkook's been repeating the same since forever which Taehyung was getting tired of.

"Jungkook-ah oh god just stop-"

"Tae" Yoongi's voice caused a shiver on Taehyung. He slowly turned to see the short male whose face was so pinkish as if he just came from crying.

"H-hyung"

"Sir sir- I'm I'm Jungkook. I-I'm f-friend of Aerin. I-I'm the one who took her here. L-let me see her. I beg.. atleast say how is she.." Jungkook soon got up as he literally begged seeing Yoongi. Yoongi's face bloomed into smile seeing the younger fighting so desperate for his sister.

"She is well Jungkook. For now." He smiled weakly.

"Wh-what do you mean for now?? What the hell do you mean???"

Yoongi's eyes welled up now as he gritted on his teeth. It has been 6 years since he cried for his father's demise. Only now he is crying again seeing her only sister lying so weak.

"ANSWER ME SIR" Jungkook held yoongi by his shoulders and his voice made Jane to flinch but Taehyung and Yoongi didn't even move. They were mentally weak knowing the condition.

"Your Aerin is so weak Jungkook. Her everything is weak. Her soul is weak. Her body is weak. All because of her heart..which is so weak"

Jungkook's eyes widened in fear. His hold on yoongi loosened. Tae closed his eyes tight and fought with himself for not breaking down.

"Her heart is slowly getting weak. We need a heart transplant within one or one and half year or w-we will loose her permanently"

And that's how Jungkook died for the first time.

___________________________________________

Why is Taegi so cute though 😭

Vote and comment darling 💜

See you in next rainy day with a kiss😚

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 317 9
A/N: This was my first ever story. Not long but not a one shot. It's not the best of my literary style but every writer has that one story that isn...
8K 343 31
Started: May 14th 2018 A BTS Jungkook fanfiction: __ON HOLD__ Jung Y/N and Park Jimin have been best friends all they can remember. Y/N recently move...
16.9K 463 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
Pieces By bee🤍

Fanfiction

239 25 13
"two souls dont find each other by simple accident" Min Yoongi is an introvert with a troubled past. He gave up at 21, content with living the rest o...